prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zy2YnAYn08Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

They're not sending their best.

I love Kellyanne.

>BREAKING NEWS:
>TRUMP HAD A SECOND UNDISCLOSED MEETING WITH PUTIN AT G20.
>WHAAAAAAAAAT?!
>IMPEACH HIM NOW!

MSM is having another pointless meltdown over this.

Gimme a rundown on the current situation with repealing Ocare

IT WAS MY TURN DRUUUMMMPPPF!!!!

reminder.
>Empowered by a president who has "taken the handcuffs off of law enforcement," the nation's chief immigration official revealed Tuesday that deportation targets have surged and that he's planning to deploy hundreds of agents to "sanctuary cities" to arrest illegal criminals.

Thankfully they're divided as fuck right now.

>2017
>still using (((wikipedia)))

Latest libtards outrage about:
--
Sen. Chris Coons says source told him Trump got up from his seat at the dinner table, went over to Putin, spoke with him for nearly an hour. (G20)
---

Probably checked what Putin and Melania were doing

>Democrats are hated and constant losers, no other party could be more embarrassing

>GOPe: Hold my beer

>Clinton
He defeated her once; as if he couldn't do it again.

>Cory Booker
J U S T

>Gimme a rundown on the current situation with repealing Ocare

Turtleman says the Senate will vote on the motion to proceed, on repealing it, early next week.

But drudge has a link up today saying Trump trails behind some "high profile dems"

which is it?

They're going to back Kamala Harris.

just me who thinks Joe biden would have a good chance?

OK even left leaning normies realize this is getting stupid. That's not news and I'd it was it's probably good news that they're actually communicating. He's the fucking president. That's his job

Depends on the ((pollster))

>Media Meltdown

They do it all for ratings.

There were like a 100 people at the dinner. Why is this supposed to be a super secret meeting?

IMPEACH!

wtf i hate it when world leaders talk to each other now

You know who black women love?

Not black women.

Couldn't make a bigger mistake. She's got bitch at the DMV written all over her.

>But drudge has a link up today saying Trump trails behind some "high profile dems"
>
>which is it?

Any polling this far out is basically Nate Silver jacking off into a dixie cup.

>Not something you want to see
>Produces nothing useful

>just me who thinks Joe biden would have a good chance?

Too creepy, too many loli's sniffed by Weird Uncle Joe.

Repeal dead again? Why are these faggots Republicans suddenly changing their mind?

>win a majority for promising to repeal repealing obamacare
>refuse to repeal Obamacare over fears of losing reelection
Maybe they want to lose their seats

>Couldn't make a bigger mistake

Which is why they should do it.

Leftist controlled opposition and traitors

Fuck the GOP. I only voted for Trump and to spite Democrats.

>Charles Krauthammer just said "Epic Fail" on the 6PM hard news program on FNC

Never underestimate the power of this website, fellows.

If they had 60 votes they wouldn't have to do reconciliation bullshit that makes everyone nervous... if things fuck up hard it's blood on the GOP's hands, goodbye reelection, goodbye chance to MAGA. It's hard because true, deep tax reform can't come without the ACA repeal... stuck between a rock and a hard place, and no one is happy with you.

Krauthammer was ranting that the billed failed because there was no presidential leadership on it

Is he right or wrong

>Chuck thinks it's a bluff
The man still doesn't understand how Trump works

I saw that, he is an idiot for thinking that this shitty obamacare lite loss is a big loss.

I'm glad it failed so that no we can just go straight to a repeal vote and then one way or the next move on to something else while the Dems suffer from obamacare's failure.

OMG SOMEONE NEEDS TO PHOTOSHOP COSTANZA'S FACE ON TRUMP!!!

Oh also, if they fuck up, they can't unfuck it properly without 60.

Just going to throw this in the thread for anybody not aware of the list of attendees in the Trump Tower meeting:

>Donald Trump Jr.

>Jared Kushner- Senior advisor to trump and son-in-law

>Paul Manafort- Trump campaign manager

>Rob Goldstone- Music publicist with close ties to Russian oligarchs that contacted the Trump campaign about the offer

>Anatoli Samochornov- Russian translator

>Natalia Veselnitskaya- "Russian Government Attorney"

>Rinat Akhmetshin- Lobbyist, former soviet intelligence officer

>Irakly Kaveladze- An American real estate employee heavily implicated in Russian money laundering

Try and form your own conclusions regarding the list of attendees, and whether it was a harmless meeting with no conclusive substance.

why?

wrong, gop members just want to blame trump cause he is a good scapegoat, i am not saying they shouldnt blame him
just that he is not at fault

He's an establishment hack, the establishment failed

sauce

It's not going to work no matter how much you spam this. You already got your shit kicked in the first time you incompetent imbecile.

>treating a garand like a bolt action
>bubba-ing a garand
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is the gif from?

Tell your handler that you're a complete failure.

People are trying to pin the GOP's failure of Obamacare on Trump. Trump will sign any piece of legislation they put on his desk. He's the last person to blame for McConnell and crew shitting the bed.

Boku no Bad Firearms Prop Creation

TRUMP AND PUTIN TALKED DURING DINNER
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
TRUMP PROBABLY GAVE PUTIN A SECOND SCOOP OF ICE CREAM

THIS IS TREASON

Well the bill is shit and also cuckservatives are pussies who won't just repeal. Trump shouldn't support it but it's not his fault the GOP is full of weak faggots.

I kind of agree with Kraut. Trump should have been bellowing from the bullypulpit for the RINOs to get it done. Trump should have known that faggots wouldn't do anything without a loud push.

Desierto; it's shit apologist where the deported beaner crossing over again wins.

It's a single issue: entitlements. Specifically Medicaid. All you need are three senators afraid of losing their election due to Medicaid cuts, which we got. The other side of the coin are conservative senators who say it didn't slow the growth of Medicaid enough (or outright cut it). Again, on that side, you have enough to sink the bill. It's a catch 22 thanks to this entitlement. Expand it to appease moderates? Conservatives will vote against. Cut it back to appeal to conservatives? Moderates will vote against. The bonus is that the side that votes against will be hailed as heroes in their respective states.
McConnell has been trying his damndest to find a middle ground that will get the votes needed, but that middle ground does exist thank to the alarmist behavior by the press and Dems over Medicaid. And straight repeal won't happen either for the exact same reason: Medicaid. The R's only hope is a 2018 red wave (unlikely to happen looking at historical precedent) or to just wait for the eventual collapse of Obongocare.

Realistically, what will happen if we can't repeal obama care for the next few years? How high can rates possibly go? What would it take for obamacare to implode and lose every single provider?

go to sleep. Tucker s off tonight, Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>I kind of agree with Kraut. Trump should have been bellowing from the bullypulpit for the RINOs to get it done.

Trump is yanking all the GOP senators over to the White House tomorrow. It was just announced on Fox Biz.

So guess what...

Of course, but that's actually fair and makes too much sense. His critics threw out "consistency" "objectivity" and "honesty" a long time ago.

Scoopy scoopy scoob scoob scoooob
Drumpty dumpty is finished!

So that's the only good scene then I take it

damnit bong stop lying about this, this better not be true

RALLY IN 10 MINUTES SHOW ME YOUR RALLY FACE

Either that or we could get a crazy motherfucker case up to the Supreme Court and rule the entire welfare state unconstitutional. No SS, no Medicare, no Medicaid, no food stamps, nada. Imagine how many spics and niggers we'd kill with that.

Some movie called Desierto.

Anyone have the link stream for the rally?

Basically; he's out hunting rabbit, sees the beaners, shoots all but 2, chase, "bad guy" falls and left to die while beaners get to a highway trying to hitch their way to safety

i swear to the Lord I'm correct this time

>RALLY IN 10 MINUTES SHOW ME YOUR RALLY FACE

The rally is next week, calm down.

>a week too soon
I appreciate your enthusiasm.

gr8 b8 m80

wtf he's wearing a maga hat REEEEE

www.youtube.com

I know this is bait but it's a slow night. That's the date it was posted. The rally is on the 25th.

it's not today. The announcement was but the date is July 25th

Are you retarded?

youre like 2 days late

How quickly everyone forgets that Trump met with almost all the Senators in a round-table discussion with them not to long ago at the White House. Jesus. There is video of it on their Youtube page. He had dinners and constant talks with many of them including Pence doing much of the same.

I want to ask everyone this: Does anyone things that Trump was pretty much expecting Healthcare to fail? That he knew it would blow up in Turtleman's and Ryan's face? I keep remembering and going back to how Bannon wanted Ryan to vote the first time on the bill even if it didn't pass. Yes, the GOP has wasted time. Yes, this is a setback. However, I'm not entirely convinced Trump wasn't expecting in in some way or another
>inb4 69-dimensional sand curling

What about Infogalactic?

2018 would be a bigger fight for the GOP if that continue to fumble on key legislative initiatives, humiliating the party and letting down the conservative base.

It's more the cowards at the GOP trying to hide their failures behind Trump that rustles my jimmies.

Dems will blame Trump for everything like Republicans blamed Obama. The GOP is trying to use this to their advantage to shield themselves from their failures.

It's on the 25th.

I'm worried that Trump might recieve some negative responses from the rally since the last six months of work on getting the ACA repealed was a giant waste of time.

lame

I do think this was intentional. This was a put up or shut up moment. Repeal and replace is off the table now, so it's all or nothing. Repeal, or go home and tell your constituents you voted to keep Obamacare in place.

Listen matey, if Peter can't convince me you're not going to

youtube.com/watch?v=zy2YnAYn08Q

>I'm worried that Trump might recieve some negative responses from the rally since the last six months of work on getting the ACA repealed was a giant waste of time.

He won't. Congress might, though.

Fucking pathetic. So-called representatives backstabbing us left and right and blaming the Executive Branch for their incompetence and constantly spiking the ball.

This rally is like 20 minutes from where I live. Hmm...

Too good to be true with the present court. We're lucky we got Gorsuch to replace Scalia. The real reason Dems are so antsy is due to the fact Obama only refreshed two liberal votes on the court and didn't get to swing it at all. Ginsberg is in ill health and Kennedy isn't a spring chicken either. If Trump gets to replace those two with more judges in the mold of Scalia, I have no doubt another Obamacare challenge will be raised and then subsequently struck down.

Believes in Judenphysik

I hope he bashes congress for their utter failure that they had 7+ years to fix. It's really their fault.

>july 25
Is this bait or can you not read?

Yeah - and he'll remember who didn't vote for repeal come 2018 and 2020 to not support them.
Agreed. We will see how little or no support Trump gives them come election time

Why did you guys shop the one with the retarded face and not the one with his cool face?

...And that is?

Trump's base arent mad at him over Obamacare. It's the fair-weather fuckers that are easy to jump ship because they read a few unflattering headlines and think his entire administration is somehow a failure.

Get there nice and early so you can get a seat in the first few rows and hold up a big fat sign telling Trump to endorse Kid Rock for the senate.

It's never too soon to get hyped about a rally

Hillary Clinton should be the demo nominee for 2020