China vs India

Whose side are we on in this conflict?
news.com.au/world/asia/warnings-of-a-chance-of-war-between-india-and-china-as-nuclear-rivals-face-off/news-story/325ace8a2957aeb6a3634db44a4c12e9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSQFDR9gmog
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously, China wants and needs that water.

India better get the nukes ready. Because they will have it otherwise.

I hate 3rd world poos,nuke em all china

"warnings-of-a-chance-of-war"

We were promised so many wars, but got none. Why should this promise be any different...

That being said, I'm going to support the poos. FOR THE POO!

The Chinks will never stop land grabbing and pushing the limit, maybe a war with China will be what the Poo's need to kick start their economy and become a superpower by 2020. I am siding with the Poo's here.

I didnt expect less from a mills faggot

the chinease if they didnt hurt doggos.

I'm on the side of maximum chaos. Need a massive habbening here or I'll lose my fucking mind in an existential void of ennui and meaningless.
Rolling them numbers for war.

There was a previous war between China and India and China won. This would be solved diplomatically as both China and India are in BRICS. Dialogue between both sides is the solution.

I fucking hate China. Fake egg making, animal torturing, sawdust eating chinks. I hope India eradicates them all.

Should we be worried about the proxy war between Indian and Chinese immigrants here at home?

I prefer Indians as people.

If there is a nuclear war, India will not fire the first nuke. That is pretty much clear.

Commit to no-one play off both sides against each other to your benefit.

That is because you are all a pack of pansies. You got Nukes, use them.

Spoken like a true hooknose. USA-India-Japan have been doing military exercises

I dont think so

India because they're the only ones protecting Bhutan from becoming Tibet 2.0.

No, I think the only thing that could result is some spicy memes. Besides, I live in the Midwest, where there are almost no Poos or Chinks at all. It would be chinese food place vs liquor store owner.

The greater of two poos. Anybody standing up to China's global land grab is the good guy by default.

Even if we were Christians, we should be on Satan's side in this conflict.

Whoever wins, we get poo'd

China is allied with Pakistan, to spite India.
In the past, Murrica and UK did the same, side with the muslims against India.

It's funny how the muslims get lucky each time, there is always some sort of world power who sides with them, just to spite India.

Meanwhile the muslims grow richer and more numerous as time goes. Eventually the world will be destroyed for this foolishness.

Millions of dead poos and gooks. No matter who loses, humanity wins.

china is a muslim safe space

kek

Reminder that the west used to make knockoff chinese goods. The tables have just been turned

Soulless insects vs poo loos
It's a hard choice (much harder than expected)

Nixon did the same shit. Faggot almost started a war with us

Source for this? They treat their Muslims about as bad as it gets in this world

can chinese poo in the loo?

The chinks poo in a hole.

i have never noticed this was apart of india

Source: Am Chinese using US proxy.

The real question is, if India and China spent all their nukes killing each other, would Trump launch at a defenseless North Korea and China to wipe them off the map?

>There was a previous war between China and India and China won.
India won another war half a decade later.

In any case a minor skirmish involving a thousand troops says nothing about what a real war would look like.

Guess who China is aiming for after us.

China. Lighter skin color.

I haven't seen thousands of dip-in-the-lip videos of people kicking babby heads or boiling dogs alive in oil, so India has my vote

NUKE THE CHINA

That explains you having no idea what's actually happening in the world. Damn great firewall

I prefer humans with souls. So India.

I just hope they begin to Poo in the Loo soon.

Of course not you're a nazi

安全清除

india. The eternal chink can use to be knocked down a peg.

indias leader came to trump because of chinas thread of exansion

japan, malasia/taiwan and south korea are worried too

at least indians are passive by nature

the chinks are literal subhumans and if left unchecked they will land grab like zerglings

So if this war happens, where are we going to put all the refugees? We can expect about hundred times greater numbers than in Syria. Any suggestions?

India is a nation of humans, not insects. China will crumble when its workers run out of meth and fetus powder...North Korea can't keep up with the demand forever.

The side that provides the better combat footage of the other side getting blown up.

Burgers loved that muslim cock during Soviet era.

I think this time around it will be just slightly different.
The Chinese are a lot smarter than the burgers, more redpilled too.

There won't be refugees

America stop hiding your Flag of course that's part of india. Also the country just south of there used to be part of Pakistan.

>Implying the chinks will go to war
Our last two territorial disputes were basically the chinks giving up without war cause they knew they would get BTFOD really hard guess what will happen this time

Read some xinjiang news. The Chinese treat the Muslims worse than any other government in the world minus maybe muslim governments. If this is false, I'd love to be provided with information pointing to China being a Muslim safe space.

When Indian people speak, it DOES sound like they're holding dip in their lip, hahaha wtf, still better than chinese

How does pakistan turn a blind eye to the mistreatment if muslims in xinjiang

Raj Patel will win this war through prayer.

Where else are the refugees going to find jobs?

They aren't. They are very butthurt about it.

But if China offers them Indish clay and international recognition, then it's a different matter.

What about the Hui Muslims? They seem to love them and they're already on their way of becoming the 2nd largest minority after the Zhuang people.

Their blind rage against us is making them do things that make no sense.

I wish for a war because I'm sick and tired of my life. I'll probably get myself attached to a Nuke and guide it from China to Nork.

Get Kimmy all angry and thus glassing down China all over.

Inb4 China will get ass blasted and in turn will Nuke India, Which will probably kill my ex.
>Seems like a fair poetic Justice.

Around the Chinks you know it stinks, but around Pajeet you must watch your feet

china IS natsoc
hui muslims are mostly chinese converts, uighurs aren't chinese

I feel China is justified to start it

>Nuke India, Which will probably kill my ex
quintessentially Sup Forums Sup Forums

Both, it's more profitable.

India, UK wont sit back and watch a commonwealth country get spanked

I hope China bombs tf out of India and the whole Indian government gets btfo. Then outta the ashes we declare independence and take back our lands, redraw borders.

Come me me bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSQFDR9gmog

The U.K. Can't do shit

We just want to be left alone. How hard is it for these faggots to understand

Indias military sucks

I only know about the Uyghur treatment in Xinjiang. I don't know a lot about the inner workings of different races in China, but Xinjiang is a hotspot for terrorist activity according to many counter terrorism groups. That is the only reason I even know of them. The treatment they get is very bad compared to the rest of the other

It would be Pakistan vs India vs China. All 3 Countries have had border skirmishes/conflicts with each-other

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

It's a very possible WW3 scenario, that would also do some population control.

The best part is, the Indian army is the greatest at field battle, they dont need to wash themselves, they can literally eat their own shit, and are immune to most bio warfare.

Well considering you go around online asking women thousands of miles away to "do milk," I don't think Indians have a good grasp of the "leave alone" concept.

Agreed

Relax my diabetic friend. No WWIII. India is too chicken shit and China won't start a war because wars are bad for business.

someone give me a tl;dr why they are upset with each other

kek

4-0

oh yeah we do remember that time when you took half of Kashmir from us and the time you had tea in Lahore. Oh wait...

Both. We stoke the flames of this much needed war as much as we can. /we/ jews nao

>I feel China is justified to start it
>Indias military sucks

ok, zhao.

lel. Is Pakistan the only country that hasn't won a single war?

They want to build roads for their new "Silk Road" right next to our territory. But it is just a bunch of b.s

Neither. Subhuman scum vs streetshitters.
Let them kill each other.

Bls Nuke us Paki.

Aim one at Delhi, my Ex lives there.

they've a cold war type of situation going on for 5000 years
also, extreme overpopulation on both sides and limited resources

Why are Pakis so subhuman pol? They are mostly similar to Indians but are scrawny, pathetic manlets almost to a man. Just look at this picture of what's supposed to be special forces for example

Seriously. Your country is 6 fucking times bigger then us. We are outnumbered and outgunned. If you had even a remotely decent army, we won't even exits.

Try winning a World Cup, inbred faggot

That brown ID tells me there is streetshitter behind this, isn't it?

Inbreeding.

>Islam and Inbreeding

China. India has poo'd in enough real estate.

Having experienced both groups of people on a daily basis, I can say with absolute certainty that I will support India in this. Indians are lovely people, albeit a little bit awkward. Chinese are the fucking scum of the earth.

Win 4 wars and still not have Kashmir kek.

>We are outnumbered and outgunned
You lose even when you outnumber us, Abdool.

>Why are Pakis so subhuman
>They are mostly similar to Indians
answered your own question there lad

Well we did lost that champions trophy to you guys. Oh wait..
Seriously on a scale of 0 to us taking half of kashmir, how humiliating was that?

Paks are lighter skinned than Indians so they are the lesser of two evils. Still shitskin tho.

Anyone who supports China, ever, for any reason, is an irredeemable subhuman.