What's going on in Michigan?

What's going on in Michigan?

Other urls found in this thread:

michiganradio.org/post/what-explains-michigans-large-arab-american-community
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dearborn
3rd language down is rare as fuck in the Midwest
E.g.: Hmong is exclusive to TC in MN, never once heard someone speak German in Indiana or Michigan outside of Nazi LARPing

Muslims are branching out from Deerborn and are going to claim Detroit as an Islamic Caliphate. Mark my words.

>tfw no nice dearborn gf to let me run her dad's gas station

>Yfw Oregon hacked the election

>Minnesota
>Not Arabic even though Somalis are flooding into there
fake news

This isn't an accurate map according to census.gov

But enjoy arguing about nothing.

Bunch of Muslims
No water in Flint still
Liberal Government
Michigan is a cancer

They have their own language bro

ohio here. we hate you faggots stop breeding.

there are more hmong than somalians here

Metro Detroit has a large population of immigrants from Iraq. Chaldeans.

Chaldeans =\= Arabic.... chaldeans are Catholic Iraqis who still speak plenty of English. Chaldeans hoard large portions of metro Detroit, while Arabic speaking folk typically fill areas around Dearborn. They even have their own Arab-Detroit radio station.

Most of the state is also republican, whereas the heavier populated areas are liberal, and are responsible for the state's Democratic leaning election results. Just like any other state. Outside of Detroit, most people are conservative.

Lebanese and Syrian Christians who immigrated there in the 19th century were the first Arabs in Michigan. When the auto industry started rising in the 20th century it drew many immigrants from Arab countries, including Christians and Muslims. Apparently Henry Ford hired a lot of Arabs as well, and he would prefer them over other immigrants of blacks. By that time it was already largest Arab community in America. But it expanded again when the Lebanese civil war broke out in the 70s, it sparked the immigration of many Lebanese.
Moreover, the constant warfare in the middle east has kept the Arab immigrants flocking in a constant pace. Recently in 2010, the US opened 25000 Visas from the Middle East, majority from Iraq.

Summarized from:
michiganradio.org/post/what-explains-michigans-large-arab-american-community

>other immigrants of blacks
or*

That florida map has to be bullshit. There's more haitians in miami than cubans?

North Carolinian here. Never in my 35 years of life have I heard French spoken here. My stepfather has a French last name, but other than that I'd go with Spanish being number 2. I don't know what the fuck the makers of that map are thinking.

Mid to low income population replacement for votes

>FL
>French creole
>LA
>Regular French

The fuck?

Yeah that was implied by the map you shithead. I'm guessing there aren't a plethora of languages spoken in NC and French is mostly just people larping or displaced Louisianes.

French Creole is what slaves in the French colonies, and probably the majority of Haiti, all speak. A nice way of saying that Florida has lots of negroes in it.

>other than english or spanish
You should of realized that when seeing Vietnamese and Tagalog in Texas and Cali

After the third dribble, that girl takes four steps while holding the ball in her hands and not dribbling. By NBA rules, that is traveling.

they never call travelling anymore

Why so much German?