Western Europe is already a dystopia

Australian here. Doing a little Central European trip. Compared to Paris and London, Slovenia is seriously a paradise for whites. Streets are clean, I feel safe walking around at night and the only non-Europeans here are tourists. Major Western European cities are so far gone it's not even funny. Will Western Europe ever become like it was in the past again?

This is the truth. The tragic one. I´ve been to easter europe last october for the first time, Poland in this case, white utopia. For real. The darkes person i saw was like maroccan type and ONE GUY only in days. I felt like an european for the first time in a long time.

It´s a shame what they have done to ex empires on purpose. Iberia, Galia, Britain, the NEderlands, and now Scadinavia. All fucked up with other races. Easter Europe is the last beacon of hope, or maybe it´s just a matter of time.

How's Portugal? I thought since there was less welfare handouts in Spain/Portugal there would be less rapefugees trying to get in.

And true that about feeling like a European for the first time. Even though I'm Anglo and not Slav I feel more comfortable/safer here than any other "Anglo" country I've been to.

My country is one of this tragic cases. The town where i grew up ( a suburb around the capital city) had one black only in my children school. Now whenever i pass by that school., the blacks are in majority.

Why are our countries like this? Here it goes:

1 - Miscegenation. The breeding out of the native people (whites and eastern asians are the targets to destroy) with a stray kind of human, with genetic traits easy to fool/dominate.

2- Slavery labor
Third world migrants take the jobs the native refuse, because they are are POORLY PAID! A native is smart enough to know that the minimum wage we have here are a crime and an insult, but for a undeveloped humanoid, it´s a fortune.

3 - To create debt
More stupid and uneducated consumers, more debt

4 - Votes
The left promotes this shit because it´s an easy vote they are granting in the near future. I worked in voting tables before and it´s vomit inducing to see the kind of people that have the same weight as an educated native. Pure crime

We are all watching Europe and the White culture DIE.

I'm an Australian in America. It's no better over here.

Its worse there.

One of the greatest shock i got in my life (due to some ignorance maybe) happened when i went to Amsterdam a decade ago. I was expecting blond and ginger people and it was UNBELIEVABLE the quantity of sub saharians, arabs and paikistani/indian over there. Europe has become a total mess. Thanks Churchill and friends!

As for Portugal and Spain, our problem in Iberia are not arabs because we had huge empires and colonies in africa and americas, so we got invaded by those. No need for arabs here, they need them to pollute other countries as we are seeing now.

Yes and no.

America is full of niggers but they are uniquely American niggers, part of the landscape and the fabric of the nation. Maybe not a good part but still a part.

European niggers are scarcer but they are utterly, indefensibly alien.

Of the two I think the latter is more depressing.

I just visited Vancouver. The city was nice but I was almost shaking with rage at all of the fucking gooks and chinks.

How do people just accept this? How is it allowed?

America is fucked but I have hope that many are waking up with the election of trump.

My hope is that while Western Europe goes down the shitter in the coming decades Eastern Europe will stand strong and liberate Western Europe at the right time. But if Eastern Europe falls then all is lost for Europeans.

It's nice if you don't have to earn a living here.

>tfw born just in time to join a Russian foreign legion and participate in the reconquista of Western Europe
Sign me up for a death squad Putin, I'm yours.

Russia is a corrupt shithole and basically a mafia state and Putin is an evil man but, in the face of modern diversity, that looks preferable to me. At least Eastern Europeans still have their own nations, shit as they may be.

Spoiled piece of shit detected.

"New world" Anglos have been predicting the imminent death of Europe pretty much all the time since the war. The last thing Europe needs is your bullshit "insights" that's one half willfully stupid and other half just not getting it. Get stuffed.

I agree with you. But both are depressing because your niggers are , as you said, part of your country build up.

In my case, we fought the niggers in the the 60 and 70´s because they wanted to "get rid of us", and now they are the invaders.

But it´s not their fault per se, my family lived in Angola in that time and i know what im talking about, the general nigger cried when we left, thanks to us they had schools, roads, lights, sewer systems, water, etc etc etc. We were expelled not by their will, but by the victors of WW2 will.

In conclusion, we are all fucked because my niggers are Portuguese now, as your niggers will always be Americans.

America aint fucked, obviously you havent been to all parts of our country, but our right wing whites are worth 50 of yours.

Forget Trump, by now we all have the proof we need to know that all the hype around him was a red neck state of hypnosis. He is a zionist and answers to Rome as all the rest.

Why? Everyone in every country has to earn a living.

Ahmed living on European gibs detected.

it depends on what you understand as "europe".

The land is still here and will always be here. What about the rest?

of course slovenia is the bomb. now stop advertising it, our high taxes wall and virtually no gibs keep the niggers away

You are in the same boat. All the capable and educated people left or are leaving our still communist states.
Economy is horrible and wages compared to property prices are ridiculous.If you don't inherit something you better emigrate. Belgium level taxes don't help.

where r u? lets smoke a joint

>>You are in the same boat.
No, we're poor as shit. You guys have excellent wages and excellent quality of life compared to us, so to see you still complaining is absolutely infuriating.

and do a selfie for this thread

dont do it, the russian military is shitty and youll get hazed half to death. if you make it through, youll either have ptsd or youll be a tough motherfucker.
t. a russian

I am actually happy that W.Europe is falling apart.
You fuckers ( Not talkin about you, aussie, you are fine ) deserve everything that's happening to you.
Since 19th century eastern europe was nothing more than a battlefield for world powers.
You left us to rot with Russians, you destabilised Yugoslavia.

While I wish for the best for the Portugal, Italy y Spain -- I sincerely hope that the rest of W. Europe rots in hell.

at least you aren't in BiH or Serbia or god forbid Albania or Kosovo

Is australia in a good demographic position?

>At least Eastern Europeans still have their own nations, shit as they may be.

That is thanks to fighting russia off. If putin was allowed to do what he wants to do - Europe (together with east Europe) would have been long gone.

Mother's friend is from Germany, and has decided to return there. She's a native German, probably wants to die on her home soil.
Thanks to Sup Forums I can see no reason one would return to that hellscape.

I sometimes feel as though there ain't no place for white westerners. It seems that there is no explicitly white country left in the anglosphere, for English speaking whites if you will.

If I were racially polish or something like that I'd make an effort to learn how to speak polish and try to migrate there.
But I'm ethnically Irish, and they're really up a creek as well. Only 80% ethnically Irish in Ireland, that's a 20% drop in 20 years.
Sad thing is, I think Ireland has a fine history and culture, shame to see it tossed away