Elizabeth Lee Beck Happenings

Elizabeth Lee Beck
The woman from the breast pump incident
Working on a lawsuit against the DNC
That team gets a threatening call >archive.fo/HLKDF
Now seen during an interview, terrified for her life.
She dug up connections around clinton, has found a legal link to organ harvesting operations and chose to quote this:
"Sometimes, the forces of Evil are so great, that there is really nothing you can do to fight them"
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

Transcript:

Federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant Jr found dead on beach
Speculation he was connected to the DNC lawsuit
Elizabeth was asked to look into that from concerned individuals
here's what she found:
1) There is a Beranton Whisenant -> J Plotkin -> Jacksonville connection
J Plotkin was the director of the State Attorney's Office in Jacksonville from 1993 to 2009. Until Janury of 2009 he supervised all aspects of an office of 100 attorneys and over 300 support staff.
Mr Beranton Whisenant is actually not a miami native even though he worked here and passed away in Broward County which is in South Florida.
To the contrary, Mr. Beranton Whisenant is a native of Jacksonville Florida. He graduated from Bishop Kenney High School in 1997 and worked as an assistant state attorney with the 4th Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007.
In other words, Mr Beranton Whisenant and Mr J Plotkin worked in the state attorneys office at the same time.

There is a Jacksonville -> Mayo Clinic connection.
Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida.

There's a Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger connection.
A lawsuit was filed in 2015 in federal court in Jacksonville against the Mayo Clinic in connection with an organ transplant case.
The judge presiding over that case was the Honorable Harvey E. Schlesinger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UI9hQsGUuGI
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=VQAba57jaxw
youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0
youtu.be/VsGB9w7ctD4
youtube.com/watch?v=12QQV3lyYj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> J Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant connection.
J Plotkin is judge Harvey Schlesingers' son-in-law.

Mr Whisenant's body was recovered on May 24th, 2017. On June 8th, 2017 Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger threw out the case against Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville on Summary Judgement.

There is a Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation connection.
A number of hospitals, including Mayo Clinic and St Vincents co-sponsored a launch event in Northeast Florida in connection with the Clinton Health Matters Initiative.

There is a Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials connection.
The numerous public trustees of the Mayo Clinic include a Thomas J Brokaw quite possibly Tom Brokaw. Barbara P Bush. Richard B Cheney, possibly Dick Cheney. Senator Thomas a Daschle and Paul a Volcker.
The Mayo Clinic provides a full range of health services including organ transplants, bone marror transplants, blood transfusions and genetic medicine.
(((OY VAY DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIFE EXTENDINGLY DELICIOUS)))

There is a Clinton Foundation -> Haiti connection.
There is a Klause Eberwein -> Haiti connection.
Klause Eberwein, a former Haitian government official was found dead July 11th of this year with a gunshot wound to the head. He was found 14501 South Dixie Highway; A Quality Inn.
This Quality Inn is 7.5 miles from my office.

There is a Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic connection.
My Peter Smith (((purportedly))) took his own life May 14th, in a hospital in Rochester Minnesota near the Mayo Clinic called the Aspen Suites.
The Aspen Suites is across the street from the St Mary's campus of Mayo Clinic and is almost exclusively used by patients of the hospital.
He (((purportedly))) left a suicide note which stated that "there was no foul play whatsoever" and "recent bad turn in health since January 2017" was the reason that he was taking his own life and the timing was related to "Life insurance of 5 million expiring".
He was purportedly searching for Clinton Emails.

have to bump this shit, shillary has killed more people then most combat vets i know

The "I'm a girl, vote for me but-ignore-all-the-dead-bodies-and-oh-by-the-way-pedophilia" choice.

Bimp

nice don't think i've seen that pic of the body count before, might even have to post it on the social media in the future

Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

Klaus Eberwein died 8 miles away from the laywer's office putting all these connections together, Elizabeth Lee Beck.

These three people were all connected either by the Clintons, or they were investigating the Clintons, specifically the human trafficking/organ transplant aspect of the Clinton Foundation and Mayo Clinic. These three people are now dead.

Elizabeth Lee Beck knew one of these dead persons personally.

Elizabeth Lee Beck might be next.

the dates in that pic are all random as fuck, look at ron brown under 1996. none of the dates are anywhere close to what the info says they were

Are you just going to pick apart an old picture or are you going to focus on something important.

Video of someone from the team #DNCFraudLawsuit requesting protection.
youtube.com/watch?v=UI9hQsGUuGI

both we can't red pill normies when the info we give them can easily be dismissed as faulty

Quick look across the catalog:
30+ fucking nothing burger sliding threads.

Keep this alive boys

you must be young
most combat vets I know had kill sprees in Falluja that put Breivik to shame

An attorney just laid out connections dates and names.
Pay attention.

Bumping this sheit all day nigga

All facts she spoke

black water murdering villages don't count,
also i'm a vet who served during the iraq war (never went over seas) so yeah stop talking out your ass

Bump

Wtf was the breast pump incident?

Also, bump.

Rabbit hole deep, keep outing these scumbags...

Literally nothing. Yawn, good night

literally a virgin. Get out of here.

>infowars

DROPPED

Mind of a child everyone.

does this picture trigger you, faggot?

Bump bump bump

JUST

Bumpworthy

This being an Alex Jones thing makes me cringe. I feel like this bitch is traumatized that her aquaintence is dead and she's having some kind of mental breakdown. I'm pretty sure she's going to be fine. The clintons have had a lot of people offed and all but I'm pretty sure this bitch is just off her meds. She's clearly unstable. As is the leaf poster. Take your meds and turn down the autism. We know they kill people. What are we supposed to do about it? Unless you plan on killing them back this avenue of discussion is irrelevant. The justice system isn't going to do shit to it's American Royals.

In an 2011 deposition Beck wanted an hour break to pump breast milk, so she took out her breast pump to show Trump what an urgent matter it was. Trump objected to the hour break, then they both began slinging shit and calling each other liars.

this is being slid

Bump

Why don't you jew them you jew

She better be in hiding. She better not fuck up and get suicided.

Impotent seeds of doubt

bump

She tried to steal an hour of Trump's time without prior agreement by playing 'muh woman' card.

>when owen knows she's gonna kill herself within a week

Not an argument, faggot. I'm asking if there's a point to discussing this Alex Jones faggot shit? I'm tired of watching them not go to jail for the last thirty years. You think that's gonna change? Are you a child? Or just retarded?

You can stop at any time, I know its genetic, but postive thoughts man you can get through this mental limitation.

Believing ((Infowars))

Shes an actor/mentally ill

so deep
much expert
many insights?
not any insights.

Kinda makes you think

i will bump

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Is she dead yet?

Bumped

shill spy photos you weren't supposed to post

couldnt they hire PMC boyguards as a deterrent?

>not getting fucking eaten alive
It's like you don't even understand the concept of fun.

Shilldawg is the mother fucking crypt keeper at this point. This cunt is in competition with satan at this point.

>reading off a sheet

...and we're off to the races...
youtube.com/watch?v=VQAba57jaxw

Yeah, what's up with that?

>mfw swallowing nervously

SHE'S AN ATTORNEY YOU IDIOTS
LIKES TO PRIORITIZE COLD HARD FACTS
WROTE THEM DOWN
so complicated.

I see.

Scary

back to CNN reddit fag.

Who has a thread theme here?

Fuck clinton. Fuck podesta.

BUMPO

SHILLS SLIDING THESE THREADS HARD
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
Time to get to work gentelmen! We have Elizabeth Beck, a lawyer taking up the case on the body trail leading to Clinton, Bush, and possibly Chaney.
The shills are trying to slide these threads with multiple currency, dead aussies, and general Reddit BS.

youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0

youtu.be/VsGB9w7ctD4

Bump.

I don't get this map. Obviously cities have more people, and will therefore necessarily have more pedoperverts.

I think you are reading too much into a simple correlation.

How is this so blatant? They're losing their finesse
>thought it may be just known to Sup Forums
>remember Sup Forums has a reach equivalent to the MSM/CNN

HMMMMMMMMMM

Look at how her eyes bug out at 8:53 when Owen says "organ transplant"

and again at 9:20 when Owen says "black market organ transplants"

These are the only times in the entire video when her eyes bug out

This is like the "blink once for yes, blink twice for no" they use for people in comas

She is communicating that "yes, this is what is happening, but if I use words to tell you that then I'll die"

You need to compile all the legal documentation(s) such as court cases, death certificates, etc. in chronological order. Then upload everything to a website with a explanation (essay/thesis). The explanation should be forward and concise. If it can be summed up in 1 page, great. If not, summarize in as little pages as possible.

If you do this, there is no point for them to come after you, your friends, and your family. Obviously, this is business, not personal. Once you make the information accessible to anyone and everyone, the business aspect of a hit is neutralized.

>I would do some investigative journalism, but I just don't have the time right now. I'm already working on a big project(s) (though almost done with them). I'll monitor and see about using this story as the tip of the spear for the "investigative journalism" portion of a website I plan on launching in 2018. Of couse, this is assuming the information checks out like you say it does.

lel now they're trying to convince people Peter Smith was murdered by the democrats. The fucking balls on these Russian bastards.

Who else could it be? Reptilians?

feeling sleepy lads...maybe we continue this tomorrow

anyone else feeling sleepy?

Sleepyposting should be a bannable offense.
Bump

Bump

i find it weird she sobs over a factsheet. maybe she's getting redpilled over bodies and connections. One thing I know that she is either a bad actor or has a kooky disposition
>eye movements
>minor body language
>crying to camera

>This is like the "blink once for yes, blink twice for no" they use for people in comas
OR...It's a fear response. Opening the eyes wider to scan for greater observation of threats.
Similar but less conscious.

>that coffeeposting tho

I like to over-telegraph myself

she's like this in other videos as well. I wonder if it's because her personality is white software running on korean hardware and/or whatever brand of female autism helped her become so successful in life

you find it weird do you? are you new? would you like the clinton body count graphic to clear it up for you?

true
also i think my eyes bug out automatically for a moment when someone brings up a subject i desperately want to interrupt and spill my spaghetti on
someone should get that body language expert chick on youtube to interpret this video

Wasn't this a CNN lawyer that bitched at Trump a few times during the election about inane shit?

Use caution boyo's. Turner owns both CNN and Infowars. This is the same company that gave the final say to cancel our boys show World Peace for it's racism and antisemitism. Most of the distractionary bullshit conspiracies originate from the cocksuckers at Infowars.

What's in those leaks that dropped that suggest the Democrat's have been concocting the Russian story, going so far as to forge evidence? There could be something we're being distracted from.

I'm taking a nap, actually.

oh sweetie. Just don't go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Keep out of my mom and dad's business and you can have a very fulfilling life of mediocrity.

>Turner owns infowars

>Turner owns Infowars
post proof.

oh wait there is none because that's bullshit.

I was wrong.

Still, remember that time David Duke was morphing into a werewolf because Alex wasn't able to poke any holes into what he said about Jews?

Bump

Alex gets uppity about that shit because all of his jew friends are fighting the nwo. He says the word globalists all the time. Hitter said internationalists. It's the same thing. No one will take you seriously if you just look like you're scapegoating is basically his unspoken point.

youtube.com/watch?v=12QQV3lyYj0

>Turner owns both CNN and Infowars
lol get fucked leaf or get your stories straight before spouting that bullshit

Bamp.

no

No, you got called the fuck out and now you're desperately trying to save face.

Bumps

>Turner owns Infowars.

wew, that's it
ty user I'm up to date. yes weird, possibly unrelated or in here sub conscious. It doesn't come across she's sobbing over the facts, maybe she knows more.

Quit shitting up the thread you fucktard.

oh ok david dukes a werewolf and Hillary is an interdimentional vampire then ok your'e right bud

Take your impotent garbage elseware fag