Conspiracy Theory Thread

What is the government hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8CzFVm1Yio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of people in congress are too sick to work and have been for a while, but it's being kept quiet

strange things of unknown provenance.

Everyone spies on everybody, they lost control of it a long time ago and they pretend it doesn't happens.

The "elite/illuminati/powers that be" are receiving orders from the antichrist who is currently on a remote island.

Once certain conditions and events have been fulfilled, he will reveal himself.

100% truth/light.

I don't doubt that, with Clinton in the last election.

I wonder who really is in charge. I would suspect banking industries.

The Government created Lyme disease of the east coast on plum island as a weapon against the Soviets. That would explain why it is not recognized by the CDC as a legitimate disease.

My money.

>tfw helicopter captcha

I think the movie Men in Black was a cover for the actual men in black. Likely some pseudo CIA group that covers up government fuck ups and weapon testing. They have been reported on for decades in that respect. What better way to cover them than to make the general public think you are larping aliens.

(((Who))) indeed...

A lot of fucking child corpses.

And also a lot of regular child corpses.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8CzFVm1Yio

What happened to Seth Rich?

Pic related

although that is easily backwards, how many people never even considered the men in black til watching the movie?
After i saw it, i always wondered if there was a real MiB, but before, i never.

that is classified information

He was strait up assassinated.

Also in a continuation on this, movies and tv are regularly made to sway public opinion.

Take to opposite shows like Glen Beck and South Park. They will regularly talk about the same buzz issue and present opposite sides to it at the same time. No matter where it is from, the information is limited in a way to focus people to debate a limited number of issues. This limiting of issues, and controlling the debate, allows easy control.

Reported for /lgbt/. Back to what moot described as a containment board in his final AMA, a cancerous place, where you belong.

you think traps aren't gay?

The men in black were reported by a number of non wack job people.

Peter Rojcewicz
>Professor of humanities and folklore at New York's Julliard School

Dr. Herbert Hopkins
>Psychiatrist

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

Pic Related.

The first time it was mentioned here, the site crashed for 5+ hours.

your mom

Also Missing Microbiologists.

The government is recruiting / murdering people for biological weapons and human research. I have been to seminars at ASM that talk about biological weapons research and all the information stops at 1985. There is no way they stopped researching.

There are reports of failures in Sverdlovsk that are well known, as well as mysterious mass viral deaths near Murmansk.