youtube.com/watch?v=6Hz0Z6i4NbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully

>this will happen again
not in this lifetime unfortunately

We should've used more bombs.

Not in my timeline m9 -1

I don't really care any more 2bh. It would be a welcomed relief from this world.

As long as it happens to Mekka.

No one needs to nuke the USA.

All you have to do is wait 20 years and watch the country go full South Africa.

What do I care? I'm a dead man walking, living on borrowed time. I've got cancer in 2 places, pancreas and brain. I have no reason to even care about anyone.

If singles it'll be Germany.

Hopefully it lands directly on you, filthy commie

Oh boy

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7u7cWb2e5lA

>1000x worse
Except that an explosion is a sphere, not a circle.
1000x the energy does not = 1000x the radius. Which is more relevant than the volume of the explosion since you are typically targeting a 2 dimensional area. It's more efficient to use smaller weapons. Nuclear weapons are a political tool more than they are a practical weapon of war.
It takes 30,000 tomahawk cruise missiles to match the yield of the little boy (15kt). The entire US nuclear arms program at that point cost 2 billion dollars (28 billion in todays dollars). versus the entire inventory of 3500 tomahawk cruise missiles costs 2.6billion dollars. So for the same cost you could have like 40,000 tomahawks each individually capable of precision guidance.

>flag
>posts edgy picture
Pot and kettle, highschooler.

hey yo could I have your money? Will do something crazy for it
>nothing with my pooper

I remember my third grade teacher made us watch Barefoot Gen.

Shit M8 care to tell me your story? If this is true at the very least I want to hear your story before you pass.

Ban Nuclear Weapons

Hiroshima was fairly rural compared to today's theorized targets. Even a small radius would be devastating in a modern city, and the radiation effects are horrifying by themselves. i'd still shit my pants if this happened again.

My body is ready

if so then i hope the bomb lands on me

That vid got it wrong. The nuke didn't land over that bridge, it went off over the next bridge below it on the right.

if it happens where I am I hope my head comes off like the old guy, freaking awesome!

Nukes are a terror weapon. Pure and simple.
Their psychological effect is far more potent than the actual destruction.
Especially when you take radiation poisoning into account.

thinking we'll make a last stand in east europe

True, really stuck em in the brain like gum with their little cartoons

No, It's what I want.

WOAH

Just fucking give me those nuclear codes and button. I won't regret anything.

With the exception of Vipers, Eagles and Hornets doing LABS maneuvers with B61 and B83 gravity bombs for in-theater nuking of enemy staging grounds/forward bases, no bomber will drop a bomb like that anymore.

A majority of nukes will be delivered by ICBM, SLBM and AGM-86 ALCM cruise missiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygdv1aQnNRY

Good to know, it wasn't scary enough to just drop the bombs.

I want that to happen to Mecca so bad. . .

Dropping a bomb from a B-52 or B-2 puts them within enemy territory and makes them prone to AA fire and not succeeding in their mission whereas launching an AGM-129 outside the enemy's territory keeps the bomber safer.

A BUFF can carry 20 AGM-129s (12 under the wings, 8 in the belly), fire them all over the Arctic and be home for lunch.

>tfw this will never happen to mecca

>Hiroshima
>fairly rural

>>this will happen again in your lifetime only 1000x worse
>Is this what we really want?
Nukes are hoax

the joo is right, hollywood

>people buying into CIA propaganda and actually believing Hiroshima happened

They didn't duck and cover.

Good times my friend. Good times.

i believe they're real but are flat 2d holograms put here by aliums who themselves are holograms put here by the devil who himself is a hologram put here by god. who is also a hologram.

Based burgers

The filthy Japs got exactly what they deserved. Nobody has the fucking right to rape Asia except the West.

What anime is this?

my little holocaust season 2 episode 3

For once I agree with Germany.

I wish this was real

Yes
Link to form to submit my nuclear codes?

Barefoot Gen.

Japan will open borders and the entire nation will go to shit because of all the niggers pouring in for gibs?

Yes, sooner rather than later please

>Is this what we really want?

Yes, Literally my dream is for 100s of those to drop over Africa and the Middle East.

I would die happy to see and live through that.

Lmao! All of those people mostly got fucked in milliseconds, so it won't be that bad. To be honest, none of this has to happen, but some serious edge lord shit has to happen in the next 200 years. Like overthrow of governments, or at least ridiculous reforms pushed by new governments headed by dictators, and the introduction of a new philosphical era + a lot of people have to die. Like billions. Honestly, I expect a massive sickness to start at some point and kill a lot of people like the Black Death. What we do afterwards is what makes the future. Hopefully not some stupid Dark Ages shit. Praise Kek and pray to God.

rolling for south america

No. But don't worry, user, me and some guys on the internet have a plan.

I thought the "nuclear scare" had died in the 80s, why do you live thinking of dying, user?

Thanks senpai

Why would those who rule the world destroy the world they rule?

For fun

reroll

>trips

what does kek mean by this?

too bad it will only be a "dirty bomb"

fucking barbaric gaijin

those aren't unicorns, little girls. they're horses with radioactive tumors.

No one will use nukes, can this memes stop already? No one, until the end of humanity, will use nukes in a warfare a 2nd time. WW3 will happen and will be fought with less SF tier shit than you can imagine, the strats used will be more akin to the ancient and medieval times rather than those videogames you are playing.
Nukes are like muscle only used in gyms. When you are putting them to use in a real fight, you will be reticent since you know they are just for show off and the risks are too high.

Yup. Nukes are a HOAX. They created a good reason to start the UN, because otherwise we would incinerate ourselves. But they are a hoax like the holohoax. All the videos of "nuclear explosions" are obvious FAKES made in Lookout Mountain Studios in Hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hz0Z6i4NbQ

>Be Canadian
>....

I'm cool with that

Yes, it will force us to move off this planet

We need to reach for the heavens before it's too late, Dahnald

>strats used will be more akin to the ancient and medieval times rather than those videogames you are playing.
total war, town militias, salt the earth? sweet

>pass
????
Grow up.

Fucking globalist scum want nuclear war between America and Russia. They want to restart civilization they rule over.

As long as it's just kikes.

its what i want

1000x is only 20 MT

This is 15 MT:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA

Yes. We need to turn the deserts of the muslims into glass.

That thumbnail.

i miss him. we need to clone him in secret.

That would be beautiful.

no , it is what the cia wants.
and they are led by yahwh.
by now the actual jew has lost there worth to yahwh and have been replaced by polititions.