99% of Sup Forums will have never heard of Ustaše

>99% of Sup Forums will have never heard of Ustaše
>But Ustaše is Sup Forums's dream organisation
Look into it guys, it's like Sup Forums from the 20's. If ever Sup Forums creates something serious, I suspect that they'll be doomed to repeat the history of Ustaše precisely because they did not know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcanC6EajoA
youtube.com/watch?v=MP8xTEGGORM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums's dream organisation
>What is roman fascism

>ustase
>Sup Forums's dream organization
yeah, a bunch of betas that would be literal no ones if they weren't so good at cleaning nazi boots to keep their country alive because of "please mister nazi don't hurt us we'll be good nazis too, see? :DD", WE WUZ niggers and nothing more.

Neva foget Jasenovac!

>But Ustaše is Sup Forums's dream organisation
but they killed other whites my friend
no group who does that is pol's dream org

They were too hardcore even for the SS

Who here /gardadefier/ ?

Sup Forums would never ever do the things ustase did.

When SS generals tell you to stop what you are doing, then you know somethings not right.

>t. assmad serbnigger
Good effort.

true war heroes, killing women and children and adding that to the dead serb soldiers count.
go polish some nazi boots, croatnigger.

Weird, we have "oppressed" the Croats for 800 years and they have never massacred Hungarian civilians and only turned against us once. 20 years out of the Prison of Nation and into your Panslavic utopia and they start to murder all the fucking Serbs they can get their hands on. Really makes you think...

I need more fake photos and propaganda stories, im not yet sold on ustashe are literally hitler.

It was a religious thing mostly. They didn't killed the serbs that converted to Catholicism.

>dream organization
>thugs organized and funded by Italians and put into power to rule a puppet state after conquest
>so inept and brutal that they failed at controlling most of their country and led many to join communists
And quite some of them were Serbs by origin, for example notorious Vjekoslav Luburić whose father was literally a Serb from Montenegro who converted to Catholicism.
They were disgusting vermin more or less.

they took the chance they had.
we as small of a country as we were still had the balls to stand up against nazi germany even tho the outcome was more than obvious, while the croats bent over and took the nazi dick just to stay relevant and now , talk about pride and honour.
>m-m-muh propaganda
they weren't hitler, they were just his dogs.
you of all people on this site should know your history and that you were mere nazi germanys bitch.
>pic related the weapon croats used to fight the germans

kek
i guess communism just brings out the got in people

>implying war crimes are valid when committed against animals

You're presuming they were "Croats", that they represented all Croats. As I said, they were put into power by Italians and Germans to rule as puppets.
In fact they were so irrelevant that they weren't even seen as a threat by Yugoslav intelligence despite their involvement in killing the king in 1934.
Besides, there's not that many Magyars in Croatia, you're totally irrelevant.

>animals
>t. serbian ustasa officer
kill yourself catholic serb.

Leave us alone you english pig.

If you are gonna make an argument and then say "they j-just bent over and took the n-nazi dick just to stay relevant", i dont think we can go further than that. You literally dont know what nationalism is then. Since it literally powers up any nation willing to be independent, it doesnt take much convincing.

>dream organisation

Half of their generals were Jewish half-breeds.
They got their asses kicked throughout the war
Chunk of their pathetic statelet became the first self-liberated area in Europe.

I don't think you're talking to a Croat, at best some retarded diaspora named Joseph.
Don't get hooked so easily lol.

>kill yourself catholic serb.
[starts tractor and mouth foaming, flee]

Maybe because you gave them so much autonomy they were 90% independent and both of you are Catholic

Plus you gave them protection from the Turks

No, I was just pointing at the fact that 20 years in a Serbian-dominated state brought out the Balkan-tier genoicidial maniac of the Croats who were culturally more closer to us and the Austrians than the Balkan clusterfuck. Then the same shit happened after Tito died. I can relate to the Serb's butthurt for losing their rightful clay after the Yugoslav wars (even though the same has happened to us and they have greatly benefited from it), but maybe, just maybe they did something really wrong. I mean even fucking Montenegro has split from them, and you spoke Serbian and are Orthodox.

This is the correct answer.
OP is a distraction shill.

>hahahah we sure did fuck this civilians
wew lad good job sending your ancestors back to serbia.

>killed Serbs because assmad
>didn't kill muslim Bosniaks
>dream organization
Yeah, no.

*waltzes into thread*
Tesla is Croatia and the Serbs are Turkish rape babies.
The Herzegovina Croats are the tallest Europeans and retain the original haplogroup, the only exclusively European haplogroup.
*waltzes out of thread*

But again, that's bullshit and mainstream Croatian opposition was quite reasonable. See Maček and HSS.
And while first Yugoslavia was shit it wasn't really that opressive as you imagine.
Serbs did plenty of shit wrong no doubt, but worst things we did is that we are biggest nation in a volatile region and that we're historically close to Russia. Everything else is details or propaganda. We're no worse than our neighbors really.

>Plus you gave them protection from the Turks
Full respect to magyar bros, but you being uneducated diaspora i should really point out biggest battles against turks are fought by croats on magyar ground, thus the reason why they have statues of our heros in hungary.

didnt Pavelic never killed bosniakd because his childhood best friend was one?

The Bosniak nation came 1991. Those were Islamic Serbs and Croats.

> i should really point out biggest battles against turks are fought by croats on magyar ground, thus the reason why they have statues of our heros in hungary.

What the fuck did I just read

>Being this delusional

Holy kek

Ask yourself mr. serb. If that part of propaganda is to be swallowed and you can see through the fact holohoax didnt happen. How are you inclined to trust they put 800 000 people in a tiny hole with no bodies or remains found ever. Were ustashe that godlike in removing evidence?

According to Pavelić he never killed any Serbs either, it was his commanders who didn't obey him. He literally pushed this shit after the war. He even made a deal with Stojadinović about territorial division of Yugoslavia after communists were removed.
Sadly, commies were the least bad option in Yugoslavia at that time.

Some 250-300,000 Serbs were killed in NDH, in Jasenovac about 100,000.
Also, you're illiterate diaspora man, why the fuck do you care, go live your life and stop worrying about this shit region. Defending ustašas is insanity, they were literally ISIS-tier group, they are completely indefensible.

>being this uneducated
Why do you even post about certan subject if you did not research it? Or you just purposely act like certan things never happened like majority of serbs on this board?

The Zrinskis had a dual identity, they spoke both languages, the younger Nicolas Zrinski has wrote his epic about his grandfather in Hungarian, then he (or his brother? I don't remember exactly) translated it to Croatian the next year. But it's fucking pointless making a Tesla 2.0 arguement about it, he was both a Hungarian and Croatian nobleman, and back then noble identity and religion was more imortant than ethnic ties. So they are our heroes just as yours.

Bosniaks were pretty based in the early XXth century. At least from a former Austro-Hungarian point of view, which obviously doesn't really sees Serbs favourably.

You are apparently educated but you ignore that Serbs were settled in Croatia to form a military frontier and that Croats and Serbs were only a smaller part of multi-national armies that fought Ottomans.

>alo bre annuda jasenovac

Sorry, life doesnt work that way. There is literally no proof of what you're claming, regarding the killing and as long as people deny it, along with opposition providing no evidence, its fair game.

>that Serbs were settled in Croatia
Same shit with Voivodina. Some Serbs still has the guts to claim it "rightful Serbian clay".

>Posting a meme poster made by Croats

Wow I believe you now

It's not like Russians fought Ottomans the most or your great Croatian Kingdom was so powerful that you got overrun just like Serbs

I hate how Croats always call Serbs subhuman but in reality 95% of your land was also Ottoman including cities like Zagreb and Dubrovnik

How did i ignore anything, did you not notice you just added to the conversation? That was not discussed until this comment you just made? What you are trying to do is "dont forget this particular thing". I did not even discuss that, wtf? Why is everything so heated up when argued against certan serb diaspora bullshit.

hahahaha

Not Zagreb.
Dubrovnik was a vassal that paid tribute to Ottomans and funded the war against Ottomans.

>your land was also Ottoman including cities like Zagreb and Dubrovnik
werent they under Austria?

Yeah, they never got to Sisak let alone Zagreb

I never claimed that. Serbs simply settled there and became majority, after expulsion of Germans especially.

More info or source on this? I seem to have missed whatever ultra-hardcore shit they did.

Please rate my Balkan tier list:
Tier 1: Croatia, Bulgaria
Tier 2: Bosnia, Slovenia
Tier 3: Serbia, Greece, Albania
Unnecessary wastes of coloured ink on the map: Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo

>gypsies
>kikes
>s*rbs

>white

Yugoslavia from 1918 to 1945 was NOT communist. It was a parlamentarny monarchy.

>implying the balkans didn't consistently get BTFO'd by the ottomans and the only reason you guys are independent is because of russia's ambitions in the balkans

This desu

Murdered a few hundred thousands of Serbs and some gypsies and kikes on the side. And unlike the practical and boring Germans and their gas chambers, masturbation machines and burning roller coasters of death they have used more personal and fun methods, like saws, knives called Serb cutters (maximum throatcutting with minimum effort) or just burying them alive.

This. Even subhumans like Marx consider them untermensch.

shit wrong pic, wanted to post this one

Im posting a poster that shows both bad and good battles, which makes it objective, by not putting just "hey look at all these wins, nice, right?".

Secondly, croatia was recognized for its contributions to ottoman wars by the pope which did mean something as it was all about stopping the islamisation of europe.
>pic related

Thirdly, croatia was never conquered, land was taken and then being part of empire people keep backing out, which you can read about. Thats why there is no croats that turned muslim in terms of today's croatia as a region. They went to hungary and austria until they can go back and retake the land, its fully documented. Serbia on the other hand actually fought for ottomans, which is understandable as they had no other options once they lost, but they got back on track later.

I don't believe half the stories here about the Ustase, like how they used to smash kid's head in with a hammer. Seems like Serb revisionism, the worst kind where they lie about fucking EVERYTHING. Whenever a topic involving Serbs is being discussed on Wikipedia, there's a hundred [citation needed] or flags on an article, and in the discussion page is full of nothing but Serb propagandists rewriting historical articles.

>but they got back on track later.
That's not how you spell got replaced by the Turk rape babies they are today.

>burning roller coasters of death

They're called hollocoaster

> it's like Sup Forums from the 20's
A 1940s organization that sold out to the German invaders
Yes, Absolute alpha males, helped Muslims and killed Serbs.

BASED!

This. Real Serbia died off centuries ago.

I don't know what you guys are taught in Croatian schools but pic related happened

Nope, Slavonia was desolate after Turks.
Austria had to give subsidies for people to move to Slavonia and Vojvodina after the Turks were beaten.
That's why before WW2 there was a large German minority (that got cleansed by commies), and still Czech and Slovak minorities.

Well, it's not like the Serbs were much better in those years, but I don't doubt shit like that happened. WW2 has brought out the worst violent insticts from Europeans more than any other conflict since the 30 Years War.

That's a meme, in peacetime it was not in the interest of Turks to rape and in wartime if they found a rapeable young woman they usually sold her as a slave in the Empire or just killed her after the act.

I am being fair, you can see in haplogroups the similarities. They have noticably more north african dna than croatia, but its still what it is. You cant change a whole nation even in 500 years as they just need to win against their army to claim it, after that, they are not gonna put millions of turks to literally intermix with native serbs. Serbs would have the numbers back on their side after the army left to fight other wars.

>The Zrinskis had a dual identity, they spoke both languages, the younger Nicolas Zrinski has wrote his epic about his grandfather in Hungarian, then he (or his brother? I don't remember exactly) translated it to Croatian the next year.

I forgot the exact quote, but in pre-national-revival period, they complained about women speaking French, older people speaking German, younger people speaking Hungarian, and so on. Pretty much everyone who was educated was multilingual due to the nature of the multinational empires they were involved with.

I just replied earlier, claming land does not have anything to do with claiming people in croatia, because their maximum extent never covered all of croatia and not even close to all of austro-hungary. People retreat and flee for north until they can claim their homes again.

So why are you mad at Serbs who did the same thing when they got ran over?

>removing serbshits
>not based

The number is inflated as fuck, Serbs are just wannabe Jews with their history. Luckily nobody gives a fuck. Might have to do with the fact that Beograd was first JudenFrei city in Europe.
The number of deaths in Jasenovac (biggest camp) is max 70k. More people died there after the war (commies of course purged any dissidents that couldn't escape).

>A, bili su za dom, bili samo za to

Some of them ran and Croatia accepted them(thus Krajina centuries later), but they mostly didn't.
Remember, Croatia was never conquered, people moved to defend the remains of the country. Serbia lost their whole country, if everyone moved, there wouldn't be a Serbia any more and they were occupied for 500 years.
That's the logic

Did not see your reply earlier, sorry. I dont know if you have that in hungary but there is a show every sunday in croatia about croatian giants as in important historical figures, just two weeks ago it was about Zrinski and it has a comedic element to it, so they literally discussed that about magyars thinking he is also hungarian, but hungarian historian said, he is most definitely croatian as he is born here and of croatian descent but is very important figure to hungarian people. So its a bit different from tesla. He most definitely had large connection to hungary as he was serving there aswell, so its not so much about what he was but his contributions to the empire and fight against ottomans. And we both should be proud of him.

Well in the late 18th century almost none of our nobles spoke Hungarian, they spoke French, German and Latin was the language of the Diet. Then Maria Theresia died, and her son, Joseph II was so full of enlightened absolutism that he did not ask for the approval of the Hungarian Diet and a seperate coronation as the King of Hungary so he managed to piss the nobles off. Then out of sheer practicality he tried to make German the official language of the empire. That's when every fucking Hungarian noble started to learn Hungarian and wear traditional Hungarian clothing and shit.

>commies of course purged any dissidents that couldn't escape
And most Schwabs. And a few ten thousands of Hungarians.

Why would I or we be mad? Serbs who fled to croatia for example. After settling there claimed croatia to be serbian land like albanians do in kosovo. Thats about the extent of what i can say to what you seem to be asking?

Just compare average Croatian soldier to average Chetnik barbarian and the whole thing will be clear to you

youtube.com/watch?v=vcanC6EajoA

huehuehue
gtfo shitskin

>turk rape baby diaspora calling people shitskin
kek

>he tried to make German the official language of the empire.
One could say he tried to pull a Hedervary on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=MP8xTEGGORM

wew m8
they might seem to be such to edgy teenagers with little to no knowledge of history

in reality, what said is more or less true, Ustase were criminally incompetent, they basically held the capital and a few other cities and thats it, the rest of the country was in constant contention between Ustase (and Nazis) vs. commie partizans vs. chetniks vs. assorted rebels and bandits vs. civilians hoping to survive

Zagreb NEVER fell to Turks, in fact the 'Gricki top' thing is in memory of the war against Turks - every day at noon, a cannon is fired from the window of an old tower in Zagreb center to commemorate and celebrate the fact that Zagreb never once had to bear the stench and filth of the t*rk

>so they literally discussed that about magyars thinking he is also hungarian, but hungarian historian said, he is most definitely croatian as he is born here and of croatian descent
Nobody who knows history thinks or claims he was not of Croatian descent. He still considered himself a Hungarian noble though and contributed a lot to our national literature.

hercegovina croats are also some of the most corrupt and ass backwards people in existence

Why are Serbs so mad? There is no proof that Jasenovac was a death camp. Those claims are even more retarded than holohoax.

As of ustaše, I believe we all would've been better off now had Hitler told them and Italians to fuck off

Hungarians were bros for pretty much the entirety of our common history (with a few notable exemptions, mostly in the 19th century).

Second union when? (just give back INA pls)

>implying Zagreb was conquered by Turks

>mfw roaches can't even conquer Sinj

Hehe Im talking facts, youre talking memes, hurts brudda.

Compare that Serbian woman to that negress from Brazil
Top kek

zagreb never fell because of vojna krajina look it up

I'm a croat though, my serbshit friend

keep telling yourself that serblet im sure someday it will be true

funny, me too my retarded cousin Davor.

hahaha history much?