Do you have a girlfriend/wife Sup Forums ?

How are you improving white race ?
strawpoll.me/13468971

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13468971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Artificial wombs will remove all need for women. Modern women are cows.

Of course not.
We native whiye have 1 2 children and the majority not even that....iimigrants and minorities" have tones, even with our own girls.
we are done

Yes I'm 28 with a white blond wife and a 1 year old son. We plan to have at least 4 children.

Karina Irby hnnng

>t. the plastic jew

Look at how good kids without father and mother do.

But the most important thing is destroying the nuclear family to destroy capitalism uh, Mr Frankfurt school?

Husband.

Two children.

Hurry up faggots.

Holy shit. Look at those cellulites. #NotMyGF

Im cumming deep in a lily white Polish girl after work. I tie her up and she gets fucked hard on her back, inseminated, and then I force her to cum over and over with a Hitachi untill shes a quivering cumfilled mess. I usually pump her a couple more times and repeat the process.

Literally perfect girl. Sauce?

Yes. I'm race mixing with a White woman. Sorry Sup Forums.

I'm in my early 40s, no kids. British women are trash.

Yes but nonwhite.

yes, i am truly blessed

>British women are trash.
American here...just curious, you have the same issues we have (social conditioning problems, entitlement, fucks everything with a pulse) or are you talking genetics, or what?

>strawpoll.me/13468971
2/3rds of Sup Forums has autism.

> 600% increase

she went too far beyond thicc and went into disgusting fatty territory

now every pol have a girlfriend/wife cmon guys, u fucking pathetic liars

white wife and 3 kids. my part is done.

those proportions are neither normal, healthy nor sexy.

Ayy lmao broke with her today because she suggested an open relationship. 2d it is.

>Bentley

I'm sorry, but she's only with you for your money

I wanna a cali gf/wife with kids and ocean view house between la jolla and sd.

I have a wife, four kids so white you could see them from space and I am on the autism scale.

Get at it faggots. Find a woman and sex her

its hers, not mine. I dont date down

I've got a conservative Christian white girlfriend which is hard to find in Britain. She's pretty redpillled.

I'm a pajeet though

It never increased. In the old days autists were called retards or socially awkward people. Autism Speaks counted Assburger's and PDD-NOS as autism before they were officially lumped in with autism. And with the recent DSM-V, both of those disorders have been officially lumped under autism consistent with what Autism Speaks was saying. PDD-NOS is a disorder that you really don't even have to be that messed up to be diagnosed with. So autism is just being diagnosed more. There's a difference between somebody with mild Assburger's and a kid with an IQ of 30 in a wheelchair, but according to the DSM those are the same things now. In short, 2 out of 3 people on Sup Forums are autistic, but only because autistic basically means the same thing as "geek" now.

I have a purple pilled white fiance. Shes mostly scandanavian I found out recently cause her mom did a 23&Jew kit. Can't wait to pump hot loads in her and make her bear me a bunch of white children.

no you dont

California is a shitshow, I would never raise my kids here unless some sort of christian charter homeschool network is nearby

Fleeing to texas asap, I want to stay under the 180 day window a year in california to the best of my ability

I have been married for 19 years, have three daughters, 12, 15 and 17 and, we recently adopted four white orphaned children. Two boys - 10 and 16 and two girls - 12 and 15.

>have gf
>she constantly trys to gold dig
>constantly gets overemotional and begs for attention
>has a roastie past
>no interest in having kids at all
>doesn't appreciate my kindness or return the favor, literally gets off to being treated like trash
>literally traits found in every woman i've met

why the FUCK are 3D women such useless filth? I'll stick to my 2d and wait for artificial wombs.

Does she go out clubbing and going to parties?

I just started dating an awesome, albeit a normie, girl. She's stunning and has a great personality + she's a christian. My only complaint is that she's only like 5'3 so if we have kids they might come out manlets.

Yes. She's Jewish too.
If you can't beat em... Join em

She doesn't respect you that's why. Women will adopt the views of a strong man. You are not a strong man if she's not listening to you. Either sort yourself out or dick her harder, or both.

I hope the adopted ones are ugly

can you imagine how horrible it would be getting adopted with a thot and having to sit across the dinner table with blue balls on a daily basis and occasionally see her underoos in the laundry

sheit

I have a trap gf

>tfw no right-wing virgin gf

>Wanting to live in California

Didn't you get the memo? It's spic and libshit town my Illyrian friend

Karina Irby

pls believe me

You kid will be a shitposter Sup Forums jew
The ultimate trifecta of subversive mind fuckery

your*

>she's redpilled
>I'm a pajeet
Are you at least light-skinned/upper caste?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I'm the same age as your daughter can I date and take her virginity please?

I don't because I refuse to date American whores. I am trying to meet an Eastern euro qt.

tfw my gf claims to be 5'1" in the morning

>5'3
It's ok, my mom is 5'4 and I almost broke 6'. Good luck redpilling her..

They will take all of your money. They have a very post-commie survivalist mindset.

>redpilled
>dating little dick brown poo

She'll get blacked behind your back if she hasn't already lmao

nope, i used to when I was younger. both of us thought of going into frat/sorority life but our friend group that did became douchbags or insufferable bitchy sorority stereotypes

occasionally we will go to a rooftop bar or lounge, but we are both of the mindset that leisure/celebration shouldn't be done unless one accomplished something.

Our adopted kids are Boers from South Africa. They are nowhere near being ugly.

No, child. Get back to school.