Oh look we can't get this healthcare shit done

>Oh look we can't get this healthcare shit done
>Let's blame the democrats

What sort of mindfuckery is this?

Someone who geniuenly doesn't know shit about healthcare and can't ever take the blame or change his behavior for the better

his approval numbers will tank if he keeps this up

2 lolbergs said it was too leftist (didn't repeal enough).

There are centrist Dems who would normally support it, but won't because they're afraid of being called a Nazi Trump supporter by leftist kike media.

Someone who wants people to know that when Obamacare gets worse that it is all on the Democrats who only have their agenda in mind.

Of course some republicans (((Neo-cons))) might not be on board, but Democrats are just putting ideology over legislation without thought or discussion - obstruction.

Trump epitomizes what it means to be a Republican. They never take personal responsibility for their failures.

We voted him in, let's vote him out! Impeachment when?

>mixing trumpill with bogpill

Holy fucking shit those digits. Its actually happening! BASED!!!!

as if his approval numbers aren't garbage already

>control entire govt
>can't get anything done
The absolute state of GOP

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

It's called, three branches of government.

Thank the people who wanted government and healthcare.

Kill yourself

HoLY SHIT. I AM A FUCKING GET GOD!! MEEM MAGIC IS FUCKING REAL

OMG right!? The earth is literally shaking right now! Trump's worse then even Hitler! He's like the Anti-Hitler!

trump wasn't a republican to begin with, Paul Ryan, John McCain, Mitch McConnell, they all hate his guts and will definitely impeach him to install Pence the FIRST chance they get.

Really, the Republicans don't control the Presidency, and Trump doesn't control the legislature. The Democrats don't control anything but they can't get anything done either.

Hell yeah let's get that orange peached. Maybe we can meem based Bernie in

I can't believe it. THIS was how Bernie could still win. What a legend.

>Rural voter
Confirmed retard. As we all know, city people all voted for Hillary, ONLY rural and suburban RETARDS voted for TRUMBOLD DURF

Fuck yeah those mother fucking digits confirms holy fucking mother of g-d! This is really happening! Get in here nao!

>Hello, fellow pedes! It is I, Shlomo.