/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR THE REPEAL, I'LL BASH YOUR HEAD IN EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Made in America, It's the Best! 7/17/17
youtu.be/E4YRjtViTH4
>Pres Trump rides a firetruck 7/17/17
youtu.be/N-TSHiOF-UA
>Pres Trump Made In America Showcase 7/17/17
youtu.be/4u7qMTSerJY
>VP Pence @Christians United for Is-Ra-Hell Summit 7/17/17
youtu.be/WsXS2jeWOCE
>WH Press Brief (Spicer, audio only) 7/17/17
youtu.be/pifDAkKoRHE
>WH Video - Pres Trump visits France 7/17/17
youtu.be/qxnjKyZmDuY
>VP Pence @Mavericks PAC 7/15/17
youtu.be/HHEkYnsOwjI
>Pres Trump @US Women's Open 7/15/17
youtu.be/fmlcrCfbefQ
>Pres Trump attends US Womens Open @Trump National club 7/14/17
youtu.be/LZVSiDJ2ahE
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #25 7/14/17
youtu.be/za-pQSM_988
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump & Women
youtu.be/DOwpW8cv730
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/features/100-days
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-led-gang-surge-nets-1378-arrests-nationwide
ice.gov/removal-statistics/2016
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-on-sanctions-as-bill-made-500g-on-moscow-speech.html
census.gov/population/projections/data/national/2012.html
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p25-1143.pdf
newyorker.com/magazine/1997/05/19/trump-solo
archive.is/EXZOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas your neck

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

INFOWARS.COM
INFOWARS.COM

BABA BOUIE
BABA BOUIE

HOWERD STERN'S PENIS

>repeatedly BTFO trying to pass healthcare
>the same will repeat for tax reform, infrastructure, the wall, etc etc.

This is why you don't elect amateurs......they're incompetent and inexperienced

Why are male trump supporters so cute?

I agree with poster in last thread. Hispanics will be considered white in a decade, once they figure out libtards are trying to keep them from assimilating. Easier for libtards to get their votes with Identity politics. But Hispanics are hard workers and understand family. They'll come around.

AWOO~

Good morning /ptg/

I'm not gay but he's pretty hot 2bh

>its a neckbeard LARPs as a democrat episode

who's this cum dump

>Hispanics are hard workers
no wonder their home countries are no developed and clean

the problem is that congressional Republicans are fuckheads and are being held hostage by their own party

Stop eating.
Go on a fast.

Enjoy food like never before once you stop fasting.
You'll thank me when you feel the nutrients go into your blood and you laugh from how good it feels

checked.
morning sempai

Neither was ireland until the English took control.

AWOO~ MORNING!!!

>this is why you should only vote from the approved pool of candidates, goy--I means guys, only they have the experience to govern us properly.
Get fucked, kike.

Will Joe ever answer for the brutal murder of his then mistress, Lori Klausutis?

Oh that's good then, the US will be full of spics but it's okay because they are family men. Here are the keys to my country Pedro, have my wife too

>Frog/Beaner hybrids

>Did you ever source those stats from the graph you posted the other day?

Yes I did. For those who missed: to put a stake at the heart of that lie once and for all. Obama did not deport more than Trump, not by a longshot.

ICE themselves already released numbers for 2017 (innauguration forward) comparing to 2016 and deportations are enforcement is up 40%, that is, way before the promised hiring of more ICE agents, that's only with the same workforce Obama had.

For the total removals for the first semester: [1]
For the Gang related deportations see [2].

PIc related, as always. That puts the "Obama did deport more than Trump is deporting" meme to rest. Considering that, even before hiring, deportations are already in pace to beat 2012 levels (a year Obama deported 400k) Trump may as well approach half a million deportations in his first year. Not impossible but not possible to determine right now as the only data available is pic related.

In 2016 ICE conducted [3]

> 240,255 removals
> of those, 65,332 removals of individuals apprehended by ICE officers (i.e., interior removals)
> the rest, 174,923 removals, were of individuals apprehended at or near the border or ports of entry.

That's why people say "Obama counted 'turned away at the border' in the deportation statistics", only a quarter of his so called "deportations" were of people already residing in the united states.

I hope this well researched well sourced post serves to put the "Obama deported more than Trump is deporting". Copy, paste, share, make people know.

[1] ice.gov/features/100-days
[2] ice.gov/news/releases/ice-led-gang-surge-nets-1378-arrests-nationwide
[3] ice.gov/removal-statistics/2016

>That picture
We gotta take back Comic Books.
I hope some autistic user goes through and re-writes all the comic books and releases them.

Awoo

stop talking about it and fucking do something. this board has bought down child molesters, antifa college professors, etc.

get solid evidence of the murder and send it to the FBI

show this man the true meaning of justice.

There are white/"white enough" Hispanics but the majority of the ones in America are squat Mexican/Central American subhumans who need to go back

b8

That's hispanics, mostly

Donkey flag is right, at the end of the day, no one will pass anything that is risky or too bold, they just wank it in congress doing nothing all day

any news

Why are most of the alt-right so filthy rich?

Akex Jones, Ben Shapiro, Gavin McInness, Milo, Richard Spencer they were all rich

>People urionically think that we can accurately predict population growth 50 years from now

they literally can not tell you what the weather will be tomorrow

dont fall for jewish tricks

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-on-sanctions-as-bill-made-500g-on-moscow-speech.html

>BASED HISPANICS LMAO

Hispanics who identify as non-white voted for Hillary more than 90% of the time- equal to the vote of niggers.

South Asians were more likely to vote Republican than East Asians.

Hispanics who identify as white voted for Trump about 50% of the time.

The thing you fucking cuckservatives don't seem to understand is that RACE is one of the major factors in deciding how people vote.

>libtards are trying to keep them from assimilating

Stop. This retarded bullshit didn't work with niggers and it won't work with beaners. Trump was elected specifically to remove the illegal beaners and their anchor babies from America before they just become "niggers: West Coast edition" even though to a large degree they already have.

They vote Democrat and will keep voting Democrat because Democrats are the party of browns, blacks and welfare- meaning it is in their interest to vote Democrat. They do not want and will not vote Republican because Republicans do not offer them FREE SHIT and pander to them in Spanish. They do not want to assimilate, they don't like you and they don't like white people.

The only Hispanics who vote Republican and keep voting Republican are the white elites like Marco Rubio and other Cubans. Non-white? Then no dice. Remember this and stop trying to be friends with people who hate you.

post some rare awoos

Yes, lets keep electing career politicians. They cause absolutely NO problems and most certainly are NOT major reason for D.C.'s dysfunction.

Book deals and speaking engagements.

>Milo
>rich

Dude is on the cusp of bankruptcy

It'd be really hard to get evidence 16 years later. The medical examiner who concluded no foul play was a donor to Joe's campaign and has since lost his licence due to falsifying reports.

All that's there is an obvious cover up. Maybe he killed her, maybe it was accidental, or maybe she killed herself who knows. All we know is Joe's team didn't want the truth getting out.

What does ptg think about this and why will it never get any fucking attention?

>alex jones
>filthy rich
>literally has to sell home made shampoo to keep his show on the air

wow the liberal media is so triggered that Spicer stopped the televised briefings

>It's a 60% posts coalburners episode

BASED

This shit is why black people laugh at you whiteys

Probably just from his degenerate faggot lifestyle, desu. He makes more than enough money for most people to live well on.

>home made shampoo

You're a moron, is the toothpaste "home made" too?

Hitomi has never burned coal, take it back

>One day, when I was in Trump’s office, he took a phone call from an investment banker, an opaque conversation that, after he hung up, I asked him to elucidate.

>“Whatever complicates the world more I do,” he said.

>Come again?

>“It’s always good to do things nice and complicated so that nobody can figure it out.”

Why is this guy such a Beast?? I'm not worried about the little details, or blackpilling, cause I know that he's thinking on his feet.

Not just that but the thing libs dont realize is, look at the black %, its basically the same. Yet there is a decent amount of black/other mixing.

So let me theorize, that todays "blacks" are whiter than the blacks 50 years ago.

So in another 20 years, blacks will likely still be ~15% and even whiter, and so fourth.

They are being bleached.

This is further accelerated by the blackest neighborhoods being the most violent, the blackest are killing themselves.

I know a bunch of Hispanics, and they are hard working as fuck. They hate the lazy ones, and they cringe at the thought of welfare.

they wont be laughing once we turn them all gay

Census Bureau Projections from 2012, page doesn't exist any more,
census.gov/population/projections/data/national/2012.html

latest from 2015
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p25-1143.pdf

newyorker.com/magazine/1997/05/19/trump-solo

lel forgot link case tarded'

wow i'm suddenly starting to feel very sleepy

Always archive those
archive.is/EXZOE

That was the media's daily opportunity to grandstand and gloat on Twitter. It was never about reporting information, it was about making a name for yourself with the question. Similar to the blue checkmarks in Trump's replies on Twitter.

Trump's admin rightly took away their daily opportunity to grandstand on live tv so they're mad about it.

Hispanics will be the majority unless something drastic happens. and boy will they vote democrat.
that means nothing you know? a drip in the ocean.

The only hope we have is that mass immigration will be shutdown some point in the future, at which point population ratios will stabilize. As long as the US takes +1m people a year whites will loose ground.

not trying to be a dick but I don't see the 65,704 +39% administrative figure anywhere. Your link says 41,318 for admin arrests/ERO.

Considering his father was the one who made it...
I guess so.

I guarantee they consider themselves white, or a least not a hyphenated American.

We should all just go to sleep, don't you think?

He's here, someone post those Polish natives. I didn't even think those existed in Poland.

If they look like Marco Rubio they are white, if they look like George Lopez then they are Mestizo/Native American

I'm obviously talking about the other one you dense piece of shit.

He is still full element of chaos

its probably for the best

....just a quick nap

WTF? Glenn Simpson of FusionGPS and Susan Rice both refusing to testify in front of Congessional Commitees. Why is this not being covered anywhere?

stop, momiji isnt a man

jews

you know why, goy

you're making me...sleepy...

He claims his ancestors created DOW-Jones and Las Vegas

We all know why

They need to force them to testify.

What polish natives?

I get that using "de ebil mebican boogie man" gets old people scared enough to vote republican, but we're all sophisticated enough here to realize that Hispanics will be white in 20 years. Cinco de mayo will come around and every sorority girl will brag about their 1/64 Latino heritage, but otherwise it will be a novelty.

Holy shit this is who the alt-right depends on for red pills is the literal descendants of the creator of the stock market?

except that non-white babies are already the majority.

Apparently fox reporting Susan Rice will be before senate intel cmte now but no date and closed doors (cunt)

I guarantee if Don Jr requests closed door cnn will shriek for days

>nbc blk

>Hispanics will be white

Wasn't vegas started by the Jewish mafia?

They've already picked their candidate.

It's going to be another
>YAAAASSSS QUEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
>TRUMP IS A RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNIST...
campaign from the Democrats, and another painful loss for them.

kill yourself spic, you'll never be white

oh shit Jones is a jew
oh wait, we already knew

Seems important. Isn't the DNC interested in helping Congress on Russia collusion? Who did the collusion here? Makes no sense, Manafort, Don Jr. and Kushner will all testify. Am I missing something here?

Be honest, you can't disagree with this!

They`ll will toss many options around until they put it out and manufacture a personality, like they did with Obama.
They can`t fool people anymore.

>california
>woman
>spic

I hope they do

>believes (you)s are magical

or this...

>Trips of truth
That's why Romney lost cause muh Russia

36% base, also 90+% republicans which el famoso republicano Joe fails to mention everytime

they will*