Does poverty cause violence?

Does poverty cause violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2Hbp_iOuvs&feature=youtu.be&t=317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is one of the causes yes.
most wars are fought over resources.

define poverty

nope. Niggers cause violence at grossly disproportionate rates. If poverty caused violence then the rates of violence would be the same across all races and cultures. This is NOT the case.

The poorest of whites are less violent than the richest of blacks.

Niggers cause violence

So many Eastern Euro nations where the average pay is €200/month and the cost of living is higher than USA. And yet they live relatively peacefully compared to niggers who have the latest gadgets, clothes and free food.

Homogeneous society is a peaceful society.

Niggers are subhumans and destroy everything that is good.

What do you mean poverty ? Not having enough money to buy iphones, nice clothes, homes or basic amount of food to survive ?

no, west virgina is the most poor and has the least violent crime.

faggots like this nigger use poverty as an excuse, but really its low IQ that does it, and niggers have sub monkey IQ, which explains the violence everywhere in the world. Including every city in the US.

I'm actually referencing the following, but perhaps this is something relegated to only black inner city poverty in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=p2Hbp_iOuvs&feature=youtu.be&t=317

If poverty caused violence, then dense, poor cities like Dhaka would be the most violent in the world. But they are relatively peaceful. Certainly a lot less violent than far wealthier cities like St. Louis or Baltimore.

So, no, "poverty" does not cause people to start shooting each other en masse for 50 straight years.

I agree. But not in any country with a modern welfare state though.

Niggers cause violence.

>burgerland
>13% black
>5 murders per 100000
>huehuehueland
>50% black
>22 murders per 100000
>south apefrica
>76% black
>34 murders per 100000
niggers cause violence

Yes niggers rape people and shoot strangers for no profitable benefit because they're poor.

Niggers and spics have almost identical poverty rates but niggers commit unbelievably high numbers of homicides. Niggers and spics suffer the same racism from "evil whites" so that doesn't explain the difference in homicide rates.

Relative poverty does. The evidence suggests with blacks it's much more dangerous. Blacks have more testosterone thus they will seek to climb the dominance hierarchy more aggressively. Testosterone level is correlated with low iq and thus their struggle will be of the physical nature.

In summary no. Crime is negligible if everyone around you is poor.

No, wealth does.

poverty doesn't cause violence.
It is correlated, as in if you're poor as fuck this can lead to unhealthy mindsets. But the VAST majority of poor people are good people.

We have lower homicide rates then the US and we're poor as shit.

It's all about the attitude of the people towards crime. If someone steals in here, he gets ganged on by a horde if the person that gets robbed screams out.

low iq, low impulse control, testosterone, cause violence.

solution? genius sperm banks.

Why pay if you can bang any nerd for free?

No it's just a cycle of stupid people tending to be violent and poor that only gets better when the general intelligence improves.

no. Serfs in Europe were pretty peaceful.

A tame White person with civilized temperament will remain peaceful under poverty.

Selectively bred white people can live in a egalitarian environment. Domesticated dogs don't have shit or personal possessions but they don't chimp out over that.

Violence manifests because of stress of living within a highly controlled and civilized environment by people who have low tolerances for this sort of living.

This is why niggers go insane. The nigger hasn't been bred out of them.

Relative poverty is one of the best predictors of violence in males, apparently.

>t. sorted user

Causality. Can you show that it's the poverty causing violence and not the other way around? Or some third connecting factor?

dirt poor hillbillies aren't even half as violent as full blooded niggers.

Nigger genes = uncivilized genes

The high concentration of nigger in your DNA, the more violent you are prone to be.

Like the difference between a coyote and a dog.

A dog has a lot of self restraint while a coyote does not. Because the coyote is a nigger amongst canines... a savage animal, don't listen to the commands of the White Man.

Splendid. So, you agree that it's in society's best interest to have world class public education available for everyone?

No, or at least it isn't a significant predictor of criminality. Compare poor white communities in Appalachia to the slums of Baltimore of Ferguson. It's not even close.

Maybe, but that won't stop niggers from being niggers. Low IQ leads to low educational attainment, not the other way around. This is why poor whites have higher average SAT scores than even most of the richest blacks.

Of course it does cuz most niggers are in poverty

Yeah it's the high levels of testosterone like this user said

nah some of the poorest parts of america (appalachia shit in kentucky mostly) that get pretty much no government handouts either has crime rate equal to about half of the rest of the country and its something like 98% white

no.
violence causes poverty.

it's temperament. doesn't matter how dumb or smart a nigger is... it's about the self restraint.

I remember I could see the self restraint in my dog. I would take away its shit and it would curl its lip but something in the back of its head would tell him to not bite.

So much fucking self restraint in the dog, even though it had the intelligence of a dog.

Temperament is the x factor. It's the key trait in people. It's the key trait in determining the controllability of an animal like a horse or dog but something that rarely gets discussed in humans.

A dumb as fuck horse with a submissive, reliable temperament is more useful and valuable that a smart horse that kills its rider due to its violent temperament.

Niggotry causes violence.

Not necessarily, it's just another vector of stress.

Certain people are more vulnerable to some than others. Depends on the personality/life of the person.

Yes it is. I've lived in both. They both have cracked out pill junkies who do stupid shit in public and kill people.

Does violence cause poverty?

JEWS CAUSE VIOLENCE.

Fuck the Jew World Order.

checks out

Just reported to the Janitor you fucking fascist racist Nazi's.
I wish I could hit you fascist, Nazi, racists over the head with a bike lock,

I just call them all rednecks. When Thomas Sowell refers to urban blacks, he calls them rednecks.

These are retards with little to no education and a propensity towards violence and criminal conduct.

poverty + culture can cause violence

Really? You're seriously telling me that you were just as afraid of being robbed/beaten by gangs of rednecks as you were by gangs of black "youths"? If so, then I'm afraid to tell you that the crime rates say you should be much more afraid of the latter, at least if you live in a place that has them.

If it's available to everyone, then isn't it by definition classless? But less pedanticaly, yes, with the caveat that an effective educational structure for someone with a 150 IQ is DIFFERENT than that for a violent motherfucker with an 80 IQ.

Being afraid of a group has nothing to do with the propensity of either groups to commit crime.

Right, if you're retarded.

why not just call them niggers? White rednecks are infinitely less criminal than just your average every day black person

bullshit
bullshit
bullshit
cultures are products of the races who create them. cultural differences reflect racial differences.

I'm saying he has no rational reason to be more afraid of poor whites than poor blacks, or to act as if they both pose an equal threat to one's safety.

make every one rich and nothing will change.

>Being afraid of a group has nothing to do with the propensity of either groups to commit crime.

Yep, and the average libtard's inability to accept that fact is why pumping money into failing (read:mostly black or mexican) schools to fix them is a lost cause.

I don't think he ever said that he feared white rednecks more.

Again, even if one was more of a threat to his safety, possibly under the presumption that he's "one of them" as a fellow white, it still has nothing to do with their propensity to engage in criminal conduct. What aren't you understanding about this?

wtf i love hamas now

Not stopping yourself from doing violent acts causes violence. It's just easier to lazily justify your horrible acts if you think of yourself as a perpetual victim of "the system" and are poor, then you can take it out on a 7/11 cashier since he is clearly part of "the system".

It's mutual.

no, nonwhite dna does

nope, it's race/intelligence and the intrinsic behaviour that comes with it

First of all. Violence is innate. All real men at least understand how to carry it out. The better question revolves around what prevents violence. Part of that is empathy. Part of it is being a product of civilized culture. A single fucked up family member or friend can infect that culture and make you stoop to shit-tier behavior. I'm not automatically violent just because I didn't get the new xbox for christmas or had to walk to and from school and eat shitty meals.

Is that the singer from Slayer?

No, niggers do.

jfc, I'm saying the causation goes the other way, that he should have felt more fear towards blacks because of their greater criminality. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

I think when we refer to poverty, we're referring to moral decay, not necessarily how much is in your bank account. Not necessarily causation here, but I think there's enough correlation to easily see that poverty usually breeds the worst of individuals. On rare occasions, it doesn't.

Violence causes poverty. Liberals have their correlations backward.

Crime in neighborhood --> Businesses leave --> Jobs leave --> Poverty

People move into low-cost safe areas. Soon there is a corner store, low cost restaurants, realtors, accountants to serve all of those, and so on...

I grew up in a poor area and no it doesn't, single mothers do.