Fuck you kraut

>tfw germans killed my grandmother's entire family and all she ever got from it was $3000 in reparations in marks from germany

watching the eternal teuton's country and women succumb to degeneracy hedonism and race mixing is the most satisfying thing i have ever had the pleasure of witnessing the butthurt from on the internet

Remember, german. Your ancestors thought they could take us on and kill us off, just like HUNDREDS have tried before you.

But no, you retards thought that you'd be the ones to be successful.

Well, look around at all the african niggers and other subhumans roaming your streets. Dont be mad, accept it. This is the future your ancestors chose. You didnt want to do things the easy way, you had to put up a fight. Well, im sure its safe to say youve learned your lesson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
literarytalk.blogspot.com/2009/06/tolerance-apathy-last-virtues-of-dying.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She should've gotten nothing.

>hate the jews
>hate the germans
>hate the muslims

what do lads?
who do i cheer for?

The holocaust didn't happen. Your family got paid for nothing. You should return the money.
I mean if I'm right, you're basically a thief.
If you're right, the money isn't enough and is an insult.
So send the German government their money back...unless what they say about Jews is true....it's not true is it Jew?

Nothing
Theres nothing to cheer for anymore

Poland

tough shit pleb, you probably already know what its like to be living under our invisible yoke, paying tribute like the goy you are

yeah i know it didnt happen on the scale that we claim it did, but you know what the funny part is? It doesnt actually matter, because the winner writes history.

can you guess who the winner was?

Forgot to remove shitposting flag

Its a fucking burer

So you're going to send the money back then?

>our
>deluding yourself into thinking you are among those who matter

>Jews
>parting with their ill earned wealth
Easier to move the immovable object senpai.

>tfw germans killed my grandmother's entire family and all she ever got from it was $3000 in reparations in marks from germany
well, how many shekels do you think they were worth, then?

this you gotta be a retard to think a jew will ever give money back :---DDD

>he doesnt understand how judaism works
Basically, in our religion, God created humans, and then he created the jews, who is the only people he is in touch with ;)

Basically, if you really get to the bottom of it, we don't believe goys are as much human as us because it says in our book that god made us different from you the same way a human is different from an insect or an animal that just lives in the forest. ie, he just doesnt think about them

they were priceless to us nigga

Then why didn't God make you good at sports?

>reparations from germany
>watching the eternal teuton's country and women succumb to degeneracy hedonism and race mixing is the most satisfying thing i have ever had the pleasure of witnessing the butthurt from on the internet
That's the reason Hitler rose, dummy! Learn your history. Jews are not innocent.
It's unfortunate that the Holocaust did not happen.

fuck off kike

What white man did you pay to type that for you OP? I know you certainly can't read.

what is the easy way? what could have our ancestors chose?

>tfw germans killed my grandmother's entire fami-
proofs?

We become your suzerain similar to how the golden horde was for the slavs, demanding tribute and obedience, but being left relatively alone as long as youre not a threat to us managing shit, etc

should have taken it in the ass goy, but you didnt want to. Well, we had to do it the hard way then XDD, took a bit longer than expected but look around, were winning

yes, yes everybody on here already knows that basically. obviously its going to be impossible to subjugate an entire planet without it trying to kill you multiple times

the funny part is that im whiter than you

too much ashkenazi inbreeding

I wasn't even born yet. You larping autist.

The problem with the Jews taking over the world theory is pretty obvious. I mean you're set for stage 1. That's easy, working from the background.
Once you enter stage 2 and declare yourself the victors.....literally anyone can say they had a jewish mom or grandma.
Also God not real.

blame your ancestors for your predicament, goy

you think we havent thought of that? theres more to it than you know

plus theres genetic tests etc. its basically impossible to fool our immigration people into believing youre a jew without reasonable proofs

yeah god isnt real, but family/clan bonds are real

What do you test for?
What if my great great great grandma is a convert and it's all jews from there? Is that not Jewy enough?
Then you'd also have to accept it if my great great great grandma is a convert and I'm a secret nazi here to blow up zionists.
Seems like a plan that was never meant to succeed to me.

nah jews despise whites for some reason.life for us under your suzerain would be like in the Soviet Union in its early days,hell.

Can a arab person pass your genetic test? Knowing that you're basically the same race ?

% of DNA that is inherited from a population that historically could be confirmed to have converted to judaism/been jewish

for example ashkenazis, sephardis, mizrahis etc

idk senpai seems like youd pass

False actually. Youll be pleased to hear that the north european aryan phenotype is considered the pinnacle of beauty here

picrelated is what i sort of look like and everyone always talks about how 'light' i am in the same positive notion that asians do

nah, because their genetic test would show up that theyre pure arab and from there theyd have to prove jewishness via other means

to add to above, we dont hate you. we just had to punish you the way a father punishes his son. It's out of wanting whats best for you and for us

That's because of my powerful maternal jewish genes. But the point stands and is perhaps strengthened because I'm not a zionist and morally I oppose globalism. So.....congrats, jew utopia is full of car bombs and you get a real holocaust.
Back to the drawing board.

benis

what about all the "shiksa" shit,how gentiles can and should be violated at 3 years of age etc.

>punishing his son
yeah dad we're kinda getting exterminated over here. I think you've gone a bit overboard,we learned the lesson.

>>tfw germans killed my grandmother's entire family and all she ever got from it was $3000 in reparations in marks from germany

The eternal Teuton gives shitton of shekels every year that is then invested in your infrastructure.

I'd say don't be so ungrateful, but Shlomo will Shlomo I suppose.

the butthurt shitskins and full ashkenazim are jelly because they are either brown and/or inbred while were normal and are basically walking examples of the sour grapes concept

clearly you havent learned your lesson yet, since you still refuse to see that our hegemony is inevitable at this point

>kills and inconveniences your ppls

>heres some money, should fix it

classic 3rd world nigger mentality

I personally don't give a shit who rules as long as our purity and existence would be secured

I get what you mean though

myself and many people i know firmly believe that We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

our people being nordid humans

too bad the ones on top don't

id say they do. regular post soviet jews and various others will encourage their children to marry whites

Why did so few German Jews fight in WW1?

many did fight for germany

>relative dies
>goyim should pay eternaly whether he had something to do with it or not

Classic Jew.

Hey, I'm a Druze; am I a Jew?

mebe

I'm pretty sure we have it genetically what with the land being Canaan all those years ago.

I hope your grandmother died a slow and agonizing death. Just imagine how she must've starved together with her family for weeks, completely giving up hope on humanity.
Just think about the horror of having your lungs filled with deadly poison while your family members drop like flies.
Do you think she was the last person standing alive in the chambers? How many seconds do you think she had to look at everyone's corpse before her suffering came to an end?
Didn't bother to read past the greentext since it's probably just shitty kike bait.
>Also sage

grandma didnt die, stay mad shitskin

Who cares? Live and let live.

Your book is the talmud, it might 'say' God made kikes different, but it's just your own ramblings .

What God actually said is he will destroy you all completely as a lesson for Humanity to not stray again and I'm fine with it.

>fully kebab country laughing at a country getting kebab'd

It's going to be a riot when one of the jawas says fuck it and pops a dirty bomb in Jerusalem.

>your ramblings are bullshit

>our ramblings, though, now this is some quality truth

the fuck are you on dude

>implying were not slowly ethnically cleansing this country in a way hitler never even dreamed possible

you didnt hear about how the ethiopians and shit were being sterilized upon arrival?

too bad the holocaust never happened
next time we wont be so mercifull with you kikes

>tfw germans killed my grandmother's entire family and all she ever got from it was $3000 in reparations
Haw haw!

Here's to another 6 million,
Heil Hitler

Fucking please, we wish the Holocaust actually happened.

>t-this time it will work!

>on attempt #243255 and still failure

top kek
o
p

k
e
k

well I'm sorry to break the news to you but your books are the ramblings of half-mad rabbis with megalomaniac thirst

our books well in Orthodoxy just the last 100 years in Greece we had 5 Holy Saints and perhaps a new two, people who know everything and do miracles ,

you how many holyman you have in your carnival the last 1000 years ? 0 because jews are clowns

What do you think off my country? I like jews, they're good people, to bad their high iqs coupled with what I can only say a almost genetic like inferiority complex leads most off them to some insane form off leftism.

rich, beautiful history
shouldnt have let the macacos gain independence

Don't worry israelibro, some of us know you're best ally.

Ask these morons if they know what Prussian blue is.

I forward the motion that we remove weebs from the right as they hurt our image, like how bronies attached themselves to the libertarian right like a cancer. It sickens me that most natsocs are weebs now. I stopped going on 8/pol/ for that reason.

thank you, greatest ally

Your grandparents are lamphades. Lampshades are not worth 3000 usd, you got overpaid.

How suprising

sadly true, funnily enough you know who was behind the deposition off our wonderful dictator? A communist, he then went to africa and explored their diamonds, that fat cunt.

I'm a centrist

communists are subhuman edition #34244

heres a song for centrists.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

Your ancient and primitive views of the world will in eight years time start to become obsolete.

The watchers are coming...and they will eviscerate this old diabolical order.

May you remember my words...

FPBP the holocaust didnt happen but it should have

bump

Ha. The jokes on you, fucker. Israel is going to get BTFO in the upcoming nuclear war. Your people are going to be turned into ash once and for all. And my own death will be a small price to pay to witness Israel's complete annihilation in the coming decades

Oy Vey!

If the nukes dont get them demographic replacement by arabs will

M-mr J-jew,we help Jews during war can you please dont send milions of niggers to my country?

Nukes aren't real.

whos gonna nuke us, mohammed?
your shitskin relatives in pakistan are too busy fucking your cousins

>implying were retarded enough to let an unchecked number of subhumans into the country

lmao you forgot who youre talking to, skrub

Quote is fake and kikes aren't meant to be in Europe.

doesnt mean it isnt true tho

agreed, they should come home to israel like i did

your family was killed by typhoid and your grand mother was a whore. she was sucking german dick to spread typhoid. by sheer luck she survived and we are burdened by your presence now thanks to that whore

nah, they died honorably on the eastern front

stay mad tho goy

>your shitskin relatives in pakistan are too busy fucking your cousins

Just about every single nuclear power in the western hemisphere is going to want to see the jewish race demolished once the public figures out what's really going on, which is already happening given the extremely rapid rate of technological advancement and spread of information through the internet.

There are around 10,000 nuclear warheads in existence at present. I'd be willing to bet that at least a couple of those will be heading in your direction once SHTF

That's your greatest weakness by the way. Having no honour may bring you short term gain but in the long term it always comes back to bite you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's what the Buddhists call kharma

lmao i totally started it out as a joke but i just think its beyond hilarious how youre literally a shitskin poo in loo posting with a british flag

Aristotle never said that.

literarytalk.blogspot.com/2009/06/tolerance-apathy-last-virtues-of-dying.html?m=1

There's nothing funny about being a soul-sucking vampire whose responsible for starting all the world wars and wrecking an entire continent. We saved your slimy asses from the Nazis. Without us, you either wouldn't exist or being used as target practice for Ralph Fiennes in a slave labour camp somewhere

Show some goddam respect for your superiors

Meant as a response to this

It's gonna be ol' Samson all over again. Except this temple will be jews and everyone is gonna pitch in to help.

>we

pajeet, you were shitting on the street during ww2

This is the end for you to, once the west falls you have no allies.

Both my grandparents were resistance fighters now my country is fucked.

>muh norwegian resistance

what about quisling?

I guess Rochefoucault was right all along: "Certain good qualities are like the senses; those who lack them can neither appreciate nor understand them".

I don't hate you. I pity you.

>what about quisling?

we shot him..

Red Sox

I hate the EU more than anyone, and I agree, but its not a good thing that Europe is about to succumb to islamic immigration.

>This Thread

Muslims hate us.

I know! Lets destabilize the countries that protect us and force millions of the people that hate us in. Its not like in a few generations the ones that hate us will inherit the weapons needed to destroy us. What could go wrong..... WOOPS!

>They truly are Gods chosen people!

cant undo the damage he did tho

obviously, so start killing the mudslimes like your ancestors would have done without hesitation, the fuck is wrong with you