Why are non white races so butt hurt over the moon landing?

>muh hoax
>muh stanley kubrick

i've been to a powerful enough telescope where you can see the equipment.

why /pol why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5_GlAOCHyE
hubblesite.org/reference_desk/faq/answer.php.cat=topten&id=77
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SELENE
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/03/science-several-us-states-led-by-florida-are-flatter-than-a-pancake/284348/
archive.is/KRJB5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redditspacing
>lowercaseposting
>/pol instead of Sup Forums
The memes are real

The last space thread archived before I could reply. Some user was looking for this footage at the 15:10 point, some kind of earth render error??

(Skip to 15:10)
youtu.be/P5_GlAOCHyE

>i've been to a powerful enough telescope where you can see the equipment.

No...and it was your mum's 4 battery consoler.

And did they actually use it to show you the equipment?

why are white races so butt hurt over the holocaust

>muh hoax
>muh showers

I've been to Auschwitz, where I can see the gas chambers

why Sup Forums why?

Fpbp

The USA didn't go to the moon.

Only american space probes can see the alleged landers. Amazing that.

This means the russians to this day lack the capability to photograph the landing sites, but so does everyone else. We just have to take America's word on it.

youre just teaching them. call him a newfag and move on

i've been to the moon and you cunt's never went there, no evidence

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to see the stars through the planet.

story on the video?

Only american probes can see the alleged apollo landers.

Prove me wrong. use mspaint to circle what you think is the proof in what you claim is another country's photo of the landers. I'll wait.

In other news, the Flat Earth society is looking for new members all across the globe.

QUIET GOYIM, SPACE IS REAL, JUST LIKE THE HOLOCUAST

taken from a live stream source in this post CGI error

While I'm 100% sure that the Apollo landings actually happened, I don't believe you. The HST, pretty much the most powerful telescope in existence cannot resolve the Apollo sites with any clarity. The only optical proof we have so far is from JAXA's LRO and an Indian probe both orbiting the moon.

>hubblesite.org/reference_desk/faq/answer.php.cat=topten&id=77

>No, Hubble cannot take photos of the Apollo landing sites.

>An object on the Moon 4 meters (4.37 yards) across, viewed from HST, would be about 0.002 arcsec in size. The highest resolution instrument currently on HST is the Advanced Camera for Surveys at 0.03 arcsec. So anything we left on the Moon cannot be resolved in any HST image. It would just appear as a dot.

so proof they are faking that live stream? why would they need to fake it...

This.

If, for whatever the reason, NASA did indeed fake the moon landings it seems idiotic to rely on them for any evidence, photographic or otherwise, to suggest they did.

this is correct. OP is a faggot.

The images you posted there are American origin bud. Let's see you circle apollo in a Japanese or indian image. use mspaint.

most flat earthers on Sup Forums will tell you the flat earth society is deliberate misinformation.

Fake it til you make it

i mean is the earth flat or is that live feed just a scam they are stealing money for?

the moon landing was a hoax. the moon itself is a hoax. The earth is flat. Know your redpills.

I'm going to answer your question with a question
why would they need to fake the holocaust?

Was this before or after you went into the hollow earth nazi?

>this faggot again

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SELENE

>SELENE (/ˈsɛlᵻniː/; Selenological and Engineering Explorer), better known in Japan by its nickname Kaguya (かぐや), was the second Japanese lunar orbiter spacecraft following the Hiten probe.

I hope you kill yourself when private interests photograph the landing sites.

after, we got the tech from inside the hollow earth

>I hope you kill yourself when private interests photograph the landing sites.
>when

at least you admit you're wrong.

>I hope you kill yourself when private interests photograph the landing sites.

I hope you kill yourself when private interests photograph the holocaust death camps

>that comfy spot one the first cold hell under the hot hell

Which they have yet to do.
I look forward to that.

lolz.

Pretty sure the Moon is not a planet.

yes, the flat earth basically proves the existence of god, and that there is a conspiracy trying to hide his existence, and enslave us.

the question between round and flat earth is facetious, the real debate is a matter between geocentric, a stationary disc shaped earth in the center of the universe vs heliocentric, a ball earth flying through space following the sun

The idea that only American space probes can show proof of Apollo being on the moon is susp as fuck.

the live stream being fake doesnt prove flat earth just that they are faking things though. wheres the proof of flat earth? im asking for real not sarcasticly

you're right, here's a few examples on how to disprove curvature

curvature has an equation that can be disproven, the equation in itself has more to do with the perspective matrix than it does anything else.

the equation dictates that if you're 6 feet tall you can not see past 3 miles, but what you can see is someone light a match 50 miles away on a clear dark night, here's one example i have a few more

everytime you see a boat "disappear" under the horizon, you can bring it back up to full view from the bottom up with a even a cheap telescope or camera.

the point in the perspective matrix where things "disappear into the horizon" is called the point of convergence and does not represent curvature, you can replicate this visual effect at distances yes than 50 years laying down flat on the ground

topographicval map compliations of 14 states reflect 0 curvature and are all flatter than pancakes theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/03/science-several-us-states-led-by-florida-are-flatter-than-a-pancake/284348/

you can disprove motion of the earth, and prove the sun is much smaller, localized to the earths atmosphere, and closer than you were told at a distance of 32 miles in diameter, and 3000 miles in the air, Icarus most assuredly got hit by that thing

What if we archive that archive.is/KRJB5

wrong screencap

guaranteedReplies.xcf

i've been NORWAYED.com