Austria thread

ama
no stupid questions, we have no time for this

Why is Vienna such a shithole and why are you fucks voting for a 20yr old in need of ear operations?

What are you wearing?

>marmeladinger
>merkel
>berlin...
marmelade neger bitte...

Next reich, when?

Why is your country so insignificant? I mean heck, even less significant than Norway.

just my underpants. its hot. i am hot. everything is hot.

soon
>noway

what are you doing here redditor? you're a disgrace

Again, why is your Vienna such an immigrant filled shitshow? And what is up with the Shorty-mania? The dude literally hasn't even got a university degree or held any job in his whole life!

not a redditor you backstabbing faggot

That is in noway an argument.

>not a redditor
>starts ama threads on Sup Forums

>Shorty-mania
what are you talking about? is the sourkrout in your stomach making alcohol? leave me alone with your merkel bullhit

check this guy. hes a vanderbellen shill.

norway pls

is Vienna a beautiful city?

was.
but it will be again.
believe me.

when?

soon enough

Why do you keep making the same thread every day?

come back

I miss my girlfriend.

Used to be 15 years ago.

So what's up with the Shortymania? The dude hasn't had a single success in his whole political career!

autism

was up bro. I miss the mother land

>mexican areas the most innovative and rich

well if you dont consider becoming (the youngest?) foreign minister a huge political success even then the vote of his party to make him leader was a big success so he got some things going for him
but we will see if he makes it far enough to be elected

lols yes
>landscapers and cabbage pickers run the economy

No, I do not consider being appointed by your party to a political office a political success. I consider closing the Med route or building a wall a success. What has he done? Seriously, what? And don't give me that Balkan route shit. Only reason migrant flows have gone down is because we made Greece keep the migrants on the islands.

when are you gonna finally stop larping as a german,Franz?

down with piefke up with the Habsburgs.

why does Austria have so many based people?

>HC Strache
>Martin Sellner
>Norbert Hofer
>Jorg Haider (rip)
>Herbert Kickl
>Felix Baumgartner
>Andreas Gabalier
>Falco (rip)

When will Austria, Old-Bavaria and Southern Tirol finally form a united nation ?

Never, Austrians are degenerates. Go visit Vienna, compared to any German city, even the worst immigration cities such as Cologne, it looks like Bagdad. Hijabs everywhere, kebab everywhere.

lol no it doesn't. I lived there for a year. Only in favoriten and ottakring are there hijabis.

There are indeed a lot of kebabs, but so are in Munich

It's not about the capitals, compare Niederbayern and Oberösterreich (Lower Bavaria and Upper Austria)
They are culturally as close as you can get. Same mentality, same race, same religion, same language.

Northern Germans on the other hand are literally foreigners here.

Why doesn't Austria become a Bundesland of Germany, just like Bavaria?

not allowed to

Is it true that you're better "cousins" than the germans?