Visegrad Group

Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia get in here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dVs8eDOoMQ
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-01/2nd-amendment-comes-europe-czech-republic-enshrine-right-bear-arms-constitution
termalfurdo.egertermal.hu/pl/
torokfurdo.egertermal.hu/pl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_Visegrád_(1335)
youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw
excaliburetterem.hu/m4_galeria.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey senpai!

hello, honorary associate

H-Hey, are you guys ok with respectful Muslim TOURISTS? I'd like to visit...

Get out germany, you ruin everything for us.

Fuck. Off.

I fucking love Poland

Also congrats on your right to bear arms, you're going to need it in the coming years Czechbro

>V4 in a nutshell

Hey my minions

>Netanjahu was here
>tfw when youre forced to ally with a jew to fight a bigger, meaner, richer jew

Also, I love the new round of TAKE MIGRANTS ALREADY screeching from the EU

Czesc, ahoj, sziasztok!

>Also, I love the new round of TAKE MIGRANTS ALREADY screeching from the EU

What is it this time?

Get out. Take your green faggot president somewhere else.

Polish legal system is racis' or something like that. Also saw some continued whining about Lex CEU, Sorosdrones are BTFO hard.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>It's Slovakia because it's literally between us, while Czechy just stand by watching

redpill me on east slovak dialects

We I3 nao

I don't know anything about this part of the world.
Why isn't Croatia invited?

Not sure why, most V4 people wouldn't have too much against it.

>New gun rights
Can you link me an article. Everything I'm finding is from January

youtube.com/watch?v=3dVs8eDOoMQ

Infested by leftists serving american interests, especially securing an LNG port.

Czechs have 2nd amendment nao

I honestly think that the confiness of the V4 generals comes from the czechbros.
Keep up the good work, pepik

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-01/2nd-amendment-comes-europe-czech-republic-enshrine-right-bear-arms-constitution

Too bad, it won't happen here any time soon.

This was good. More like this?

Coming to Eger this weekend, recommend me sum places to go

As far as I know our PM has agreed to accept a quota of 1600 immigrants to a void sanctions from the EU... a very sad turn of events for us

Just make sure none of them leave, if you catch my drift

Guess by the end of the century you will be called Felvidék or Al-Slovaqiyyah then.

You know the castle, right?

Im Dutch. I lived in Eger for studied for a semester. What do you want to know?

Oh they'll always find some way to say that we are literally nazi

IM A MIDDLEASTERN FOREIGNER STUDYING IN HERE AMA

i know about thermal baths

Pls tell experences.

>Al-Slovaqiyyah

tiptopkek

Szep Lany valley: Wines.
Public bath in the park is nice.
Bars are nowadays quite shit in the town. Few years ago it was fun and a lively scene.

Just give them 100Jewro and let them go to Mutti

You should've ignored EU's demands, they literally can't take any action until... A long time. Several years. They're bad now and in that time they'll only get worse.
Anyway, those rapefugees will most likely GTFO the moment they notice they're in Slovakia, not Germany.

I loved living there. Studied Hungarian language and history there It made me decide to move back to Hungary. After that I lived in BP for 2,5 years.

eyy das me bruv

Here you Wojtek, they "speak" your language:
termalfurdo.egertermal.hu/pl/
torokfurdo.egertermal.hu/pl/

Where do you study and when will you leave?

any interesting places for kids? have two 6and8

youre dead kiddo

Yeah but what people dont realize is that we only need to process them. We still have right to refuse them and even if we accept them they are free to get the fuck out of Slovakia. Most of them will do exactly that so they will end up in Germany nevertheless. This whole quota thing is just a populist talking point.

Viseg-draht.

I'm American, but my family is pretty much pure German, and Anglo phenotype.

How welcoming would the Czech Republic be to me if I were to move there, and learn the language?

>I'm American, but my family is pretty much pure German, and Anglo phenotype.
every american ever, fuck off redskin

Take them to the thermal bath (in the park) and afterwards go to the Excalibur restaurant. It is a medieval themed restaurant a few minutes walk from there. (also in the park) The atmosphere there is great and the food is good. I'm 30 years old and every time I visit Eger I still go to that restaurant.

Also, go and see the castle, they have some childrens games there. I believe in summer they have archery and stuff. I will take my own kids there one day.

My great grandfather was right off the boat.

oh sorry, poor Tyrese, someone give him a welfare check!

Better clean my toilet slavshits!

Why you even worry user.
They'll go to Austria in first week. Look how many nogs Czech have, and they accepted some. And we are even bigger shithole than them.

fuck off mohamed

B-but, I promise I'm not a g-griod.

What then, would a white German/Anglo be welcome?

Polish master race reporting in.

Untermensch slavshits haha

>historically accurate
nice

That is true yes. One of the few things that calms me down about the whole situation.
Our PM desperately wants to get into some EU core? Accepting quotas is mandatory for that, so that is why he did it. I couldn't care less about it. We have been trying to vote this idiot out of office for years now.
And yes Slovakia is a bit of a shithole without many benefits. They won't like it here so even if they manage to get in they'll most likely leave for germany.
The best part about this is that they can't force us to hold them in our country against their will.

Why is Hungary in this? They aren't west slavic, or even slavic

Don't believe polish plumber's lies!

>Yfw you know, that this union is wanted by Russia, because it makes the EU weaker and basically combines most former USSR states into an easily manipulated union
How does it feel to know, that you're playing right into Russias hands?

for reasons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_Visegrád_(1335)

youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw

>Excalibur
I haven't been there, is it good?

Some photos: excaliburetterem.hu/m4_galeria.php

kys kike

Visegrad isn't slav union but "copy" of historical union from 1335.

And btw. Hungarians got slav DNA.

I guess you are one of those brown fucks my mom always complains about when I talk to her about her uni work

Hello there fellow Europeans, consider staying in the EU and improving it instead of leaving it. That way you improve the entire European continent instead of "just improving" your little countries.

P-please, I-i wanna escape my shithole, it's only going to get worse.

>When you rely on Germany, uk and France to survive, like a slave

Sad!

i remind you that Russia is hardly a world power in the current state so we might as well be playing into fucking kazakhstan's hands

For us it's either suck up this liberal bullshit and accept the quota, or flip off the EU and get swallowed by Russia. The latter option only yields shitty living conditions for the near future. I mean look at Hungary. They are insignificant and yet they talk back to the EU. They can't survive on their own. Orbán knows this but he already sold the country to Russia, so he is fucked and he is willing to drag the country down with himself. Unless something radical happens they are doomed to live in poor eastern conditions for a long time.

Great argument, m8. Got anything up your sleeve other than being angry, that your naive little union is going to get assraped by power-players?

So we have 3 haters so far... German proxing as Russian, some Leaf I can't remember anything about and butthurt britbong. NICE
>EU core
>Slovakia
I'm not even being mean, but EU's core has been designated as UK, France and Germany (with maybe Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Austria as outer core) and those obnoxious fuckers won't change that anytime soon. They tule them and we are supposed to be dependent on core so that we don't have any independent thoughts.

>404
yur ded frentd

Haha, this rocks!

nigger

>i remind you that Russia is hardly a world power in the current state
They are a regional power. And you're in the region. And I doubt Kazakhstan has neither the political will nor equipment to control your union the way that Russia does.
Oh and they want you to be in their sphere of power. Turned out great last time, didn't it?

Your capital has a shitskin cuck as a mayor

Why.I hate all you faggots.You will backstab Hungary again for gibs.

>when you rely on slavs and volunteers to save your country from Germans in 1940.

Because they're bros.
We would stay in an economic union. With that SJW crap you can fuck off, we want none of that.
>when you destroy other countries' industry and then tell them they're dependent on you because you said so
tbqh I think US is going to fall later than Europe. Spics at least work.
Not an argument to remain in EU.

The story goes back to the 14th century, the original Visegrad treaty was signed then by the Polish, Czech and Hungarian kings. The main reason was Austrian commercial policy. It was revived in 1991 by the respective governments as a strategic alliance.

>hungary
>gibs
what gibs

>western cucks will never understand this

Ah somewhat thought that because 3/4 were the only west slavic countries.
Kind of like how all North Germanic countries are in Nordic Council than Finland is just randomly stuck in

So, you'd rather become a Russia influenced state again, than to remain in the EU? Talk about priorities

>tbqh I think US is going to fall later than Europe. Spics at least work

I'm more worried about the blacks, they don't, and they want us dead!

when the EU topples power will spread to the UK and V4

scandinavia also have their own alliance
>inb4 de/fr btfo

i suggest starting to prepare for the downfall of the aristocrats in the heart of europe

they are sitting pretty but after the muslims loot all the food they will go to your countries

id imagine eastern europe has easier access to training locations and firearms

start stock piling dry goods and water!
you just need to hold out till the burgers show up
(within 4 months)

GL
keep strong you guys!

Don't forget Belarus, their government has implemented a new policy to promote having at least 3 children, to know one thing others won't tell you at all: fertility higher than 2 or automation are alternatives to immigration

On average anyways.