youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU
youtube.com/watch?v=uTtyCnUzPSM
youtube.com/watch?v=EmNs9lO9I5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gas both

I have mixed feelings bc of this

Arabs

Bottom are better

i would say the same level, but brazilans are probably a bit worst since at least arabs stay in their own comunnities, even if they cause troubles and they do, it can be identified. brazilians mixed ones,downgrade any society with their way's

i'm better

Dead Brazilians and Arabs

Brazilians. Arabs are hairy and don't know what deodorant is.

At least brazillians aren't a major immigrant problem in any country in the world.
There are alot of us in US, but not as near as mexicans and other latinos. Neither in Japan, Germany, or any other European country, even in Poortugal, you guys have a big influx of indians and africans than brazillians.
While arabs are literally flooding in France, Germany and Spain.

Why burguer we help USA in WWII

Brazilians are more violent and probably kill your offspring.
Muslims want your offspring to be retarded and pray 5 times every day with their butts in the air.

Pick your poison.

Who cares. They're both brown. One's redder one's sandier.

Gas both.

>a bigger influx
fix'd.

We don't chimp that much in other countries and we dislike Muslims

Brazilians are better on many levels.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU

>we dislike Muslims
doesn't look like it, you have a lot of modern lebanese Muslims there who seems to be assimilated and anyway you don't really have enough muslims to care abt them in my opinion... do you even have more than like 100 lmao?

Arabs. No contest. And when I say "Arab", I mean Middle Easterner, since I'm sure that's what every retard who says "Arab" means. Brazilians are just half-breed niggers.

In my state Paraná more specifically in Foz do Iguaçu there some Muslims but they're dont culturally enriched us until now

Arabs
>invented civilization, agriculture, mathematics, medicine, etc
Brazilians
>50% african population

Ill have to pick the sand monkeys.

Most Lebanese here are christians

>50% of africans
Retarded cuck, Brazil is 50% pardo, and pardo can mean alot of things, from a baboon to a almost white individual.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTtyCnUzPSM

Tf happened?
You had Islamist terror attacks?

They're both bad but Brazillians are worse.

>Arabs
>>invented civilization, agriculture, mathematics, medicine, etc
That's bullshit on so many levels...
(all those scientists were relics from Persian Empire and they didn't invent anything, only made some contribution in the common research at best)
And when was the last time any arab invented anything? Isn't it showing how "good" islam is for civilization?

It's means baboon to all humans, fucking huehue monkey

dunno
probably just someone dressed like a muslim in a small city

There is nothing to enrich as you are the same shitskinned rapist monkeys as they are.

From the country of black Hitler

Brazil is fukkin' based.

fuck off, mongol rape baby

Do you even need to ask?

Arabs contributed more to civilization. Having abs and a nice ass is meaningless.

My God please stop... I can't fucking breathe
>Arabs contributed more to civilization.
I do agree

>white power
> Brazil
Black guy in pic

Arabs have contributed almost nothing to civilization, they were fucking goats and living in the desert butchering each other when Mohammed lived, then they took over a bunch of places that actually contributed to civilization and claimed it.

>Arabs contributed more to civilization.
Name just one arab who contributed to civilization more than Sepultura.

arabs

Arabs

Brazilians are literally Niggers and are some of the biggest degenerates I have ever met.

Group people in the same boat much

Brazil is the most culturally diverse country in the world, read a book Remi

I appreciate Ibn Rushd's and Alhazen's work desu, they had a lot of knowledge, have to be honest

>Arabs contributed more to civilization
Millennia ago, now they are useless.

Which ones are the arabs?

I prefer brazilians

They don't cause any trouble, user. They may be called civilized.

Me in the bottom picture, second from the right.

Depends. Are we talking arab muslims or arab christians? Arab christians are ok in my opinion desu, but I still wouldnt want my children to breed with them. Brazilians have black blood flowing through their veins, but arabs are technically eurasians.

nah
our niggas are mostly a simple kind of people, like a good savage

>Are we talking arab muslims or arab christians? Arab christians are ok in my opinion desu
I'm honestly tired of this lame ass argument... Arab Muslims may be more savage than Christians but their behaviors are kind of the same.

What do Brazilians contribute now though? Contributing something in the past is still better than not contributing anything in your entire history of existence.

Arabs > Brazil.

Brazillians created the plane, nuff said.

/thread

Nothing, but at least the don't want to ethnically replace me (yet).

All Niggers are bad.
At least some Arabs are Christian.

Indeed, we have a lower fertility rate than americunts (the actual niggers).

Lmao at you hue monkeys pretending you aren't a bunch of big lipped fucking nogs.

Just look the stats yourself, fat nigger.

i like arabs. Brazil have plenty of christian arabs and their food is great. Fuck europe and USA. arabs are based.

>will kill you for drugmoney
>will kill you for religion

hmmm... fuck them both i'd say.

Doesn't mean shit when you people act like niggers anyway, I can look at the stats and see the high criminality of your countrymen.

Arabs hate Jews.
Brazilians are Communists.

>he's proud of being a misceginated mutt country

Brazil has 12 million arabs and an arab president. Theyre literally the same. Terrorism vs drugs. If I had to choose I'd pick Brazilians on the chance that they dont attack random people and their culture is closer.

That doesn't make up for you all being worthless, disgusting animals.

Well not that much since the ''democracy'' all presidents are leftists

I hate Islam more, Id take brazillians over Islam anyday

Far from being proud, I was just educating the retarded amerifat.

We started to go shit because Jimmy Carter democracy bullshit the military would probably kill the commies

>christian arabs

you heard it here folks
from the creators of "muslim gays"

Are you a retard or is just trolling?

Well, at least arabs don't have a 50% nig population and don't eat sopa de macaco, so i guess they're a little better. Most of them are muslims tho

And what the fuck is wrong with the murder rates in greenland ?

Gun control and favelado culture wich is the equivalent of Gangster shit

>french chosing the arabic cock

Stockholm Syndrome is strong on this one.

Whoever attacks innocent civilians the least

Probably BRs because at least they have listenable music

Not in my experience. I study here in hungary, and they seem like nice people. Obviously I realize that this might not be the case when it comes to the majority. The people I know are from well off families and they hold very european views on most things

>an arab president
What?

Temer have Lebanese descent

Brazilians are more savage and degenerate than arabs.
i was talking about Greenland, you know the big cold island next to Canada, not Brazil. Thx for explaining it tho. How many people live in the favelas ? Are they a big part of the population like ghetto nigs in the US and do you have wiggers ?

Arabs are whiter and cleaner than most brazilians.
I would pick the arabs , as a traveler I have been to some states in Brazil and they are nigger tier retard , even their """white"""" south is a piece of shit even when compared to Uruguay
At least Arabs have their own culture , and have had their empires.
Brazilians are nothing more than spaniard rapebabies , mixed with abbos, niggers, ARABS, brazil had a 15 million arab diaspora they are a really disgusting mix , and I´m glad brazil isnt very close to Europe or The US.
Also Brazil is more violent than 15 arab countries combined so there´s that

>Implying Arab countries keep track of their crime rates

Every Brazilian has a natural advantage when learning English.
Listen to this song being sung in English by a very famous and idolized musician in Brasil

youtube.com/watch?v=EmNs9lO9I5E

>use the fact that Brazil have a 15 million arab diaspora when you are arguing in favor to arabs

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Around 12% of the population.

i'd put them in a ring and find out
but from cultural and social point of view, they both are equally revolting

>use the fact that Brazil have a 15 million arab diaspora
Just stating that you are a mix of ARABS,NIGGERS,ABBOS AND SPANIARDS.
Which is worse than being a pure arab , fucking niggerzilians

Brazilians are also a mix of Arabs , they had a 15 million arab diaspora , brazilians on average have 10 times more sub-saharan dna than Arabs lel

Why do you guys hate me so much?

>ARABS,NIGGERS,ABBOS AND SPANIARDS.
And whites.
>lel no whites in brazil
Don't worry in 50 years or so people will say the same about France and USA.

monkey eating is nasty af, but brazilbros don't do FGM, honor killings or ban alcohol.

Wtf greenland

no one hates poop, but everyone finds poop revolting my poop friend

but then again, you guys are like self sentient poop that smear poop everywhere you go

>1 murder turns the whole island into murder capital of the world
it's dark and cold most of the time too

>ARABS,NIGGERS,ABBOS AND SPANIARDS.
And whites.
Mongrels are Mongrels doesn´t matter if they are mixed with whites or not

Jesus fuck.
Brazilian caliphate when?

>brazil
>not causing problems
Top kek

>50 years

I give it 10, just look at their immigration numbers and compare to white fertility rates

I dindu said that, I said that we are not the biggest immigration problem to any country in the world. Unlike you, sandnigg friend.