Lauren Southern is a kike whore

Why are so many good goy beta providers giving shekels and attention to this controlled opposition coalburning kike whore?

>inb4 don't criticize the good goy civic nationalists - they are on our side

She's controlled opposition (just look at pic) - that is why I'm criticizing her.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shaun_jen/status/887350559421935616
youtube.com/watch?v=zMHqqXYaB8g
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
strawpoll.me/13466049/r
youtube.com/watch?v=gOMYrq8Px_E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI
youtube.com/watch?v=6oG5RPOxdsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off shareblue.

We love her here and these divide and conquer threads are getting old.

Sup Forums sees right through you

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that. They just want money.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

Not shareblue and not a d & c thread. She's controlled opposition and people need to know that.

Notice how you don't respond to what she has said. If you actually look at what she has said you will see that she's very much NOT pro-White. She's at best a (((civic nationalist))) - i.e. controlled opposition.

So who are you? the love spurned MGTOW?The Jew obsessed Nazi? Or one of Sean and jens retarded followers who are pissed off because one their videos got taken down?

OK, let's look at what she has said. Does this focusing on race sound like civic nationalism to you?

You're also knowingly lying about her being a kike. You are knowingly dishonest. Now what ethno-religious group do we know that is accustomed to lying? Hmmmmmmmmm really fires up those neurons

/thread

She is literally the perfect woman.

Finnlad I'll just tell you I'm impressed how you're 24/7 available to refute those anti-Lauren shills.

SHe's a stepping stone.

Hey... it's the Finnanon that always White knights for (((Lauren))). I would say this. Answer why she said this first >muh white genocide tho
>muh poor jewish ppl
>I don't prefer white men

She seems to backtrack a lot and never goes full 1488 (or even 14) of course...

She said that she's a kike on twitter and then she posts these DNA results... Who knows, but ultimately it doesn't matter. She might just be a good goy that works for the kikes - which would make her even more disgusting.

Yes it's very interesting... Lots of pro-Lauren shilling here. Maybe it's just nu/pol/ or maybe it's (((them))) protecting their asset.

>Not shareblue

thats exactly what a shareblue libtard shill would say

fuck off

You're the kike covering up for (((Lauren))). It's obvious since you don't even respond to the pic. Or maybe you're just a White knight shilling for a (((civic nationalist))) like Finnanon probably is.

time, my friends, always crushes the roastie.

Just a coincidence i'm sure

twitter.com/shaun_jen/status/887350559421935616

>She said that she's a kike on twitter
Never said that. All she said was that the Nazis fucked her grandparents over. Doesn't mean they were Jews. In fact, Danish Jews had been shipped to Sweden by the time Nazis came.

Lauren actually believes in the holohoax. Lauren perpetuates the greatest lie ever told. A lie that has caused incalculable damage to our people

She's either a kike or a good goy. Doesn't matter. Honestly even more disgusting if she's just a good goy.

>taking a picture with a nigger

>coalburning

>taking a picture with a male

>same thing as sex

>did you know lauren southern is a gingerburner

Who the fuck are you? Gtfo no one cares faggot.

enough with the e celeb threads, it's fucking obvious both pro and con are just internet marketing threads. Never see competing threads appear at the same time....yet fucking mongoloids still fall for this shit and reply endlessly....the reddit colony was a fucking mistake this place has gone to normie hell

That fucking kike again.

Lauren actually believes in the holohoax. Lauren perpetuates the greatest lie ever told. A lie that has caused incalculable damage to our people.

How can someone who is not even red pilled themselves red pill others?

Keep ignoring me shills. But people are starting to realize your queen is just controlled opposition.

I don't have to respond to the pic when Lauren has done more for the white race than you ever will

now fuck off shill

>she dates black men (poo in loo in the pic)
>admits that she doesn't care about race on several occasions
>shills civic nationalism
>makes fun of White genocide
>worked for a kike
>in it for the shekels and attention from all the stupid beta provider males
>isn't pregnant
And beta providers still defend her... Her only function is to be controlled opposition for the kikes.

HER FUNCTION IS TO STEER THE ANGER SO THAT IT WILL BENEFIT THE KIKES.

All she does is perpetuate the lie that is killing our people

Lauren took easily 30 pound in the last 2 months. At this rate, she will be a landwhale before 2018

>another divide and conquer kike thread started about lauren
lmao, they must be so mad that shes influencing girls, their primary target

Your attempts at character assassination are pathetic, you despicable cuntworm.

Look at that bleached hair too and she looks like she's 30.

Not an argument. All the shills have no arguments.

Very insightful, I'm irritated by e-celebs who flick their hair and shake their tits because I think they're opportunists, but I see how they're shaking up conventional thinking. Just remember that people who misrepresent a movement are a great threat to it.

Someone please explain to me how Lauren can red pill people when she is not even red pilled herself. She believes the holohoax happened. This lie is killing our people and she perpetuates it.

Pray tell, why do you put so much effort into character assassinating Lauren instead of PJW or Sargon? They're more civic nationalist and anti-Identitarian than LS and have bigger audiences than her. Seems to me they'd be a bigger threat.

People concerned with womens looks calling other people beta orbiters.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMHqqXYaB8g

Look at this pic and defend her. Give me arguments not feelings.

This nu/pol/ shit is cancer. People having different opinions than you doesn't mean that it's d & c etc.

Again, look at what she has said and done and defend the kike/good goy with arguments.

Because Lauren has a large following and she perpetuates the greatest lie ever told. An unforgivable crime against our people. If people realize the holocaust never happened then it's over for the jews

Why are you cherrypicking stuff from years ago, Muhammed? Jared Taylor wasn't a race realist until he was 30. Does that mean he isn't REALLY a race realist because he wasn't born that way?

This. She's just controlled opposition. She will attract people that can be red pilled and she will steer them into being good goys just like her.

Still not an argument. Funny how you shills can't defend her so you attack people that criticize her.

>She repeats talking points from Sup Forums
>She isn't redpilling people
>Her audience are civ nat beta orbiters
>She's damaging the movement
>She repeats talking points from Sup Forums

>>she dates black men (poo in loo in the pic)

No proof of this. There's not even any evidence she's the one in the pic on the left, and ThatGuyT denied all the rumors. Taking a picture with someone doesn't mean you fucked.

>>admits that she doesn't care about race on several occasions
And it's clear she does now

>>shills civic nationalism
See above. She even hangs out with Generation Identity (specifically white/European group), stopping NGOs, and making videos about nonwhite invasion of Paris.

>>makes fun of White genocide
She literally made a video about white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

>worked for a kike
Everyone who works in the media has to deal with them since they control 90%+ of it. It's really not that weird. The fact that she left them after they made that "WNs are stupid" video says enough.

>in it for the shekels and attention from all the stupid beta provider males
If she just wanted shekels she would just make videos and not to do all this shit like stopping NGOs in Europe.

>isn't pregnant
She's 22, and it's irrelevant to all the good work she does.

You shills have spent the last months doing this, it hasn't worked, get over it.

strawpoll.me/13466049/r

How has she changed recently? Why hasn't she retracted what she's previously lied about?

i.e.
>muh White genocide
etc.

Everyone keep pushing this holohoax issue. The shills have no answer for it. They can't justify believing in the holohoax. Only controlled opposition would perpetuate the greatest lie ever told.

>this bread again

only stupid burgers like this jude bitch
tfu kurwa fucking jew

Yes. Mikko should answer this instead of attacking people that criticize her. Can you do that Mikko?

Why are you even making therads about her?

She isnt smart nor attractive and definitely doesn't bring anything new or relevant do the discussion.

A guy like Milenial Woes has only 30k subscribers.... he should be having a new thread each day so people hear his stuff.

PJW and Sargon believe in the holocaust too and their followings are bigger. Shit argument.
There's nothing to defend, I never claimed her opinions are perfect or that she is or has ever been perfectly in line with Sup Forums

>good work
>perpetuates the lie that is killing our people

You would ignore such an unforgivable act just to virtue signal for your queen?

>makes speeches exposing cultural marxism
>directly met Generation Identity in Europe and chased NGO boats
>constantly on the front lines on the streets doing activism and supporting nationalist rallies and movements
>redpilling hundreds of thousands of people about the important issues
>she works independently now so she's not controlled by (((specific interests)))
>leftists and Mr.Noseberg are so threatened by her that they make endless threads trying to character assassinate her, and throw jars of fox piss at her, all of which only increases her number of followers and viewers because of the attention
>the only "arguments" they have against her is outright lies (that she's a "Jew", "coalburner", "not a blonde", "a man") or pointless ad hominem (that she's an "attention whore")
>calls out the (((media))), the alt-lite, cuckservatives, feminists, Islam, Marxism, mass immigration, and all the cancer infecting society accurately
>subtly promotes Sup Forums-tier values while being normie-friendly and not hurt her career
>she made a video exposing white replacement that got 200k+ views in less than a week
>once again she's teaming up with Generation Identity to stop NGOS in Europe, and she'll be documenting the whole thing.

It should be clear to anyone at this point that all the people shitting on her are shills, antifa or /r9k/ MGTOW faggots, or retards who were misled by them

Considering the results of the strawpoll we had about her, it's just more evidence that it's just a big astroturfing campaign and loud minority against her

From what I can tell it's mostly foreigners who like her. She is not an American, despite LARPing with American flags whenever she gets the chance, and most of her shills are foreigners. She also spends most of her time in Europe now. This cunt is your problem.

>The shills have no answer for it.

What is there to defend? The holocaust isn't the only thing of concern. You don't have to believe everything you believe to be concerned with the problems happening in the world.

>Just look at pic
You forgot to add ''and just go with it'' :DDD

>Yes it's very interesting... Lots of pro-Lauren shilling here.
KEK. We're not the ones making new breads every hour, desperately trying to character assassinate Lauren, ''Sweden''.

>False dichotomy
And the fallacies continue.

>Not an argument
Coming from you, ironic.

Them believing in the holohoax does not excuse the fact that Lauren does. How can you support her when she perpetuates the greatest lie ever told?

Kek, Millennial Woes has the thirst. I agree he deserves fame more than Lauren.

Realizing the holocaust never happened is probably the most important red pill of all. Once people realize this the jews days are numbered. But she perpetuates it. She voluntarily brings up the holocaust in order to virtue signal. She is controlled opposition.

>A guy like Milenial Woes has only 30k subscribers.

If you're putting him forward as someone who deserves to be listened to then perhaps you should listen to his opinion about her and piss off with your fuckery.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMYrq8Px_E

>>>>>>rebel media

founded by none other than the (((Ezra Levant)))

you are the real jew

>exposing OP as jew for exposing lauren southern as a jew
>have entire copy pasta already typed probably because you post this on anyone who "divides" which is actually identifying the enemy

FUCK OFF SHILL

sage
hide
this retarded spam has to stop
true, this wank fest over this pseudo-right wing bimbo is a gigantic waste of time and with that, you're doing the shills a favour by participating.

Kill yourself shill faggot
>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

The leftists are just following the guidelines of their mentor Alinsky

Finn bro has finally seen reason

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

The leftists are just following the guidelines of their mentor Alinsky

>No proof of this. There's not even any evidence she's the one in the pic on the left, and ThatGuyT denied all the rumors. Taking a picture with someone doesn't mean you fucked.
She says in her askfm that she has no racial preference and then takes pic with lots of black men (especially the black poo in loo). Isn't that strange?

>And it's clear she does now
Link.

>She literally made a video about white genocide.
No, doesn't go far enough "muh great replacement"

>Everyone who works in the media has to deal with them since they control 90%+ of it. It's really not that weird. The fact that she left them after they made that "WNs are stupid" video says enough.
No. Stop with the excuses. You don't have to work for the kikes.

More excuses...

22 is a perfect age to be pregnant btw. If she really believes in the stuff she's preaching she would be pregnant right now.

>You shills have spent the last months doing this, it hasn't worked, get over it.
Yes if you don't follow the good goy that believes the holocaust you're a shill.

>>exposing OP as jew for exposing lauren southern as a jew

She's not a Jew. Doesn't matter how many times you spam the same shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI

She hasn't done it since that tweet she made when working at Rebel Media, when she was 19. She was only using as an arugment against the claim of "the history of black oppression being why black people are worse off today", that's why she talks about recovery since Jews are still successful despite whatever happened in the past

Holocaust denial is literally illegal and would destroy her public image and any influence she has, alienate 90%+ of her followers. There are already dozens of documentaries and books about the subject.

>there's only 1 finnish poster on Sup Forums
burgers are so fucking stupid

Even if Lauren red pills a million people, it still pales in comparison to the tens of millions of white people the great holohoax lie has lead to. Lauren virtue signals about the holohoax. Voluntarily. She does not have to bring it up. She wants to do it.

Is someone who perpetuates the greatest lie ever told really a threat to the jews? She is obviously controlled opposition.

>There's nothing to defend
You're right about that.

This is my first thread, but you're here always defending her.

She's controlled opposition. I hope she gets fucked.

ThatGuyT Says he knows she's a white nationalist but just won't say it. Millenial Woes says a similar sort of thing and whether its true or not is irrelevant as he understands the political transitions people make.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oG5RPOxdsY

>Everyone keep pushing this holohoax issue
>The shills have no answer for it.
HAHAHAHA this is actually the best possible way to prove you people are the actual shills. The ones who demand she goes for the holohoax are either retarded larpers who are ''hiding their power level'' (KEK, meanwhile asking others to do all the hard work) or shills who KNOW that if she does that, she will commit public image suicide.

Your persistence is exposing you. Society is almost lost to liberalism and you expect us to believe that right wingers can just go HAM 1488 instead of tactfully and slowly approaching the subject. Like I said, clueless kids and smart shills.

This.

Most are too stupid to see it. If you throw them a bone they will buy the whole package.

>This is my first thread

Listen mate, I don't know who you are, but coherently presenting well- reasoned facts has no place here. This is Sup Forums after all. Take your intelligent rationality some place else.

You're right, we should attack every figure apart from David Duke and Andrew Anglin. Those fine men will surely lead us to victory. Wtf I hate Jared Taylor now.

You make a good point. PeterfromSweden was lambasted on Twitter for his posts about holocaust denial only today and a reporter maybe writing a story about him or was at least posting about it.

She could just not bring it up at all. She brings it up on her own to virtue signal. Why would she willingly perpetuate such a dangerous lie?

>white knight defending muh led pilled attention whore
>white power is based we take orders from coal burners good goys and jews

get off this board

Why are shills so afraid of Lauren "Put Kikes in the Oven" Southern?

I love thirsty beta orbiter redditcuck defense posts about Lauren

>Yes goy don't tell the truth about the holocaust it will be counterproductive.
She's actively bringing up the holocaust. She doesn't need to do that - she's just virtue signalling to her kike bosses. She's steering people away (people that could be willing to take the red pill about the holocaust) for her kike masters.

This is for you

She brought it up once in 2015. Show us instances of her bringing it up in 2017.

The holohoax red pill is the most important red pill. It's the cloak hiding the greatest enemy of all. All the other red pills are just band aids. The holohoax red pill is the cure.

Okay so you stalked her enough to know this? Do you know what she really thinks and what she says to avoid the "racist" label? Do you know when said this? How is that what she says relevant to all the work she's doing. She doesn't take pics with "lots of black men", you can only bring up like 2-3 pictures while ignoring the dozens of pictures with white people.

>No, doesn't go far enough "muh great replacement"
It does actually. It exposes the problem in a palatable way to hundreds of thousands of people. which is the important thing she's doing.

>Stop with the excuses. You don't have to work for the kikes.
You don't, that's why she doesn't anymore you fucking idiot.

>22 is a perfect age to be pregnant btw. If she really believes in the stuff she's preaching she would be pregnant right now
Her doing all this shit to help the cause and having kids 5 years later helps more than having kids and not being able to do shit.

>Yes if you don't follow the good goy that believes the holocaust you're a shill.
If you claim someone a "Jewish shill" because they don't destroy their public life and professional career by not openly denying the Holocaust, you're definitely a shill.

The solution is to talk about it more. If you let the kikes shut it down they win. Are you just dumb or a kike shill?

You are consisted. Never seen a Lauren thread without you in it

>The holohoax red pill is the most important red pill.

Ok, so make a youtube channel with your real face and name and talk about it. Link it here and i'll share it.

>implying that the spergsoc dont consider anglin and duke as fbi plants

>The solution is to talk about it more

Go and do it then.

Look at you moving the goal post all the time. You are willing to forgive her because "of the current year". So in 2018 will you forgive her everything she did in 2017?

Why are the haters always so pathetically obsessive?

You're like that girl who tweets at Trump every fucking day.

>This is my first thread, but you're here always defending her.
HAHAHAHA #2, it's funny how you assume it's always 'me' who defends her but you expect me to believe this is somehow your first thread when all we fucking see lately is e-celeb Alinsky bullshit. So you're allowed to keep spamming but we can't say anything eh?
>SHUT IT DOWN OY VEY.
Fucking kikes your nose is showing.

Oh, and don't forget to cry ''not an argumend :DDD'' while you do nothing but fallacies yourself.

I'm not even gonna bother looking at your video you cuck. Contemplate necking yourself

How DARE you talk about Lauren Southern like that! My queen.

Anyone who has watched it should find your reply quite funny.

>She doesn't take pics with "lots of black men", you can only bring up like 2-3 pictures while ignoring the dozens of pictures with white people.
She has "cozy" pics with black men and talk about how she has no racial preference and she's somehow against White genocide?

>If you claim someone a "Jewish shill" because they don't destroy their public life and professional career by not openly denying the Holocaust, you're definitely a shill.
She's actively talking about how bad the holocaust was. She doesn't need to do that... It's obvious that she's just shilling for the kikes and promoting the biggest and most dangerous kike lie.

Only people who live in the US can freely be holocaust deniers, and even there it's a suicidal move. Interesting how you're trying to shut down every right-winger who does not live in the US.

First thread I started yes.