Why are all the NatSoc larpers on here pagan?

Why are all the NatSoc larpers on here pagan?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZs5XhWaFs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What should they be? Muslims?

Christians. The only true western religion

Ps. We all know you are from the bible belt, no need to hide the flag.

>implying i'm not a buddhist natsoc

deists. Literally the only logical thing to be today.

Based

you've never been to cripplechan?

I'm not from the bible belt

Deism is the true NatSoc choice

>Wanting to save the white race
>Being Christian

Pick only one.

>the only true kosher religion
fixed that for you

>implying you arent the one who is larping

Maybe like.. Atheist? Why do you need a supernatural skydaddy to believe in without literally any evidence?

I'm not, Christian Identity is the final redpill.

>It's another Christcuck thread

>the only concept of god is the monotheistic one

wew

I see. Maybe your ancestors missed the departure of Mayflower. Show us a biblical miracle with timestamp or I call larp

>implying cathocucks are christian

you dont know what god is or what role he plays in society. you're trying so hard to differentiate between what god is and what god does

>following a religion that was made by jews
>by far the most multicultural religion to ever exist
>red pill

Vikings were the original rape-fugees.

They invaded and stole from the rest of Europe after they couldn't harvest enough food to survive, could only achieve military victory against unfortified villages, and promptly got their asses kicked everytime they came across an actual military power.

Complete untermensch

>Christianity
>western

You gotta be trolling. Learn your history, Christianity is literally Jewish propaganda. They burned our ancestors at the stake for not being Christian.

The true religion of the White peoples was paganism and naturalism

I think his concept of god is a non-existant one

>jewish cult
>western
nice try schlomo

why does everyone believe that the norse germanics converted due to force?

>is white
>that larps as a semite
the SS were pagan, you have to go back to 9fag summerfag

Get partitioned for a fourth time please

wew, that edge!

>aquafresh

I'm not. I'm Christian.

Okay, imagine the infinite space of the Universe right now.

NatSoc won't work

Whatever religion you occupy is cool too

That is all, autists

>a christian
>in a country that could actually flood
Makes sense this is what you call sailboat racing.. Are there 2 of each kind onboard?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZs5XhWaFs0

nice memes you got there

XD

>implying that NatSoc areas weren't Christian
What is the thirty years war?
What is Protestantism?
I'm not on the pagan hate train, because we should be working together. But honestly, you don't need to warp historical data to fit your narrative. If anything that means you're the one acting Semitic.

I don't have a problem with pagans. I think it can be a little LARPy, and I think it's more of an outlet for atheist (or irreligious) people to have an identity without lumping themselves in with all the leftist redditfag fedoras who rally under the "atheist" identity, but that's totally fine and I respect that. I think mythology is fascinating and shouldn't "disappear" so to speak. I just wish the pagans wouldn't spend so much time attacking christianity, and I likewise wish the christians would stop shitting on the pagans in return.

I think we all agree that blood matters, and whether christian or pagan or whatever else, we can all be united against the kikes and their shitskin hordes. The pagan vs christian shit is just pointless D&C.

And I wish the pagan threads had more actual discussion of pagan ideas and culture and mythology, rather than just using it as an excuse to shit on christianity. I can't tell you how many "pagan general" threads I've seen where literally nothing about paganism is even discussed, and it's literally just a bunch of "muh desert cult. muh jew on a stick" shit-flinging. And this sort of animosity just leads to the christians flinging shit right back, such as ITT.

I'd also like to see more discussion on more esoteric aryanism and ahnenerbe stuff. I find that shit absolutely fascinating. Especially since, while it was written off as quackery after the kikes won WW2, more and more evidence has come out to indicate that their theories were true. It's confirmed that Egypt was white, that white Aryans conquered the Indian subcontinent, etc. There are also plenty of myths around the world of floods and white-skinned and/or blue-eyed gods giving technology/knowledge to various peoples. And then there's astronomical evidence in places like Egypt and Anatolia of a long-forgotten civilization, as well as geologic evidence of a meteor impact at the end of the ice age that caused massive flooding that would have wiped away the old shorelines.

You're speaking my mind here. I don't like pagans because they're pagans but I don't want to fling shit at them 24/7.

Yeah, because northern Germany was Pagan in 1932, right? That's a map of Protestants vs Catholics. You can use this as an argument to shit on Catholics perhaps, but not Christianity in general.

And even then, it's stupid to use this to imply that even Catholics are against Fascism/Nationalism. Last I checked, the Ustashe, Fascist Italy, and Francoist Spain were all Fascist and incredibly Catholic.

You are an ignorant faggot, I'll give you that

Because anyone who would legitimately discuss anything on this website would rather be surrounded with horsepussy than blacked threads and fake (((Happening))) threads. So the only ones left are LARPers.

>6' or taller on average
>btfo pretty much everyone they
>highest literacy rate in Europe
>nautical masters
>master craftsmen and traiders.

Sure sounds like untermensch

Good post

95% the pagan larpers are either self-hating mixed race or full on shitskins

undisputed fact

cucktholocism is even more cancerous though

I am a worshipper of both Gork and Mork.

My live is devoted to the boyz.

Saved.
I wish we could get along better.
Christian here.

>Why are all the NatSoc larpers on here pagan?
Not I

>Implying I am not a hindu natsco

The jew god is a slave faith.

>cucktholocism is even more cancerous though

I'd argue that catholicism is the least cucked, at least compared to the high church protestants and the southern evangelicals. That's not to say it's not seriously cucked, of course.
A lot of the diagnoses the anti-christians make of modern sects of christianity are valid. But I disagree with their conclusion - they say that since the churches are cucked, that we should just discard them entirely. I completely disagree - I think we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water, and should instead seek to retake the churches and uncuck them. It was only in recent history that the churches were subverted (just like everything else) by jews. I believe christianity can be reclaimed.

this

I think the problem lies more with the christians than anything else. It's a part of the christian dogma to attack and convert anyone who doesn't believe in their religion.

uh no, that's muslims. Christians haven't done that shit for a long time.

Christianity ruined Europe and let kikes take over, Christianity cannot be forgiven

>christcuck poster is dutch

that's not our flag, we're in a germany-esque situation where our real flag got replaced by a jewish version

India could probably turn into an unironic superpower if you guys adopted fascism and started implementing programs to encourage the high-caste pooinloos to have as many children as possible while the low-caste street-shitters were pogrom'd and dis-incentivized from having children. That, as well as stopping all the high-caste brahmins from leaving pooville and flooding into white countries instead.

Read some history retard

I'm not a pathetic nordicist paganshit

>Christians haven't done that shit for a long time.
The fact that they did this at all is pretty awful, but there is not a single pagan thread where no christian comes in and shitposts.

cucktholic church was cucked from the beginning

real biblical christianity is the answer

yeah. a long time. retard

No pagan here actually believes in ancient men and women on clouds causing thunder and good crop seasons. It's difficult to explain in English, but it's the belief that the world, it's nature, the people (your people. because fuck niggers) and it's other life must be preserved because it is a part of who we are as humans.

>implying protecucks are Christian

true. it's usually reactionary though. it's all stupid d&c honestly. we have more important things to deal with.

I am in the process of becoming a member of the catholic church.

Yes I am an aquafresh natsoc

all natsoc in the netherlands vote for FvD

there is such a huge architectural difference between old nordic structures and african. im not implying that africans are stupid, but the nordes were pretty sophisticated in their builds. also how the fuck do you build a hut out of elephant shit and clay plz teach me niggurz

Christian Indentity is not all multicultural. It's the version where they believe that white Europeans are the true Israelites of the Bible and modern Jews are usurpers (and sometimes demons).

Hou Zee!

If you think Christians haven't forced converted anyone you cannot have read any history at all
Do they not teach history in kike controlled burgerland?

Except this all started with the Pagans attacking Christianity at every chance they could. I can't tell you how many times I've seen completely non-religious threads get totally derailed because someone decided to sperg out about "muh christcucks" just because someone made a passing reference to Jesus, or even without any previous mention of anything Christian-related at all.

No one was shitting on Pagans until the Pagans started using that identity as a facade to just attack Christianity. That's the thing I have issue with. Not actual Paganism if that's what you're into.

And regardless of who threw the fist punch, it doesn't really matter. Both sides need to cut this pointless shit out.

Well that is happening all we need is our Hitler and most of contestants have been disappointing

>norway in charge of reading
i said a long time ago, not never

>disregarding metallurgy
>disregarding ship craft

Wonderbaarlijk!

>bliss
>picrelated.jpg

>We wuz vikinz and shiet
>Christians took our special powers from us
>we once ruled all known nations in the world

Is dit die ene kearl out twente?

>cut this pointless shit out
This. It's literally D&C, if not in impetus, then in practice at this point.

I'm not a larper and I'm a Christinan. SAGE YOUR SLIDE THREAD
>1488

Christianity isn't western just because it has invaded the west.

Christianity destroying Europe and letting kikes take over is a fact

Christians have maintained extremely disrespectful attitudes toward Pagans for centuries.
Anyone providing a case for Paganism as a viable way of life for Europeans would be fallaciously insulted and disregarded.
The historical context of Christianity's introduction to Northern Europe is marked by war crimes, torture, and insanity.
There's really no reason for Pagans to be polite about Jesus Christ when he said Gentiles were like dogs who should lick crumbs out of the dirt while Jews get to eat at the table.
Christianity is inflammatory as a belief system, so Pagans are inflamed by the time they talk about it to Christians.

It's actually true that the Egyptians were white. It's also been long-accepted that the Persians were white before they were gangbanged by Arab and Mongol conquests. Hell, white mummies have been found as far as the deserts of western china.

HOWEVER, they weren't "Nordic" whites. The Egyptians were Mediterranean whites; basically similar to Spain, Italy, Greece, and even Anatolia/Levant before they were conquered and gangbanged too. The most accurate depiction of what the Egyptians looked like are probably Sardinians, who are almost completely pure neolithic farmer "race". This is, of course, completely contrary to Varg's Nordicist nonsense.

Exactly, how the fuck can Christians deny this

I don't give a shit about what happened centuries ago. I'm talking about pagan white nationalists and christian white nationalists on Sup Forums flinging shit at each other for no reason. You're ignoring the substance of what I'm talking about and using it as springboard to talk about things that are completely beside the point of what I'm discussing here.

patrician taste there user.

that's fair. I'm Heathen and I avoid the pagan boards because they're just shitflinging between the christcucks and pagtards.

we need better discussion of Pagan ideals, and more brotherhood between the faiths, if only to have a better chance against the mudslimes.

>Except this all started with the Pagans attacking Christianity
Not true. Pagans used to be here a long time and every time they wanted to discuss paganism they were attacked by Christians. I'm glad Paganism becomes more vocal so i'm able to discuss it with other people, but Christians always fight against it. I guess Christians tend to put the faith over the race, which is really sad.

>adopting a jewish cult, which head is kissing nigger feet and support cultural marxism
>thinking that you are "natsoc"
kys retard

Recent raise of pagan LARPers on Sup Forums is jewish tactic to attack Christians cause that's pretty much all pagan larpers do.
I wouldn't be surprised if Varg was forced to promote this nonsense after his court case couple years ago on the condition if he don't agree to attack Christians they will send him to french prison.
This is just new psyop strat from JIDF to shit on Christians, without fully uncovering their hooked noses.

Glad we're on the same page. I'm Christian, but that doesn't mean I don't have respect for the cultures and societies of our pre-christianity forefathers. I think it's important to keep the old stories alive, in the same way that any good European would still respect ancient Roman and Greek civilizations and all the marvels they built. I think it'd be great if we could all focus on that. Or even having threads trying to piece together the belief systems of the Celts and Slavs, which are much less well-preserved due to the lack of writing. Or anything besides dumb D&C shit.

>I can't tell you how many "pagan general" threads I've seen where literally nothing about paganism is even discussed, and it's literally just a bunch of "muh desert cult. muh jew on a stick" shit-flinging
This. The discord is even worse. They have a whole channel dedicated to bible verses that are "cucked" or whatever. Pagans on here and infinitychan are too much Varg, and not enough books.

Neither was civilization dumb leaf.
Civilization came from Middle East, are you going to reject that for being alien and live the niggers that were Pagans?

I have never seen a pagan thread that wasn't more about about anti-christianity than it was about anything to do with paganism itself. And while shit-flinging threads like this one do exist that are started from the christian side, the vast majority I've seen are started by the pagan side. Likewise, there have been plenty of times I've seen non-religious threads derailed by pagans attacking christianity, and I've NEVER seen christians start shitting up unrelated threads and attacking paganism first. Especially considering the the relative number of pagans compared to christians in the first place.

But regardless, my point remains no matter who is throwing the first punch here. Both sides need to cut this shit out. Pagans need to stop using the label as a thin facade and an excuse to attack Christians. Christians need to let Pagans discuss their religion without shitting it up as well.

>AESTHETIC
>E
>S
>T
>H
>E
>T
>I
>C

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

>The actual discussion is a side point because I don't personally want to talk about it
You're just being lazy dude.

Did someone say AESTHETIC?

What the fuck do you even mean by "civilization"? Organized state? Well, then you are not a true "libertarian" if you defend that.