youtube.com/watch?v=zYOdRYPepzA
youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU
docplayer.fi/14520323-Y-haploryhma-n-sisallys.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc
youtube.com/watch?v=AUDvNIubHwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My ass is loose

Det gör ont

Memes aside why do you fellow nords ignore our common Germanic heritage so much or is it just banter?
We have the same forefathers, gods, trad. dresses customs and culture
I know we're not as close to you as you are to each other but northern Germany and danemark are very similar.
Why the hate?

bunch of pussy fart cuntries

We used to like you guys a lot but that was back in 40's.Maybe something changed, maybe you should look in to it.

Come on now. None of you countries is (much) better than current germany. Sweden probably being worse. Doesn't change anything about our common heritage. If anything all the more reason to avoid nordic-infighting.
I just don't get why you don't acknowledge our nordic heritage

Don't compare my state to your nigger and muslim infested shithole, cabbage-man

>None of you countries is (much) better than current germany
Every single one is a lot better except Sweden. Sweden is still a bit better since we don't have muh nazies and there's actually a big chance that SD might make significant changes.

I guess most people don't know much about their family trees
I have both german and swedish ancestors, multiple generations ago though. I would guess most people here do

Why is Scandinavian work ethic so shit?
>Browses the net for 70% of the work day
>20x coffee breaks
>30 minute toilet breaks
>Never works on the weekends
This is why us poles are taking your jobs, lazy fucks.

hvorfor er dansk musikk så /komfortabel/?

youtube.com/watch?v=LKq-ad81lr0

Suomi on mahtava maa.

Denmark is the only continentals allowed

Lol poles only gets the shit jobs

så hyggelige er vi bare af natur
youtube.com/watch?v=zYOdRYPepzA

Haistelkaa mun kasseja.

Nobody was talking about "middle eastern" muslim shitholes. Get out

Careful so you don't hurt yourself on that edge Mikko.

Hans, you know what you need to do.

Because you're not Nordic, stop the self-hate.

We was talking about germanics, not sapmis and mongolians.

Some Germans are. Not all of germany ofc.

Nordcuck oilnigers didn' do jack other than muh gibs

I agree with Hans end of the day you're all brothers. /Nordic Union/ when?!

nederland = negerland

Easy now

Niggas be good at soccer what can i say

These threads will suffer the same fate that balt/pol/ did. Just you wait.

We are germanic

>there's actually a big chance that SD might make significant changes.
HAHAHAHHA.

Niggers and muslims will be the majority in 50 years on their birthrates alone. We need a government willing to deport and sterilize people and you're not gonna get there with (((democracy))).

Why don't you snownigger faggots ask mook for a scandinavian-nigger board?

Why does this shitty non-thread deserve to be on Sup Forums?

>Why does this shitty non-thread deserve to be on Sup Forums?
You could say this about 90% of threads here

I agree. Some in SD has been open to revoking citizenships if they have been given under false pretences (lying about age etc.). But more than that is going to be needed... Problem with democracy is that it's so easy for (((certain powers))) to co-opt it and the masses are easy to brainwash, which (((Bonnier))) & co know very well.

>Why don't you snownigger faggots ask mook for a scandinavian-nigger board?
det hores faktisk utrolig goyalt ut fåvæ
/skandi/ når?

>Some in SD has been open to revoking citizenships if they have been given under false pretences (lying about age etc.).
Holy shit you're worse than I thought. That's standard Norwegian procedure. There was recently a big case about a Somali engineer who was like 30 who got kicked out because the gov found out he had lied about some shit 10 years ago.

*in SD have

SD is not perfect but it's a step in the right direction. And there're uncucked SD politicians... even though the leadership (Jimmie) is a bit cucked or at least very cautious. For example I'm a member and I'm pretty much a nazi.

I know. Norway is a lot better. SD has to play politics here a lot more.

hor deg tilbake til uganda, proxyneger

ESTONIA?!?!?!
but no faroe.....

Agreed

I don't speak umlaut-nigger guttural growling. Kindly translate it into a human language.

well on a personal (family) level i would say because the germans came to my city and fucked it over. and also my family specifically has been living in the exact same area for over 500 years, which we have proof for so i would say im pretty local. but our languages have a lot of similarity and culture-wise we have the same forefathers, but then again i hate swedish people more than anything so it might be just that.

Reminder that Iceland is best Nordic country

Id move to Iceland, but there is fucking nothing there

>i hate swedish people more than anything so it might be just that.
Why would you hate people that are genetically almost identical to yourself? Don't you know about the jews and the history of Sweden?

dansker er egt ganske hyggelige
gleder meg til neste roskilde :)

Why? They are less white than Finns.

>tfw i made that
The research was pretty half-assed though so I hope someone (has to be Swedish probably) can sniff out some more Jews.

en ymmärrä

Bump. Selam guys!

mitä haistelkaa tarkoittaa?

I embrace our common germanic origin. Nords, Germans, Dutch, Anglo-saxons, we're all part of the big germanic family, one of the most intelligent and superior people on earth, in constant battle mit der ewige Jude.

Vor uns liegt Deutschland
In uns marschiert Deutschland
und hinter uns kommt Deutschland

Sieg heil

soon

no you're not

*Blocks your path*

Agreed. All of you need to see this right now. Norwegian, Flemish, Dutch, Danish and of course German SS:
youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU

I'm sorry. I meant the swedes at the western shore.

Finns are white tho

Well, you did take in 6000 jews from us during WW2, that would explain why degeneracy and marxism has run so rampant in Sweden and not Denmark. Im not saying we're perfect, and there is a clear line between ours and your insanity, but i really makes you think unironically.

We also had (((Bonnier))) before that. They pretty much control the Swedish private media (which is very leftist even the more "conservative" news outlets) and the public media is full of commies. The jews don't control the banks, but the dominate the media world.

>the dominate
*they dominate

Fennoswedes are FINNED. East Finns are Saamified from Finns fucking those gooks.

>Pienen erikoisuuden muodostavat Pohjanmaan ruotsinkieliset: heidän N1c1-frekvensinsä 40% on korkeampi kuin Satakunnan ja (pääasiassa suomenkielisen) Etelä-Pohjanmaan.
>A small peculiarity are the Swedish-speaking Ostrobothnians: their N1c1 frequency is 40% higher than Satakunta's and (the mostly Finnish-speaking) Southern Ostrobothnia.
docplayer.fi/14520323-Y-haploryhma-n-sisallys.html

There is an election soon I understand, is there any trustworthy party or person at all in Swedish poltics?

This is the main reason why Sweden is so extremely cucked today. Not only did we take all jews from das Reich, but also all the jews fleeing from Poland and the Soviet Union in the 60's and 70's. Sweden has an even higher percentage of jews than Germany today. All countries that were an ally to Germany or occupied by them got a pretty good purge of this vermin filth and are a lot better off than Sweden today.

My mother is a fennoswede (not from the nobility) and she's around 60% Swedish and 40% Finnish (family came from Dalarna to Vaasa around 1600). My guess is that that's pretty typical.

I would say that SD is somewhat trustworthy. It's at least the best option although Jimmie is a bit cucked. There are uncucked SD politicians though - hopefully Jimmie will step down eventually.

Yes. Getting invaded by Hans would have been a blessing in disguise.

>60% Swedish and 40% Finnish
From 23andMe.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc

The eternal swede are exacly like the jews tbqh fäm

What he said was "sniff my balls"

I love you

Actually our jew community survived intact. Finnish jews even fought in our wars, so in practice they were fighting on Axis side against the (((Allies))).

Not many of them though.

Finnish Jews helped organize the "we have a dream" multiculti concert.

In an era of globalism, people will naturally desire to return to their natural heritage. That means embracing the differences between cultures, not their similarities.

Yes sure they did Shlomo. All the 2 jews.BASED JEWS! I love jews now! My country is yours based Goldstein
!

*national heritage

>even finland has jew communities
jesus christ what a plague

What is the best language to learn if you want to get by in Norden? Either start learning Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, already good in English and German.

finnish

Good video, maybe there's a future where we can be united against the Zionist plot

English...

English desu. I doubt you're gonna be able to learn any Scandi language better than we already are at speaking English

Norwegian is understood best by Scandinavians than anything the other way around.

Finnish since you're a Mongol.
Otherwise Swedish.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUDvNIubHwQ

Kalmar!!

This is also what I assumed but I wasn't sure. Norwegian and Danish are pretty much the same written language, and Norwegian vocally is closer to Swedish than Danish is.

No, definitely not. Just telling an anecdote; I find it a funny thought to have them on the "wrong" side from their point of view.

Yep, that's what happens today, On the other hand our very large and healthy "suvakki" population could well handle that themselves.

Eipäs pillastuta. Like I said, I found that a funny anecdote. Our jews were not shipped to enjoy German hospitality despite us being allies and they even fought on the "wrong" side without knowing it.

Pre-war Europe was a funny place in that sense.

Bokmal or Nynorsk?

>Nynorsk
Is not used that often. Bokmål is basically Danish.

hello my nordic brothers

Hey pham. Have an Estonian girl.

This is the future of Europe.
It has been foretold

That's seriously the best Sup Forums-map I've seen.

>not including holsten

That map is fucking awesome.

IF ONLY

I will support you guys from South America

>switzerland
>part of the turkish faggot cuck reich
lol achmed, fuck gercuckistan, kill all gercucks.

No.

This.