/krg/ KID ROCK GENERAL - FIRST EDITION (IT'S A START)

KID ROCK ANNOUNCES SENATE RUN
kidrock.com/blog/announcement/447744/once-again-the-press-is-wrong

>Kid Rock's American Badass Grill
youtube.com/watch?v=wEn-CYYa4yQ
>Kid Rock yells "FUCK COLIN KAEPERNICK" at concert
youtube.com/watch?v=vFXzFq_lYLg
>Kid Rock on musicians overcharging for tickets
youtube.com/watch?v=PpufCRHg9os
>Kid Rock political youtube.com/watch?v=PesCqv9B_hc
>"I own tons of guns"
youtube.com/watch?v=jaEau5_LiCo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bu3rsha1ZtI
youtube.com/watch?v=KctI7C1qwNQ
huffingtonpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-kid-rock_us_596cb43be4b017418628f290
cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1107&page=4
youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Sage

why

Never in my life did I think I'd be googling "political positions of kid rock"

God bless this great nation

When is the deadline for him to file? How likely is it that he's going to do it?

MY NAME IS

balls in her mouth

BALL

making warren twist her panties up in a hissy fit is good in my book. i like what i hear and see from him so far.

Shareblue fag

Meme him for lulz

What's his name?

I have a feeling Sup Forums is going to get kid Rock elected.

HIS NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

>youtube.com/watch?v=bu3rsha1ZtI

Imagine if we could meme him into the presidency in 2024.

This is coming to D.C. In 2018

KID ROCK FOR SENATE!

FUCK NIGGERS!
FUCK DEMOCRATS!

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!

DuckDuckGo faggot

I cant wait until leftists are scrutinizing his lyrics when they start bashing him.

This White man knows whats up. Fuck Jewgle botnet.

Kid rock will win, i have proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=KctI7C1qwNQ

If you dislike driving towards the sunset while All summer long plays you need to off yourself

>shareable detected
you'll get banned for that eventually, ya know

For anyone doubting Kid Rock's Senate run because he used to be a race traitor wigger, just think of the how FURIOUS faggot democrats will be when some Confederate flag waving shitbag from Detroit shits all over the dreams of all the kike Harvard Law grads who's life goals of being Senator will be crushed.

KID ROCK FOR SENATE!

FUCK THE LEFT!
FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!

MAWA

Its a good start. We need to start building a pastebin so Sup Forums can shill him to victory. Michigan needs him.

There are actual Fox News boomers on twitter who think he is exactly what this country needs. I want to beat the shit out of them.

> He wrapped a midget in a murrican flag once on stage.This is a man who loves murrica.

false flag shill he has a black son go try harder to screen cap your own post fucking halfwit.

Let it Rock!
KIDS LET'S GET IT DONE

Fuck off KIKE. I'm sure (((your people))) would much rather have one of your own win, but its not happening.

We're in this for the chaos and chaos this will bring.

>implying he isn't exactly what our country needs

kys kike

Also we should leverage his nigger son and wife to get dumb detroit niggers to vote for him. Only a filthy racist would vote against Kid Rock aka The Man of the People!

Thanks for the tip Shlomo.

>wigger
>music industry jew cocksucker
>associated with Insane Clown Posse
>degenerate

Uh oh, Kid Rock race-mixed with a niggress. Can we still support him despite this mistake?

I don't understand why we can't be political realists. He's clearly better than anything else coming out of the shithole that is Detroit. So he's a niggerlover, who cares? That's a necessary qualification to win a city that's been quite literally BLACKED.

god damned right

bumping for the shits and giggles

>kid rock
>ID
>D-Doy

checks out

Hmm, you're right. If his son's mother is black it's harder to label him as a racist. Of course, the left will still call him a racist anyway.

No, it will be The Rock as President. Kid Rock is Vice President. How else would it make sense for the gods?

Do you listen to it in English or German?

they continue to devalue the terms when they use it in such instances. works for me. besides, it'll be hilarious watching their mental gymnastics.

Guys, all we gotta do is meme that his opponent is secretly pondering testifying against the Clintons. We don't even have to do that good of a job, just get it to plausible levels.

t. Democrat/Communist Shill

I really want this to happen. When is the deadline to file?

Wasn't NUGE running too?

Let's get all /ourguys/ in seats of political power just for endless liberal tears forever no matter how crazy.

No i unironically do believe that he is a good choice. I'm an actual White Nationalist and this is hands down the best thing that can happen to a majority black city. This is how WE get power.

Do we have any of his positions nailed down?

They'll say he's racist because he fetishizes black women. Yes, they actually will say this, I wish I was joking.

I wish Hacksaw was still around.....

huffingtonpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-kid-rock_us_596cb43be4b017418628f290

If Pocahontas is scared, it means we're onto something. It's Michigan anyway. How much more fucked up could it get? Let's meme him into the senate!

checked.

Kek endorses the use of DuckDuckGo.com over jewgle!

He is with us in this fight, Anons!

has he ever actually accomplished anything that didn't involve shaving his legs and oiling up his titties?

>in b4 Sup Forums jerks itself off over a kid rock win when he would landslide anybody if the race was today

Strong gun rights for sure. That and tax reform were the two big issues he's been public with

fuck yourself

He is, and he still wrestles.
cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1107&page=4

it's the rust belt, a janitor could landslide a politician at this point just because they wouldn't have a history in politics

If Kid Rock wins, how major will the asshurt from the left be?

He's got bug out eyes and a hook nose.

I don't trust him.

Because the last celebrity we elected was such a success

>No healthcare repeal

>No tax reform

>No wall

Let's make congress even more incompetent cuz DUDE MEMES! Epic win!

The real question you should be asking is whether or not that actually matters

Trump's actually been pretty great considering all the forces against him desu.

Dude has used a Confederate flag in his act on stage.

Full on shitter shoa

I am legitimately shocked. I heard he had died!

Kek works in mysterious ways. Kid Rock's run is already bringing me joy.

KEEP TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being Trump-level... about a 9. Exceptional.

BAW CHIGGA WA DU BANG A BANG CHIGGY WIGGY BAH DA WAH... whatever whatever....

Not This bad, but close. Jimmies will be rustled AF

for:

That's very short sighted user.
You believe Congress is incompetent.
You prefer to leave the incompetent incumbent Dem in place instead of someone who may or may not be better, but who certainly can do no worse.
You are not smart enough to be here, faggot. You have to go back.

>a general for a fucking cuckservative
Why?

Less than two days after he filed to run and he is already talking about health reform and tax reform, so the average person can comprehend each fully themselves without getting fucked over or having to hire a consultant.

Im actually impressed. He is already speaking about real, tangible issues within days of entering politics, while (((career politicians))) have harped on about useless bullshit issues nobody cares about for decades.

I was skeptical at first, but I am ready to throw my support behind him. Hope he wins.

Leftists won't explode like they did over Trump. They'll just deflate like a balloon.

I'd say Dr. POTUS had been pretty better than just pretty great

I don't doubt it a bit. However, I think that sort of retardation, aside from it being amusing, works for us in the current political clime; they have overplayed that hand. It's killing them. Some of them even know it, yet they can't help themselves. They are self destructing, Dixiebro. Enjoy.

He is building the wall. Healthcare can take 3 more years still. The federal government gummed up and unfunctioning is great, not a drawback.

FUCK YOU POL, I'M A FILTHY MEXICAN THAT CAME HERE TO AMERIKA, I LOVE BERNIE SANDERS AND VOTED FOR HIM IN THIS PAST ELECTION. FUCK DONALD TRUMP HE IS DUMB AND LOVES SUCKING RUSSIA PEE PEE, I LOVE TAKING AMERIKAN JOBS YUM THEY TASTE SO GOOD, I LOVE NIGGERS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME AS ALL OF US, I LOVE CHINKS, I LOVE JEWS. HITLER WAS BAD GUY ROOOOOOODY POOOOOOODY PISLORDS

Go around the internet and see how liberals feel about Kid Rock running for senate. That's why.

FUCK YOU POL, I'M A FILTHY MEXICAN THAT CAME HERE TO AMERIKA, I LOVE BERNIE SANDERS AND VOTED FOR HIM IN THIS PAST ELECTION. FUCK DONALD TRUMP HE IS DUMB AND LOVES SUCKING RUSSIA PEE PEE, I LOVE TAKING AMERIKAN JOBS YUM THEY TASTE SO GOOD, I LOVE NIGGERS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME AS ALL OF US, I LOVE CHINKS, I LOVE JEWS. HITLER WAS BAD GUY ROOOOOOODY POOOOOOODY PISLORDS

>wanting a cuckservative on the senate because it upsets liberals
Literally just "eh, better than nothing."

They'll still explode bigly fortunately. They'll desperately burn through millions of dollars while being annoying.

FUCK YOU POL, I'M A FILTHY MEXICAN THAT CAME HERE TO AMERIKA, I LOVE BERNIE SANDERS AND VOTED FOR HIM IN THIS PAST ELECTION. FUCK DONALD TRUMP HE IS DUMB AND LOVES SUCKING RUSSIA PEE PEE, I LOVE TAKING AMERIKAN JOBS YUM THEY TASTE SO GOOD, I LOVE NIGGERS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME AS ALL OF US, I LOVE CHINKS, I LOVE JEWS. HITLER WAS BAD GUY ROOOOOOODY POOOOOOODY PISLORDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's closer to 1488 and not ZOG than any of the cocksuckers we have right now. At least I think. Maybe this is just a (((plot))).

You know whats not on this list? Actual legislation. Executive orders don't mean shit, a signature from the next guy in office is all it takes to repeal them.

FUCK YOU Sup Forums IM A DIRTY ITALIAN THAT CAME TO AMERIKA I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON AND I VOTED FOR HER IN THE PAST ELECTION FUCK DRUMPF HE LOVE RUSSIA AND SUCKS RUSSIAN WEE WEE AMERIKA GIVE ME JOBS ONLY FOR WHITE PEOPLE LIKE ME JEWS ARE GOOD AND HITLER WAS A BAD GUY

FUCK YOU Sup Forums IM A DIRTY JEW THAT CAME TO AMERICA I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON AND I VOTED FOR HER IN THE PAST ELECTION FUCK DRUMPF HE LOVE RUSSIA AND SUCKS RUSSIAN WEE WEE AMERIKA GIVE ME JOBS ONLY FOR WHITE PEOPLE LIKE ME JEWS ARE GOOD AND HITLER WAS A BAD GUY

FUCK YOU Sup Forums IM A DIRTY ITALIAN THAT CAME TO AMERIKA I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON AND I VOTED FOR HER IN THE PAST ELECTION FUCK DRUMPF HE LOVE RUSSIA AND SUCKS RUSSIAN WEE WEE AMERIKA GIVE ME JOBS ONLY FOR WHITE PEOPLE LIKE ME JEWS ARE GOOD AND HITLER WAS A BAD REEEEEEE

little faggots can't bury senator rock that easy.

1st for Hickino

youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo

Dems were barred from the Congress healthcare meetings. You've got no one to blame but yourselves dude.

or Red Neckino

He will win, anonymous. Kek will it

His competition is a Democrat incumbent who's been sitting since 2001, and Trump won Michigan last year. This is Kid Rock we're talking about. Do you really not understand why this guy winning would be such a huge blow to the Democrats or have you been living under a rock the last two years?