Ready to get BTFO in court, Drumpflinkins?

Ready to get BTFO in court, Drumpflinkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/
help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/undocumented-immigrants-illegal-citizenship.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20170718
nytimes
archive.is/3HcuA
twitter.com/LizbethMateo
crimlawandpolicy.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/lizbethmateo?lang=en
twitter.com/icegov?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its american rules like this that allowed me to vote in the american elections, even as a leaf.

Too bad Hillary didn't win

>criminal helping other breaking the law might get incarcerated

wtf. get her outta here!

ICE should get her then publicly thank NYT for the heads up

Kek

Let's find her work address and report her to ICE

Wait, how did she get her liscence if she's undocumented?

I was wondering the same thing

>"Defender of the Constitution"
>Lives illegally on a foreign country

>defender of the Constitution

Only as far as she can twist it to fit her goals.

Is there a way to give a tip to ICE online?

Stop lying, leaf.

There are lots of exemptions for illegals for diversity's sake. Diversity meaning anti-white.

ice.gov/

She should be personally delivered to MS 13 for raping purposes. Let's see what her law knowledge is worth there in SpicLand

Yet I see one solution to 2 problems.

"Illegal Aliens:

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. For more information, please visit www.ice.gov."

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

Why the fuck they keep doxxing themselves?

>A defender of the Constitution

So is the author delusional, or just subversive?

Illegal aliens can be lawyers and people still don't believe they vote in elections?

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>Defender of Consitution
>Helping illegal immigrants fly under the radar
Seems legit.

Black Obongo.

She's so brave. Anyone who would be illegally in the country and allow their name and face to be published during the Trump administration is very, very brave. Or maybe just really STUPID!

So we get to pick and choose which laws apply to us now?

She doesn't. I'm guessing that she is consulting her "clients" on what to do since Federal Courts are fucking strict on lawyer credentials.

how can she work as a lawyer and be undocumented
wtf is your country

was the black qualifier even necessary mate?

ICE plllleeeeeeaaaasseeee deport her

Law school grad studying for the bar right now. Bottom line, the state can't discriminate on the basis of alienage in regards to obtaining a license to practice law, (strict scrutiny applied).

Europoor is right, wtf america

fuck, shit is so close. UBE?

name and link please?

>the state can't discriminate on the basis of alienage in regards to obtaining a license to practice law,
what
Why aren't people being shot over this?

>Why aren't people being shot over this?

The goyim don't know these things for a reason.

>ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country.

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/undocumented-immigrants-illegal-citizenship.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20170718

>nytimes com/2017/07/17/us/undocumented-immigrants-illegal-citizenship.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20170718
archive.is/3HcuA

I know man, exactly a week left. Been studying for two months + straight, can't wait to get this shit over with. I wish, I'm taking the California Bar

>whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it

god speed

Where in the constitution does it say you can live here illegally?

> twitter.com/LizbethMateo
> crimlawandpolicy.wordpress.com/

not the people of another country though

twitter.com/lizbethmateo?lang=en

twitter.com/icegov?lang=en

Wasn't their a girl who bragged about being illegal at her HS or College graduation in the local paper and then was picked up by INS a few days later

The crime is not being Illegal because your parents snuck you in, the crime is bragging about flaunting the law

How is she a member of the bar?

She is breaking the law she is in America illegally, she helping others break the law. The beaner epidemic has damaged America massively why are they pretending they are victims?

>i'm an illegal
>i know, ill become a lawyer and publicly proclaim i'm illegal and defend illegals in immigration court

Is this bitch retarded?

working? while illegal?

identity theft

anyway, surely trump will give an illegal lawyer for illegals a break, right?

>can't discriminate on the basis of alienage
what about good character requirement that she broke by identity theft