youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosio_José_Gonzales
historyofcuba.com/history/race/South-1.htm
stonewall.hut.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH
I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

OLD TIMES THERE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN

>when you realize your failure to stop Northern aggression led to its murderous expansion across the globe
>when you realize your ancestors let the whole world down

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

Well, did they manage to resist heroically for so long

True, but still, as Robert E. Lee warned, the South's failure to check the North's growing lust for more and more power not only result in its own subjugation, but emboldened their enemy as well.

The Confederacy was fighting to save the world, they just didn't realize it.

LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY DIXIE LAND

How does it feel? How does it feel to know everything the white race has ever accomplished will soon be lost to history? The Forging of civilization, the taming of the natural world, even unlocking the secrets of the heavens themselves will all be lost in favor of a fake history. Your woman are losing interest and your bloodline becomes murkier by the second, Europe will soon be bowing on matts five times a day forever, and the Jews rule over the world's free market pulling everyone's strings from the shadows. Were we blacks actually "KANGZ"? Of course not, but history is indeed written by the victor my friends. You see, hundreds of years from now when your mulatto descendants study history on their future tablets, they will read of the great kings of queens of Africa who spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they went, but then came the jealous white devils who tore down our kingdom and threw us into bondage. But through sheer force of will and using our strength and intelligence, we broke free of our chains to rule over those that enslaved us. It's all bullshit of course, but according to history it will be fact and the white race will just be "THE BAD GUYS" just like how the nazis are seen today. I take no pride in telling any of you this, I love history and changing it to suite the needs of one group disgusts me, even if it is my own race, but you have treaded down the path for too long and it is now too late. So I ask you whites here, how does it feel to be the last generation of your kind? How does it feel to finally lose?

Russianon why do you love the CSA so much I always see you posting these threads? Not that there's anything wrong with hating Yankees.

Reminder that if the "south rises" we will burn it down again. :)
Enjoy larping your fantasy hicks.

I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE HOORYA HOORAY

General McClellan purposely did a bad job to make Lincoln look bad so he could run for president in 1864. Also the south had all the good West Point generals.

This is now a Union thread. Traitors shall be hanged.

not taking me alive

Can't hang anyone when your brains is splattered all over the ground, courtesy of a Confederate sharpshooter

The Union were the real traitors though

Indeed, they betrayed America's founding ideals with their embrace of despotism

Nice try fag
True whites with superior genes will always be with their own. These that have become corrupted will perish

YOU LOST

OHHH I WISH I WERE IN THE LAND OF COTTON

And the whole world suffers for it.

The Confederacy while noble in many regards I think made tons of foolish mistakes. One of those mistakes being they never did enough to sell the cause to the common southerners. It's why unionist feelings were still widespread and those that did support the CSA were only loose supporters at best. The Confederate government needed to do more to assure the people that it was a fight for all southerners and not just the aristocrats and failed in this regard. Worse when many of these aristocrats then refused to even help the cause by doing something as basic as grow food for the army.

God bless you all!

God bless Robert E Lee!

youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo

What leader in particular is that meme referring to?
Davis?

"I can only say that while I have considered the preservation of the constitutional power of the General Government to be the foundation of our peace and safety at home and abroad, I yet believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people, not only essential to the adjustment and balance of the general system, but the safeguard to the continuance of a free government. I consider it as the chief source of stability to our political system, whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it. I need not refer one so well acquainted as you are with American history, to the State papers of Washington and Jefferson, the representatives of the federal and democratic parties, denouncing consolidation and centralization of power, as tending to the subversion of State Governments, and to despotism."

The man basically predicted the rise of the Amerikan Empire and the tragic fallout that would result from it.

I would have southern pride if the "modern rebels" werent all obese moms in a walmart with their 7 autistic children. Or one of those fuckboys that drive huge lifted trucks with balls hanging on the back. The most i see of rebel pride nowadays is old people sitting in front of their houses selling lamps and plastic forks for money and yelling at kids and black people. The south cant rise if your mathscores dont you aspies. Get edgeyuhcated so we can actually do something besides smoke meth and fuck your aunt betsy.

thanks

>mfw never shop at Walmart and actually mathematically gifted

If centralism is ultimately to prevail; if our entire system of free Institutions as established by our common ancestors is to be subverted, and an Empire is to be established in their stead; if that is to be the last scene of the great tragic drama now being enacted: then, be assured, that we of the South will be acquitted, not only in our own consciences, but in the judgment of mankind, of all responsibility for so terrible a catastrophe, and from all guilt of so great a crime against humanity. - Alexander H. Stephens

Just another example of the character of their men.

Yankees died for their government's right to obtain ultimate power. Southerners died to be free.

I drink your sweet tea and laugh at your funny accents! Haha!

t. Yank

>listening to beautiful Confederate music and I come across this thread

Unsweetened tea is so much better after you get used to it.

This

Also molasses is vastly superior to sugar

This is why the term 'states' is confused.
States are separate countries unless you USA or European Union.

Or Mexico

kys you yankee fuck

They did what they could

Hey, hey, we can be civil about this, It only turns yankee if you leave out the ice.

They are going to saw off your leg someday

Damn, that's a really foreboding Wilford Brimley you got there.

I can concede the unprovoked anger I displayed as this is an amicable solution.

I'd consider a tart tea for oddly fellows but you are welcomed as long as the ice is as tall as the glass.

While I admire the fact that dixie tried to stop the full Jewish control of our government they had no chance. They fought bravely and truly but if we are going to take our country back southerns can't do it alone we need northerners and southerns to unite if we want our country back.

Well
Southerners have allies in the west.

some truth right here

Secession why settle for that we need to take our entire country back.

And it's bitter as shit, but you can get used to it. Also better for you to an extent. I'm more of a half n' half guy myself. Glad to see we could resolve things with a sense of decency.

Your wife's lover needs help with the groceries, Hans.

I mean, that was under the Obama administration.
I'm sure if you ran that poll again today the numbers would be very different for different regions.

Pahk ya cah at Havarhd yahd & eat a candy bah aftah ya lobstah & buttah.

Yankees have no right to make fun of regional dialects.

Florida reporting in. Watching fields of lost shoes. I may be cuban but im a confederate at heart.

If only someone had given Lee and the ANV a window to view the future. All the death and misery the United States was destined to cause in the 20th and 21st Centuries. The World Wars, the rise of the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, the Holocaust, the twin tyranny of the superpowers during the Cold War. If only they had had seen the burning cities, piles of bodies, and other general ruination their enemy would go on inflict on the rest of the world. Lee and his men might have found the strength to fight on, as long as they had, to secure not just the South's independence, but put an end to the madness before it could begin.

I bet those numbers would be way higher now, and they will continue to go up.

You're fine, we were actually planning on buying you guys if we won. So you're technically honorary.

Goddamn, I love that movie.

Also, one of the few Confederate officers who had any trying to stop Sherman's March to the Sea was a Cuban.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosio_José_Gonzales

but i like my aunt betsy

They were only going to buy Cuba to send the niggers there.

I bet only the coastal regions would, and liberals are all beta numales and women who don't have the capacity to secede anyways.
I bet the south and west are a bit more sedated now. The rocky mountain region loves Trump. The Midwest loves Trump. The south loves Trump.

Yeah and have the natives work them. So they still would've been a decent territory. Also very high sugar/tobacco yield.

I thought the South was actually making plans to annex most of Central America. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually I think we wanted to buy just like, northern Mexico, or something? I don't recall the specifics. But I wouldn't run it past them.

Before the Civil War, some in the South wanted Cuba to be a state to maintain the balance between slave and nonslave states.

Lots of Creoles also immigrated to the Yucutan with the same idea.

historyofcuba.com/history/race/South-1.htm

>russian flag
>dixie thread

Explain yourself, Vlad

That's because people are too short-sighted to realize the benefits of breaking the US into 4-5 countries. The only way I could see America working well together again would be to give up a majority of federal power back to the states, but we all know that won't happen.

There was a group called the Knights of the Golden Circle that advocated annexing the Caribbean but it was never a realistic proposition. The organization was run by a Northern-born con artist anyway.

He's a sympathizer, shows up in every one of these. He's sincere. So he's fine.

No. I'm very pro-balkanization for the US.
But that doesn't change the reality I have to live in. The country is uniting behind Trump. Simple as that.

I'm fascinated by nations that fought against all odds.

Hey ... I was researching Leonidas Polk while siting on my back porch. Drinking sweet tea, and I caught a whiff of Confederate Jasmine.

Nice to know. Thanks for the clarification!

Bovenste kek

Netherlands being cheeky as usual

Wrong ball, this is the better one.

Ever read about how Polk died? It was terrible. Poor guy was literally cut in half by a cannonball fired by none other than Will Sherman himself.

Souther Victory book series by Harry Tutlerdove mandatory reading for all ITT.

They would have had to become a guerilla army at that point, which wasn't Lee's forte. But they would have anyways.

What if Jubal Early had taken DC in July of 1864?

North Florida Reporting in. Anyone need beef??

Golden Circle. I've been playing Hearts of Iron IV to get all of that land. It's Central America, all of the Caribbean, and northern South America plus all of what the CSA had/claimed.

They should have shot Lee on sight after ordering such a disastrous move.

The entire Northern invasion campaign by the south destroyed whatever hope they had at winning the war.

That's part of a post-apocalyptic plan, to dived the country into fifths. The NWO will have to wait a little longer.

If the South rose again it wound't be a war. It would be a cleanup. And you would be first to go.

This is actually a very cool historical site. Great info & book list.

stonewall.hut.ru

Well the British learned firsthand how much of a nightmare fighting a guerilla war in the American South would be.

If they had taken the city, captured Lincoln and the leadership of the Union government, and been able to hold it? Maybe we could've demanded a armistice at the very least. Although taking DC was always going to be a daunting task. Even in the War of 1812, the British were unable to hold the city for more than a day.

386 Volusia County reporting in.

Used to live in 850 Leon County, miss it everyday

Southern Victory is great up until WW1, then the narrative more or less falls apart for many reasons.

The time to take DC was early before Lincoln built a ring of forts. The South didn't mobilize fast enough for that.

I've stood atop the spot where he was killed.
He lead a very interesting life. He was a Bishop in the Presbyterian Church. He was good friends with Davis, who kept promoting him based on decades of friendship from West Point. Polk & Bragg hated each other & Polk constantly badgered Davis about Bragg. Polk is a textbook case of nepotism. The way he died was crazy. Johnson, Polk, Hardee & Hill standing on a hill. Sherman sees them 1/2 mile away & directs canon fire at them. Polk was cut in 1/2 on the spot.

If you guys won't forget about a war you lost, I won't forget about 200 years of unpaid labor.

They had D.C. in their sights on several occasions.

That's not funny.

deland represent

Im in the 850. Tally/FSU is full of libtards. They should think of Natural bridge more often

Their best bet was cutting off and laying siege to the city rather than trying to take it through frontal assaults. Even then, they would have taking a risk by taking the ANV out of Virginia for an extended period. They'd have to hope that Lincoln would be forced to recall Union forces from all other fronts to break the siege rather than ordering them to advance into undefended Virginia.

Will Confederate war bonds be sufficient payment?

My favorite part of these threads are the non-Americans. It's very clear they hate American hedgemony (because British or Soviet or Chinese hedgemony was/will be so much better?) and see the Civil War as an opportunity to keep the United States weak with a Confederate victory.
Meanwhile our Southern boys complain about how fucking great we all have it as the actual top dog of the world, and wish we could get pushed around by any random world power that springs up while they can work fields like medieval serfs for the greedy fucks who started the whole war to keep their cotton profit margins up.
P.S. Unsweetened iced tea is pretty nice, gotta have ice though.