How do we fix white men?

>that sheboon stare

You know it's a nigger who can't be reasoned with if they stare at you like that.

>tfw no strong african femdom gf

Build a city into the Mountains and make it strenuous just to get to work and back home, only allow whites in. Inform everyone you know about DBZ

Freak.

But they always look like that

burn the dough, get beaten by the black hoe

that's the point, user

jokes on you OP, that happens to be my fetish

you drill the oil you get the coil!

>tfw no black goddess dominatrix

Stop that. I come here to get angry and depressed over the state of the world not cheered up with jokes.

I thought coal mining gave you black lung, not black eye!

Are there any black people in Iraq?

aghahahahah

FUCKING KEK WHITE MEN ARE SUCK KEKS! WHITE GENOCIDE WHEN?????

War.

Economic destitution.

Something to wake them up.

afro iraqis

Nu vreau sa intrerup Iraqianu dar nu. Cei mai apropriati negri in zona is in Oman si pe la porturi ca in UAE sau Yemen. Cativa mai sunt si In Iran la Persani pe la golf.

He probably deserved it.
Look up crime rates for women, they don't do shit unless it's necessary, even the negresses.

Really? I hvae heared about Afro-Iranians amd blacks in gulf states like Oman but I have never seen am afro-Iraqi. What a small world.

>Taking shit from his woman
He deserved it.

Common man, can't we all just get along?

I legitimately feel sick looking at those half-humans more than I do looking at the nigger.

That's kinda hot. I wouldn't being in a relationship with hot black mama who dominates physically, but deep down inside still loves her white boi.

there's not many of them (~2 million) and they keep to themselves

I don't have sympathy for white race mixers.
Male or female, you are foreign to me.

Name something appealing about that gorilla.

Where is her belly button? Why is it in to wear your shorts super high like granny panties? Get a flat stomach and show me your naval.

>be me, drunk enough to transform 5/10 into 8/10
>see black chick at party
>try to talk to her, act kind and friendly
>silentsheboonglare.jpg
>start acting drunker than i actually am, talk to her as i imagine a retarded nigger would
>she loves it, lets me fuck her 20 minutes later

Her skin looks like it tastes like chocolate.

>White genocide when

it's already happening faggot, We are being replaced. Most european capital cities aren't even white.

though , The spirit of the white man will soon awake. when things get tough they will act like real men. We won't be as easy to get rid of as you think

The contrast of our skin tones blending into each other as her black pussy latches onto my BWC when i'm pounding it out.

Seriousyl, why the fuck do redheads love black women? So many examples.

I'd rather a brownie.

It won't smell like that. Honestly, they stink like rancid fat and shit.

>black women

well there's your problem

Looks like a slav.

That's definitely a German cuck.

That's just your upper lip, user.

Tbh i want to "dig for mud" with a arab

>fucked a nigger
And now a virus unseen by the naked eye exists on your dick. Strong work Mr. HPV

Apologies to all my gorilla, chimps etc. for comparing them to the Homo Niggerus

Its like flushing your genetics down the toilet.

I just want a big black girl to bounce on my dick is that so fucking hard?

Fuck living in Scotland, too many white people here.

condoms my dude

Execute all subhumans

A city in the mountains to escape the orcs? Seems like a familiar premise...

The eyes

>thinking soulless plastic gooks are better.

Nah. You yellow fever faggots will be among the first to go along with kikes, coal burners, niggers and spics. There are few things I despise more than hypocritical gook worship on this shitty Patagonian monopoly board.

The condom won't stop HPV etc. ...

>start acting drunker than i actually am, talk to her as i imagine a retarded nigger would
>she loves it, lets me fuck her 20 minutes later
Thanks for the tip

guys that like any forms of femdom should be killed

felt good man. I'm unironically 1488 and probably wouldn't do it now, but it's a great memory

That's hot af. His earring is so fucking faggy.

Goddamn, that's pathetic.

>eyebrows
>nose
>chin
nope
he might be a mongrel but i can't tell what kind

That makes sense doesn't it you fucking tard. It only smells like that when a nigger is in the vicinity.

I should laugh, but I just find it to be very very sad.

>reason
Why you little piece of white shit, you listen here now. The only reason you know what reason is, is because the thieving Greeks STOLED it from the African kings in the ancient Egyptian dynasties. All those Greek thieves Aristotle, Plato, Copernicus, and Constanstealin only knew what they ripped from the Libray of Alexandria which was created by Negro kings. This libray was then burnt by the thieving white scum like you so they could shitpoist about it thousands of years later. The African master race know reason so well that they'll beat it into you with their muscular melanine-saturated fists, you little white turd. That's what reason be all about for melanine-challenged filth like you.

is it actaully, as far as I can see everyone's a fucking pussy. I genuinely feel like it should of started by now.

Burn it all. Humans are a virus that needs eradication

Poor bastard....

>domestic violence towards men doesn't exis--

sage and hide all racemix shill threads

these threads are made to condition retarded whites

dont be retarded

Honestly they smell like scented lotion or cocoa butter or w/e they use if they are taking care of themselves and not living in a ghetto.

>1000 yard psychopath stare
Why does anybody, let alone white men, get involved with these hood rats?

Why are you going around smelling niggers then, user?

Yo what the fuck is wrong with the chinks?

You must be going to some strange places to find the niggers that smell bad.

mud hut

I can't be the only one who noticed that a disproportionate number of beta faggots have blue eyes.

Reminds me of a news that happened here
Some guy went to the police to tell them that his wife was beating him
Police laughed and called him a faggot
Next day his wife killed him with a knife

That can't actually taste good, can it?

>american """"men"""

sauce

All of those products are the main reason they stink.

The 'strange places' are things like public transport. It's not so bad on a street but get stuck in an enclosed environment and it gets a lot worse.

wew what a cuck

I think where a lot of white guys get it wrong is that black women love to be in control in public but want the ever-loving shit kicked out of them in the sack. Lilly white beta cucks can't provide the later so the chicken-necks go bug-fuck nuts on 'em.

Chemicals in the water user. It targets certain "unwanted" traits.

That's horrible.

but that's Sup Forums's fetish

That is not a white man's nose, this is a Jew.

If you use the same facilities as niggers doesn't that make you a nigger too?

so like literally every other woman
meh

It's already been invented, but it's just not time yet.

Men still, unironically love women. Once that changes, we're good to go.

it's a Roman nose, it's long but not covering the philtrum like a Semite nose

Its in spanish tho www.lacapital.com.ar/informacion-gral/denuncio-su-mujer-la-policia-le-dijo-que-no-sea-maricon-y-murio-apunalado-ella-n1422378.html/amp

He defends himself and she breaks a nail, he's the one going to jail.

How did that union create a bunch of bollywood style poo-in-loos??