>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

Other urls found in this thread:

democracynow.org/2017/7/17/how_education_secretary_betsy_devos_undermines
washingtonpost.com/politics/eighth-person-in-trump-tower-meeting-is-identified/2017/07/18/e971234a-6bce-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.939b80454580
nytimes.com/2000/11/29/business/laundering-of-money-seen-as-easy.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/Yph7x
nytimes
archive.is/wKwaQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Ukraine
numbersusa.com/news/report-immigration-enforcement-causing-illegal-aliens-self-deport
youtube.com/watch?v=biKAVvhV0_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awoo?

fedoras btfo

the elections over, let these threads die already

We haven't even started the purges yet.

Show your real flag faggot.

They forgot to use /ptg. This is the rightful thread.

>devos BTFO feminists and civil rights
Archive link to article?

Its democracy now. Its not like its real news. democracynow.org/2017/7/17/how_education_secretary_betsy_devos_undermines

Hahahaha how does it feel obamacare will still be there when Trump loses in 2020?

Im going full slay queen next couple of days

>she wanted to return the Education Department’s Office for Civil Rights "to its role as a neutral, impartial, investigative agency."
>this is somehow bad
Fuck gommies i ain't reading the rest

>all this shiling against Trump because of the healthcare fiasco
Someone really doesn't want us to pay attention to neocons like Paul Ryan failing drastically with this whole thing.

wtf i hate education now

What the fuck does anti-education even mean? Like, do liberals think she is against learning?

Pic related, it's commie subversion
They're mad that she doesn't want them brainwashing kids, so they project

>do liberals think she is against learning?
Yes because they have some vague concept that she is a religious right wing Stepford wife. She is the Taliban to them.

Just going to leave this here on the off chance there is still anybody in these thread who aren't Russian or GOP shills being paid to post:

Eighth Person in Trump Tower Meeting Identified
washingtonpost.com/politics/eighth-person-in-trump-tower-meeting-is-identified/2017/07/18/e971234a-6bce-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.939b80454580
>An American-based employee of a Russian real estate company, Irakly Kaveladze, took part in a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between a Russian lawyer and Donald Trump Jr., bringing to eight the number of known participants at the session that has emerged as a key focus of the investigation of the Trump campaign’s interactions with Russians.

The guy is implicated in Russian money laundering.

nytimes.com/2000/11/29/business/laundering-of-money-seen-as-easy.html
>The accounts had been opened by Irakly Kaveladze, who immigrated to the United States from Russia in 1991, according to Citibank and Mr. Kaveladze. He set up more than 2,000 corporations in Delaware for Russian brokers and then opened the bank accounts for them, without knowing who owned the corporations, according to the report by the General Accounting Office, which has not been made public.

The sad thing is that I'm not even surprised, there's been gossip of Trump being involved with Russian money laundering for fucking ages now.

quick question
If you guys really believe in the free market why don't you give the insurance companies zero regulations no lines plan but throw in a public option and see who wins???

>washingtonpost com/politics/eighth-person-in-trump-tower-meeting-is-identified/2017/07/18/e971234a-6bce-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.939b80454580
archive.is/Yph7x
>nytimes com/2000/11/29/business/laundering-of-money-seen-as-easy.html
archive.is/wKwaQ

lewd!

How many normalfags do you think are being redpilled today? How many will open their eyes to the uniparty?

>simultaneously no edition edition and edition

What did he mean by this?

>if you don't believe washpoo or nyt you're a russian shill

are crypto currency trump approved?

What the fuck are they doing? That's not how any of this works

haha turmp

win w/inw inw iwn wiwe

iloving trump

You'll pay for this, Joe.

PULL THE FANGS OUT OF TITLE IX NAO BETSY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*INHALES*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Ukraine
It's outdated but the question remains. Why do so many Ukrainian men kill themselves? It also seems hohol women have a good head on their shoulders.

>134109974
>WashingtonCompost
>Failing NYT

nothingburger. Let me know when a law has been broken.

trump's fault

Its fucking amateur hour desu.

Get the German or Portubro to bake, Christ.

Kek, this is just like when they paraded out all of Trump's """"rape victims"""" in the general.

>If you guys really believe in the free market why don't you give the insurance companies zero regulations no lines plan but throw in a public option and see who wins?

That's the most stupid idea I ever heard. That's exactly what we have in Portugal but for the worst reasons .... I'm covered by our national health system but I prefer to pay for private insurance so I can get the best hospital, the best doctors and the best care in general meaning I pay twice

> the price for the private insurance
> the 11% docked out of my pay and the 23.75% docked from the company pocket to pay for the public healthcare system

It just doesn't work and it's not an attribution for the federal government. What about lobbying your state governor to pass single payer, public option or whatever? It is entirely into his power and many US states are bigger than most european states that have single payer.

He's saying we need to get rid of Obamacare as quickly as possible before this number shoots even higher. Letting it just collapse is nothing more than an R fantasy, why would you want to hurt people like that?

Where can I buy this?

See

Thanks, Mrs. DeVos!

You shills are getting desperate with your "arguments", aren't you? Shoot the messenger because the messages are becoming increasingly damning.

>people
Niggers and Communists are not people.

he's complaining Trump doesn't add enough debt

Mondays ratings,
We need to meme Maddow to low ratings, not The Five! More importantly, what did Kek mean by this?

This is part of draining the swamp, US government has far too many people in redundant positions wasting tax dollars and creating a breeding ground for commie views. They want to frame this as if Trump is making it easier for MUH RUSSIA to hack obviously

Full control = 60 senate votes, which the democrats had for 2009 and 2010

They should close all the embassies in Africa first.

Damning of what? The only desperation i see is you copy pasting MSM links expecting us to sperg out over a red herring. Try harder.

in retrospect, calling Maddow the smartest man on television probably helped her ratings.
cis white male privilege and all that.

Woops.

>best care in general meaning I pay twice
I didn't say single payer, I said public option
It's not an NHS it's a publicly ran insurance plan that's voluntary

Question: why did Fox took Tucker out of 9PM and gave to The Five instead of keeping him there and putting someone competent on O'Reilly time slot?

>numbersusa.com/news/report-immigration-enforcement-causing-illegal-aliens-self-deport
>The Pueblo Chieftain reports illegal aliens are returning to Mexico after recent ICE enforcement activity in Colorado. This is prompting growers to increase their reliance on legal guest workers or to shift away from crops that require field labor.

>Increased ICE enforcement led to the arrest of 14 illegal aliens the Pueblo area this year. Sources said illegal aliens are now self-deporting “rather than run the risk of having a parent arrested or even sentenced to prison for immigration violations.”

>Due to the risk of arrest, "Fewer and fewer local people have been taking part in the (farm) labor pool anymore," grower Michael Hirakata said. He applied for 60 federal H-2A worker visas this year. "I know growers in this area have also changed their crops in response. You don't see as many onions being grown anymore because that's a crop that requires field workers."
Isn`t there a system where burgers can see where there are jobs so they can take it before the immigrants?
They say it pays better than minimun wage.

OP, could not get someone else to bake or not post (embed) in the thread? Embarassing.

>Obama had 60 dems in senate
>Trump has 40 republicans and 12 RINO's

Really harden those diamond

Nope, full control is when you can change the constitution, retard

I told you guys De Vos was gonnna be /ourgal/ back when she was nominated.

The teacher's unions were literally shitting their pants over her.

I probably don't need to do this, but

(((Weingarten)))

>change the constitution

Wow looks like the LARPing here really runs into a brick wall when you actually need to get people to vote for your plans. Sad Drumpfkins. God Emperor Drumpf will resign by 2018 when he realizes he can't even pass a bill to rename a post office.

The planned succession was Watters, but they didn't think he was ready for his own nightly show yet. Easier to move The 5 and work on a replacement show while just doubling up their nightly news

kek

>kikes support more government control

Is this good?

youtube.com/watch?v=biKAVvhV0_4

It's Made in America Week!
>Stetson
>body armor
>rifle scopes
>golf clubs
>baseball bat
>pistol holsters
>donuts
This video is definitely one of the most American things I have seen.

>Repeal Only defectors
>Susan Collins, Shelley Moore Capito and Lisa Murkowski
Three women, what a surprise

I dont understand how idiots like this think trump is to blame for 3 stupid bitches refusing to pass repeal. Go hang yourself by your testicles or labia, im assuming the latter.

Is Bastiat worth reading? What are some good titles if so

>cannot take responsibility

Typical niggers, even so for King Niggers.

Every amendment after the 10th needs to be abolished after civil war 2.

That's a DECREASE innit?

>farmers will now have to use superior hydroponics to grow quality food because they can't cheap out on labor.
We're better off with this. You won't need field workers with hydroponics and you're guaranteed nutritious crops that don't need pesticide or herbicide.

Except Ryan passed something. Took a few months, but he passed it. McConnell can't cattle the senate for this one, as there are too many RINO's concerned about the effect of lowering gibs (on their chances for re-election). Any decent conservative should be salvating at the chance to axe entitlements, and these fuckers want to expand it even further.

>Really harden those diamond

>Their Day of Action on NN failed
>Their Women's March against the NRA failed
>Their Day of Action by Antifa failed

Previous thread, because this is a dumbass (embed) thread

knowing Hillary and Obama it's some do-nothing office and the State department can cooperate and get support from any of the 11tybillion more capable US agencies for serious cybersecurity support

because the 5 was not ready to bring an audience on its own, so they support it as much as possible by putting it between their 2 best shows

It too late to fix that IMO. Might as well just ride it out.

>fewer onions
DEFEND THIS DRUMPFHTARDS

put repeal only to a vote
let them stand up in congress and vote nay

There's an 8th person at the Don jr. meeting now? Really clutching at straws now.

No, no it's not.

We have it confirmed that Donald Trump Jr, Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort, met with a "Russian Government Attorney", a former soviet intelligence agent, and now a real estate employee connected to Russian money laundering.

I mean, shit, what the fuck do you think they talked about with a lineup like that?

>Votes in a retard in an attempt to take over Republican party
>gets absolutely btfo and said party proceeds to do whatever it wants
>tries to blame dems for this

The ultimate cuckening is upon us, and it is fucking glorious seeing all this salt.

>I get to vote for Senator Rock in 2018

Two spiders in the corner too

Don Jr. was actually presiding over the Legion of Doom

>implying we have to pay it the US already runs the planet

we need a place for white refugees to escape niggers though

>implying our debt will ever go down
>usdebtclock.org
It is a slight decrease though 19844554 down from 19845942

dumb niggers

>limiting cyber security
How naive.

>NYT reporting
>confirmed
You realize they've already been caught making up shit about Trump and Russia on multiple occasions, right?

>two spiders in the corner

>It's not an NHS it's a publicly ran insurance plan that's voluntary
Can it go bankrupt? If the ends do not meet are taxpayers holding the bag? If it cant and if taxpayers bail it out it has an unfair advantage over the private sector, meaning it will be less efficient and will consume every single penny put into it.

If you say "No, it can definitively go bankrupt" and "it it fails it fails, taxpayers are not holding the bag" what's the difference from another private company done for the same purpose?

they're retarded because the more people at the meeting the less it looks nefarious

Women like onions, it makes guys cum more.

I know the whole comey thing is old now, but I never really paid attention to it when it was happening. Anybody mind explaining to me why people considered his hearings a blunder by even democrats?