1.Make huge amounts of LSD

>1.Make huge amounts of LSD
>2.Give it away
>3.???????
>4.World peace

What are some reasons why this would or wouldn't work on a global scale?

Nobody with influence or power is a stupid druggie who is going to take your free acid.

I'd assume you would just need the masses to take it rather than the one's at the top.

People won't do it. R.E/PSHE textbooks in high-schools talk too much shit about drugs being worse than Hitler. You could just spike the world leaders with it I guess.

Yes psychedelics are the key

I'm not taking it now why would i take it then? And if some chemical substance is turning you into a passive beatnik maybe you should think about your decisions.

>get everyone hooked on plentiful supply of painkillers and fast food
>too docile for violence
brilliant!

Lysergamines are the hardest chemical to synthesis and need a lead chemist who has magic powers so to say; hence why china can't make lsd.

I don't think passive is the correct term but rather LSD seems to focus people when done in the correct setting. Mass LSD consumption might lead people to reevaluate the problems facing the world.

>LSD turns people into hippies
nice meme

>What is a bad trip?

>dose everyone with lsd
KYS CIANIGGER

>Implying the US government doesn't do that already

>3.???????

The first time this actually makes sense.

You're an idiot or a troll.

Douglas Engelbert. Inventor of the computer mouse

Kary Mullis. Revolutionized technique of the Polymerase Chain Reaction

Ralph Abraham. A mathematician that helped develop Chaos Theory with his works on dynamic systrems.

Why haven't you taken it? It can be a god send for knowing what is important in life.

I don't think it's ability to "turn people into hippies" is what makes it worthy of doing. I find that it kind forces introspection and "coming of age" moment in your life, people seem to be lacking purpose and a sense of community and it might help.

True this a veritable that would have to be kept in mind.

kek

don't bully CIA nigger they are shy

Some people would have a negative reaction or they my die due to whatever.
Drugs are not the solution. Drugs will only add fuel to the fire.

drugs are the solution if the end goal is literally only no violence. get everyone hooked on heroin with no shortage of supply, and there will be no violence.
of course, that's a terrifying as fuck prospect because humanity with no violence is not humanity.

LSD (real laboratory grade) enables one to de-hallucinate but most people can't handle it.

What the pommies did to Ireland when they brick walled with paying grasses.

None of the people you just mentioned are in power. Is the creator of the Mouse the president of any country? is he a military leader?

Get a life druggie

> get everyone hooked on heroin with no shortage of supply, and there will be no violence.
of course
So, how would I get my food?
How would the farmers on Heroin farm?
Your solution while, in theory, is pleasant it is devoid of long-term consequences.
There's no one solution to a problem. World problems are complex and take time to resolve. LSD and heroin would only be a really short term solution to a extremely complex problem.

so no world peace. so sad.

You're a moron and speak out of your ass. China doesn't make LSD because it's illegal there, but but yet they manufacture tons of derivatives as hard if not harder to synthesise (1-p LSD, lsz, al-lad...)

> Make huge micro-dose of LSD
> Take it all in at the same time.
> Get exponentially more productive

Fucking degenerates

Because not everyone behaves in the same way while on acid

Getting everyone on acid at the same time seems like a way to summon eldritch horrors

Any time real discussion comes here? The trumpkins slink away

Didn't the CIA dose a town in a France and it didn't go over so well? I think someone had this idea already.

Influence was part of it. Also, you're never going to know if some one in power has done LSD. Why? Because it keeps the people in line.

Though apparently cocaine was fine for George Bush.

dude weed lmao

>farm huge amounts of marijuana
>burn it in a hermetically sealed environment and collect the gas
>put it into a crop duster
>fly over major cities
>??????
>world peace
There is literally no reason why this wouldn't work

Easily overcome with atmospheric changes

Spray it in Mecca during the Hajj

God damnit Reddit, this is Sup Forums tier trash.

sage

I prefer shrooms

More natural high

lsd can't kill, you can take too much and wish you would die but you can't OD

Nobody would work.

big pharma shills or...?

World leaders on LSD may find it funny to press the nuclear buttons on their desks.

Its hard to make in sufficient quantities without industrial equipment that isn't easily sold to clandestine manufacturers. Like you can't have a big huge lab making LSD aboveground in a city near major chemical supply lines.

>Implying anyone listens to that
The drug education is so extreme that nobody believes it. After a lesson about how pot would ruin your life we all went and smoked just because of how stupid it all was.

ayahuasca, not LSD.
Gotta walk with the jaguar

you would be better off vaporizing like a million tons of dmt in the atmosphere