Why can't he be bond? Why make a political issue out a spy film?

Why can't he be bond? Why make a political issue out a spy film?

Agent 00Congo?
Shantavious Washington, Liberia's most feared secret agent?
Mc-clack-clack Mbutu, Haitian Spy?
WTF use does a race that can't evolve beyond eating baked mud have for a secret agent?

Why not just make a standalone espionage movie without it being tied to the Bond franchise?
Are people trying to make legacy characters Black as a "fuck you, white people" thing?
Just create your own shit and have it stand on its own merits.

Because its virtue signaling to SJWs that think the series is "racist" because Hollywoods to lazy to make something new. So instead they rebrand a classic figure out of the need to fit in with the progressives push these types of agendas.

Because it would be a political statement. Why must they scar every existing series with current pop bulshittery? Moreover, I would hate to see this particular actor in it, simply because he's a weak silver-screener.
>The ultimate victory over white cis oppression = copying everything they've done but sticking in one of our protected species.

because, Bond is white.

They'll never make Blade a white guy, or Black Panther Chinese, or Wonder Woman to Wonder Man. So, why do we have to make Bond black? To appease ideologues? Fuck off

Eh, he kinda can, but people trying to hard making it a race thing make be against it.

Bond is, realistically, an ethnic native of the British Isles, or maybe an Anglo Saxon.

I could see Idris play Bond, especially catering to a multiethnic, non-european audience, but not a european one, like the ones in Europe and N. America

There's no reason he can't be Bond. He's just as British as anyone else on this island.

Why making a black james bond
They could simply have their own black secret agent
Also, why do lefties and femcunts want to replace our shit ?

It's just more niggers/inserting more niggers into traditionally white things. It's reflective of a greater trend that is white genocide and trying to phase out white people in everything.

Dude it's a movie, it's not real.

Trade them. Make an MLK movie with Mel Gibson as MLK. It would create quite a shitstorm :D

WE

He's also just as white as anyone on that island.

sage

Everything is political and England is gay. Heil Hitler.

i too can't understand the whole fuss about it. Like, this guys looks legitimately like a typical britbong, so why even bother

>There are people crying over Doctor Who growing titties
>There are people crying over L being black (and not the real fuck ups of the new movie)
>This is Sup Forums, it's /x/ with lower IQ, race-pureness instead of succubus threads and Youtubers talking about ideologies/politics are used as divination techniques.

>it's that bad kiddo

He's too fucking old for start

WUZ

Because it is political brownwashing.

What is preventing the creation of a badass black spy ?
Nothing.
It's Hollywood antique white propaganda at work.
They want to erase and replace the white male. It starts with his image.
They want our women to be blacked.
Boycott that shit.

this, removing whites from pop culture is a deliberate attack on white identity.
I have no problem with black actors or black characters in films, nut why can't they just make new stories and cast black people for those films? why do we need to rewrite cherished parts of white culture? the whole thing seems very (((suspicious)))

The only thing 007 about him Is his IQ

Does he fucking look British to you?

*anti, not antique. Goddamn phone.

Niggers are not charming, intelligent and eloquent.

Oooga booga muh dick big dick Oooga booga, is not a a good catchphrase

Kek.

Africa isn't an island though

Making him bond is a political issue in the first place

James Bond is a blonde hairs blue eyed British orphan from the north of England

Always has been

I think Elba is a good actor but hey are jamming him into Bond for no reasons

Make him a recruit agent or something but don't arbitrarily alter the exsisting character for your stupid diversity quota points

He would actually be a good Bond.

You shouldn't complain. In ten years, you'll be remembering the good old days when Bond wasn't a tranny midget in a wheelchair.

He does, to be honest.

Because rather than making a good black character, they're taking a white character and making him black to appease people who get offended by everything like whiny crybabies.

I don't give a shit. Idris Elba is a fantastic actor and I'd still watch a Bond movie with him in (I wouldn't go see it at the cinema though).

The issue is that they'd be making Bond black for the wrong reasons. Reasons like social justice, progressiveness and anti-white hysteria.

If they made a spin off series with Idris Elba as another 00 agent I would be all over that shit. Why can't they just do that? Why can't they make a new character for Idris Elba? Why does he HAVE to be Bond?

You're the one making it a political issue by making him black.

Half of the countries in which James Bond operates would have niggers shot on sight.

>Why can't he be bond?
Because at this point, he's too old to be Bond.
His career is also doing just fine without it.

Jamal Bond? As a lover of the books, and a huge fan of Ian Fleming, I say nay.

Because he's the wrong actor for Bond. If they want a black actor, so what; the best one for Bond is Colin Salmon. Period.

Bond needs to go back to the London cool, guns, girls, martini's, gadgetry, and tricked out Astin Martin's. Salmon has the look, the acting skills, can do the right personality, and is believable as Bond.

The other guy looks like he's Bond finally retiring to Jamaica. Not the right look.

All black people can do is act. I bet there's not a damn nigger in the world who could do anything useful. Square peg round hole.

Come on guys, he's British

Who is he going to spy on, South Africa? Do you know what a spy does?

It's a good thing Fleming already died, cuz this would have killed him for sure.

This

why cant he be the hero that saves bond from some super villan

Hollywood distraction techniques. The reign of remakes and revamps and reimaginings and retellings hasn't ended yet. The j*ws cast a controversial role; people focus on the sociopolitical climate instead of the obvious fact that they're compensating for a lack of talented script/directors and general relevance/tact.

James Bondage.

we wuz spies n shieet

Because Bond isn't a nigger. Now fuck off with these slide threads already.

Because he doesn't look like Bond. He also doesn't look like the Gunslinger who is literally just a stereotypical cowboy. They have so many other options for these characters but choose to make them look nothing like them.

The appearance of a character greatly influences people's perception of them. If we cast a little girl as the Gunslinger it's not going to have the same impact as if the actor actually looks like a rough cowboy like Clint Eastwood. They don't talk the same, they don't come off the same, they don't have the same personality and racial/gender implications as the original character. The Bond story is about a British man. Idris Elba was born in Britain, but both of his parents were from Sierra Leone, meaning he just comes off as an African regardless of nationality. If we cast a woman as Bond, would that have the same impact on people? Would it remind them of the original Bond at all? No, it wouldn't, and neither will this.

You don't even have to hold my opinions on race to see this, it should be obvious from a movie/story standpoint. If they make an anime out of a manga, and just change all the characters appearances, do you think it would go over very well? Would it hold up to the original story? If we cast Jotaro as a 4'8" fat black woman with a high pitched voice, is it still Jotaro? You know the answer.

Bond is a commentary on British imperialism, so it would lose a lot of impact if he wasn't a white guy, however this is literally because the character could no longer cast his uncomfortable shadow of white imperialism and it would literally be favorable to whites to make him black so it's not about colonialism anymore.

James bond is white and has been white for like 70 years, that man is black.

>James bond is white
>That man is black

Its that simple lad

James Nigger.

Exactly

Making Bond black alters his character

There arent black U.K. Northerners they don't exsist

A black agent would have grown up in London or Birmingham probably as a he son of poor immigrants or something

That's entirely different than Bond growin up rich before his parents died

This is a different charecter with different outlooks and personalities hey both aren't Bond

This is what happens when this Marxist thinking infects you "what's the difference! A black Britt and a white Britt are the same"

No they aren't, objectively. This doesn't mean unequal under the law it means they are different people with a different background

honestly i don't care anymore, its funny that (((they))) think by doing this they are erasing white culture and everyone is so progressive now thanks to all this multiculti. in reality its the exact opposite all this is doing is make people hate the left more and more.
i almost believe this is the intention the entire time, to push this sjw political correctness and diversity to the point no one can stand it for another second and it dies for good, because thats exactly whats happening

If I trigger you some more, will you write a book?

why cant blade be white?

specifically germanic

>inb4 thats whitewashing

why was hercules made black?
a greek myth

why cant black panther be white?

>inb4 born in africa
why cant he be a south dutch afrikaaner?

if hercules can be black

black panther can be white!

The best Bond was played by a retarded Haggis who hates the English, but he looked and acted the part. Idris doesn't look the part any more than Meryl Streep does.

Bond should be black. Fuck white people, they're not even relevant anymore.

The fact that it exists makes it real you dummy

That Stringer Bell. He nigger, from Baltimore. He kill Wallace! Nigger can't be James Bong.

Jokes on you faggot, I've already written two. Sup Forums is fantastic writing practice if you choose to take it seriously every so often.

right
he could be agent 003
Gger, Ani Gger

>Why can't he be bond?

Better question: Why the fuck should he?

You're the real faggot.

Because you just want him to be James Bond based solely on the fact that his black you fucking racist

Only if Jonah Hill can be Shaft

I think he would make a fine bond. Idris Elba is just a tv meme for being cast in traditional white male roles like heimdall, hes a great actor though.

Titles?

This.

It's all just a matter of radical leftists trying to destroy white and masculine characters.

heh. good one kid.
56%

A spy? lol. They wouldn't even let a nigger in the building.

DUBBLE OH AGENTS

>fuck you white people
This exactly why they do it. And since they have a political agenda it's absolutely right for us to have one too. If they had just cast him because he's good at what he does no one would care, but they do it so they can make a big spectacle out of it so fuck them

>mr. bond
>your next mission is in moscow
>good luck

>the names 'Bond'
>'JaMarcus Bond'
:^)

But that's right. When a nation has no culture, why isn't that of that country?

>British
>African

pick one

James T. Hug, agent 100

Why does that woman always look so fucking horrendous in every photo? Thank God I live in Northern Ireland, we don't have many sand niggers here.

Daniel Craig is 49, Idris Elba is 44.

Spies are supposed to blend in. Niggers trigger the fuck out of everyone.

Because James Bond is white. Literally, the character Ian Fleming created was a straight white male or do people forget that the Bond movies are all in the same continuum and are all canon. James Bond could only be black if the franchise was rebooted and if you're going to reboot a franchise of spy movies, why not just create a new franchise that serve as a spiritual successor or have this guy be the new 007.

To be fair Tarzan is king of the jungle, and white. I don't think black people have ever recovered from that. In fact all of this black washing might be legitimate butthurt over Tarzan even after all these years

>Why make a political issue out a spy film?
You're absolutely right. Take the political issue - affirmative action - out of Bond, and cast him as the white guy that he is in the books.

A nigger? There's no way he could possibly be a spy! Give him the fucking codes already!

Ummm no James Bond and 007 are just code names. When he dies or retires another guy takes his place and name.

The fact that you got double 7's on this post is pretty insane. PRAISE

>we're telling stories
>main character is white
>stays white for years
>someone complains
>just kidding he's black now
that's just bad story telling. make a new character if you want diversity so much. james bond is 007, which implies that there could be 999 different agents, and no less than 100. that means you've got anywhere from about 90-990 characters that you could introduce. why not do that instead of changing established ones for no reason.

Spies are supposed to be handsome and charming. Niggers are cringe.

Why can't blacks make their own characters and franchises? Why do they have to blackwash traditionally white roles?

Normally I'd be against this kind of thing, but I like Edris Elba and would like to see him as James Bond. Or they could do some sort of spin off? He could easily be another agent for MI6 and keep Bond intact as a white guy. Might even be better that way so they have more freedom with his character.

This is a slide thread you idiots.

They better do this when they eventually try and make 007 a woman. Like cast bond as a black dude an Asian an Arab idgaf but don't make him a Fucking girl

>hurr
>durr

They're not in the public domain, I wrote one as my dissertation and one more recently partially for fun, partially to give me more credibility when applying for professor positions. It's fine if you don't believe me, I know I have no way of proving I'm telling the truth. Nonetheless the titles were 'The Rebuilding of the post-Modern Man' and 'The Genius of Descartes; How God proves Himself'. Yeah, I know it's gay, what do you expect from a History major with a PhD?

Two words: TWO OLD.

They made the green lantern white

Yeah and old danny boy is too old to

Educate yourself before posting, faggot.

>Why make a political issue out a spy film?
I don't want to, so that's why they should follow tradition instead of making a political issue out of it.

By that measure I have 13 Journals and 2 unpublished novels.

The only thing that makes it gay is going technical about it beings books while no one can even get a e-book copy of it.

>But hey, you're at least not Sean Goonan and if you did write those books you know the other meaning of gay.