Am I the only one here who actually likes girls? I love how they smell and I really like sex...

Am I the only one here who actually likes girls? I love how they smell and I really like sex, it's like drinking a serotonin energy drink which makes you more productive in your work or politics or other endeavors.

Why this place is filled with angry, ugly beta males is beyond me, you pretend to enjoy dominance hierarchies and competition in the market but when it comes to the sexual market you take up the same marxist thought patterns of equal distribution and inferiority complexes.

I love women but they don't love me. This place is an echochamber for that frustration. I'm torn between my sexuality and the reality that women are constantly looking to trade up and are incredibly manipulative.

I hear ya. Fucking pansies...

dobar mamac, sused

>Am I the only one here who actually likes girls?

No.

The userbase here is pretty diverse, and there seem to be quite a lot of married guys around. Just because you point out certain behaviors and patterns in women doesn't mean you hate them.

Its like saying cats aren't loyal, you don't hate cats for saying that, you just learn not to expect certain things from them that you would from dogs.

Why don't they love you? Work on bettering yourself and listen to them what is bothering them, listen and then improve. Life is a series of sacrifices.

Girls only. So sick of the faggot tranny lovers all over the internet.

Would be willing to bet that a large reason women dont like him is because he isnt good looking enough to make up for other character flaws. Good looking people arent always confident, suave. Most of the time they just got lucky and women dont see beyond the looks

Girls are great

Women are better

Moms are the best

If you're a girl and don't have this archetypal understanding I will not engage because you're annoying and clingy

No sir, you're not the only one who likes girls, I also enjoy them, but with moderation and not on immoral relations, also I make sure my sexual life does not interfere with my productivity nor my studies.

I enjoy my Pleasure Squad

>liking disgusting 3dpd
>being a whiteknight
>sex

Absolutely degenerate. Get this normalfaggotry off of my board.

that room must smell like heaven

but i would still succ their feminine penis if they happen to have them if you know what i mean

This place is filled with betas pretending to be alphas, but their incessant whining and lack of any kind of relationship with a girl outside of a restraining order effectively shows that they are not alpha as they claim

so you hire prostitutes, then?

I would say at least 70% of the posters here are beta NEETS. Aside from the "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" statements, ignore the women hate here

>bernie supporters
>on Sup Forums
a swing and a miss

No op, you like pussy. You enjoy the physical traits of women. Which is alright as long as you admit thats what it is. But you don't like women. No body does. How can they? Women have become horrid, vapid things with a self absorbtion that borders on psychosis. They offer no original opinions or thoughts, they aren't creative or fun, they aren't capable of serious conversation.

Literally the only value that women have is between their legs.

Handsome, charismatic white male here. Women love me more than I love them, but sex and attention is nice.

Sex is overrated. You can just use your hand to get rid of that urge. Takes only a couple minutes.

The thought of marrying and living with a woman is a foreign concept to me. Why would I want to do that? Women are annoying. Bitch about this, bitch about that. Why would any man want to live with a woman?

Why have you got a picture of my daughter? You fat fuck

The only thing women are good for is using your resources. You're not an animal, you can overcome the urge of finding a mate and instead focusing on yourself. Stop falling for the "woman" meme

yeah i know that chick second from the end and she's a total cunt.

Even the most jaded MGTOW would agree, they're useful for sex.

Just don't bother trying to befriend them.

Looks positively correlate with IQ, which is a good predictor of succesful life outcomes and general well being and ethics.

If he really is ugly then maybe the market forces decided that it's best for him not to breed.

Will pay $50 to whoever finds source on image, with more pics k

>in college
>fucking a different girl all the time

I feel degenerate. I just want to be with someone I truly care about. All the girls here don't want that :(

My current gf is helping me with housework and chores, and she also renewed my flower garden.

So women are a helpful utility as well.

You have to realize in America most girls are trash compared to other countries, where you can find a conservative, white, and beautiful females with self respect. I'm glad I'm not American, but I understand why you are skeptic, due to be surrounded by trash women, also remember, no race mixing, so you're stuck with those obese feminist cunts.

>feminine penis

this shit wasn't even funny 3 years ago, stop being such an unoriginal moron.

2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 1

I love everything about women except what's between their ears

you sound like a complete and utter failure.

You on drugs?
4 > 5 > 3 >

I suppose they can be trained for these types of tasks. And of course I speak in generalities. There are a few unicorns out there, but good luck finding them

not an argument

Achmed is correct

You like girls? What are you, some kind of faggot?

>sexual market

you see, that's the funny thing about buying and selling.

This

I like them, I hate what they've become though. There is more to life than simple physical pleasure, OP.

are you a retard?

>Am I the only one here who actually likes girls?

moron

>being a meme hipster

Think this was code for "I have never performed cunnilingus".

who gives a fuck about beta and omega males
it only takes 1 alpha male to impregnate 1000s of women
the problem is alpha women who don't want kids

I think you missed the point of all the hate that women get here. We don't hate all females, just whores.

My penis in their mouths?

Most women only get "manipulative" when men lie, play hard to get, and won't give them what they need to be happy. The smarter women don't bother; they just walk away from frustrating, selfish, immature or faithless men. Listen to women for a change. And if you don't want to give them what they need, be honest. Stop trying to have your cake a and eat it too. Most of all, if you hate women, stay away from them, don't ruin them for other guys.

There is a very vocal portion of this board that hates all women.

They already come trained for this type of work more or less, they are women.

Although I have no idea how it is in the US.

>no woman will talk to me unless I pay them to

because. NEET neckbeards.

I've never met an interesting woman. Basically fleshlights with faces. And nothing wrong with that, nature is balanced.

Of course this is an unspoken truth. Even my wife isn't really interesting. She's sexy, we fuck a lot, have kids, but she never understands what I'm talking about most of the time.

You haven't said an argument either and I don't plan to debate with a fucking virgin loser like you are. EVERY SIGNLE HEALTHY MALE person LOVES WOMEN. ONLY LOSERS AND GENETICAL WASTE doesn't want to procreate
Stop watching fucking Stefan Molyneux and find a GF. Loser.

And they frequently get told to go back to /r9k/. The majority of this board wants stable families so obviously we love women. Roasties are not welcome

That's for submissive cucks, maybe that's a reason you're still a virgin, I rather get my dick sucked.

/thread

> (((Energy Drinks)))
cheap tricks and rushes, You need to drink some pure water user something to hydrate

Kek, I know the feel of that feel. You just get to a point where you dont even bother explaining shit anymore cuse your just wasting your time.

>I love how they smell and I really like sex
You're a fucking faggot dude, consider KYS

You seem halfway normal. However, most of this board is not. Just look at this thread. Most normal men don't have the beliefs "women are only valuable for their holes."

If you give them attention and be honest with them, they lose all interest.

You're a retard

>Although I have no idea how it is in the US.
Pic related is a good summation of their attitude. Typical fb type material

I like 2D girls, they're objectively superior.

I like sex, and I like good smells. That does not mean that I like the terrible fucking personality attached to the sex and good smells.

The only fun thing about women is beating the shit out of them. I love to hit women!

being honest doesn't mean blathering everything about yourself. Be honest with what you want.

>I love how they smell

lmfao. women basically smell as neutral-to-grotesqye as any guy unless they douse themselves in cleaning products and perfumes. ever smell a girl's underarm B.O, or bad pussy? don't act like females are these pure angelic smell free beings.

it's worse if they eat meat, then they reek. you are falling for a deception, really not much different than being into traps tbqh senpai

where are you from OP?

I think you'd be surprised what most normal men think in regards to females, but yes you don't shit talk something you love. Those guys are clearly bitter

Far left best girl

>not filling up when you get a whiff of her underarms on a hot day
you are literally gay lmao

I am not saying there aren't differences between genders and men talk very sexists, but any guy who has success with girls sees them more than objects

>but any guy who has success with girls sees them more than objects
If by success you "sleep with", you have it exactly backwards