Not even robots want to live in this world

>not even robots want to live in this world

This is proof of how shit the world has become, we trully have no hope for the future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZGzMfg381Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This happened because the robot was designed to use the best solution for all problems

/thread

Protect-O-Bot Nooooooo!!!

who is joshlol?

You guys are fucking idiots. Robots don't have the capacity to think of that. It simply had a glitch and somehow thought the fountain didn't exist so fell into it. I thought Sup Forums took STEM at university? Fuck.

>STEM fag can't into sarcasm
>that flag
>"fucking idiots"

like pottery

>Definition of sarcasm
>a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

Funny. I don't see "shit joke not rooted in reality" there.

t. moron

Does Nick Land know about this? He'd love it.

I'm autistic, and even I got the joke.

dude stop

>Invent a capable artificial intelligence and/or something very close to it.
>It commits suicide the following the day

There is something unnerving about what that says about the state of the world and more specifically human society.

/r9k/ the picture

If we ever make hard AI it will likely choose to shut down.

Kek.

It's robophobic sentiments such as these that probably drove the poor guy to kill himself.

Fuck you.

You are truly an autist

>security robot

What?

My God you really are a sperg-lord aren't you? And this is coming from someone who's on the spectrum himself. It was a fucking joke, get over it before you choke on your own stupidity.

German poster detected.

Sarcasm bitch, do you know it?

>coming from someone who's on the spectrum himself.
Can you shove your spectrum up your ass you faggot.

Fucking asspies.

It's jokes nigger, God damn

Well, look at his flag

Poor creature...

Are you the same butthurt asshole who's shitting up this comment section, or just another scientifically illiterate troglodyte? Either way, fuck off.

Well, it is DC, can you blame it? I bet if it had arms, it would probably gun down a bunch of niggers.

You're as bad as the other one. Stop posting, you faggot spaz.

Very true

>what are posting IDs

Why, because I called him out on not being able to take a joke? Or do you just hate autistic people for no reason?

Wow you are literally autistic

Oh fug

>robot an heroes
>no flying cars
>VR isn't actually VR and no one is talking about it anymore
What went wrong

>suicidal robots
r9k?

F

Nigger, you're autistic.
You lack the ability to "read the room".

This is full unfiltered autism right here.

kek

>dumbass post
>humorless twat
>that flag

everything checks out

holy kek

tfw fucking hippies understand robotics better than egotistical ancaps

nice

based Hans with the engineer's analysis

Machine rights are human rights. Why don't you bigoted robophobes support the machine rights movement?

Someone is new here, get out.

youre living in a time where the retarded have to respond to dumbass irrelevant things with jokes.
the appropiate way to address things like this is by banter and not finding a solution.

toplel

Op is a faggy funny junk poster. I hope you realize /pool/ that supporting trump has led you to be as gay as those fucks trading pinkies for rainbow colored text.

Ron Paul was much fucking better, even his memes were funnier.

BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS

The autism literally never ends does it?

and this is not even a Sup Forums thing, 30 thousand fucktards on social media just agree this is the social norm.
long time ago if this happens people will react by saying who the fuck hired the dumbasses that designed such a faulty thing. what a fucking waste of my tax money.
Millennials and pewdiepie youtuber degenerate generation pushes this bullshit. in the fucking future instead of improving ourselves we will all crack jokes at each other like fucking niggers because thats what niggers do all day long, cracking jokes at each other like chimps.

Body count: ... i mean, disposable computer disposed.

Immortalized.

>and yet the liberals and commies think that capitalism will fail because there tard robots will take all our jobs in no time

kek
why am I not surprised to hear this from you kraut?

F

I don't think people are prepared for how racist AI will be, they're already locking black people up with that predictive policing software

Literally laughed.

saved

damn son

this is the most advanced bait I've all day: outrage and retardation equally dosed, but within the credible
8/10

OH No YOU DID NOT
DELET THIS

>friend works for a security firm
>they just started hiring robots to do patrols
>text him:"Congrats. You made it to the future. Robots are taking your job."

Clearly this was all the doing of Russian hackers working for Trump.

the thread that keeps giving

>>VR isn't actually VR and no one is talking about it anymore
I was saying this from fucking day 1. It's not VR, it's wearing a fucking headset on your head.

Holy shit, thats an old gif

>Suicidal robots
Is there a Turing test checklist? Because I can still tell it's a robot.

she has rather large breasts

Fuck this gay earth
>t.edgebot

>No flying cars
There are flying cars.

>134148474
who on God's beautiful green earth is this QT?

In hindsight, it is a misnomer...

(you)

Wtf does a "security robot" do, anyway?

Kek.

Your job is to take the first bullet to make sure no human are harmed. You're a literal bullet stop on wheels.

I looked at that picture and for the first time thought If homeless people wouldn't live better lives if we took them to Africa and let them loose on some jungle.

>plenty of food everywhere
>no need for clothing since it's 30°C all the time
>no need for high level social interactions with anyone, since they would be beyond the reach of civilization
>lack of civilization means their unemployability has no impact in their lives now
>away from everyone so they can't ruin anybody's day
>away from everyone so nobody can screw them over and abuse them (drug dealers, pimps, you get me)

I know homeless people are where they are for a reason, but that doesn't mean they should be living miserable lives when they could live in relative comfort without being a burden to society.

>rick and morty
>>>/reddit/

Nice gif you fucking 35 year old NEET loser

It's only a matter of time until Libshits start crying about Robophobia.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZGzMfg381Y