Italian elections

If (((they))) finally allow us next year we're going to have the general elections.
We need the only true italian Trump
We need Berlusconi again

>If (((they))) finally allow us next year we're going to have the general elections
Well it's not like they have a choice
Also fuck Berlusconi, Salvini is my friend now

>We need Berlusconi again
*Mussolini

>We need Berlusconi again

I like Salvini too, mostly for his self defense positions and taxation, but antivax? That's bullshitss

No, Shitaly, no.

Agreed, forza italia and viva silvio

>but antivax? That's bullshitss
Who cares

Vote Lega Nord then your country will be fixed

as much as his antivax stance is indeed bullshit, it's the best thing we have without going to casapound or the likes. Besides, we'll most likely have a coalition government with Forza Italia.

half cannolo here with dual nationality.

per chi devo votare ragazzi?? non capisco una minchia. and i want to know the reasons why as well.

This. Also remember that it's only thanks to Lega and them disrupting parliament if ius soli failed to pass

Vote Lega. And please for the love of God, whatever you do, don't fall for the 5 star movement meme. Their are the equivalent of podemos in Spain, aka leftist as fuck

listen to
the m5s is the party of the plebs, those who believe everything nocensura . com and viral posts says.

the berlus masta has style
i really like his sunglasses.
how is he atm?
someone redpill me on his shit.
dont wanna read atm.
take him back maybe?

Please cavaliere, come back! Or at least, send you daughter.

>cheesecake.jpg
Kek
Anyway vote Lega Nord

Italy is too deep in mob antics. They would never let someone like Trump in because he would be too stupid to follow orders.

We need to start a meme campaign for Lega Nord

the cucking process is too advanced in italy (and europe in general) for someone as controversial as trump unfortunately

just think that >90% hates him here

Berlusca isn't too bad imo, however he has too much legal shit on him to keep going. He's better than PD (the left), but Legs is far better alternative

*Lega

send me money or i will vote 5stelle

nah only joking i know too well that they are a bunch of fucking spanners, but a vote for lega nord seems like a wasted vote from what i can tell. have they gained much more support recently? also im worried they will put my family down in the south into camps if they get into power. i wish the north and south got along better sometimes...sad

Who gives a shit about antivax, that's definitely not our biggest problem right now.

We don't have a FPTP system like the UK, votes aren't really wasted unless in some marginal circumstances

They are the biggest party of the right wing coalition according to the latest polls. Plus Salvini dropped the anti south rethoric.
Anyway if you don't want to vote Lega vote fratelli d'italia. They are on the same side on key issues like immigration minus the anti south past

nowadays they're more federalist than separatist as far as I can tell, and I believe that their southern counterpart 'Noi con Salvini' has a bit of support in the south.

that's why the lega nord is struggling to past the 15% mark, all the bossi-era tarun-secession-federalism isn't yet forgotten by the south.

Salvini is doing what he can to heal that, but it's real hard

>legs
who is legs?
sorry for asking.

hmm well i guess i will see who is gaining the most traction closer to the date but for now looks like lega nord is the best choice.

Meant to say Lega
Damn autocorrect on my phone

typo he meant lega

if fratelli d'italia - lega nord - forza italia make a coalition they would beat both pd and m5s

what about her?

ok, just google for "italia lego"... got shit... then i googled for "italia lega" and still got shit. you wanna play me fellas?

When are the elections?

somewhere around february - march 2018

lega nord is called L E G A N O R D

next elections will be glorious

>people fed up with migrants
>people fed up with the Euro
>riots
>every single newspaper is now against the EU
>every single party is against the EU or at least critic of it