Thought on Varg?

Been listening to a lot of Varg at work lately and he says a ton of stuff that I already agreed with on a subconscious leve,l but never truly vocalized. Additionally, his talks on traditional european spirituality have been effecting me as a christian - the ideas he channels about this subject are a breath of fresh are and I am beginning to believe they speak uniquely to the european subconscious in a way other world views cannot.

Anyone else having similar experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=nLfhSD4IDhc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130060176/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mentally ill commie historically illiterate commie larper. If his plan is for SHTF he should not shit on christianity since its going to be survivalist christian sects who inherit the earth.

Nobody on the right should like him.

Agree with him the more time goes by.
I see where you are coming from.
Do you not realise that most of the world's Christians are non-white? Are they your brothers too?

I'm not even religious myself but in the breakdown of law and order rural fundamentalist sects will survive the best (except the Amish since they are pacifist and unarmed).

Stop posting these fucking threads you autistic asshole.

Anyone self-sufficient and willing to defend themselves will survive shtf. On the other hand I don't think that people dumb enough to be fundamentalists have enough brain power to do either of these things succesfully.

Amish are not unarmed, but they are unwilling to use their guns for anything other than hunting.

Stop worshipping a kike on a stick.

Murderer who lives innawoods and allegedly burns down churces?

Having a cohesive group is what matters in a scenario like that. If they're fundamentalists that's better than they were rootless liberal trendies, but if their Christian 'fundamentalists' that'll be a group with average iqs in the double digits, Vargs tribe is much better off.
Don't like 'em don't read 'em and certainly don't bump them.

He did his time so now he's reabilatited and lives in harmony with nature in rural France. Also he has a 6 children. Also his content is extremely enlightening on many subjects, he seeks to help his wider tribe recognise the threats facing them and act accordingly. What have you done to further the white race in the meantime?

The man he killed was planning on killing him - the Norwegian police was going to do nothing to stop this. There is nothing dishonorable about killing your enemies when they pose and existential threat to you.

don't you have a bull to prep for Trudeau?

It's always an Amerifat defending Christcuckery. ALWAYS.

He is a glorified lunatic.

Much less than the pope

>a degenerate kraut
Of course it's the degenerates from degenerate countries that hate on christianity. At least you'll be dominated by islam. You need it.

this is just bait.

Varg is a looney end of story.

A jesuit and a kike. Fun fact the previous pope was actually opposed to immigration.

Idiot, liar, dumbass, projects, knows nothing, defends Christianity. Yup. As always.

Varg is a degenerate and useful idiot for the jews. Also on the second biggest argument of Larpagans about christianity being universal, do you think Europeans wouldn't have propagated whatever other religion they would've had in an alternate universe?

Time is passing kraut, better ready that anus of yours for Ahmed.

le no true scotsman. the facts prove you wrong on all occasions. but I know you will continue down this path like the indoctrinated imbecile you are and I cba to was a single further second on you or the other useful idiots in here and on Sup Forums in general. total waste of time.

Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden Heill Oden Sale Oden

He is even too dumb to know that Merkel is highly religious, head of the Christian Democratic Union, daughter of a pastor, the president was a literal pastor, all churches are pro open borders, all ship in the med are run by christians, so the anti-right NGOs

As I said. I have no time for imbeciles like you. And if I look at you and all the millions of Christcucks: maybe the extermination of you isn't such a bad thing in the end.

STOP SHILLING YOUR E-CELEBS FUCKING UNDERAGES.

JIDF makes the thread. JIDF salts the thread. Looks like I gotta buy another one of his stupid books.

Varg says it well. More than half of these migrants are Christian Africans.

>evangelicals
>EVANGELICAS
That's catholic christianity dumbfuck.

By your logic then pagans are all degenerate lefties with all the wiccans. All the ships are run by the governement. Yes goy, wish the extermination of christians and not muslims and jews.

We wouldn't have a Muslim problem without the Jewish problem. We wouldn't have a Jewish problem without the Christian problem.

You see these million or so Christian Africans as brothers. I see them as worse than the Arabs.

According to your dear Varg this is a white individual.

They are the same as the immigrants that call themselves muslim. You "pagans" are so irrelevant that your actions won't change the status quo.

You know this is bullshit. You can't defend your universalism so you make up garbage. Only Christians view other races as equals. This is why Christians shit on the semi-intelligent Arab migrants rather than the subhuman Christian African migrants.

varg is a retarded loser welfare queen who should never be taken seriously.

>sandnigger lover
So you like Ahmed's cock up your arse uh? Remove that flag, reveal yourself BABYLON!

I'm not a pagan. I just hate Christianity for what it has done, and is doing, and will do, to Europe. Enjoy your new Christian brothers.

Are you blind? It looks perfectly fine.

>taqiyya
Yeah I will not enjoy them because we are not cucked like your country, you still have to reveal your flag.

>anyone who calls out my garbage is a Muslim
This is why people hate you cultists. You nation destroying faggots refuse to address the Christian African migrant problem. Better off just calling anyone who points out that Christian universalism is suicidal a heretic/Muslim. Then the problem goes away. Or does it?

I am a racist. Christianity is the root of the problem and has been since the caused the fall of Rome. I am not a Pagan. I don't care about Muhammad. I care about Europe.

Not true, the only reason that happened was because Germany become secular in the past 2 decades.
Christianity lost most of their followers in Europe.
No followers = no criticism within their ranks.
It's a simple correlation how coincidently Europe became more multicultural the time the more secular it grew.

mentally handicaped welfare leech, married some autistic groupie during his prison stay for being an arsonist-murderer. Now he shelters his autistic wife and the children who have some serious Trisomy kind of genetic defect from the outside world while he's making historically inaccurate vlogs about history.

Most of his viewers are American teenagers who are equally uneducated and the people who keep subtly trolling him.

Wrong. Christian groups that hate their race and the declining cult numbers flooded the country with more Christians. This is why non-Christian immigration is always heavily scrutinized but nobody says jack shit about the subhuman 70 IQ Christian Africans or the Christian African-Americans breeding like rabbits that are worse than even the Muslims.

Ah hold it right there you mudslime lover, you said that we would rather get niggers rather than sandniggers, don't hide that you pathetic nordcuck, I know you're 100% german or scandinavian.

We don't need to address anything as long these niggers go to your countries and EU gives Italy money. You're a pagan that hides behind that rhetoric.

Did Tyrone fuck your sister or what?

You cultists pretend that the majority of Christians are in Europe. The majority of Christians are brown/black trash that are not our equals and do not deserve to step foot in our lands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

Nigeria has more Christians than Germany. Let that sink in for a minute.

>non-Christian immigration is always heavily scrutinized
That's why you're becoming a caliphate right?
None of what you say makes sense.
Christianity barely has any power in Europe, even Doctors without borders contribute more to the crisis than Christians.

China has alot of christians as well.

This is why everyone hates you rats. You've become the Jew. People point out the obvious suicidal policies (suicidal for the European race, but not Christianity which is what Christians care more about) your jew-on-a-stick cult forces you to call anyone who disagrees with you a muslim/heritic/witch/etc.

Form an argument you little kike. Enough with the adhom.

Doctors without borders is a Christian organization. Virtually all of the migrant ships that abandon the desert mud and pick up coal from Africa are Christian. They see a 70 IQ Christian nigger as more European than an actual non-cultist European.

I'm becoming more convinced that the cultist Christians want Europe to be 5% Muslim so they can divide and conquer. Roman Catholicism wants nothing more than a mongrel illiterate slave race. Every week they lose thousands of whites and gain tens of thousands of non-whites. They treat these non-white savages better than their own flesh and blood because these feral Africans worship their dead kike on a stick.

Poland is very christian and has an aggressive position towards immigrants, meanwhile countries that are heretic and atheist like France, Germany and UK welcome them with open arms. I bet even the pope is secretely laughing as immigrants pass Italy for Germanym, and he does the same speech about saving them.

DESE JUSD BE DA REAL ROWMANZ WHO MADE DA COLLESEEUM AND AKWADUKTZ AN DA GRATE PYRAMIDZ CUMMING 2 TAKE BAKK THEY HOMELAND AND SHEEEIT

>Doctors without borders is a Christian organization
>Source my ass
>Everything I don't like is Christian
This why I hate Varg morons.

This meme accurately summarizes varg

11/11 of the founders were Christian. It's absolutely dominated by Christians. You're right though it's not explicitly Christian I thought it was because the MSF is heavily involved in Churchs here.

Nobody wants to live in Poland. Poland pretends to keep out migrants when the few they take in immediately run to Germany. Poles worship a pope that licks the feet of niggers and calls for one world government.

I know Christianity won't be wiped from Europe without a massive war and that's okay. I know that posting Christian Africans and asking these cultists about the suicidal position of universalism will only get me called a witch, muslim or worse. That's okay.

>heretic
Your mongrel pope licks the feet of niggers in the heart of Rome. Nothing is more heretical than this but you suicidal cultists don't care what race/iq your brother is so long as he's Christian.

Anyone who believes that this ape is equal to Europeans, or is more valuable to have around than a non-cultist European, deserves the rope. You people are destroying Europe.

Make the world 100% Christian and you can force for your jew-on-a-stick cult by the sword. I don't care. So long as we share this planet with savages universalism must be denounced and destroyed or we'll end up with the mongrel illiterate slave race the Catholics/kikes have wanted since time immemorial.

Some stuff he says is based but he also spouts a decent amount of crazy shit
overall pretty good though

100% European..

Answer this question. Do you think Christians and your church will fight the coming mass deportations? We both know they will. We both know they will win too.

>11/11 of the founders were Christian
Source my ass
>Bernard Kouchner, born from a Jewish father, member of the French communist party.
No religion info about the rest.
You hate Christianity with no basis.
Stop spouting the dumbshit Varg says, you'll end up retarded.

The European church was subverted by Marxists during the cold war. Many Christians are nothing more then communists. You can call them out by calling them lucifarian because they believe they have to earn salvation through morally relative good deeds. By telling them that the ten commandments are nationalistic, that they protect you from the goodness of lucifarians and that if you break them you are dooming your own offspring to a life in hell through four generations.

These christcuck shills are fucking horrible. Are they trying to make their sand nigger religion look stupid to any young impressionable minds that may be browsing chans? Or are they just shills trying to make christcucks look absolutey obtuse?

>Mentally ill
>Murderer
>Pseudo-intellectual
>Muh paganism

that baby is only half white, and is an albino... Varg has specifically said that non white albinos are nonwhite... youtube.com/watch?v=nLfhSD4IDhc

Didn't Varg get into some legal problems when he was really young?

What was that all about?

Totally honest question:

Is there a Christian scripture based rationale for limiting immigration and helping each other as Western white people? I like a lot of aspects of Christianity and in the past Christians clearly were willing to be militaristic and defend themselves. What happened?

Every time I find myself agreeing with aspects of Christianity I just think about how the Pope, all the big Protestant denominations, etc all say that we are supposed to treat everyone like our brothers, give away what we have to help them, and to invite them into our nations. The other people of the world will not return the favor and will eventually wipe us out.

How can I support that?

>tfw non of the pictures below were snowniggers like varg

Varg has a large white family so all the mongrel shitskins and civic nationalist retards from reddit hate him. Then the goyeus vult larpers larp like they hate him.

>What happened?
>"""Reformation""""
>30 years war
>France Revolution
>masonery killing Spain and his territorys (Spain Christianized the majority of America.)
>liberalism, communism and secularized state

>all say that we are supposed to treat everyone like our brothers
christianity is not a hippie sect. They are all modernist retards.
Also, the pope is not the Church. The pope will leave, but the Church will remain.
If you need "warrior christianity" read Thomas Aquinas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

Related thread, Paganism general!

He's annoying.

A reminder that Varg is supported by his millionaire brother.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130060176/

The pope is not adhering to Catholic tradition... And it's not just immigration. He is WAY off on a number of things. The traditional Catholic understanding of natural law respects borders and peoples. There's a quote in the Gospel where Jesus says something like, "if a man knew that the thief was coming he would not have allowed his house to be broken into." I think the Bible could be used in a number of ways to defend boarders, stay safe, etc.

Has a cute wife but is a huge LARPer who happens to love muslims just because he's butthurt at christianity.

Would cuck in name of jesus christ.

This. And if you look into it a bit online and in the news there are a number of people within the church that are little by little starting to stand up to the Pope and the minions he has working for him.

The Old Testament is incredibly tribal. It's all about the oppression of the Jewish tribe and the hardships they faced from their nearby rivals as they tried to create Israel in the promised land.
Christ was a Jew living in Roman-occupied Judaea and wanted to preach his religion to all people. It is not anti-foreigner but it's not exactly pro-replacement levels of foreigners.

He stabbed a guy in the head 23 times and burned down multiple 800+ year old churches. Doesn't even make music anymore.

He only makes music, sometimes, but in this decade he's done quite a bit more than in the last.

He is son of god, he does not have earthly father thus cannot be defined as anything, he was born to a jewish mother that has nothing to do with today's "jewish" people.
There you go, a quick update to what you were saying.

And seeing what catholics, old popes and generally christians of the old were saying through last 2000 years only changed now due to actually exploiting the term "christian", there is a lot of degenerates saying im a christian for lgbt and such things. I live in a heavily catholic country that opposes all of that shit and are against pretty much anything global. Kind of like pre-Vatican II church.

He is right about a lot of things. Although some of the stuff he talks about is pretty nuts.

Unless Varg repents, that's sort of what will happen, although he won't be beheaded, he would be cast into the Lake of Fire along with countless others who have rejected Jesus Christ.

Since his "religious" ideas are older are you not afraid of freezing in Hel?

He takes some anti-semitic/tribalist ideas to their logical conclusions and I'll watch him for that + the asmr, even though I think he's wrong/hope he's wrong. smart guy who overdoses confirmation bias and does too much strawmanning sometimes

He just believes that Muslims and Christians are the same threat level to Europe (I don't agree with him on that). He stated a few times the only way to get rid of mudslimes is by treating them like shit.

>he would be cast into the Lake of Fire along with countless others who have rejected Jesus Christ.

>Been listening to a lot of Varg at work lately and he says a ton of stuff that I already agreed with on a subconscious leve,l but never truly vocalized.
if I was your employer and I was reading this I'd fucking fire you

>Is there a Christian scripture based rationale for limiting immigration and helping each other as Western white people? I like a lot of aspects of Christianity and in the past Christians clearly were willing to be militaristic and defend themselves. What happened?

Would like to see this as well...

Considering starting a community up in remote Alaska - I'm on the fence between implementing either a Germanic Pagan one or a christian one.

lol

When you have a real job, the only thing that matters is performance. But they dont teach you these things on reddit....

>Additionally, his talks on traditional european spirituality have been effecting me as a christian

Fuck off, JIDF.

how is this a subversive kike statement at all????

He's kind of a mixed bag, right about a lot of stuff and wrong about a lot of other stuff. He's right about Paganism being more European than Christianity. That's a fact.

He's opened my eyes on so many things. I didn't even know the Chinese and Sumerians were White