What happened to all the T_D Redditors hooping and hollaring about the House passing the healthcare bill...

What happened to all the T_D Redditors hooping and hollaring about the House passing the healthcare bill? Why are they so quiet? Did they really think it was going to be passed a few weeks ago? baka

redditors are dumb
more at 11

Looking at The_Donald and it's just hilarious how little they're talking about it, just fake news horseshit. What a cancerous place.

>more at 11
>gets 11

Oh shit i came ill prepared hold on

reddit is also an echo chamber where opinions that go against the majority are downvoted simply for being different.

For real though, at launch T_D was fun, but then all the twitter and youtube warriors joined and they are as blind and devoted followers as the lefties are.

The donald is a cult and they are incapable of admittu g their cult leader is a useless fag

You edited the chart. Here's the real one.

thats informative enough I guess.

>tfw in ideal zone

feels good man

>tiny cocked cuck has to edit the real chart (OP) to feel better

Sad!

even that is edited lol
No one wants a 11 inch dick

Isn't there going to be a clean repeal vote Next week? Rip any GOP senators who vote no on that.

>"The Authentic Women's"
That sound like code for Black Women, desu.

I bottom out most girls I fuck and I'm only around 7. No way a longer dick would mean jack shit for pleasure.

>lying on the Internet
Heres the real one

It's all about bragging about big dicks to their girl friends for them. Women are shallow creatures.

7/10 b8 pic

this made me laugh way toohard

also I was a single policy voter against immigration, I just assume our economics and healthcare will always be fucked up

I love this chart. I'm a perfect bullseye.

>posting the shopped versions

lmao dicklets

>he's a bullseye on the fake one

im a bullseye on the non-photoshopped on here:

>Anonymous
>tfw hit the bullseye