45 year old man here. Married 15 years. House. High paying job wfh. 2 kids. Volunteer

45 year old man here. Married 15 years. House. High paying job wfh. 2 kids. Volunteer.
All healthy.

Bored out if my fucking mind. Life is exactly like the movie ground hog day.

Anyone else miserable too?
Love wife and kids. All else can fuk off.

shoe salesman?

Alas, yes.

Nothing has filled the void in my life. I am just fatigued perpetually.

yeah right kek
so is this a larp or are you looking to found a chapter of no ma'am
i own mwc on dvd and watched it when it was on tv

We all are. Personally, I want the end of the world so I can try my hand at surviving without infrastructure, debt, jobs, etc. I've got a pretty good plan but need something to kick start it, war emp, solar event, anything.

visit europe

i can see als point of view too because i'm mwc as well

Sup Forums is a modern day jiggly room

What do you do in your off time? Why don't you do something exciting or fulfilling.

Make cuck choices, win cuck prizes.

If you're doing all of that and unhappy it sounds like you're letting the societal machine get to you. it's the one that always tells you to want something else, to need the next dopamine high, so that you're never happy. they don't really like people being content because that lessens the chaos.

when your married after the honeymoon phase you just get bored with pussy yeah sex is great but once you conquer that aspect of life then boredom sits in

have you heard of cuckoldry? :)
can really boost your sex life

buy a gun go to the range target shoot an ar15 is a basically a puzzle you can put together its a fun hobby

Single, virgin 28 year old here. I'm legitimately happy and always entertained every day. I'm not even one of those /r9k/ transplants that's always whining about western women not putting out for them. I just really don't want anything else, even though everyone around keeps trying to convince me that I'm unhappy and should want more.

Build a good pc and get a VR headset.

Just keep it away from your kids

>be bummed about life
>invite stranger to fuck wife
>now something else to be bummed about in life
no, thats usually not the best remedy to ask your wife to fuck some dude if your life is in a rut

get some guns, buy and sell ammo, do something to protect your family. as much as you don't think so you are the patriarch. when/if everything falls down they will all look to you for help and guidance. but really guns are super fun and practical.

it would make the eventually murder suicide more palatable.

Spice up the bedroom, get new hobbies, fuck a stranger, travel and see the world, take a new job, etc.

What MMORPG do you live in?

Fellow wizbro?

Do you hang around wizardchan?

totally
>hey honey i really want u to do this
>finishing up in your wife
>pull gun out get a 2 for 1 deal
>call the police say it was a crime of passion
>get off and insurance pays out
>retire to a tropical island on beach

I tell my wife all the time: "I don't drink because I'm an alcoholic, I drink because I'm fucking bored."

Get the fuck off the internet and read a book

1. Buy a cruiser bicycle
2. Buy pic related on ebay
3. Attach #2 to #1
4. Enjoy your fun new middle-aged hobby

Worked for me. Too lazy and old to pedal.

Wait what?
That sounds more reasonable in my mind than it should be.

Go mentor Neet neckbeards.

Why go to the trouble? I just bought one of pic related for my mid life crisis

insurance may or may not pay out i dont know but it would fall under a crime of passion

This

Start a healthy hobby. Like being a sugar daddy to young traps, degrade them and use them.

sweet bike. but my idea costs less than $300 and is less likely to kill OP

Find a way to live forever through art

I'm with ya bro. Got 6 years on you, 9 years more of marriage, and my two kids have two kids each.

I came to the realization a long time ago that the 20's were the best decade, and everything after that is just downhill to the grave.

So, no answers here. Sorry.

Warhammer 40k + bantz + whiskey with friends get's me through monotonus shit

You know what you need to change but you're too scared to do so. The change in your life you need might seem outrageous so you just stand still doing nothing.

Tried that. They're completely useless. Like can barely wipe their own ass after shitting useless.

this is what happens in burgerland when you're lucky if you get a week of vacation a year

look at this moor ass tarot reading gypsy ass motherfucker

this. reminder, memes are art, and we've got the best memes folks.

>Life is exactly like the movie ground hog day.
wrong that is the american dream, for most people life is like the movie blade

Keep moving, gypo.

Yeah something like this is a good idea.

You need hobbies that you can excited over. Personally I like video games and find an hour or two of them a day to be great fun after work.

Let me guess, you are an atheist OP?

Get a fucking hobby. Get on yo kike tube. Learn to weld. Once I had a coupon and used it to buy yarn and figured out how to crochet a bit. Made hats for everyone that Christmas. Generally if I'm not working on my house I am growing plants. I have a greenhouse that I need to build before winter. Fuck, man. How can you afford to be bored? My house and cars are paid off and I've always got some shit to do or fire to put out.

>Bored out if my fucking mind.

Buy a motorcycle and start taking trips out of town.

>moor
Stay jealous of my 100% north Iberian genetics you literal mutt.

>Insurance will pay you for killing your wife
>You don't get punished at all for crimes of passion
Your punishment would generally be less severe for crimes of passion but you still get punished.

Can I steal this Pepe?

Get a hobby or something. Plant a garden. Go to a shooting range. Play golf. Dunno

okay well super dark thought incoming. i am going to tell myself i am a good person after this, but here goes. wife brings up a cuckhold situation. play along because now she is a degenerate. find dindu. arrange meeting. it goes down. kill wife. frame dindu. sprinkle some crack on em. collect life insurance from dindu crime spree. definitely profit.

>Love wife and kids. All else can fuk off.
You've got more than most.
Hobbies can be done from home, get into gardening, like growing your own food. Who knows your kids might even get in on it with you if they can eat what's out there.

There are a thousand things that can go wrong with a caper. If you can think of 18 of them, you're a genius.

I fish on my boat. Garden, run , bike etc
Have a beach house too.
For what? Wage slave.
We get glimpses of serenity but reality bites hard.
Im tired.

Get an ebony side bitch, she'll make your life more interesting.

Have another kid

Maybe you'd find life more interesting if you could type complete sentences.

Same.

I'm hoping for a nuke or volcanic blasts.

>be me
>ex Navy
>29, wife is 26
>have 1 kid
>we both got married while out of shape
>I got super fit, she did not
>I have hobbies, she does not
>go to college surrounded by hot women
>all wife does is work 9 hours a day, then complain about how much she works the rest of the day
>tells me all the time she is afraid of losing me
>makes no effort to keep me
>she didn't even do anything for my birthday

Agnost.
So pretty much spiritually unfulfilled and hopeless.

Start your own business. Every day is a new challenge.

Then get more "serenity".
>But muh 120k
Then keep moaning

>boat
Oh man I dream of living on a boat. Thought about getting a canal boat when I retire and just meandering round England's waterways. Pic related is near me

THIS 100%.

22, girlfriend wants to get married and have kids. should I do it?

>politics
Fuck outta here cunt

I've had a few. One was an Amazon that liked to be dominated. Another was half Asian with daddy issues and liked to be... Actually they both liked to be slapped around.

play the video game jew, go fishing, do something

If you love her, yes. I waited, fucked around cos I didn't feel responsible enough yet etc. By the time I realise you never will, it was too late...

Many of the things society tells us we want, we don't actually want. But you'll notice the few things you do like are as ancient as time, your wife and kids.

I'd reccomend starting your own business, something on the side to start. it's amazing how you can do the most humble of work, but when its YOUR ship to steer, how much it can mean to you.

that fails, run away and join the FFL/LoR/Russian Expeditionary or something.

Have interview tomorrow for 180k job.
No lie. I dont care. For fucking what?
I know i am very fortunate but fucking empty.
Hitting house on beach friday for 10 days.
Whoopppee!
Know how fast 10 days go?
Why b0ther.

Do all of it.
Old hat.

NOTHING interests or excites me.

Why'd you fuck up so bad?

>have borring shit paint drying tier hobbies
>surprised your bored as fuck

I would have her get implants (largest size that don't cause the sternum/armpit crease) and train her to be a domestic bimbo. She'll love it.

Nothing you have tried. Get out of the comfort zone

Continue..... have buyers permit but wife doesnt want guns in house.
Youngins

you've found the secret to male happiness, all those normies around you are just jelly that your life is still yours and you're not cucked by some woeman like they are.

You mean the 30s

Well put Joachim.
I am interviewing a part time wfh tomorrow from a full time wfh. Been exclusively wfh for 9 years

Women of Sup Forums , how do you deal with your husband's drinking problem?

Stop driving him to it.

>45
>Married 15 years
>2 kids
Sounds like you're going through a mid-life crisis m8. It's perfectly normal. Try and find something new to do.

Why did you buy all that retarded shit before you were financially independent?

1920s? Nigger you old

Beach house from senpai.
Boat split with bro in law.
Bought house for family.

Do some drugs. Experience something different before you pine away.

Marriage, not even once

thats what i was gonna say

Are you depressed? That shit is so fucking common these days and it could be something like that if you don't know what the real problem is. It can also be a signal to yourself to seek within what you really want, try deep meditation and let the answers come to you. Worth a try at least...

Just wanted to plan things, do stuff right. Then time just slips away... Better to just seize the moment looking back.

Unfortunately I don't have much advice to offer, but misery loves company, right?

I'm 40, married / had kids young (oldest in college, 2 others in high school), decent paying and interesting job that I enjoy, have several hobbies (ride both street and dirt bikes in summer, snowmobile in winter, garden and grow super hot peppers in summer, fish, hunt). I love my wife and kids.

Still bored af.

I'm tempted to fuck another chick just for the excitement of it, to try to fill that hole in my existence, but I know intellectually that the risk isn't worth the fleeting reward.

Go on vacation for a few days. not some boomer shithole like north dakota but somewhere like vegas or new orleans (i went there last week) and get drunk and have fun.
or maybe go out in the woods and kill a bear or something. anything out of the usual waking up and going to work every day will break you out of that shit feeling for at least a few weeks.

Be thankful. Those of us not bored out of our minds are struggling with the bad shit. Bad shit obviously you're privileged enough to have avoided. But go on, sabotage yourself. Perhaps, I'll get your job.

you sound like a drag, kill yourself

Yes. Waiting for kids to move out so I can go live innawoods.

Hire a hot 18 year old Au Pair, fuck her brains out!

rume?