What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones?

What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/887382337939533825
youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
youtube.com/watch?v=F2DiJhWf31c
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
youtube.com/watch?v=d9lZFXXWAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=NRAQgJy7xeA
youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
youtube.com/watch?v=nEy-R3BOO34
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtu.be/TWAIFzWMcXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edgy, but funny. If he used more data in his rants he could have 5 million subscribers on YT. He is in all the top memes.

Hes literally jewish and controlled opposition to either make the far right look crazy or make us believe hes on our side. Anywah who buys into this fag doesnt get the big picture.

>read the protocols

disgusting, lying white trash who only appeals to moronic white devils. This guy should be tortured then killed.

kike manlet

The answer to who he is lies in the answer of who his father is.

My guess. Freemason. CIA. Jew.

Funny

Love this guy. True patriot fighting for our democracy.

He's a entertainer unfairly mistaken for a journalist.

I love the over reactions fake or not its funny as hell you gotta admit that shit.

hail unto Kaiser!

Alex Jonestown Punch

He was 10-20 years ahead of everyone on half the redpills we take for granted now. Now he's just a meme.

He's a homophobic bigot.

MAKE AMPHIBIANS GAY AGAIN
A
G
A

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on Bill Hicks?

He's CIA. He's entertaining as fuck though.

Good goy. Although it may be that they had applied some pressure on him, i remember him suddenly dropping pizzagate theme and starting telling how unrealistic conspiracy theory it is, people dont change like that without (((someone))) threatening them.

fuck off flag hiding shill faggots

Alex hasnt been wrong in like the 20 years he has been broadcasting, you should listen to him and make up your own opinion

they are trying to discourage you from listening to him so hard that it makes it very obvious that he is telling the truth

also the memes about him only made him stronger

also i know this is a slide thread but whatever

infowars dot com faggots

nice fake news u got there

He's reaching out to /ourguy/ pewdiepie which we all know got fucked by wsj.

>twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/887382337939533825

>tfw almost got 1776 digits

I'd prefer it if all jewish controlled ops were as entertaining as Alex Jones.

he's flexing so fucking hard kek

he's dale gribble combined with bill doughtrie and hank hill

>just a meme
>investigating seth rich
>investigating pizzagate
>redpilling masses
yeah okay nice opinion faggot

cia controlled opposition, and manlet

Do you think pewdepie responded?

same.

>whoever disagrees is a shill

Hes jewish you dumb fuck and his butt buddy pjw said jews arent overrepresented in areas of wealth. Keep being a useful idiot.

Hes good for slightly redpilling normies, but in the big picture hes one of them

Our state run media used to love having him around. He made the conspiratards look horrible. Then, he helped her Trump elected..... media is not so amused anymore. That's why they did a smear campaign on him. He's where a lot people start their red pill path, but he should never be where it ends.

Controlled opposition.

Alex Jones 1999 Y2K,Russians are attacking!
youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

Alexs threatens to kill caller for pointing out its the jews
youtube.com/watch?v=F2DiJhWf31c

>CIA controlled opposition/(((jew)))
>(((lauren southern)))

Sup Forums isnt gonna keep falling for these fake accusations you shills

Confirmed zionist shill.

I know none of you will watch this, but here is a video of him debating David Duke where he got destroyed so hard that he deleted it and any mentions of it from his channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

he's kind of obsessed with gay frogs

Alex "gay jew" Jones is the definition of a Lummox

I heard him say on the Joe Rogan podcast he regrets the Y2K nonsense. But yes he is not to be trusted, he said that for money.

I think he's been consistently cleaning up his act over time. I disagree with him at times but I think he's slow roasting

Pretty good for news and I like the contests too

Yeah... "literally." Get fucked nu-male faggot.

hes 100% christian and PJW never said that, they also refer to the jews as globalists, you're the useful idiot if you believe you can develop a massive audience by openly being anti semitic you fucking moron

I like him he tells a lot of truth. I stopped listening and eatching during the trump shit though. I like trump but it was boring . I haven't got back into it but i follow that guy on social media hes one source my news

he talked about why trump should expose and start taking down the federal reserve like yesterday you fucking idiot

Super. Male. Vitality.

The thing that pisses me off the most is his supplement shilling. He sells very expensive 'supplements' for a variety of things. They're essentially glorified multi vitamins. Most of them are packed in liquids which causes the decomposition process of vitamins to occur very fast, so basically you're buying rotten vitamins and untested herbal treatments.

Not to mention most people already don't believe in supplement based therapy.

He's not far right.

only real news left on Earth.

ANYONE THAT SHIT TALKS ALEX JONES IS GETTING PAID TO DO SO.

Waste of viewing time. Only has dramatic value in terms of acting, my money is on him being a paid shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9lZFXXWAw8

enjoy your pop drumpfkins

i find him very entertaining, quite informative, I like the fact that he is not afraid to slam liberals and I also like the way he speaks. That being saie, I dont know much about his connections and character outside the show

t h i c c

>tough guy triggered over the word literally

Wew

Hes fucking bill hicks 100%, laugh if u want but just go look it up for yourself it's a god damn psychotic circus in our world, bill hicks is alex jones

this
his products are priced lower than the ones at the store and most of the time they are of higher quality, i started buying from him even with shipping to canada its less expensive than in stores here in many cases, if you dont like multivitamin or fluoride free toothpaste then its cool mate but the guy self funds his news industry selling products at a competitive price, what do you do that is so great? 0.2 cent per post is that it?

No shit you cant be openly anti semitic. Where are you getting hes christian from? Hes literally admitted on video hes jewish you dumb fuck. Both of the women he married are jews also. Like i said hes good for redpilling normies but in the big.picture thats it

THIS

He is obviously based. Calling someone a jew is the most common way to turn us away from known altright celebs. See lauren southern

at least he knows how to open a pickle jar

Hes admitted it

If you're looking for a non compounded vitamin he's not the best. But yes the quality of some of his stuff is alright. Fluoride free toothpaste, his is about $8-$9, I get it at the supermarket for about $5??

ghost is better

its pretty obvious the shills are pushing right side character assassination on pol.
shit like that might work on plebbit, not here ya culture destroying kikes.

he never said that, you are fake news

He's either crazy or memeing
Both I'm fine with

Total shill for the Jews. He's doing what the Jews do - pushing nonsense that idiots eat up. He's filling the conspiracy market with stuff that detracts attention from the Jews.

see

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed

his ex wife was giving him false information in an attempt to discredit him and disrupt any digging he was doing

i can't even find fluoride free toothpaste at the store here lol and i tried

One of the few truthseeking with integrity news programs available, crazy but true. When all is said and done Alex will go xown as one of the leading rainbow warriors that helped free Gaia from ((them)) and will be spolen of by children from other star systems alomg with all the indigo warriors that helped. Chek m.

>also I browse Sup Forums

Damn right, you fucking fruitbowl

lmao have you seen his new ad for it its hillarious its basically your greentext but the setting is in a lab with two hot girls

Same

probably one of the most successful role players ever according to his lawyers.

10/10 post.
Will purchase. You wouldn't happen to have a discount code, would you?

>roleplayer
they are talking about the time he dressed up as the joker to make a funny video, but okay

>dont listen to him goyim
too late, the goyim know

it's how we cherry pick the faggots

>using literally literally all the time
HEY GUYS ITS LEAFY
L I T E R A L L Y
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y

This is a new form of youth speak. You revealed yourself with one word.

Comedian; wouldn't take seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRAQgJy7xeA
youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

hes a legendary goblin

It sucks dude. I'm sorry and I wish you could. Try ordering it off amazon. Tom's makes some really good toothpaste!

Bill Hicks riding a horse? Thats a new one

>posting memes made by other people
you are making him stronger
IF ANYONE REALLY WONDER WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT ; just watch this 2 minutes video lol its that easy :

youtube.com/watch?v=nEy-R3BOO34

shills are trying to character assassinate him but it wont happen he's too popular already

He's no Milton William Cooper.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

>>At a recent pretrial hearing, attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo that using his client Alex Jones’ on-air Infowars persona to evaluate Alex Jones as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in “Batman.”

>>“He’s playing a character,” Wilhite said of Jones. “He is a performance artist.”

>>“He is a performance artist.”

>>a performance artist

>>performance artist

always makes me laugh

You guys should listen to this. Sad but his words are true.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

looks like a slave nigger in 2018

the people know him, he has been broadcasting for 20 years, everybody know he is not playing a character (other than when he is actually playing a character like Obama or the joker)

anyway thats not how you greentext either lol

Uhmmmmm guys? He says he is a jew right here during a lengthy discussion at the end of the video
youtu.be/TWAIFzWMcXo
Wtf I thought he was /ourguy/™

>being this far gone on the spectrum

Mirror of the left my friend, stay simple minded and attack people on the words they use and not the actual content of what i wrote

Hes right about a lot but anyone that doesnt at least tackle Jews past, future and present is deliberately doing that tactically

the song is so good lmfao to think the creators think that this is hurting him is so funny

>investigating pizzagate

He is a complete bitch on this issue. "It's all just a set up, I knew it the whole time" is such bullshit. Comet Pizza came from the exact same wikileaks as all of the other shit we got.

He's an idiot, but hilarious. I love him

good luck fighting that god.hog-like man.

I dare you .

Fuck off. If he named the jew he would lose everything. Notice how david duke is not even close to alexs level? He's been calling out the government since he started. He wants 1776 again.

Id like to see what he says after that. I think he's a shill for jews but I dont believe that he said that unironically. He probably made some hypothetical argument after