Space is the Ultimate Blue Pill

>"I don't have to worry about any of the problems here on earth because we can all just run away to space when X gets too bad."

It's certainly irresponsible at least.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5_GlAOCHyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ignoring science, discovery, and in turn space is literally nigger tier.

It's certainly one of the fast-track pathways to nihilism for arrogant "intellectuals".

>Shareblue

Cut that shit out, cunt. The solution to niggers is no niggers.

How ridiculous that we can't all get along. We're all in this together on a little blue dot hurtling through infinite space. Surely this means we should let Africans into our imaginary borders.

>have unrealistic idea for how the world should be
>the world cannot ever be like that
>therefore they get a permanent source of angst to prop their worldview on.

Same with libs and oil companies too. They completely depend on them but because sci-fi tells them utopia is possible, they bite the hand that feeds them.

Carl sagan was a retarded pothead.

The last space thread archived before I could reply. Some user was looking for this footage at the 15:10 point, some kind of earth render error?

(Skip to 15:10)
youtu.be/P5_GlAOCHyE

>keep calling me shareblue

Kys faggot.

>keep

Where else have i called you that? In the other thread where you posted the same shit? Fuck off, shill.

Looks like cosmic rays hit the HD camera.

The global warming just a hoax to get the masses to believe the planet will be uninhabitable, so then, when they can create spaceships that can be powered indefinitely, they'll pay for the masses to get on the ships, and shoot them off into space, while those smart enough not to believe the BS get to live on the paradise of Earth.

wtf is this

an experiment on the ISS. It's just a blob of fuel burning in freefall. The "stars" are just cosmic rays fucking with the camera's photoreceptors.

Space is the ultimate frontier. It is our one and only destiny. Anyone that argues against it, is just a kike or a kike slave shilling for a total prison planet so demon kikes can live for generations in their slave pits. You are so evil you would rather rule in hell than live as an equal in paradise. You should be strapped to a chair, have your fingers cut off, your tongue ripped out of your skull by its roots and your bleeding screaming corpse thrown into a 10 foot pile of sour, filthy nigger shit

>if you disagree you are both a jew and a nigger at the same time.

Thanks for making it easy, shareblue shill.

Assuming we're less then a lifetime away from colonization of space or other planets is the mistake people are making here

Saying we shouldnt focus on it is however batshit retarted

Go join the Amish if youre that averse to actual human progress (instead of that social progress bullshit)

Go back to fucking plebbit already.

>Saying we shouldnt focus on it is however batshit retarted
>Go join the Amish if youre that averse to actual human progress

How do you know it's the future of mankind? Science Fiction is never realistic, don't you think that's a hint?

If it was easy if it was possible we'd probably have a lot more than the practically zero realistic science fiction movies books and shows.

But no, they all refuge in nonsense, they all break physics and economics to make the most barebones shit like the Expanse work.

Does that tell you nothing?

>newfagposting

Shareblue.

In what fucking reality do you believe this accusation of yours is even remotely legitimate in this context?

Fucking christcuck zionist filth, you are going to burn.

"Running away to space" is a meme. Earth is the only body in the solar system on which we can go outside without dying a fast but extremely violent death.

Space colonies can serve as a backup for human life incase Earth goes to shit, but no planet or moon will ever be as condusive to human life. On any planet besides Earth, even if you manage to perfectly reproduce earth's atmosphere, temperature, and topography (which would take thousands if not tens of thousands of years) you still have either too little gravity, causing muscle atrophy and bone disfunctions, or too much gravity, severely limiting our physical capabilities and increasing the chance of injury.

>christcuck
>zionist

You can't just take words from your "meme list" and combine them and sound like you're from here, shareblue.

Space station colonies would need an exorbitant amount of phosphorus stockpiled if they wanted to have any chance of survival without the earth.

>T_D migrants calling everyone who disagrees with them a paid shill
Another beautiful day on neo-Sup Forums

shills are too easy to spot now. at least try

I find space to be extremely depressing and also enlightening. When you come to realise, by even just a fraction, of how little and irrelevant we all are, here on our tiny planet then you kind of lose motivation for everything. Its bittersweet to me, I marvel at the vastness of the universe and the thing that uplifts me is that there's a good possibility that there are ayys out there in the same situation we are in here, and ayys that haven't developed as much as we have, and ayys that have developed so inconceivably more than we have. Hopefully they'll come here soon and everyone will fucking cop on and realise the futility in our bickering. [spoiler] Muzzies would probably ruin it though and bomb them at first chance for being blasphemers[/spoiler]

>changes proxy

>changes demonization from nigger to jew to redditor whenever pinned.

I would love to see you die.

Once we can go to space, we can make Earth a garden and use other planets for our material needs. I thought this was always the plan?

There is no plan.

It is and isn't. We must make it be.

Good luck with that. You can't control humanity every time you do it ends up making everything worse because that's how people prefer it.

No need to control humanity to see this to fruition. The world will just change around us until it is so. The ambition of few will benefit many.

>The world will just change around us until it is so.
No it won't actually because there is no profit to be made in space. Yes there are things up there worth trillions of dollars but that is before you pay for the rockets and equipment to go up there and bring them back down, and it's also before you flood the commodities market.

We're not going to space. There is no point.

Welp, looks like i've reached my posting limit because i just had to pick 20 different fucking street sign captchas.

I agree, science is so fucking gay these days, it's just escapism.

>How do you know it's the future of mankind?
Humans are explorers by our very nature. We always want to see what's over the next horizon.
Do you really think we as a species will be content with this tiny planet? No, we want to explore our solar system, our star cluster, and our galaxy. The only real limiting factor in that right now is our technology.

The goal of mankind is survival and to spread as much as possible. Once we overcome the obstacles that prevent our future endeavors, mankind will flourish like we've never seen before. If we as a species live and die on this rock, then we have accomplished absolutely nothing in retrospect. All we did was waste time and energy on a god damn rock

You've got a stone age mindset if you think we're going to rely on "rockets" for space much longer. There are munch more cost efficient ways to get to space that don't blow up.

You are a melodramatic dork living in a dreamworld. We went from nomadic lifestyles into agricultural ones.

>Humans are explorers by our very nature. We always want to see what's over the next horizon.
Who told you that? Why don't we live in the oceans or on the poles then?

>Do you really think we as a species will be content with this tiny planet?
Do you know how few people look up at night?

>The only real limiting factor in that right now is our technology.
We invented the Nuclear Rocket in the 1960's and have never used it once.

Yes but they're impossible to build. I assume you mean space elevators? Using what material? Carbon nanotubes have to be a single molecule to have the strength needed, what is your proposal for stringing up a 30,000km cable into geosynchronous orbit in one launch?

So why don't we live on the poles? We have electric heaters and small research groups have lived on them. If we apply your logic about space to the earth's poles, we should have cities with millions of people on them by now.

Applying that logic, European exploration of the Earth was cowardly because all they were trying to do was find more resources to use and more space to expand.

>takes step back to think about it
What is it with people and le space meme? Is it just autists and downies obsessed with escapism?

No I don't mean space elevators, those are dumb and dangerous. More like the UFOs that the Nazis were working on, using a type of invisible propulsion, like electromagnetic.

White people are explorers and always will be, we must always have a new place to go and the next is space. We were never meant to die on this rock.

Better than religion.
>"I don't have to worry about any of the problems here on earth because the man in the sky will take care of me."

Do youean the stars showing up through the earth?

>Who told you that?
A few thousand years of human history and expansion, for one. Hell the last 500+ years of western civilization has been built on the back of exploration and discovery.
>Why don't we live in the oceans or on the poles then?
We have research outposts in Antartica, you know.
>Do you know how few people look up at night?
You are aware with computers, you can stargaze without having to go outside, yes?
>We invented the Nuclear Rocket in the 1960's and have never used it once.
Thanks to short sighted politicians who only concern themselves with the immediate instead of the long term future of humanity.

>intelligent life most likely does not exist
>if it does, we will never come into contact with it
>you are going to die eventually and your consciousness will fade from reality til the universe ends

This is the ultimate redpill

I'm sure if we ever met aliens they would be shocked by our niggers and wipe them out together with us.

Who knows.. maybe the entire galaxy is already calling us nigger-lovers behind our back and laughing at us.

More importantly. Will whites be the only ones to colonise space?

>A few thousand years of human history and expansion, for one. Hell the last 500+ years of western civilization has been built on the back of exploration and discovery.

Of those voyages of discovery, what percentage focused on inhospitable areas? Like, how many European colonies were set up in the arctic circle prior to the invention of electricity?

Just trying to see if there's a correlation between our exploration and the abundance of exploitable resources.

>We have research outposts in Antartica, you know.
Yes, for longer than we've had space travel. Why no cities?

>You are aware with computers, you can stargaze without having to go outside, yes?
Yes you also have the sum knowledge of humanity on your phones but do you honestly think most people ever go to them or do they just use them to talk to each other about nothing and share pictures of nothing?

>Thanks to short sighted politicians who only concern themselves with the immediate instead of the long term future of humanity.
Democracy is bribery. If the people wanted it, the politicians would promise it. The people have zero interest in it. Oh sure they blow a lot of wind around patting themselves on the back and showing everyone how smart they are because they know the hubble telescope is in orbit, but that's all they do. Most would probably think you could jump out of a ship in orbit and fall to earth like the mister chief does.

They don't know we exist. Electromagnetic signals as weak as ours cannot punch through more than a light-year of so of background radiation before becoming completely indistinguishable from noise.

Also
>post more than three times an hour
>have to fill out 30 street sign captchas

that shit is getting old, gookmoot.

>tfw we're viseted by aliems
>tfw spaceniggers
>they wuz kangs

It's a lot like when mideval peoples put too much emphasis on the afterlife thus not caring about how short and miserable life was back then.

We are able to look at galaxies on the other end of the observable universe. Who says they can't? And if they are thousands or even millions of years ahead of us, they have probably technology which can zoom into any point in the universe they want, maybe even scan millions of planets for life in 1 hour.

Tell me what the problem with investing and working on space travel is? The idea itself, not the technological limitations (because we can't yet obviously). What's the problem with humanity colonizing other planets, and then move on from there? If anything it's the next natural step for an intelligent species so we never die out due to our colonies across space. Didn't say it would be easy, but why shouldn't we?

The streamer?

I seriously doubt that we will even make it into another solar system. But another galaxy? Total insanity. Even if we reached the speed of light, the galaxies are drifting apart faster than the speed of light.

Us trying to reach another galaxy is like an ant trying to cross the pacific ocean in ant sized boat.

>They come to steal our water
>Can't Swim
>Tell them they can have it if they can swim to bottom of Marianas Trench

>Who says they can't?
The laws of optics. A galaxy is a lot larger than a planet.

>And if they are thousands or even millions of years ahead of us
That's not how technology works.

It's not something humanity wants to do. It's a culture thing, not a technological one, and you cannot force culture.

That looks as if footage from two cams glitched and mixed.
Has happened plenty of times before, like a picture where it showed as if two Earths were "stuck" with each other.

>the galaxies are drifting apart faster than the speed of light.
The Local Galactic Group is bound by gravity.
Unless you travel faster than light, you won't reach another group, but you can reach Triangulum, Andromeda and about 55 other dwarf galaxies that are flying around us.
Then again, all these galaxies will eventually fuse into one some day.

Aren't human ashes rich in phosphorous?

Exploration is white thing, you shitskins wouldn't understand.

Yes but that would mean they'd never be able to expand past the initial population, which would probably end up getting everyone killed as it got more and more draconian in enforcement.

NASA should at least have an alternative energy program and use the profits to buy rocket fuel

wrong

Yes - if we can't solve our problems on an earth that /we were made for/, whatever your beliefs, how is solving problems on some other planet going to be easier?

Shareblue's current prerogative is to shill against space exploration and colonization?

Mods should reveal all IP's that are tracked from visiting reddit within 1 month, and people should roam the country executing them in their filthy neet hovels

>Shareblue's current prerogative is to shill against space exploration and colonization?

Shareblue detected. Oh look, you even got a cute little gif.

>let's go shit up another planet

we already have debris on mars and around earth that will likely outlast us as a species

humanity wrecks everything they touch.

Wrong.
>"I don't have to worry about any of the problems here on earth because we'll all be with Jesus soon"

Even if we took care of the Earth like we should, it won't last forever.

Fucking worthless bait, kill yourself. The only people against space exploration and colonization are parasites, niggers, zionists and other worthless, malignant human trash.

>poster is X, Y, Z, so if you hate those things you must agree with me
>don't forget to add the image, that attracts the eye to your post and makes you look like you've been there a while.

Shareblue detected. Notice how they never say that?

biodegradable paper doesnt survive reentry or moon landings user.

Imagine living inside a tin can for your entire life, forever minding the gases, temperatures, radiation exposure and external threats, waiting to die and pass this sad metal can onto the one offspring your resource pool might allow you to afford.