APOLOGISE

WHY ARE ANGLOS SO HEARTLESS

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4176059/90-day-fiance-scandal-aleksandra-iarovikova-responds-to-rumors-her-daughter-isnt-joshs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Polish_War_(1654–1667)
instagram.com/dagmaraxxx/?hl=fr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron
youtu.be/O1cTiqXWKII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit forgot to change flag to ancap so I can larp as third world whoops
just pretend you don't know I'm from bongistan

Probably for the same reason you will be headless soon. It's becouse you are just a dumb bong. Can't wait for first british refugees in Poland

Jealous of based Poles.

>Based Poland
Defends Tatar sultan, allies with tatars who enslaved whites and sold them to turks. Based.

To be fair, it's Cornwall. They treat even the native English like foreigners.

It's the same thing everywhere in the world. Gay shit, bullying.

that african-tier flag makes me laugh every
time

You like muzzies and nignogs more, right?
Just hate other whites becose you think you are superiour whitey.

Based Anglos.

Slavs deserve genocide

Likely an example of uncanny alley

Polish-Lithuanian comonwealth allied with tatars in 1 war for 1 year and we did it only becouse Russians who were about to attack Crimea with us turned on our back with Ruthenians... So we turned on theirs... Apart from that only Lipka Tatars were fighting on our side and Lipka Tatars are Lithuanian...

Don't pretend you are retarded

serves her right. polacks should be extinct. they are the honorary niggers of europe.

>larp as third world
its not a larp

Crimean Tatars were literally enslaving, raping and selling Ruthenians to turks, then you allied with the Crimean Tatars to fight Russia. While Russia was trying to save Ruthenians and stop their slave trade.

Traitorous white niggers. You can't even put up Lithuanian signs on your streets in Vilnius, you'e the worst minorities next to Islamic people.

the irony of posting that here
Based Brexshits.

POLES OUT

Global commonwealth Britain is Pakis and Nigerians now.

show your muslim flag, cunt

Eh, some slavs act like shitheads, typically the more ethnic-looking ones... guess she had it coming!

Bullied for being Polish, or bullied by other girls because she was an attractive girl?

>A 999 call was immediately made, but Ms Hosking, who did not make the call herself, said no CPR was attempted by school staff.
>"Paramedics asked us to carry out CPR while they were on their way," she said.
>"We knew Dagmara had died and decided not to carry out CPR. We knew it was all too late."

The Poles around here will beat anyone who isn't Polish up who goes into their areas, and hang signs all over saying no English allowed.

But this is allowed, and in fact "based", because they're not Brown.

Destroy all untermensch

No they don't hahahahah where the fuck do you live

slavs are not white, therefore, this is a good thing

Anglo women are ugly as hell, no wonder they bully attractive women.

>pretty young girl kills herself
>teachers leave her to die
>"Honest, Officer, she was BULLIED by the STUDENTS."

What a curious turn of events.

There's several shops and pubs here in Watton that do that.

>hides flag so that no one can tell that he's a butthurt slavnigger

>being anglofag
>not defend slavic beauty
>so you can fuck her, then marry, then have a perfect obedient wife
>just be miserable and ugly with some equally unattractive used up slag
>so you can prep Jamal before he fucks here

Disgusting.

Polish people will live in poor areas surrounded by shitskins. "No English allowed" is another way of saying "no Muslims/darkies" without the connotation of racism. Also I have never seen or heard of such a sign.

Last it checked it was the Polish-LITHUANIAN commonwealth.

Polish-(((Lithuanian()) commonwealth.

Why don't these girls just come to me, I will protect them. No need to hang themselves.

>imports hundreds of thousands of subhuman shitskins
>let's said subhumans rape kids with impunity
>bullies an aryan beauty until she kills herself
I don't know to whom I have more contempt, Germans or Brits. All I know is that they deserve everything they're getting.

>then have a perfect obedient wife

>slav women
>obdient
>not race-mixing whores

inquisitr.com/4176059/90-day-fiance-scandal-aleksandra-iarovikova-responds-to-rumors-her-daughter-isnt-joshs/

She was bulleid by a group of girls at school. She used to get shit for being Polish, but apparently that died down when they complained to the teacher.

I think she was targetted for being beautiful (no pedo) by a bunch of hateful cunts.

Of course the media is desperate to make it an anti-Polish thing.

I know you are dumb but focus here.

In 1648 Khmelnytsky Uprising happend. During that uprising Zaporozhian Cossacks(Ruthenians) allied with Crimean Khanate to get independent from Commonwealth. At the moment of uprising we had agreement with Russians for co-op attack on Crimean Chanate. Becouse of uprising we got stopped at a battle of Korsun and our King died the same year becouse of some health problems. When Russians heard about it they turned around and started blacmailing us to pay them lots money and give them big parts of Ukraine and Belarus and kill someone who wrote some book that mispeled some Russian Tsar name. We obviously didn't agree for that so Russians Joined Zaporozhian Cossacks and invade Commonwealth. Tatars seen it as an opportunity to get back lands from Russians. So they allied with us...

q: Who got betrayed here, and why are you so retarded? Did commie propaganda harm you so bad?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Polish_War_(1654–1667)

British is codeword for non-white.

In fact, every Slav I've ever spoken to about this holds non-white "British" in higher regard than the native English.

Fuck, this bums me out.

That's why we always look with pity on people who emigrate. Stay home, stay safe.

Oh no a fucking beaner thinks badly of us. Pack it up lads it's over, mehico doesn't respect us any more...

We're stuck with niggers and hordes of Mexicans, and you bully the only white immigrants you get?

Smh

This is over a year ago isn't It?

>slavs
>white

Cute

>16
>her face looks like she's in late 20s
and nothing was lost

>
>Anglo

Cornish people do not consider themselves 'Anglo' lol.

Shes hot af tho why would you waste such beauty?

This is horrible
Pray F to pay respect

instagram.com/dagmaraxxx/?hl=fr

this

well its good sing of your cuntry turning into 3rd world muslim shithole

It kinda makes me proud in a way that the best way to bait a pole is talk shit about our history.
Random user polbro just wrote an essay with linked souces after a weak bait.
POLAND STRONK

I did not know, I'll read on it later. I still can't believe you allied with Islamic people, while the "evil" Russia has been genociding them since it's existence.

real talk thou

S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E

It's the risk her parents took. A Pole I worked with once said openly that he's just taking advantage of the nation, can't remember the exact wording, but the gist was "while the non-whites bleed the corpse (our country) from the top, we bleed it from the bottom."

what are you doing on Sup Forums? go clean my toilet

How does `Nige feel about Pole immigration?

Every Slav immigrant would admit to having more in common with a non-white immigrant, because they're all non-natives.

None of them are here because of the country, but for the gibs.

Mexican kids have Christian names, Muhammad.

True, it's a shitty thing to leave your own country and even shittier to leach on another.
We don't respect emigrants in Poland, and we don't won't immigrants (except Ukrainians, they're obedient as fuck)

>Polish slut dying

And nothing of value was lost

Why can no one handle English banter?

wrong, the pole hates everything that isn't polish

You should read about it. It was the worst 20 years in our common history after mongols and before partitions so we kinda didn't have a choice. And we probably wouldn't ally with them if not for the fact that their main victims always - Ruthenians, allied with them first and second main victims- Russians didn't stab our back... They took the whole moral responsibility for that from our shoulders...

0.02 shekels have been applied to your account. Good goy.

Stop lying
Polish living in France/UK/Germany are not racist at all

kek

that's actually right, and that's a good thing.
I guess you wish bong women did hate at least black and brown dicks.

Well what substantive response do you have? You have a major Marxist cuck infestation running rampant. You hate yourselves enough to commit cultural suicide and are letting your people be murdered and your women raped by muslims while you eat each other alive. youre fucking pathetic. Defend yourselves or fucking die

Shut up! Poles are our true allies.

I think this is the case
Poles are too stubborn to handle the banter in most cases

How many of them non-slavic non whites helped you defend you country and was so effective with it??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron

i think i'll believe the actual BASED POLACK MAN
seriously kys pole

>Defend yourselves or fucking die

Defending yourself is ironically the quickest way to die. Not in a "if you kill your enemies they win" way, but in a "if you stand up for your nation you'll be thrown into prison and stabbed to death by a Muslim" way.

Besides, if there was any European uprising then America would just put those bases they're occupying us from to good use against the natives.

>lithuanian traitor flag

Poles behave just like Pakis, they're welfare parasites and commit an alarming amount of crime like child rape and violent assaults.

England for the English. PERIOD.

youtu.be/O1cTiqXWKII

>The British Raj, as part of the Allied Nations, sent over two and a half million soldiers to fight under British command against the Axis powers.

jelousy, inbreed genes like germans.

Most diaspora Polish girls in the UK and in the West in general are mudsharks, race traitors and degenerates to the highest degree. I feel no sympathy, the good Poles stay in Poland and improve upon their homeland, not go to the West to fuck Nigerian immigrants and listen to rap music. Fuck her, hope she rots in Hell, same goes to all the other degenerate, mudshark Polish diaspora. Your time is coming you degenerate, traitorous pieces of shit.

All this article proves is that Generation Zyklon is waking up and force feeding those red pills. Good on them, fuck the Polish diaspora.

disgusting english scum dont recognize that POLISH fighter pilots were 100x better in Hurricanes than the """english""" pilots in Spitfires.

POLE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

I can assure you the person responsible for this will be an old, low-IQ "bloody foreigners" type of person.

As a NatSoc I hate people like that. European brotherhood is the way forward.

ziomek, wyluzuj do chuja. trolla historii nie nauczysz

so just sit around and wait till you're daughters are raped would be you're strategy?

cause they're not real poles. A real pole loves his country too much to leave for some forsaken, degenerate island

because they are fucking niggers who jealous of supreme slavic blood.

t. Brazilian monkey

Other poles on Sup Forums don't realize how criminally intent a lot of the poles are in Britbongland.

because british are niggers

Disgusting

Polacks explain yourselves

>Most diaspora Polish girls in the UK and in the West in general are mudsharks, race traitors and degenerates to the highest degree.
She didn't choose to come here, though. She was 16.

t. American mongrel

She is a solid 8/10 wtf happened

Bingo. Girls are absolutely horrible towards eachother, especially when jealousy gets involved. Tbh it even feeds into the pretty ones fucking a shitton of guys, because at least they don't bully her.

IF you get caught. Wear a mask and become the horror of the night. If you insist on remaining nonviolent, find out how to cause damage in other ways. Make the muslims realize that they didn't conquer your island, now they're just stuck on an island with their greatest nightmare. Where is your warrior spirit? Are you not aware of your own ancestry?

Win or lose, isn't ANYTHING better than doing nothing and watching your line end being raped on a sheetless mattress by an African rape gang? What the hell is wrong with you?

>so just sit around and wait till you're daughters are raped would be you're strategy?

Look at what happened after Darren Osbourne. Guy does something, the entire establishment rails against the natives, limits the natives, and supports and adores the immigrants even more.

You can't save a society that doesn't want to be saves, especially not when the powers that country is beholden to do not wish it to happen.

Poland didn't raise up and with rifle in hand beat the Soviets out. You just had some dockworker moaning.

>Cornish
>Anglos

Women's empowerment was a potentially fatal mistake for the west

Feels bad man, I do wonder if it was actually British kids that bullied her, or (((British))) kids. Pic related.

That's true. Though don't blame the girl, but the parents

>Other poles on Sup Forums don't realize how criminally intent a lot of the poles are in Britbongland
I think other poles on Sup Forums have to much pride to admit it. Most people in Poland are aware that we export degenerates that leach on your contries

>I care SO MUCH about what others think and say about me that I'm going to kill myself so I don't have to hear it anymore
Now instead of "stupid pole" they just refer to her as "the stupid pole that killed herself"

Slavs wil conquer england and there is nothing ugly inbred anglos can do about it

> "Can't wait for british refugees in Poland"
> he posted while on his master's wifi
> chuckles at the thought, then starts to cry
> picks up mop, broom, vacuum
> continues slave service for wealthy Brit family
> following in footsteps of parents, grandparents, great grandparents

What a fucking disgrace.
At least here it's shitskins killing shitskins. In Bongistan you idiots are so afraid that you are literally enaging in a bucket crab mentality.
Also, loving every laugh to the fact that you couldn't reply my witty retort. Can't you brits fuck more of your women to not face an inevitable demographic change or all those years of inbreeding have made your women disgusting?