In case of emergency

In case this board is disappearing , due to Internet gov restrictions or whatever dumb regulation shit where are we going Sup Forums? Do you have another plan ?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit

Delet

you could say i have a final solution, yes

im going to join the wizards if this place gets shoahed, hby?

>where are we going
>we

Enter normie, fade in with the crowd and Sup Forums real-life tough power level concealed.

elite autistes will find a way regardless.

Ebaums world.

fpbp

Sup Forums is just reddit's shitpost dumping ground ground, anyway.

Ebaumsworld and 9gag

Okay.

create my own chan
duh

5chan, then 6chan, then 7chan, then 9ch, then Yli.

completechan

It doesn't matter. In the future there will be about 20 websites on the internet that all all extremely bluepilled SJW hugbox communities like reddit and tumblr. It will also be illegal to create your own website without (an extremely difficult to obtain) license.

(((they))) are going to ensure that there will be no place for us to retreat to when Sup Forums gets the axe

Samson option. If you were here for pol harbor you already know the escape plan

Go visit my cousins on 8 Chan its been a while.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam.
Eight chan.
The only reason I don't spend my time there is because they're so much less populated.
I like the people who post there. They get up to even nuttier shit than we do sometimes. But I don't like how threads are either empty or populated by the same five people.

Usenet.

Come home white man.

>pic-related

8gag doesn't like us, cause they ain't us. They're much worse in the facebook frog department it's almost unbearable.

sounds like about the time we take up guns

with hookers and black jack?

there is like a100 other chans.

invade reddit become a janitor ban all redditors who arent channers.

this board won't disappear. it is and always has been a containment board used by researchers to gather data on extremist views

Celebrate for I am free, lawd almighty free at last!

ive seen this mentioned before and its been said to have little to 0 shills and its just a bunch of old fags in there but i never managed to find the site ive only started browsing /pol in 2014 pls tell me of the promised land

you've been huffing too many chem trails Sup Forumsbro

>implying you're not here forever
>implying any other place will come close to this
If Sup Forums dies, its over. Sure there will be knockoffs but it will fill with reddit and normies who want le Sup Forums experience.

They can't possibly get rid of all the content out there. We can build a .onion adress. If anything it will help cull the Reddit problem since normies can't into the dark net

if Sup Forums dies everyone moves on to get this fix and the moot monopoly dies

probably just try to stay off the internet.

If you take what Sup Forums has amassed here on the internet and attempt to cut it off from the users, the result will be that it seeps up to the surface of the real world to manifest there instead.

Let's pray that they're that stupid.

>these people post on Sup Forums
don't let it get to your head senpai

why would I tell you, Mr. Goldberg?

I, in some ways, HOPE it's ever. I've been here since...

Wait... '06...

Oh god! Why am I still here?

WHY DID I NEVER LEAVE?

any idea how many pedo/b/ros have been nabbed through Sup Forums ?

It's not the people, it's the ideas. Right now, they're here on Sup Forums. If Sup Forums goes away, that doesn't eliminate the ideas, and they will go somewhere else to congregate.

voat.co/

This

Everyone should start going back before anything happens so nobody is left behind.

>Sup Forums goes down
>instantly a million other sources pop up like digital samizdat

I can see that happening. Sup Forums acts as a pressure valve for our discontent, as well as a containment for our views.

what ideas

>list everything that's ever been discussed on Sup Forums right now

Fuck off.

>ive only started browsing /pol in 2014 pls tell me of the promised land
The OPSEC is effective, then.
Stay plebeian newfaggot.

you don't even know, you're just big talk from big ego

>prove yourself by documenting in a single post every idea that has ever passed through Sup Forums

Fuck off.

Hello CIA

That's fucking awesome.

Yeah I was gonna go to www.reddit.killyourself

Oh wait, wait no, that's where you should go

if i have to find this shit site on my own ill spread it around so everyone nad their boomer faggot mother knows where the cool new place is faggot

thought as much desu

There is already a subreddit for it.

Completechan and meguca

>guys, guys, what would it mean if Sup Forums surfaced in the real world?
>I'm just interested guys, I don't need to start plotting anti-Sup Forums strategies or anything, I don't need someone who has been here for over a decade distilling the essence of Sup Forums into a few simple points that I can plan to work against
>I'm just interested, so could someone please encapsulate all of Sup Forums into a single post

Fuck off.

I'll start shitposting in real life.
Probably in a beer hall.

cripple chan

this

nice autism

Be forced to live life outside of the internet. Honestly if the whole net neutrality thing falls through and the internet as we know it largely collapsed it would likely be a net positive for the developed world.

If Sup Forums goes down, the frogs with go fourth, Flooding the real world and lefty hangouts like a tsunami of herpes filled needles, Once and for all bringing bible prophecy to life. You hear that lefties? You kill Sup Forums and it literally brings fourth biblical prophecy in which you get wiped out. As a conspiracy theorist and end of the world buff, i sincerely hope you are this stupid.

lmao just found a good lead on what it is on an anarchy board referencing it so i guess its a tight clique hmm

>If I ask for something retarded, then it's autism when I'm told to fuck off

yep found it why the fuck is it used as an alternative and why is it supposed to be secrete its unironically autistic i was actually curious how lame

when the killing of Sup Forums literally leads to next hitler.

They won't shut us down. We're contained here. If Sup Forums goes down our autistic shitposting will spread out and infect the entire internet.

Mesh net

>moot
Who?

Steam user forums under some anime game I'd imagine

Deep web.

>If Sup Forums goes down our autistic shitposting will spread out and infect the entire internet.
True

You're talking to a newfag. He doesn't know.

Probably, I've been hoarding vidya and Sup Forums incase it happens, I'm actually a bit excited.

all I'll say is if pol goes down there will be dire consequences

Some mythical character from Westeros

>Implying that Sup Forums is the only board in existence.

>Implying that you really want to know where we would potentially end up going to.

>Lots of us would go where you wouldn't want to follow, the pressure is just too great

stay mad

plebbit/r/darknetplan

>inb4 ree plebbit

where?

We already moved to infinite Chan when mootfag was trying to lolocaust us.

KEK

Is Voat still a Charlie Foxtrot?

>el ebin cjdns meme
idiot / 10

just follow me desu

I run a piratebox imageboard that allows for file uploads of any kind. Nothing interesting so far but there is no NSA tracking possible on it.

nntpchan is the future, or so I have been told.

We form local groups under the same name.

If the internet is dead....okay what if we get like ham radios and shit like some preppers have? Making our own channel to discuss how we hate (((them)))

Unironically this. Sup Forums is a trove for idea mining and manipulation. Its probably more valuable for information than it is dangerous

SATIRE dummy

neogaf or 2chan

Lurk moar.

Good luck shitcasting

Reddit will go down far before this site will.

This gook moot doesn't giveafuck

Regroup? lel. I'll be driving trucks full of HE into parliament before that ever happens.

Nobody tell the newfags anything.

>Proxy.Sup Forums.org/pol

What they don't realise is that we have become cognisant, we are alive, we have hive mind psychic abilities, we have attained oneness, we don't need no computers and shit, too late normies

See you on the astral planes kiddos

We've been through a hundred times before. We meet in the Nutella review page on Amazon.

Try to keep up.

DarkNet and OpenMesh.

kenex, Nice.