HAPPENING: Trump had secret meeting with Putin

>President Trump held a second, informal talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Hamburg, Germany, earlier this month, according to Tuesday reports.

>The White House confirmed with CNN, Reuters and NBC News that the meeting took place during the G-20 heads of state dinner, hours after Trump's formal bilateral sit-down with Putin.

>In that conversation, Trump spoke with the Russian leader for roughly an hour, joined only by Putin's translator. The meeting had previously gone without mention by the White House.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/342589-ian-bremmer-trump-and-putin-held-second-informal-meeting-during-g-20

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JXVGH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_sanctions_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clickbaiters into archive archive.is/JXVGH

oh the pic related thing?
there were people like Junker literally next to him there

No this is something different. Hour long, secret, and only a Russian translator there.

Hopefully they talked about giving Carl Bernstein the Maginksy makeover.

Thank you friend

>thehill.com
>a legit source

lol ok guys

>secret

it was during the G20 dinner, hardly secert

Why can't he stop colluding?

>archive.is/JXVGH

Good, I hope they discussed how we're going to send all you dumb liberal faggots to gulags

In what kind of idiot world do we live in when Liberals lose it when two former Potential WW3 enemies now are friendly with each other?

Thats it drumpf is done

Okay well it was secret until an hour ago so

Yep. Im sure they did m8

the left has Putin and the Right has Soros, until 5 min ago the left loved Putin now he's bad because he "elected" Trump and is more (or a lot less imo) of a traditionalist symbol. The narratives that eveyone is now either a Soros shill or a Russian spy just shows how stupid things are atm.

>Plot twist: Juncker was actually the Russian translator there
>Juncker is actually a Putin plant hellbent on weakening Europe's geopolitical power position to embolden Russia's geopolitical position

>YOU LEFTIST KEKS, TRUMP IS JUST ASSERTING HIS ALPHA-MALE DOMINANCE!

"Halfway through the meal, Trump left his own seat to occupy a chair next to Putin. Trump was alone, and Putin was attended only by his official interpreter''

TFW people still don't know that Trump is Putin's fucking pet.

Trumpfags always have the worst damage control

2 scoops 2 meetings 2 terms

I think there are other things to be concerned about rather than warming relations. There are other circumstances to take into account.

because the GOP is still butthurt over Putin playing Bush like a fiddle.

>world leader had a conversation with another world leader

wtf I hate drumpf now #resist

Not a nothing burger
>Hillary and the dems are deathly afraid of Russia and Trump speaking

The amount of deals hillary made with russia when she was in office is astounding and true to the word Treason

The coming weeks will be glorious
I wonder how CNN is going to try and spin this?

SHUT IT DOWN

MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

FAKE NEWS REAL JEWS

>thehill

POTUS is allowed to do this all he wants

For someone wanting the Russia story to go away, he's not doing a good job.

remember where to sprinkle the sage, boys.

2 scoops
2 meetings
2 genders
2 terms

Two world leaders meet and have a discussion. For the russia story to 'go away', its has to be an actual story to begin with

This.

Shut up and stop being a faggot or i will kill you.

I am just saying there is some circumstantial evidence.

It was at the dinner and they openly admitted to it are you retarded?

Of your faggotry?

That our president has some unsavory connections to the Russian oligarchs.

Did you know about it before an hour ago?

Leaked Photo of 2nd meeting!

>thehill

>its has to be an actual story to begin with
Have you been in coma for the last six months?

>until 5 min ago the left loved Putin
How fucking dumb one has to be to say this.

We don't give a fook!

>until 5 min ago the left loved Putin
So what you're saying is you're about 18 and you only got "into politics" last year.

Yeah Obama hated Putin

Common conserva-tard tactic to deny reality and frustrate the f*ck out of people attempting to have a dialogue. Even the *gulp-yack* "President" is doing it. Don't engage.

WTF ITS ILLEGAL FOR THE PRESIDENT TO HAVE MEETINGS WITH FOREIGN LEADERS!

SHE FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

>#1 talks to #2

shocking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

haha love the projection, if the hiperbolic "5 min" made you think that, i'll clarify:
what i'm saying is that until Russia invaded eastern Ukraine, made some decent PR in Syria for themselves by defying any red line, annexed Crimea, Obama didn't mind working with them and even promised "more flexibility" back in 2012 while Romney was crazy and too 80's maaan for pointing that out.

+2 meetings

Fun Fact: Presidents often meet with other foreign leaders.

So many traitors ITT. Useful to harvest.

Yeah, and until the Russians invaded Georgia Bush was pretty comfy with them too. Fact is that the Russians are a bunch of fucking snakes and both the left and right have been way too lenient with them.

Never believe that The Trump Supporters are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The Trump Supporters have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors.

>In that conversation, Trump spoke with the Russian leader for roughly an hour, joined only by Putin's translator.

Wait, the U.S. President had a meeting with Putin and didn't bring his own translator or ANYONE else? Is this a joke? And then tried to keep the meeting a secret?

Could he make himself look any more guilty? Why the FUCK didn't he have his own translator?!

The WH statement is pretty clear,

Pres went to his wife, who was with Putin. Another chat started with an translator near by.

Only 007 Fans or people stuck in the 70s would have a meltdown over this.

You mean when they came to Cease Fire in Syria?

Because Donald Trump is a dumbass. Also possible Putin was speaking English and the translator was there to clear up confusion.

Trump is a dumbass though. He knows the Russian thing is a near constant but he decides to have a secret meeting on the off chance the press won't find out? Fool.

One where libshits want WW3 because they're such sore losers

Because Trump can seemingly be manipulated pretty easily as shown by his numerous BS tweets based on unsubstanciated sources he just assumed were credible

That and do you really think Putin drops his ideologies or accepts compromises? That guy is strong and won't go all fluffy because he likes trump so much.

He does it because he assumes he can or at least will be able to controll him

>Why the FUCK didn't he have his own translator?!
He brought a Japanese-English translator to the dinner. Not even joking.

His team must have been delighted of this improvised 1 hour meeting between the two.

if it were real, reddit would have posted it and got it to front page

>drumpf is actually a russian agent

>pol still supports the orange dumbass

oh boy cant wait to see your tears soon,poltards

Whoops. wanted to reply to >134121417

The more libtard nincompoops rock back and forth in their tinfoil hats the more Trump can get done

>HUR DUR TWO WORLD LEADERS MEANT AT A DIPLOMATIC SUMMIT TO DISCUSS DIPLOMACY! SUCH SCANDAL!!!!!!

This is so not a happening that you should kill yourself for disgracing the word 'happening'.

Like repealing and replacing Obamacare?

You forgot '2 justices'.

obama was assmad cause MUH POOR SYRIANS, MUH REFUGEE, BUTIN PLS LET ME ATTACK CIA IS MAD CAUSE I DON T ATTACK YOU , STEP ASIDE BLS REEE I MUST EAT MY BANANAS

HE GAVE PUTIN THE SCOOPULAR CODES

Thank you for all you do-fucking people are stupid

don't disagree, but i haven't seen any leaning towards russia in terms of substance yet
$500k mil to Ukraine for combatin Russian propaganda, implementing misile defence shields in Poland and Romania, the Three seas initiative meetings, the speech in Poland and with the romanian pres. at the WH was anti-russian, selling gas to Poland and Romania and diminishing Russias hefemony
he makes some worring side comments but so far i wasn't worried by any policy on Russsia, but the contrary

It has started.

Russo US alliance shall cleanse the world of non whites.

No this was a separate meeting. No other Americans were present.

Good example. Too bad there are just as many Republicans getting kickbacks from Insurance Agencies as there are Democrats

Who cares, world leaders are allowed to discuss private matters in a private setting.

Fuck off.

>I can be more flexible after the election

Lmao retard

Prove it fucktard

>b-but muh russiunz ;_;

Oh no maybe Putin brainwashed him in a hour!

He's POTUS now dipshits. He can meet whoever he wants to in private. You liberals really are a special kind of retarded.

> completely dismissing influence, access to classified information and overall power

They are just like us unimportant ordinary citezens guys. nothing to see here.

Seriously....how fucking dumb can you get?

So, little Donnie Drumpf met with Lootin Putin in a private meeting huh? Sounds like an impeachable offense to me.

HOLY SHIT GUYS REMEMBER THE COLD WAR WOW THE RUSSIANS MAN. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY AREN'T COMMUNISTS ANY MORE THEY ARE RUSSIANS. COMMUNISM FOR AMERICA! ALLAHU AKBAR!

I love it when poltards get own'd and disappear.

"Sup Forums isn't one person". Well, unless they're winning. Then they take credit for it.

I'm not sure who you're directing your post at Kraut. Me or the people making a big deal about this?

It's funny because the communist in America are acting like Cold War Era Republicans, they see russian hackers in their cornflakes

PBUH

Listen faggot

We aren't kidding about the Gulags.

We're going to send you, everyone who thinks like you, and 80% of the republican party straight to Gulags. Your stupidity literally brought nothing but human misery and decay for decades and is about to do irreversible damage to civilization itself, and it will be met with an equal but fitting punishment.

First two scoops and now two meetings?! Fucking Blumpf!

>Sounds like an impeachable offense to me.
And you sound like a faggot to me. Wonder which ones correct

Yeah all of Sup Forums wasn't literally at the G20 dinner so Sup Forums BTFO! It's her turn, dammit!

You of course.

You can't treat people with that ridiculous amount of power like ordinary people without any power.

Lumpty was caught LYING several times about all his Russian contacts. Nothing you can say can hide this fact. He's not only going to be impeached, he's going to be locked behind bars.

Politicians, lying?
Holy fug call the cops

Access to classified information is exactly why they would have to meet in private. I would find it more suspicious that everyday normal people are meeting in private, it makes sense for world leaders due to the nature of their profession.

>Lumpty

US and international sanctions on Russian have bankrupted their country. OF COURSE they would meddle in our elections and prop up useful idiot Drumpf and Tillerson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_sanctions_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis