My sister on immigrants

My sister wants to open the flood gates to all refugees and immigrants. I think refugees should go to the nearest safe country not to another continent and immigrants should go through the legal process. Please give me facts to prove here wrong. She also doesn't think that the refugees have increased terrorism. So if you could help give me facts on that as well with sources that would be nice. Thanks Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

thosewhocansee.blogspot.cz/2015/12/why-we-culturally-profile.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When the killing starts, I'm sending girls like your sister to the middle-east to be muzzie rape gang fuckmeat

Unironically this

If America gets muzzie flooded one day I'm just going to convert and become the most brutal rapist of all time and say its my culture

Your sister wants to be blacked.

I would have sex with your sister user and red pill her with a good dicking.

I'm sorry but your sister has a bestiality fetish and wants to be raped by a pack of feral niggers

What in the living fuck is going on in that picture? Is that how niggers celebrate Christmas?

Show her the recent story of the Somali police officer in Minnesota killing the Australian woman. Somalis were brought to MN as refugees.

>My sister wants to open the flood gates to all refugees and immigrants

Your sister wants some BBC.

it dey culture

Smack the fuck out of her.
Tell her White people look awesome and all the rest are boring and look the same and to live in an all white society is heaven on Earth

Other countries social security isnt a global human right

>What in the living fuck is going on in that picture? Is that how niggers celebrate Christmas?

Does not everyone have a stripper over for the Holiday family fest?

>niggers

sharia is unconstituional because it is extrajudicial

Is that nigger sitting with a cellphone in each hand?

Drop her off at the nearest refugee camp for a night
She'll get pumped full of tolerance and diversity all she wants

Tell her to hitchhike across the Middle East to prove they are not dangerous

>I think refugees should go to the nearest safe country
Yeah, that doesn't work if the nearest safe country doesn't want them.

Why not just setup a safe camp with supplies for the refugees? the entire nation isn't on fire so you just have to find one safe zone.

yeah but I don't want them in my country either yet here they are

Why would a safe country want to become unsafe by taking in trash humans?

Ask her if she would invite anyone that came knocking into her house.

Why didn't you accept Ukrainian refugees during the Great Russian Evil Invasion then? Isn't Russia supposed to be the great devil right now - why didn't you want to help those people?

This is her problem.

your sister sounds like a moron, there is no "fact" cure for genelets fuck her and fuck you too OP for having such a shit family

your sister is a brainlet op, to be fair, alot of grills are when it comes to politics, especially like this

Ukrainian refugees? What are you talking about?

this

just sand her on a one way trip to Congo, make world a better place

It's because 'single white women' are the most "educated" demographic. They are, as a demographic, the most exposed to the rote leftist repetition present in modern day academia. When pressed, they can't tell you a single useful thing, nor an unfortunate truth or fact. They merely repeat what they've been told, and all of those things are detrimental to whites and western civilization. What a coincidence.

Tell her to go fuck a nigger, get knocked up, and then raise the child on her own. She won't get a penny from you when he leaves.

>Vox post a picture that a fucking Google search can instantly disprove
And yet they still wonder why we call them fake news.

Do you have shit in your eyes?

>single white women

God fucking damnit

When will we have artificial wombs so that we can rid ourselves the vaginal Jew?

The bunch you turned away because they wasn't 'ethnic' enough for the photo op

That is certainly a factor, but it does not explain why women suddenly mimic their husbands and move further right just after marriage.

A better explenation is that unmarried women seek validation and has a strong need for virtue signaling, at the expence of society. While married women are more influenced by their husbands and seek furthered stability.

All women need the same thing. A long hard spanking.

show her that article about the chick who tried to hitchhike across the middle east to prove they're peaceful then got raped and murdered in the first country she went to

>Talks about article
>Doesn't link article
WTF are you even doing here?

It's the same thing. They are single because they are educated, and their education is their main influence to their "opinions". When they are married, or their main source of influence is from the presence of a strong male authority figure - then they will change. White women with nu-male cucks are going to keep their conditioning in place.

Well you can just tell her that immigration is not helping at all, its the ultimate virtue signal. The only thing it does is destroy the origin country by taking the countries high achievers and young men, leaving that country with old people, women, babies and the less intelligent.

If we want to help we should be investing in their countries, not inviting them to ours. The western infrastructure simply can't immigrate enough people for it to be meaningful, every person we immigrate is replaced multiple times over by gigantic birth rates.

There never was a Ukrainian refugee crisis, you retard. Ukraine is big enough to accommodate the few refugees from the eastern part of the country.

This should keep you covered.
thosewhocansee.blogspot.cz/2015/12/why-we-culturally-profile.html

Show your sister this picture

Oh was it, and Syria was not "big enough" to accommodate it's own refugees? Why are you taking 'refugees' from north Africa and elsewhere you fucking double nigger?

>Syria was not "big enough" to accommodate it's own refugees?
You are actually retarded.