Daily reminder kurds are indo-european

anyone who supports ar*bs and t*rks over them is a traitor to his proto-indo-european ancestors and therefore a fucking cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Kenya
youtube.com/watch?v=aHC3i6N9Wvk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary
youtube.com/watch?v=SqK7XXvfiXs
youtube.com/watch?v=R_dJr-wz41w
youtube.com/watch?v=b_2_c7GW-ss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_languages_of_the_Americas
pandora.cii.wwu.edu/vajda/ling201/test3materials/Native_American Langs.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lQn84dgRC8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good joke selahtin

you need to go back and fight like a man Mohammad al Mahmoud

ar*bs not welcome here

bumpo

kurds are the fucking worst

>uralic

mongol magyars BTFO

still better than turks

Turks are mostly J2 and R1b, so what? Kurd militias are mostly Marxist.
>cuck
Words are losing its meaning. You could as well say "fascist"

Kurds are doomed to become a bitch state if they can even accomplish to become one.

Between regional hegemonies, their only option is to become someone's bitch.

As someone with deep interest in geopolitics, I don't see any other alternative.

Its a compliment to be uralic

>Questionably sharing a language.
>Sharing ancestors.
These are not the same thing. Kenyans speaks English but they don't have a single drop of blood in common with the English.

this
go back to turkey tayip, your country is gonna be majority kurd soon if you cunts dont have kids
>Kenyans
no they don't, only as a second language, and that isn't even the lingua franca there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Kenya
Kurds however are native indo-european master-race

you people have the oddest distribution of all language families

languages per se

All of that dark green used to be connected until the slavs came and forced the tribes to start speaking their language. Nothing odd about it

why where magyars the only ones to beat the fuck out of them?

Mate have you ever been to Kenya? Like every other African country a European language is absolutely dominant.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Nope. Maybe in the big cities, not anywhere else. I gave u actual data m80, I've been to Africa and I know how that shithole operates.

More people speak swahili than english there

No weirder than Austronesian. You can find it on every continent except Europe. Granted, I'm stretching the definition with the Americas, but they still count politically speaking.

He's right about Kenya. Lingua franca is swahili according to wiki

where did u see austronesians in the americas?

Hawaii and Easter Island. You could also count Javanese in Suriname.

indians are also indo European

>European and Indian are shared.
>Vietnam, Chinese, Korean and Japanese aren't.
Shit map. Shit concept.

only the northern ones
true, didn't see those

But wiki says hawaii has more asians than natives nowadays

>linguistics is shit
>actually believing Japanese and Chinese are similar just because they use the same letters

wew lad, I guess user didn't study linguistics at all

rude.

Japanese and Chinese are similar because they have a huge overlap in word roots.
India and England have little in common even if you try to mangle each word several times.

Whitez wuz Kurdz

the actual problem tehre is the altaic family, which probably isn't real

Fuck those commie bastards

youtube.com/watch?v=aHC3i6N9Wvk

They use a couple borrowed words, everything else is different. They're not even in the same family

whitez and kurdz waz proto-indo-european

Turks wuz mongolian rapebabies

We wuz white n' shit

check this too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary

and
youtube.com/watch?v=SqK7XXvfiXs

not said

youtube.com/watch?v=R_dJr-wz41w

youtube.com/watch?v=b_2_c7GW-ss

>be Indo-European
>Kurds are your brothers
>Poo in Loos are your brothers

Meanwhile Finnish master race Estonian and Hungarian master race bros

Except you are that fucking guy with a turkish flag posting shit threads against germans, europeans and whites in general.

Fuck off, you are the traitor and mixed off the deep end. Even people from Crete in Greece are more indo-european than you.

indo-europeans rule the world

Imagine being a small tribe and learning your descendants will rule half the globe one day

feelsgoodman.jpg

>turkish flag
topkek no

fuck turkey and fuck non-indo-european "people"

giving a shit about mountain gypsies, calls others cucks, hahahahahah

>"portuguese"
>sucking turkish/ar*b dick

Makes perfect sense tbqhwys

They didnt'. Franks did. Magyars just used the moment

Where in my post i sucked turkish/arab dick? I only bashed kurds and i also bash turks and arabs, go fuck yourself. kurds have nothing to do with me. fuck them all

Still counts though.

That's not how this works. That's not how ANY of this works.

you're still in the family if your moorish rapebaby genes are less than 25%

I thought Kurds was a mongrel between Jews and Arabs. They sure act like they are that. Shit people and goat fuckers.

>you're still in the family if your moorish rapebaby genes are less than 25%
what does that even mean retard? it's you that are defending kurd inbreeds, i say fuck them all (kurds/turks/arabs/jews) who's the cuck now?

the person who wants his ancestors' spawn to be destroyed for no other reason than to appease cuckolds on pol

There is literally no reason not to have kurds, arabs and turks and jews have their own states and fight it out to see who's the superior

Selectively cucking the ones closest to you and helping your competitors is being a turbocuck

>the person who wants his ancestors' spawn to be destroyed for no other reason than to appease cuckolds on pol
>kurds
>my ancestors
speak for yourself i have nothing to do with that people, i don't take sides, if they want to kill eachother be my guest, just leave Europe the fuck alone and don't come here you fucking inbreeds.

>>kurds
>>my ancestors

>nigmoor reading comprehension skills

Wait, why isn't Bangladesh included?

They're your cousins, whether you like it or not.

We are talking about kurds then you say "the person who wants his ancestors spawn to be destroyed" so what do you mean? i have poor reading skills cause you have shit comunication skills, i still dont know what are you on about, i only know you defend kurds and say everyone is a cuck i already told you what i think. FUCK THEM ALL

But im still the cuck, i not related to kurds or arabs or turks, so please explain the ""the person who wants his ancestors spawn to be destroyed" i don't give a fuck about your kurds.

So are indians. Just because their ancestors may or may not have been white doesn't change the fact that they've been mongrelized into shitskins.

>ancestors spawn = ancestors

go back to school Pedro
forgot about them, fixed them and bhutan

What I find really fascinating is how diverse and unrelated the native languages of the Americas are. It's not like indo-european where most languages spoken from western europe all the way through iran and india are all related. You have a giant hodgepodge of language that are completely alien from one another, yet all in a relatively condensed space like mesoamerica.

What makes this the most interesting, IMO, is the fact that the native indians were the last race to diverge. IIRC they only came over across the Bering land bridge during the ice age, like ~13,000 years ago. This is also why most natives, whether in Alaska or Mexico or Peru, all look fairly similar, because not enough time has really passed for them to diverge from each other substantially. That all makes sense, but again, you look at their langauges and there are tons and tons of separate unrelated languages and language families when you'd assume that since they only came over a short time ago, that their languages would all be at least distantly related, in the way hindi and english are, for example. But no, we don't see that at all.

Yeah fuck you too piece of shit, you are probably a jew hiding in meme flag. Disgusting

Your shit map is ridiculous, hey in a few hours you are also painting africa in green saying niggers are proto-europeans.

correction: nepal yes, bhutan no, and estonia no too

This so fucking much.

Kurds steal, shit on the streets here and try to rape little girls all the time here in Sweden. They have a non-stop victim complex while constantly attacking police officers and women.

>Your shit map is ridiculous
>actual linguistic fact is ridiculous

topkek, go back to school pedro (2)
or at least open the links posted here

they might have gone there in 2 or 3 different migratiosn starting from near teh altai mountains in Russia, and were already a diverse group back them

Keep in mind also that they kept walking for a while until reaching all of the americas, and they didn't have enough time to kill/impose their languages on others (their larger empires were still forming), or the need since they had so much empty space (for a while, at least, they sure killed each other a lot)

Or it might just be cause we've done less research on their languages, and weren't able to find a family that encompasses all of them

There was also internal migration going away from colonial places, and the most diverse ones are dense forests or difficult-to-reach mountains, and they weren't all necessarely from the places where they are today (and that the most isolated communities are more likely to have kept their language until now)

Take a read here, it explains some of this better, and also has some proposed language families that would be larger than the ones you can see in this map. There's even a family that is common to northern ice indians and siberians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_languages_of_the_Americas

good post, thanks senpai

these guys seem to agree with the first idea
>What accounts for the tremendous linguistic diversity of the aboriginal Americas? There were dozens of language families each the equivalent of the Indo-European family. If anything, your map presents an oversimplification of this language diversity. In California languages as different as English and Chinese were spoken side by side. Many linguists suspect that at least some of these separate families date back to separate migrations of different tribes from Asia who originally spoke unrelated languages. Linguistic and archeological data hint at more than one migration from Asia into the Americas, all of them through Alaska. These migrations began at least 14 thousand years ago. By 9000 BC all habitable parts of the Americas from the Arctic to the tip of South America seem to have been populated by groups of hunter-gatherers.
pandora.cii.wwu.edu/vajda/ling201/test3materials/Native_American Langs.htm

Oh and I just realized: on the video I posted the guy talks about how indo-europeans domesticating the horse made it easier for them to spread. The same is definitely not truth of amerindians, who neither had a long-distance form of transport like horses and who lived in places were horses could be pretty useless (like forests)

>kurd buttlicker trying to gain support for inbreed mountain gypsies on pol.

show us your flag so we can have a laugh buttlicker, i say or jew or a fucking leaf

Not even South Africa, Nambia, and Zimbabwe because of Europeans live there, mostly Afrikaners?

Iranian Persian language is 40% Arabic so I'm guessing Kurdish is the same thing. You have nothing at all to do with proto-indo Europeans, what's more the reason you speak your language is because steppe nomadic aryans cucked your Semitic ancestors.

>Iranian Persian language is 40% Arabic so I'm guessing Kurdish is the same thing. You have nothing at all to do with proto-indo Europeans, what's more the reason you speak your language is because steppe nomadic aryans cucked your Semitic ancestors.

What are you talking to?

only parts of it are, mainly the cape region

I only painted the countries where a majority speak indo-european languages as their first or only language
iranian persian is an indo-european language, in fact "indo-iranian" is one of it's main branches

and having a similar alphabet and some words in common does not a family make

see youtube.com/watch?v=lQn84dgRC8E

it doesent matter shit anymore. islam fucked up and corrupted all of you. your roots and traditions already died out. all of you are a arabized violent mongrel.

>Iranian Persian language is 40% Arabic

That's not how language works. Just because a language uses a lot of loanwords from a different language or language family doesn't change the ancestry of the language. Just like how English is still a Germanic language, despite the fact that a ton of our vocabulary stems from French (and Latin) due to the Norman conquest.

at most persianized

Kurds are garbage too. They are leftists and cooperate with antifa. Bring some kurds to US an watch chem fighting rayycism.
Saddam did nothing wrong.

yeah sure...XDD persians was famous about drinking and they never veil their vomen. now? both of you follow sharia. sharia and veil are semitic shit. just like praying 5times ,eating only halal food and all that bullshit. your culture raped by arabs.

just like euros, then?

At least they have legitimate reasons to be angry living in that shithole known as the middle east and being a pretty big ethnic group without even having a country and being constantly fucked by their rulers

If people didn't enable them with sjw bullshit, they'd behave better in the west

its worth supporting the kurds if only at the very least to fuck with turkey

checked and this

less veils in iraqi kurdistan than in any large european city nowadays