Marble is racist

What can be done to stop fake news Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(white_supremacist_group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jay_Mathews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lane_(white_supremacist)
youtube.com/watch?v=CU_Gw8lcd_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kye2oX-b39E&list=PLjdfbL5LrCRiKMbwY3JiPX90aWPJcr5Zh
youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what? nonwhites look even worse when you take away their melanin

THE STATUES WERE PAINTED

PAINTED STATUES

PAINTED
A
I
N
T
E
D

the statues look cooler and more significant as marble. they look gaudy and shit with the bright ugly colors they were originally painted in

I bet 100 good goy points that Rome is going to be the next WE WUZ after egypt

Yes.
painted white by modern whites to violently genocide and erase black history.

the statues were fucking painted
the painting just came off, as paint tends to do when it's laying there for a fucking thousand years

"Whitewashed" is another word they've redefined in a Marxist/anti-white fashion to make it about race. The amount of damage being done to the language and every crevice of society, and the long-lasting effects it's going to have, is enough to justify flaying these people alive, honestly.

it amazing me the shit white people will just take
if this shit was being done to any other groups, mother fuckers would be getting dragged outside and beaten
but whites just take it, just let it happen.

It's time to round up and execute the lying press. CNN doxed, blackmailed, and publicly shamed a shitposter, and claims to reserve the "right" to post his information if he shitposts again. I would have absolutely no problem with shooting all of these people in the back of their heads and tossing them into mass graves. I've never been this pissed off before, and I'm thirsting for the blood of the Lügenpresse.

Truely the master race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(white_supremacist_group)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jay_Mathews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lane_(white_supremacist)

Totally unrelated.

What happened to Vice? They used to have really interesting reports and documentaries (fight clubs, cartels, north korea, ...), especially on Vice Japan, which they for some reason killed a couple years ago (remember Yuka?)

Nowadays every single video is related to either drugs, sex, gays or disgusting people. I don't get it. Their ratings are shit and they don't pull in views like they used to. What are they thinking?

Wtf I hate the masterpieces of antiquity now.

God the painted versions look so gay

Its called a bait and switch. Never support "tolerable marxists" until they go full communism.

Throw rocks through their windows and let them know they and their families aren't safe. They're comfortable now inside their gated communities and white neighborhoods, but I have no doubt they would piss themselves and shut the fuck up if they ever felt legitimately threatened.

These types of people are always high and mighty about how brave their virtue signaling fake news is, lets see how brave they really are when faced with opposition to their lies. It's the only way we can fight back anymore.

Have a Pepsi and #Resist!

I guess they should`ve just made them out of shit to make them brown.

POL BTFO

>cum cocktails
That article truly traumatized and I thought I was totally desensitized

It's really sad. I wish they'd make more stuff like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=CU_Gw8lcd_E

>Vice
Get out

That doesn't explain granite.

Its a bait and switch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kye2oX-b39E&list=PLjdfbL5LrCRiKMbwY3JiPX90aWPJcr5Zh

John Oliver was tolerable in his first few episodes, and made some decent points. People dont need to be suffering because of bureaucracy surrounding the chemicals involved in state executions. He even makes jokes at the expense of Obama and Biden in the first few minutes. Innocent people shouldnt be executed, some people have been proven innocent afterwards, even on death row. Innocent men have been executed etc. Life in prison is arguably worse than death, I know Id rather die than live in a cell with niggers for several decades etc.

Then, after he has a large viewership of lemmings who appreciate the humor and some of the things he says (previously about mostly neutral non-partisan issues) he starts talking about things like white privilege, and hardcore marxist concepts.. pumping it right into their (softened) heads. The bait and switch disarms their self defense mechanisms, and many people just accept what he says as fact, and dont try to argue against it, or think for a second for why it might be wrong. They like John Oliver, and he is right about everything he said before that. He must know what hes talking about, those evil whites!

>don't look at things I don't like

I guarantee you're a self hating half spic on here pretending to be white

Hahahahaahahaahahaahaha

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Was Herman Arminius according to them a blackwashed because of the color of the statue?

archeologists only ever managed to identify the base colours, no artist worth their salt would paint with only 1 fucking colour like that.

Why do they hate us so much? Why do they have a life obsession with trying to undermine our people?

You know what? I'm done. I am fucking done. This shit has just gone too far. We as a species are too complacent, too happy, and too bored. Without conflict and strife, they will continue to try and find an enemy that does not exist, chasing ghosts and destroying everything until we have nothing left.

I will give them something to be truly afraid of, I will bring them the pain and retribution that they so long for. Conflict and war is the only way we evolve as a people, the only way we can keep this world from ripping itself apart. Those that sit and wait for change will never see and will be forgotten to history. But those that rise up, will be remembered forever.

I'm sorry guys I have to leave now. I have work to do.

Because they believe they are above mankind.

Of course not—this doesn't fit muh narrative, you racist scum.

He... He's just joking right?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZ
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNZZZZZZ

Seriously what the fuck did I just read?

A part of me just died

If my shitpost causes a happening do I get extra meme points?

What?

Nobody thinks Greeks or Romans were white.

fucking gross looking, but even whiter than before lmao
I don't even understand their argument, they're clearly lying

youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4
fucking hell

Typical negroid facial features if you ask me.

You get 1+ internet!

>green
WE

How is it not common knowledge on pol that they were bought by Viacom? The same turbo kiked corporation that now owns the ruins of what used to be MTV. Sumner Redstone ring any bells?

no, because he was a nigger originally

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Soros BTFO not a single nigger in statue in the grecoroman world . Anonymae , listen to me ... how can we troll fucking vice for this leftard sjw fraude article ?

ideas welcome

I can't believe that they whitewashed not only people, animals, mythological creatures, but also the buildings, and even the rocks, how can we stop those evil white people from appropriating their own culture?

Good good.

>KANG

A KANG IS DOING THE INTERVIEW

You stop fake news by ignoring fake news. Choose your news sources carefully, make sure they work for you. Do not trust, do verify.

It's almost as if italians and greeks were white

FFS, if i ever hear a feminist or nigger say that we were niggers. i will slap the living shit out of them.

Yeah lets start carving basalt then, that will be a better medium.

youre telling me MLK wasn't white?

this is like when they say fat women were seen as attractive way back because they found a paintings of a few.

Being what is considered a little overweight today is what was considered fat 500 years ago or so. So these landwhales don't have shit. Also it was only considere attractive because it was a signal of wealth , power and just affording to even eat.

oh vey ! europe was never white ! accept diversity !

>how can we troll
fuck trolling them. I want them to die, loser all their advertisers and never exist ever because of trying to change history and promote white genocide.

Kill vice, not troll them

he might as well have been, he was a degenerate communist sympathizer that beat up white hookers in his spare time.

black people are lucky he was murdered early, before he became the next Al Sharpton who delivered better speeches.

No guts no glory.

Many factors, but the biggest one is that most people in the world get a Western Civilization [WC] basic (like High school level) interpretation of World History. Since WC is focused on, people are exposed mainly to what WC did and was affected by. No one focuses on the history of African countries, Asian countries, and etc. unless they have a passion for history and/or are trying to become historians. So they assume that said countries were merely exploited on by WC and lived perfect peaceful lives until contact with WC.

You can easily defeat these highly opinionated yet ignorant virtue signaling faggots when you deduce that they only have a high school basic level interpretation of history.

>MUH DREAM

You mean Murray Rothstein.

We Wuz viKangz and shieeet

Don't let the SJW's divide and conquer anons. From Persia to Ireland, Egypt to Sweden the ancient world was Caucasian and Balkans Eurasian/Russian.. either we unite or we're doomed… thats why they are trying to shill race separation among Whites so hard these days… they realize a tide is rising. Anglosphere unite, don't divide.

What about bronze statues were they colorized to erase whites?
This is the fucking nonsense that passing as scholarly in the humanities these days

THIN YOUR PAINTS

why capitalism won the economic ware, its pretty clear that marxism won the social war.

bait and switch is Marxism101

imagine being so cucked that you belly laugh to that thumbnail

That would be him and also the reason Vice is now such a hive of SJW.

when promoting Marxism, they speak on behalf of ALL white people. When it is advantageous to them, they are oppressed Jews.

there are cases from enlightenment era of black people literally dying in Northern Europe from a lack of vitamin D from sunlight.

These fine Irish Citizens have done nothing to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>Trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing niggers.

>pic is called greek statues
>is a statue of augustus
Sup Forums is beyond retarded

romans were cucked by Greeks anyway. The true Non-Greek Italians the Etruscans.

this

ooga booga umm grocorom uhhh no wait greco- ummm Sup Forums is retarded durrr
> britkike pisses diapers

really whiteboi?

do you see any fucking statues in there you imbecile mong

ofc Aphrodite (aka, the sexappeal) is a white woman.

Coloured marble looks like shit, doesn't look "timeless" at all.

How does it feel to not be white? :')

Just remember when debating them you are not trying to change their mind. You are trying to educate those who are listening.
People in general have a horrible grasp of history. That's why it is so easy to manipulate them. I generally take the tactic of embarrassing them the best way possible with SJWs, which is to make them acknowledge that thinking WC were evil intruders continues the gentle savage racism.
For instance the conflict with Native Americans.
1. Inform them that by the time colonization actually started 90% of the Native American population was already dead. Not by malice but just by being exposed to Europeans after so much isolation.
2. Those left were at war with each other. Many saw the white man as an ally against other tribes.
3. When countering the "they were too trusting" simple respond that they were adult humans not children.
4. After the initial colonization phase the rest was just a continuation of the hunter gather vs farmers that has been going on for 10k years. The European's ancestors went through this same conflict earlier.

Like your average countryman but with less income.

Because dark marble is shit for showing the lines and curvature of faces. Dumb fucks.

Why does the statues have so small dicks if they were kangz? Did evil whitey cut of the dicks to hide the truth?

lmao etruscans were la-tegne celts, not native villanovans.

not an argument cuckface

who cares what you argue you stupid imbecile you're not worth the argument anyway , rapespawn of 4 different peoples you're all faggots cause of this , suck my dog now and shut your money making jewish mouth , I'll tip ya

facial and body features are unique to each race it would be easy to tell the race of the statue based on features

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT

Seriously - I'd hear some libs bring up 'discussion points' every monday morning - knowing I don't watch that shit. Caught an episode and realized every. fucking. thing. they would discuss was a topic from Oliver. Not even nuanced - just direct quotes of this shit...

WE WUZ ROMANS

At least his mold-lines are trimmed desu

>being this retarded
Greek statues were made of bronze. How could they know their color by anylizing the Roman marble copies??