Dog mauls two small children in Pennsylvania. Guess the breed

The owner of a [redacted] that mauled two children, one as she was strapped in a car seat, has been charged in the attack.
Luis Oma Colon-Colon, 42, of Pottsville, Pennsylvania was charged with attacks causing severe injury, reckless endangering and other counts.
Police say a two-year-old girl, Ruby Warfel, and her five-year-old brother, Charlie, were attacked by a [redacted] dog while their pregnant mother, Margaret Warfel, tried in vain to pull the animal off.
The incident unfolded on June 19. Colon-Colon left his [redacted], called Eclipse,in his backyard while he ran errands,Lancaster Onlinereports.Upon seeing the children nearby, the dog ran underneath a fence and pounced on them.
The ruthless dog first attacked Ruby, who was still strapped in her car seat, before pouncing on Charlie who was standing behind his mother outside the car.
Mrs Warfel struggled to rescue her children because it was raining and the dog didn't have a collar she could grip on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0hpOla6Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'I was on top of the dog, trying to pry its mouth open with my hands,' she wrote on her Gofundme page.
'I received several puncture wounds in the fingers, arm and neck as well as scrapes to my knees and forearms, but my injuries pale in comparison to what my children sustained.
'The three of us were screaming and at some point some people came to try to help.
At this point, others had tried to intervene. One aspect of the incident etched in her memory was a woman hovering family with a knife, who said she couldn't harm the dog.
'While watching an animal trying to kill my son as I screamed, "my babies! my babies!"' Mrs Warfel recalled.
'At some point my son was finally free. He was able to talk and said to me through his tears, "Mummy, that was a really bad dog"'.
While attempting to dial 911, she recalls, her hands were so bloody that she had a hard time holding on to her phone.
The children suffered puncture wounds to their faces and had to endure hours of surgery at Penn State Children's Hospital.
The dog was euthanized after it was observed for signs of rabies. Police say the dog has a history and bit Colon-Colon's 4-year-old grandson multiple times in July 2013.
The owner also did not have any documents showing his dog was licensed and vaccinated.
He posted a 5,000 bail after his arraignment. A phone number to call him for comment could not be found.

inb4 it's the owners fault for not raising it properly

No, it wasn't a golden retriever.

How do you defend yourself during a pitbull attack? Those dogs are muscular as fuck more often than not.

I keep a "club" steering wheel lock in my truck.
I don't use it anymore, but I keep it in case I ever see a dog attack going down.
Also, I would try to gouge out the eyes with my thumbs.

it's the owners fault for not raising it properly

I once saw an opinion piece years ago about how pointing out that pit bulls tend to be more dangerous than other breeds is dangerously close to racism

it's the owners fault for not raising it properly

Here is the mom who fought off the dog and saved her kids.

And this why you need a gun. Could have saved them a lot sooner.

interesting, George Zimmerman wanted to know the same thing after an incident, his neighbour recommended getting a handgun because you can't really stop them with anything else.

No, it wasn't a poodle.

pitbulls are very easy to stab
moms should always carry a bright orange stainless steel morakniv knife in their car

its razor sharp and doesn't need perodic maintenance since its not carbon steel
can also cut through seat belts or whatever else emergency situation you would need a knife for

Inb4 it's the dogs fault for not raising it's owner properly.

kys proxyfag

No, it wasn't a beagle.

It's a fucking dog. You're going to be bitten, but for fuck's sake, if you can't kill a dog with your bare hands, you should probably just neck yourself now.

What an unfortunate name.

I've heard sometimes if you kill the dog it'd jaw stays locked and you have to go tI the hospital like that and get its jaw cut open to pull it off

You're retarded, mammal jaws dont lock, unless you fucking leave it on the kid for 30 minutes

Humanity needs to exterminate the pitbull breed from the face of the earth. It should be considered an illegal weapons possession felony to own a pitbull. It should be considered an attempted manslaughter felony to breed a pitbull. It should be considered legal justice for any civilian or officer to kill any pitbull on sight. It is time to take this seriously. We've seen enough.

I don't think you understand.
Pit bulls are killing machines with powerful jaws.

This.
You people will unironically defend this mixed breed mutt with antisocial issues, while simultaneously condemning race mixing humans because mixed races have more antisocial issues (autism).
Dog hybrid chimp out? It's the owners fault.
Nigs/mulattos chimp out? Genocide em

You'd need more than a club, man. When they're in a rage, they feel nothing and their skulls are thick af, meaning it's really hard to actually do damage. When i was about 12, i saw a pitbull attack my dog. I picked up a nearby 2x4 and hit the pitbull as hard as i could over its back. The thing didn't even flinch. Granted, im stronger now and I'd go for the head given another chance, but trying to club a raging pitbull puts you at significant risk.

If i witnessed an attack now, id take off my shirt and get it around the dog's neck in an attempt to suffocate it. The attempt alone would get it off its victim, and it would incapacitate the beast if successful

Retard has never even played tug of war with a lab let alone tried to fend off a jacked up pit bull running on adrenaline and raw beef.

A dog is stronger than a person, that is why they pulled sleds and not niggers.

as an owner of a pit-mix, this should land the owner in jail. No vaccinations, no collar, no leash. Dog has prior history of biting; should have been killed then. Luckily the kids survived. Once they bite, they should be euthanized. They do not stop biting in the future. These poorly written articles also never specify the dog was neutered/spayed, which decreases the likelihood of an attack exponentially. This is just some spic owner who didn't properly raise this dog or take care of it. Not surprised considering spics are just as dangerous when left to their own devices.

You better be some muscular 6'5 ubermensch guy

Denver has a pit bull breed ban.
Guess what? Dog maulings have dropped way down since the ban was enacted.

Are you telling me you don't think you can beat a dog? Just get ahold of its neck.

>t. Future Pitbull Causalty

I always see these fucking pitts with skinny mall-girls in short pants and fake blonde hair. Their bf probably bought it to look tough, but can't be assed to take care of it

This breed should literally be made illegal

You're a fucking idiot, pitbulls are crazy strong.

The shape of a dog allows it to wiggle out of a typical choke hold by a human very easily. I can tell you have no experience with dogs.

A lab could out power you in a tug of war now imagine a dog bred specifically for murder and ignoring pain.

also, i made sure when I got my pit-mix that he spent as much time as possible being around kids as a puppy. a random attack is something that I worry about but he absolutely loves kids. all the neighborhood kids love playing with him

>Colon-colon
Why hyphenate if it's identical?

are you fucking stupid?

Why such a bigot? Typical white male, thinking your "logic" is the only reasonable basis for behavior

To be more of an asshole

B R E E D O F P E A C E

Totally wont bite anyone.

Jab their eyes out.

Posting good woofers.

Is it a nigger?

In my imagined scenarios I would draw a knife across it's throat. You might need to tolerate some sacrificial wounding on your non-knife arm, it wouldn't be easy. Right in the fucking throat. Sorry limeys, you'll have to find another option.

They're tough but it still just a dog, beat the fuck out of it in the face enough and it will give in. I've done it before.

They should all be gassed

Have a gun and be prepared to sacrifice one arm. Try to shoot it in the head when it runs towards you, but you'll probably miss.

If you miss, let it lock its jaws in your left arm (if you are right-handed) and then shoot it in the brain point blank.

Then proceed to kill the owner.

Remember that these where used in the frontier times for a fucking good reason.

Trying to do something like slitting it's throat while you are being mauled is going to be difficult. It would be better to do what 99% people resort to in real life knife fights, stab repeatedly as fast as you can.

Actually I think it's pretty similar. You can definitely raise a black person to be respectful and well mannered and to not chimp out. Problem is there is only so much you can do before their primal instincts override their learned behavior and they "chimp out". Same goes for dog breeds. Pitbulls could be socialized well and show no signs of being aggressive and dangerous, but they will snap much easier than an equally well socialized golden retriever.

Get creative and make sure when you poke it with a knife you aim for the throat.
Cant fight if it cant breath.
Cant move if you crush the legs.

wow why are you such a breedist? fucking biggot I hope an antifa punches some sense into your empty head

This. NogDog

this

The best non-lethal way is with pepper spray, i've tried it on an Akita-Inu are they work perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0hpOla6Ek

Why are americans so fucking stupid?

dumb cunt is lucky the dog had no collar or she wouldve helpes tear her kids apart

Youre supposed to lift their back legs and pull, most dogs will immediately let go, nig tier dogs like pitbulls have to be hit hard right throats soft spot

Or rather a oyster opening knive that you put at the joint between the spin and the e head if the dog. This finishing technique is called descabello in bullfighting.

where do you stab a pitbull?

Yeah, it would be crazy difficult. That thing would probably be shaking and swinging. I did have a dog. The amount of force they can exert when tugging is amazing. I'll stab like a wildman then. Unless time slows down and I enter a hyper-enhanced adrenalized state where the correct move becomes readily apparent and I'm able push the knife, unerringly, into the things exposed jugular, while I scream, exultingly, "how do you like them apples, Cujo!?!"

I heard if you shove something up their asshole the let go.
WHY IS THERE NO THREAD TO MAKE US LEARN KILLING POINTS ON A PITT?

Retarded as fuck.

We are pretty scientific when mentioning that there are huge differences when it comes to humans. That blacks are stupid and agressive because of their ooga-booga DNA; however stupid fucktards like you think that all doggos and puppers are equal. Fuck no.

Selective breeding created the "dog breed of hate and violence" to produce a dog that combined the gameness and agility of the terrier with the strength of the bulldog.[3] In the United Kingdom, these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting and bear-baiting...

They were bred to be killing machines. The same way that the vintage farm machinery in america was breed to have physical strength, and that's the reason why the nigs are beefy in america; where the ethiopians are ricketts-ridden skeletons...
Anyway, it is highly hypocritical to be proud to be able to call the differences between human breeds but when it comes to dogs you turn a blind eye to the agressiveness of the dog-of-peace.

Fuck you sopa de macaco eater.

right as you're applying the lube the thing moves, aye caramba, mfw

Soft part next to their cock.
Or their cock.
Also try stabbing their eyes I guess...

Pitbull is a breed that needs to be erradicated from the surface of earth because their innate agressiveness and lack of use as a tool in modern times. Pretty much the same way niggers have to be erradicated.
Also, we are safe to say that pitbulls are the niggers of the canine kind.

>a woman hovering family with a knife, who said she couldn't harm the dog.

White people and their fucking dogs.

How can an ancap say something should be illegal? Wouldn't it be better to just kill all of them yourself for violating your NAP

>lube
I was thinking like a bowie knife or something.
Whats with canada and thinking lube all the time?
What about a hammer?

>inb4 dog of peace

I'd rectify and say white people and their fucking pets.

It is disgusting as fuck to have a filthy animal (all animals are filthy, some more than others) sharing your living spaces.

This trend of being animal lovers and having furry friends is a subsystem of cultural marxism an sjwness that wants to make a victim out of everything.

Also, they want white people to have pets instead of children as a depopulation measure. Nobody talks about that, not even the Sup Forums faggots here.

Pitbulls are the perfect equivalent to niggers.
>commit a disproportionate amount of needless violence
>dindu nuffins
>shitlibs and women defend them

Meatballs, finely ground glass, and 10 mL of antifreeze is the cure. Works like a charm.

you started it

>I heard if you shove something up their asshole the let go

Hammer time! That sounds good too. I want a sturdy leather strap on my hammer though. If the encounter goes on for any length the hammer will become slippery with blood and gore. Don't want to lose your weapon while bludgeoning.

>Just get ahold of its neck.
Please record yourself doing this and post back.

Is it legal to carry a tactical hammer on your person at all times

>Colon-colon
>White

Boy are you in for a surprise.

Yes the owner gets a bullet too.

stick your fist down it's throat. there's no defense for that.

I've got nothing against having a family pet...

But you're right. White people are substituting animals for the kids they should be having, and treating a animal as something higher then a human being.

>, one as she was strapped in a car seat

jesus fucking christ. This is why I carry a gun.

muslim

pull your pants down and show your dick to assert dominance

Niggers and spics ruined the pitbull breed. We need to do something about them before they ruin any other perfectly good breeds.

Your on the wrong board for 'blame the owner' bs. some dogs are shit tier. Most dogs if not all

chihuahua? those fuckers are vicious man

I know a black who owns a pit bull. He has actually compared bad pit bull press to the plight of the black man. Misunderstood, blamed, didn't do anything wrong etc. I kid you not.

Carrying a choice tool or two is a good discrete way to boost self defense capacity. Kind of a pain to carry a hammer around though.

It also activates the gag-reflex preventing them from biting.

Shove your knife into its asshole. If you don't have a knife use thumb.

That's sure to happen.

my neighbour's pit bull jumped our fence and attacked my jack russel. i kicked it, nothing... ran and got a hacksaw and half cut his head off. they owner and his kids were watching and screaming. jack Russel survived

>Just reach around its teeth-filled, bone-crushing, jaw, bro!

Can you imagine being stronger than a pitbull? Than a fucking pitbull?
Seriously are you retarded?

Keked.

weakfag

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. They should all be put down, and owning one should be considered a crime.

badass as fuck

look at all the skinyfats and lanklets replying to this post. probably manlets as well

>malnourished 5'2" cholo
that spic is fucking toast

Kys

>the one cunt not wearing a helmet
clever girl