SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-woman-get-to-report-patronising-male-colleagues-a7418491.html
archive.is/lH4Dw
gp.se/nyheter/sverige/mansplainingslinjen-blev-nedringd-av-förklarande-män-1.3976495
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so much is wrong in that image

>MFW I have to detonate a bomb using a landline

lol nice

Swedes are already preparing when they become Muslim majority nation in future so they are already putting Muslim woman as ''Swedish'' female.

where's the "cuntsplaining" hotline?

She doesn't look Swedish.

topkek

Sweden is diverse nation you bigtot

Is there some way that we can hack into the phoneline so that we can answer these calls and mansplain to the complainants?

Sad.

Isn't the author woman-splaining by explaining what mansplaining is? I didn't ask to have it condescendingly explained to me.

Can we get some swedes in here to cucksplain why they have this instead of a grenade attack hotline.

Kekitykek

I just don't know anymore man.

SWEDEN YES

Mynigga

No, this can't be real

sweden is not funny anymore
just sad
really fucking sad

Is there any hope for Europe?

im pretty sure this was something the union set up

There's not in others eu counties. Sweden stop being retarded

Source?
I refuse to believe the world is going THIS mad

Looks like we have a first customer! Off to mandatory mansplaining detention with you! Patriarch scum!

1-800-NAGGING

They already have a rapesplaining epidemic

Reminder that even Swedecucks are worse than Bongistanis.

> Wait! Sir, I know you just sprayed me in the face with acid and raped my sister, but can you *please* explain why I deserve it? If you don't, I can't report this!

what? union. as in a union.

not the eu. idiot.

Just another day in Poe's Timeline

swedes still have knifes

No, they are not. The problem is that most Swedes are spineles cucks, who simply refuse to admit there is a problem.

That might sound exactly like British people, but the distinction is that British people will zealously shill the idea that their country is still awesome, and nothing is wrong, and that youre full of shit, or an evil racist or whatever.

Swede when confronted with white genocide:

>Its inevitable

British person when confronted with white genocide:

>LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU GOD SAVE THE QUEEN YOU FILTHY NAZI, PUNCH A NAZI, KEKISTAN HA HA IM SUBVERTING WHITES AND STOPPING THEM FROM ACHIEVING THEIR GOALS OF HAVING WHITE CHILDREN! WHITE GENOCIDE ISNT REAL YOU STUPID LARPER

>be male gender queer-confused and severely depressed seeing no light in anything you do or see
>call up sweedcuck hotline
>get called scum and mansplaining
>enough.jpg
>tie noose

>no source

fake

Brits actually do start retaliating when they're pushed too far though. The revenge attacks after Manchester is a good example.

gotta find jobs for all those womyn's studies graduates.

Independent uk
Google lazy cunt

Its actually fucking real, what the fuck.
independent.co.uk/news/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-woman-get-to-report-patronising-male-colleagues-a7418491.html

I think I recall this being Unionens work.

Do you remember when you were told about war and mass murder as a kid and you couldn't comprehend why people would ever do something like that?

now I comprehend... and approve

Always archive those archive.is/lH4Dw

How do we make the word Sweden synonymous with dumb as fuck? There should be some collective effort. I mean something has to be done. Words change the world.

>no source
>Sup Forums wuz right again xD

You guys are seriously fucking retarded.

Then fucking say "a union" then, you stupid cuck.

>call mansplaining hotline
>man answers the phone

See. Its a union whos put up with this. Bad enough as it is but atleast its not the government.

Right above you hanz

its real, but many months old

ure retarded

The west is falling. There is no saving europe. Britain may survive, if they can sort their shit out. Russia will more than likely be the last European country.

>That hijab
>That eyeroll

Laughing my ass off to be honest family.

If call it will they explain why I don't have a gf

>tfw man is taking 2 seats on a bus
>call the mansplaining hotline
>they arrive 50 mins after the man left

can someone link this? cause i haven't heard shit about this, and it's pretty unbelievable.

but hey, it's 2017

Is it when a man explains something? Or is it something else?

Bad goy, thats called manspreading. Mansplaining is you explaining anything to a woman as a man because wymen dont need men to tell them anything.

gp.se/nyheter/sverige/mansplainingslinjen-blev-nedringd-av-förklarande-män-1.3976495

>tfw 99% of callers were men saying that mansplaining is a retarded term