NYT Email Dump Incoming

Project Veritas has an 82GB dump of NYT emails they are currently vetting with insider video to go along with them. Huge crimes.

Bump. This could be good

How long until they are released?

Actual crimes or controversial opinions?

I'm a fan of your work, but Project Veritas seems to confuse those two quite often.

Let me know when somebody powerful actually gets cuffed and stuffed.

Can't stay to long, I know who the source is. He is currently hiding out until a few weeks after they are released. The release is eminent, any day now.

What kinda emails are we talking, anything involving the russia stuff?

Can you give us an example of a "Huge Crime"?

Dont be a cock tease. Nut up or shut up.

Some emails contain a high profile Russian story with acknowledgment of not having enough information to run it (No source) and an executive telling them to run the story anyways.

How's James Bennet & Joseph Kahn sound? At least to start.

So not a crime, just proving what we already know about NYT, they are Fake News.

Keep in mind, stealing emails is a federal crime, if true (probably not) this will be investigated by the feds

Dead prostitute in hotel room & a NYPD cover-up.

Source?

I take over the World when I'm on my Donald Trump shit
Look at all this money, ain't that some shit
We gonna take over the World while these haters gettin' mad

Now we're talking

Nothing on youtube as of now.

Whole lotta nothingburger.

Call me back when you catch Podesta the Molesta and his crime syndicate boss Hillary disposing of dead kids.

>veritas
i sure am excited for a fat wad of fucking nothing, again.

I know only know the name of the person who gave them to PV but he isn't the source of the emails. Passed through him.

fake and extremely fucking gay, stupid larper

No there wont be any Russian stuff since theyre only recieved a (((Pulitzer))) for Russian cyberbullying reporting.

Hopefully they have some stuff on Nick Fandos getting opsec security detail intel from someone who will go away for a long time for leaking and becoming accessory to attempted murder.

There's no sauce with this bread :_(

Project Veritas always disappoints in my opinion. When are you guys gonna actually expose something big and really drive it home? everything so far has been shit that can be ignored or brushed off as a couple bad eggs in the swamp.

Fake and gay

Has PV ever delivered anything of substance that wasn't proven to be distorted facts propagated by elementary school tier editing?

How's 60 NYT sources to be released sound? I really shouldn't say much more. PV is planning a big announcement series around it.

We've been saying Democrats and crimes for a long time now..it's getting tiring because nothing will ever happen

While not always 100% ground breaking , they sure as hell know how to get a response even if its a denial or a few bad eggs.

Look at what happened with the podesta emails, not so much as a single response.

Go PV lets see the goodies

>the boy who cried wolf
Everything project veritas has released has been a waste of time. Not getting excited for this.

1 screenshot or 1 .doc as pr00fs pls

More Deep State leakers to be revealed?

Actual legality hardly matters. We all know damn well that these (((elites))) will never EVER go to jail even when they do commit actual crimes.

What matters most is legitimizing these people. Destroying CNN was great, but NYT is even more important because they're held up as the "paper of record" by so many. They're already hemorrhaging money; time to give them the coup de grace.

Butthurt ACORN employee detected

Can you offer anything to even suggest this is not just a LARP?

Ask and you shall receive.

Ask

t. CNN

Money laundering can't be ignored by the feds, unless your last name is Clinton.

Working on it, its not exactly easy to do so without outing myself.

>X-file tier theme plays
>o'queef walks into camera view
>squints his eyes in an earnest manner

A number of gov employees and a top CIA analyst?

appreciated and understood - have social ready to go just give us anything to tip this over to the side of credibility

KYS shill faggot

ah, that's who's going to replace Spicer. no more open questions, only faxed statements and unstable phone lines.

May I pls receive?

>Gotta feeling it's going to be a busy "week".

I got your back on research...

If was you're saying is true, this could be the best e-mail release yet. You have to make them searchable and easy to navigate for normies for maximum impact. Can't do what you did with those CNN audio files.

You know how I know the PV videos are effective and scare the shit out of libtards?

By the amount of shilling that goes on in any thread about PV

I realize O'Queffe is doing God's work, but does he have to hype the shit out of everything beforehand?

It lessens the shock value pretty badly.

Are you sad, shill? Are you sad? The company you shill for will soon lose funding.

NO NOT A PROSTITUTE! WHEN THEY ARE DEAD THEY ARE HOOKERS!

not a shill

i wish okeefe just made a normal video without his stupid effects

All should be on video ofcaurse or nothing will happen

If you can't rock a suit then this is what you do.
Pimp jacket, fedora(or derby) and faggot sunglasses.

>82GB
>we didn't bother looking through this.
C.U.C.K.

The fake postitute that they used still gets me hard.

I've always wanted the New York Times to be btfo'd. Arrogant bastards.

How about Hillary for prison.
Oh right, those were just memes.

All this shit is fake.
You got played faggots.

Delete this thread now op. O'keefe likes to reveal information in intervals so his opponent can dig deep holes. You might have revealed some sort of trump card premature.

The auto shilling here is amazing

>What is this?
>I dont know!
>FAKE!!!

Oh, another veritas non-story. *yawns loudly*. Anyway, it's getting late here. Going to bed.

u mad that trump memes are danker than hilldawg?

This.

DELET DIS

>shill complains about shilling

That's deep.

I grew up with the old grey lady as the paper of note and wisdom. now I want these treasonous fucks humiliated.
It's a fifth column that works with academia to undermine our country and corrupt the people.

I cant tell who is shilling who anymore, lol I suppose having a hippie flag didnt help. Go potatoefags!

>shill complains about shills shilling shills

hildawg memes are made by trump fans trolling ironically

Ah fuck em let them keep bumping this post :D

Huh? Nice bot....

So it is late in the US and you are heading to bed even though it is 11:42am EST....

Sounds like you are:

>A bot

Or

>A shill using a VPN from another country.

Oh yeah let me just go to bed now.. I'll completely forget about this topic.

Sweet if true. Blumpkin.

>being this new
lurk more faggot

looking forward to it

No. If it's killed outside it's a hooker. If it's killed in an hotel room it's a hoore.

Just doing what wikileaks does, and having a download link for the .eml(?)-files. People can use whatever email-viewer for search etc.

Fake and gay.

This is all I can show, the rest will come from PV.

Can you make sure Maggie Haberman gets BTFO

Wait a second. First e-mail date is Jul 18, 2017 but reply is Aug 9, 2016?

FAKE AND GAY CONFIRMED

get fucked

bump

Kerning is off. That header is fake

I want to believe OP, but need an explanation for the discrepancy in the sent and received dates.

Today is Tuesday July 18th how would that be a "hacked email" from when they pushed the Russian narrative you LARPing fag.

Is this the "12 Days of Christmas"?

First CNN now the New York times. Keep up the good work

bump

fuck off you disinfo shariablue faggot

Tea leaves?

Bump

Tea Leaves needs to be hounded by the media and interviewed by the FBI.

>he doesn't know the sleepy shill meme

I'm cumming
Even Comey BTFO them at least twice during his hearings

bumping for happening