HAHA Won't be long until this shithole is shut down

Where will you right wing racists go when all your favorite cesspools are shut down.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4NAqM
youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And the senate bill. hahaha. Buh bye

oh no guess I'll have to go out into the real world with my views now

>targeting a minority
can't and won't pass because of those 3 words.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Sup Forums is not a serious place. It doesn't matter what happens to Sup Forums
The thing about the truth is you can't ban it, because anyone is free to just notice what happens around them. Leftism requires mass indoctrination, Sup Forums requires just not lying to yourself. You will never win because you are trying to fight reality. Your own children will abandon your religion when they see it for what it is

This isn't a new law. It's just virtue signalling codified in legalese.

>targeting a minority
welp can't wait to see blacks and latinos being arrested in 20-30 years

That bill only has to do with the enforcement of hate crimes; Posting on the interenet about how much you hate niggers isn't a hate crime in the US.

It's literally nothing. No wonder it passed with so many votes it throws the dogs a bone but does jack and shit.

This.

This is the modern day Saloon, tell your snow monkey leaders to leave it be.

Drip Drip. Won't be long. It's the long game and you guys are losing.

Take that freedom of speech!!!!

Checked. And ya know, it is time to leave the basement.

This bill says nothing about cracking down on freedom of speech. And even if it did, it would be unconstitutional and get struck down by the supreme court in 15 minutes.

>Drip Drip
Hate speech is not Free Speech.

Define hate speech.

It is, actually, according to the supreme court.

Probably go back to scamming people

Supreme court said it was. Your bait is shit.

Playing wack-a-mole with an asian orchid growing board that nobody cares about but you and the nwo would be priceless. You dont have good heslthcare, a decaying infrastructure massive crippling debt and you are going to pay to chase a bunch of autists around the internet. Sweet idea.

Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.

when this place goes down
it will move in the real world
its a containment zone in a very real sense
if this place is gone
the user base gets purged out into the general internet community
things will be very, very entertaining

Yes, and according to the supreme court, thats free speech.

>hate speech is not free speech
Legally incorrect in the United States of America.

Hate is not illegal. Harassment is. You can say you hate niggers, you can't follow someone down the road and scream "nigger" at them.

>Drip Drip

I think the government knows that and for that reason will not shut it down.

?

>hurrr this thing that violates the constitution will pass
>even if it did the supreme court wouldn't just SHUT IT DOWN instantly
>the supreme court didn't affirm last year that HATE SPEECH IS FREE SPEECH

How retarded and/or desperate are you leftoids? lel

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. Why are you all such pussies?

archive.is/4NAqM

gg no re OP

The bill said nothing about hate speech, only hate crimes, nor did it mention criminalizing "hate speech"

>That Neanderthal brain
It's the long game. Your kind will lose.

>Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
No that's just you getting fucking butthurt about being called a faggot, which you are OP. Also saged

>Where will you right wing racists go when all your favorite cesspools are shut down.
HUEHUEHUE
You stupid fool, once these online cesspools are shut down the racists will resort to irl racism, discrimination and acts of violence. You are literally making things worse for the minorities that will need to deal with a bunch of skinheads irl instead of doing so online.

>Where will you right wing racists go when all your favorite cesspools are shut down.

In the event of a containment breach; anywhere and everywhere.

>Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment
>he's so dumb he's playing a game he lost 200 years before he was born

>whites will ever be afforded room underneath the blanket term minority even in the case they are an actual minority
Nigga have you even heard of South Africa ?

Kek, free speech isn't going anywhere. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to overturn a supreme court ruling in the US? Hate speech won't be a punishable crime until long after I, and everyone else on this board, is dead.

I'm happy i don't live in the land of liberty and freedom.

didn't rubio target trump for having a small dick?

To wit

>And the justices made clear that speech that some view as racially offensive is protected not just against outright prohibition but also against lesser restrictions.

No, it just means b& in murika, thus proving you have no real 'free speech', pushing you closer to civil war.
I hope.

SCOTUS already ruled that hate speech is free speech you fucking moron

underrated

>Drip Drip
Again, you right wing retards are so dense. Someday you'll be the minority.

nope, that's all free speech, you fucking islamic nigger fake american disabled faggot tranny thing. fuck you

to yours'

1st amendment, faggot.

sage

Umm yeah it is faggot

>1st amendment
Is antiquated

You're antiquated.

Unironically kill yourself.

They are coming for you. The erosion is subtle and happening right under your noses.

9th Circuit just upheld ISPs releasing customer's search data, sites visited, contacts, & more when they receive a letter requesting it (not a warrant or anything overseen by a court). Only requirement is that it not be entirely related to what a user is saying online.

Pop quiz: many /pol users got a letter sent to their ISP during & after the 2016 election cycle?

Comstock? what is this bioshock? kys OP

No such thing, imbecile

Fuck off, Shariablue shill.
Sage this slide thread.
Hi, NSA!

IDGAF we deep webz now faggots?

>And then we can take advantage of the very system you fools helped create today.

>There are zero one way streets in law, lot's of avenues circle jerks u-turns etc..

>I so hope this passes on those grounds alone

>Is that a better answer for you drippy >:)

The left biting it's own ass since 1878

Check and Mate

found the reddit nigger, just wait til we invade reddit enmasse

You know what we have to do Sup Forums. If we ever get shut down (unlikely) we will spread around the web like a bad case of herpes and shit up every leftist website, forum and social media that exists.

>a mystery someone is coming after millions of unique users because you were jerking it to animu and watching Hitler videos

Tell us more lol

Niggerland

Oh also sage this bait thread

I like how eurocucks are just all hoping that our govt becomes tyrannical, instead of fixing their own tyrannical governments

Virtue Signalling politicians virtue signal with empty legislation that says
>we simpy won't stand for "X-Y&Z!"
but does NOTHING LEGALLY more than hum

>tune related

in the halls of the House and Senate.

They can NOT subvert ALREADY ESTABLISHED SUPREME COURT LAW REGARDING
>"Hate Speech"

I can go down the street on Martin Luther King Jr. Day... dressed in clan robes, with a rubber nigger-baby replica slung over my shoulder on a noose, blasting Johnny Rebel songs while screaming FUCKING JIGABOPO NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA AND DIE OF AIDS!!

Will I be shot or mob-beaten to death??? Highly likely.

Can the police AREEST ME AND CHARGE ME WITH "Hate Speech???"

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT! (They probably WOULD detain me "for my safety" however. But no charges would be filed regarding my "speech" or right to assembly,

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
FUCK YOU COMMIES!!
USA-USA-USA!!!!

forgot to post the
>related tune

that Harris, Feinstein and Rubio are to hum in on the Hill

youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI

"...targeting a minority." So, in California then only Whites will be covered by this Bill because Whites are a minority in California. Actually, Whites and Christians are becoming a minority in most all of the USA .

We move the chan to Tor like ANTIFA does. Duh. It will have the side benefit of filtering out the morons who ruin this board by swallowing every LARP coming down the pike.

So will this apply to white people in LA since they are a 20% minority?

>anime

it is , also who is to say what is HATE SPEECH and what is not ? btw Sup Forums IS SATIRE BOARD check m8

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

This country believes too much in it's own personal freedoms too much for something like this to happen. Maybe France, but not here.

They couldn't even ban Naked Lunch in the 50's. I'm not worried.

No its not a bad thing, we have similar legislation in South Africa and Afriforum is constantly taking racist blacks to court for hate crime.

This will make SJW legally culpable for their anti white racism and exclusion.

Won't happen because "y'all can't be raycis to wypipo 'n shiet..."
Even if whites become a minority in the US they won't be treated as such. You know this very well.

No, it is an excellent thing. The progressive dems are too stupid to realize this bill protects White Christians who are quickly becoming the minority. They still think that everyone else but Whites are a minority.

Woah... genius leaf.

Yea cause thats how the kikes in cali are going to interpret that

SCOTUS will strike it down, you cunt.

Drip Drip, racist

Gas the Kikes, Race War Now

Keep pushing them back. You won't get rid of them.

They will find new places to run to.

You are a fucking retard if you think this shit will be effective

Trump is truly Making America Great Again.

>animus

What is cesspool

Aren't like 90% of those jew 'hate crimes' committed by jews themselves?

When the greeks kicked out the communists they spread their ideology like a sneeze spreads the cold.

It does not matter how they interpret it. Facts are facts. There have been many articles written and studies done showing that in most of California the Whites are now the minority. If the law specifically says "minority" there is no way to go against facts. Take it to the Supreme Court if you have to, If Whites are they minority, which they now are in many, many places, then this bill benefits them. End of.

In reality, though, our Constitution does say "All Men Are Created Equal" so the fact that laws and bills exist that protect certain classes (races, sex, etc.) blows me away. In my mind they are illegal as they go against our Constitution.

Your country.

>The right controls a three branches of government
Not likely to happen; More likely that this is a slide thread.

Comstock is a never-trump loser and this shall not pass.

Impolite !

Nope. Wont happen.

We already won. You dont go around attacking people without actually doing anything against them unless you have no power. If you have power, you punish or arrest them, and then give justification.

Hate speech laws were ruled unconstitutional this year, you lost, forever. Incitement to violence is already criminal anyways.

This won't make it in, there are already laws that protect against this, this is redundant and too broad. I don't fucking care if they shut this down, we'll go shit up some board or take it wherever. Nice faggot bait tho, glad someone's paying attention and looking to trigger Sup Forums fags

This desu. It's well established throughout history that when a population of X is broken up and dispersed, then X spreads uncontrollably.

Just look at the Middle East. We should have left them to their own devices, but instead we needed muh oil for Star Wars toys, and now the cunts are everywhere detonating all over the place.

>destroying a containment
>leftist logic

Does North Korea have private property? Probably just a larper I guess.

There's nothing in the US constitution that has been held up more often, harder, more indefeasibly, than the 1st amendment.

Sorry to disappoint you Eurocuck.

>cites muh hate crimes using percentages rather than actual number of victims

>cites muh hate crimes using statics and events that have been exposed as being fabrications often times by the victims themselves

It's really weird how incapable left fascists are of understanding what they can and can't make laws regarding.