Explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>live in an era of unprecedented peace and prosperity
when?

>Explain yourself Sup Forums

It'd be even better without Jews. It's that fucking simple.

>muh righteous jew overlords
good goy
who will honestly believe you

I ask myself that shit all the time, OP.

Building nukes did a hell of a lot to force nations to work together, but it did fuck all to satisfy any of our internal urges. If I were the illuminati, I'd be trying to feminize men, too.

We found the cause of the evils in the world.

We measure mass killings in the tens and dozens, not by the millions. Famines are the product of mismanagement, not inevitability. Plagues are rare and dealt with within months, not left to fester for decades.

We live in a golden age but we can't let ourselves see it.

>able to find a mate with ease

all of those things were better for boomers except travel and internet

We have better food and education and we don't live under the constant threat of global thermonuclear war.

A benevolent master and a corrupt tyrant are still the same, because you are still in chains.

It would simply be a perfect world without them.

we have worse food and education and fear of war is a meme, most people are more scared now of all kinds of shit like terrorism now

And remember, all this is only possible because of constant aggressive American war industry production.

Pax Americana and trade war is keeping the world together. Don't worry, we'll get some shit when friction with China heats up.

The world was always this tame. The 20th century was just abnormally violent and full of happenings.

Really made me think. Good post for once.

Damn straight. The Jews are constantly working to subvert our cultures and turn our countries into Nova Africa/Pakistan through mass immigration. Things won't stay great for long if we remain passive.

While food may have been better sourced back then, the FDA education about nutrition was horseshit. They didn't understand macros or vitamins or exercise really. White bread was considered superior to whole grain until the 60s because they didn't understand what purpose the rest of the grain served.

Fast food consumption, smoking and drinking are all way down across the western developed world.

War fear was legitimate. Terrorism fear is just leftover war fear.

And guess what all those things contribute to a feeling of nothingness, boredom and general ennui.

We might live in prosperity, but inside we are bankrupt, we might live in an era of great technology, but we have forgotten our own traditions, we have more ways to connect to people than ever, yet we are more lonely than ever. Despite modern medicine, we are overall very unhealthy, have many health problems, obesity, and 1/3 of the US population is on antidepressants. You can find a mate with ease, but finding a good loyal partner is harder than it has ever been. Despite the internet and the mass of information, the general population is more dogmatic&ignorant than ever. Indeed, to know is one thing. Without wisdom knowledge is worthless. And we modern times we lack in wisdom, and we are overflooded with information.

Infact you could say, that the inch towards what we saw as "utopia" we actually step closer to dystopia.

It still is you dumb fuck. The average median income family ate better back then and that's a fact. The fact that you praise whole grain as some sort of healthfood proves what a hopeless retard you are. Fast food consumption is way up you dumb fuck. People eat overly processed whether they go out or eat at home.

And Jews are behiond every single one of these matters of which you speak you fool

I don't see much evidence that people felt any more fulfilled in the 19th century. I think we're just stuck like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg

>peace
No.
>prosperity
Statistically not for most people.
>access to food, housing, and medicing
I should fucking hope so.
>can travel to almost any country in the world
Relevance?
That's not new.
>access to limitless amounts of information through the internet
Like 50% of it is horseshit and all it does is make most people dumber.

/thread

OP is a faggot

>saying things that are wrong because I have to fetishize the immediate past

Screw your head on right, Sven.

They make money from war and they make money from peace. I'm not arguing about the jews one way or the other.

Notice that fast food leveled off and started dropping in the last few years. Boomers were the ones who created the fast food market in the first place, we're the ones getting wise and learning how to eat correctly. Look at your own numbers.

>>able to find a mate with ease
Yes this part explains why birth rates are dropping below replacement...

>taking all the time to greentext when you can just link the video

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Well i dont know, maybe we need to look even deeper in to the past?

But even the 19th century was rife with things to do. There were enemies to defeat, struggles and challenges to overcome, technological feats to be achieved, discoveries to be made.

Now it seems we are stuck. All the great decisions have already been made, all the great battles have already been won. What is life beyond such things? It's boring. It's what people call "utopia". Peace, prosperity, but infact its the most horrible thing ever. It's just go to work 5 times a day, look forward to weekends to spend time with friends/family or do some hobby, and repeat that until you die. Sounds and it infact is really boring.

The essence of human existance in my opinion revolves around struggle, hardships, challenges and you could say, disasters. Thats what gives life it's luster. To struggle is to be human.

Infact i think this is why Sup Forums craves for happenings and to an extent this is why Trump won. People just simply got tired of the current system and decided "well lets just smash everything apart and see what's comes out".

This. When all of our needs are easily met we get lazy, weak, disconnected from other due to lack of need for combined effort and bored.

Lots of people are happier when working with their hands.

Man I just want you to differentiate between "things aren't so great" and "things are worse than ever".

A nihilistic urge to see everything burn isn't a good reaction to the world, you're supposed to be strong and work to improve yourself.

Pop nihilism is the gayest shit.

Authoritarian structures rule the world now more than ever, it really is just one big corporate combine with many entities earning more and more profit while producing less and less of value. The corporate structure is very useful but only when under the dominion of a properly administered, reasonably sized state. Now we have the worst of both worlds, corporate structures calling the shots completely combined with bloated bureaucracies who have ceded economic control to corporations while focusing their efforts expanding the nanny state and micro managing social controls. People all over the world aren't getting high on drugs because our socities are well managed.

>1 post by this shillD

gee it's almost as if when you take away the effort needed to survive life loses all meaning and working away doing meaningless shit for the jew overlords doesn't sound so cool

Don't worry, /ourguy/ will create enough social movement to awaken that urge to fight.

Until then, just learn from what we're doing right and what we're doing wrong for after the fires down again. People need a load to lift, and we'll need a good one soon.

Interesting replies, thanks Sup Forums

>live in an era of unprecedented peace and prosperity

Peace? With all the terrorism, with all the violent crime because government keeps on trying to disarm people in every country (mexico is so safe now without guns).

Prosperity? Nothing close to what we had in the early 2000's. Huge housing crash in 2008 thanks to Bil Clinton's housing bill.

>incredible amount of social mobility

Social mobility? We're struggling to find decent paying jobs because of regulations that drive these jobs to China/India/etc. Even though they have jobs, they're being milked dry of labor and paid pennies from the jews who run these companies/corporations.
>access to food, housing, and medicine on a scale never seen before

Most of it we cannot afford because we cannot even find jobs. And we're experiencing great overpopulation worldwide.

>can travel to almost any country in the world

B-b--but you can travel. WITH WHAT MONEY? If you are working, you're slaving for 40+ hours and you think your boss will like you taking a few months off to travel? Move to another country and still be TAXED by your original country? Renounce your citizenship and be taxed a ton in exit tax? Travel to shithole countries and get murdered?

What for? To enter the bad deal that is marriage and get fucked over by divorce, alimony and child custody?

>access to near limitless amounts of information through the Internet

Muh limitless internet guise. And? Jews already ruined radio and television, you don't think they haven't tried to control the internet for decades now? Now they're trying to disguise it as net neutrality which only brings on more government control and regulations in order to limit competition.

>all the violent crime

>all this povertycuck logic

Waste of satan trips.