Why hasnt Trump done anything about this?

Why hasnt Trump done anything about this?

I thought he hated the msm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgqIgpRM870&ytbChannel=laowlaowlaow
govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr4310/text
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/4310
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying

Because he's using the MSM to his advantage by making them cover a "scandal" and then revealing the truth behind said scandal.

because he doesn't need to do anything so long as the retards that comprise the democratic base are entirely consumed and compromised by fake stories.
its working for corrupt politicians advantage, which is all of them

reminder, democrats are completely culpable for the dysfunction of our entire political system and the hysteria that has infected their base

also, this thread will get no attention because liberals came here and this board is nothing but shills, retards and faggots

reminder they work together on this

its enough to make you rage at any ((educated)) believer of the democratic party. Even though the right is totally self interested, with frauds like Paul Ryan, McCain and McConnell. Its the democrats that leave us no choice but to vote for the self-interested parties, because the democrats are totally hysterical and can't lead ac country anywhere unless its into a pointless war for the Jews

This was known as the stump Jesse Ventura bill.

They wanted to keep lieing about him.

He can't take away powers from the deep state too quickly or they will Kennedy him.

rand mcconnell. i mean, can you tell if mcconnells a kike?

>Democrats are the real enemy guys! le kek! shadilay reddit bros!

how exactly do you fit into this Jesse?

mcconnell is like mccain

isnt rand supposed to be hip and cool

why do retards like you totally ignore the fact the Obama created the fake news story, and shoved a fabricated narrative of racist cops and killing sprees and Russian hackers to explain why their plot to destroy all sovereign nations and flood the first world with low iq and uneducated immigrants who will blindly vote for them, failed in Britain and the U.S?
Are you so weak you are afraid to know truth?
youtube.com/watch?v=fgqIgpRM870&ytbChannel=laowlaowlaow

Name the good things Democrats do, and I will show you how those things fuck people who contribute to society through work.

I just looked this up and it appears to be real. Tough all it really means is that your local propaganda can now be paid for or produced by the government instead of by semi-private entities.

It's still bullshit.

govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr4310/text

Search for sec. 1078 Dissemination abroad of information about the United States

>i just looked this up
>appears to be real
>2017
>just looked this up
kill yourself or lurk moar you stupid fucking faggot

what? fucking cocksucker you said it failed? obama created the fake news story so this isnt still part of the fake news? what trump?
and you say besides to lie and say it failed, as it is the attack, you used a - good video - then you talk bullshit while fighting soeone whod be on the side of fuck the democrats and said somehting like afraid of the truth?
scare tactics peeled apart gusy
can we agree where on the same page still? and nothing, was said or got done by this
user?

can you retype this so its comprehensible and i can properly respond?

WHYY DON YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF

>correct
GR8B8M8
INB5ICANKICKYOURASS

shit ass Sup Forums doenst allow me to respond correctly so fuck you nigger you should of known id kiled you hearing yoru faggot ass said that

if it was life id just say that noone can disagree. you want it wrote right? do it yourslef nigger
youw ant it correct cause your a little jew dicksucker?

fuckign fuck youfucking faggot

you read the democrats part of what he said right faggot?
glugluglug

Peggy noonan? is that You??
>you sure sound drunk enough...

Psychiatric Medication Emergency detected

i still dont understand, are you defending the autistic leaf?
why doesn't Sup Forums let you respond properly? are you a reddit autistic?
please calm yourself

i dont owe you an answer. YOur completely making up news like obama
the word fake news is used as a euphamism. I dont owe you shit and why do you think that I would or do. dumbass

i mean you went out of YOUR WAY i figured everyone forget about these morons

Because there is nothing in that bill that has anything to do with propaganda. It is just a military spending bill.

This article is fake news

like i owe you an answer in a euphamism,
"newspeak" story

FUCK the thing is you believe the story and support it blindly cause the government tells yo uto

the average liberal intellect on display

the delusion of democrats really makes me in awe of the power of the mind. How you could be so fragile and resistant to the truth, you choose hysteria and lies of reality.

THIS NIGGER SUPPORTS A whats it called MARTIAL LAW
INSERTED BY THAT JEW LOVER LINCOLN

you just supported MARTIAL LAW by saying that its needed for the situation

over reality*

Obviously, the assholes who fully intend to tax me 100% so they can turn around and sell environmental tax credits to their corporate donors are not my friends.

yea dude lincoln
"yea dur dur these nigger owners"
\like you uoldnt see all that shit would of led to all this shit anyway
>inb4 no answer what will we do
government

>im scared everybody
shoudl i use this picture or a rand halliburton one? speaking of rand right?

Taking it away without waking up enough goyim to understand why it's a good idea won't solve any problems.

The redpill takes time. Indoctrination must be broken slowly, lest the indoctrinated resist violently. They must be shown the truth and eat of it willingly to break the Jew's spell.

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/4310

I didn't find anything on that in the bill

We could absolutely use some Trump propaganda.

they argued for it and now their arguing over arguign abou tit now

theyre speed of fights detector machine ..

lets all just go have a joint and im gonna go do somethign else

4 chan fuck thes niggers probbal;y paid you
thats THE FUCKIGN POINT

GODAMN

this is after the fact anyway yoru not proving nothing but to yourselves the OP never said it your using it to prove somethig like (((your side))) in this stupid shit

dont care what you do so long as you're bumping, you passionate autist, you

Just wait until L. Ron is reincarnated. You're all screwed.

t. trudeau voter

anyone else just get out of bed, tooi did sage nigger?

So 4d chess that he got a special prosecutor on himself instead of Hillary

you shutup faggot niggers your not funny when im not here you don't win 4d chess

this is stupid whatever trumps doing i can do too
if you think he's intersting why dont you ask me

this must be what a permanent mental meltdown of a liberal sjw looks like when reality conflicts with what they went 80k in debt to learn about

Can I get a link to the NDAA bill and the section showing the propaganda?

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Thanks what section is the propoganda part that was mentioned in OPs pic, this bill is full of useless shit so I see how how they hid it.

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf

Propaganda is a neutral term.

special prosecutor is for hillary you moron.

Digits confirm.

Bless you user

Why is it that i can only read this post, in my head, in a southern accent?
>THAT JEW LOVER LINCOLN

you little godamn retarded niggers i said your not proving nothing but to youreselfs you wil never quit insinuating on others you cant CONTRIBUTE you are nothign but a complete
>.jpg

you can blame me? but i said nothing about you or to you i said your proving it to yoruselves. you must be one of them jews that tries to say hey here go get a student loan so this is what you will look like he understands somethig but mustnt be from common sense must be from realizing MUH FIAT MONEY MY WELFARE

you such a fuckign waste

(((((you)))))

What? are you networking with a jew or something, no.