I want to troll the Fake News Network

I pass by the CNN Hollywood building everyday to and from school. Any requests Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPGa6vzfvqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes fuck off then kys

Please tell me you're not a film school fag.

Gladly

Yes, sort out your room and then rescue your father from the depths of the ocean.

Nah but I'm into film though.

build a device that overbroadcasts on wifi frequencies so they all have to hook up to a wired network
dont let the fcc catch you tho

Shoot yourself on camera

Oh and you're british.
I'm sooo suprised

Set up a fake CIA careers booth

Yeah keep going to school, work your ass off, become wildly rich, then buy cnn when your 70 years old.

Post a photo of Alex Jones somewhere around the building.

Leave a picture of Jesus and see if they report it as a hate crime.

I'm down for this one

kekistan flag

I will update you tomorrow.

Throw your poop. Chase people outside. Just act like all the retard you already are you liberal arts faggot.

Not a libfag but if I was I'd do that

OKAY LOOK GO RENT A HELICOPTER AND DROP A CRATE OF HORSE SHIT ON THE BUILDING. BURT REYNOLDS DID THIS TO THE NAT ENQUIRER BACK IN THE DAY LMAO

>school
>pic is turned sideways

N E W F A G D E T E C T E D

(but no seriously, they will probably do one of those group interviews on kids your age on Trump. If they do, fucking demolish them and call them out on their fake news bullshit. But don't be sloppy, they would probably edit your response to make you look bad; don't give them that chance).

can u do it around 8pm I usually pass by it on way home from work thanks

Go inside and start taking massive shits in restrooms on working floors

Dress up in business casual and infiltrate the office

Jam the copy machine on purpose

Microwave random shit in the breakroom

The possibilities are endless

I was posting from my phone and it was auto rotating the photo to compress the size

on every vehicle in the parking lot place a flyer on the windshield that says kys commie

I can do it at 11:30am

Loud music maybe? Something that will piss them off during broadcasting like this. youtube.com/watch?v=pPGa6vzfvqk

THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD I LIKE IT. ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT TAKING THE SHITS

IPhone or android? my ZLT phone has a built-in app that allows me to crop and rotate photos. idek about IPhoney (granted, IDK about other androids as well).

iPhone

Well that's your first problem lol

WAAAGH! PEPE

vs

CUNTLICKER NEWS NETWOK

Can you imagine if they ran a news story about some guy RADICALIZED BY DRUMPF coming in and upper-deckering their toliets

Climb their building and jump off it.

>news
BRUH YEAH OF COURSE I CAN IS THIS FUCKING SARCASM? WE'RE TALKING CNN HERE

I guess your right