Elizabeth Lee Beck

New info pic.

Elizabeth Lee Beck
The woman from the breast pump incident
Working on a lawsuit against the DNC >youtube.com/watch?v=UI9hQsGUuGI
>Trilogy Properties LLC et al. v. SB Hotel Associates LLC et al, Case No. 09-21406 (S.D. Fla).
That team gets a threatening call >archive.fo/HLKDF
Now seen during an interview, terrified for her life.
She dug up connections around clinton, has found a legal link to organ harvesting operations and these deaths:
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

Klaus Eberwein died 8 miles away from the laywer's office putting all these connections together, Elizabeth Lee Beck.

These three people were all connected either by the Clintons, or they were investigating the Clintons, specifically the human trafficking/organ transplant aspect of the Clinton Foundation and Mayo Clinic. These three people are now dead.

Elizabeth Lee Beck knew one of these dead persons personally.

Elizabeth Lee Beck might be next.

Chose to quote this of all fucking things:
"Sometimes, the forces of Evil are so great, that there is really nothing you can do to fight them"
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/tim-canova-says-debbie-wasserman-schultz-hacked-his-computer-and-surge-protector-9435178
archive.fo/HLKDF
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/25/watch-debbie-wasserman-schultz-threatens-police-chief-with-consequences-over-criminal-probe-of-her-it-staffer/
wassermanschultz.house.gov/press-releases/representatives-honor-hadassah-for-100-years-of-service/
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
youtube.com/watch?v=pHAX6uYp6fE&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
wnd.com/files/2017/06/Caller-ID-Beck.jpg
wnd.com/2017/06/debbie-wasserman-schultz-challenger-probe-seth-rich-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=VQAba57jaxw
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead
otvoroci.com/uploads/3/8/0/5/38053843/committee300.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Transcript:

Federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant Jr found dead on beach
Speculation he was connected to the DNC lawsuit
Elizabeth was asked to look into that from concerned individuals
here's what she found:
1) There is a Beranton Whisenant -> J Plotkin -> Jacksonville connection
J Plotkin was the director of the State Attorney's Office in Jacksonville from 1993 to 2009. Until Janury of 2009 he supervised all aspects of an office of 100 attorneys and over 300 support staff.
Mr Beranton Whisenant is actually not a miami native even though he worked here and passed away in Broward County which is in South Florida.
To the contrary, Mr. Beranton Whisenant is a native of Jacksonville Florida. He graduated from Bishop Kenney High School in 1997 and worked as an assistant state attorney with the 4th Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007.
In other words, Mr Beranton Whisenant and Mr J Plotkin worked in the state attorneys office at the same time.

There is a Jacksonville -> Mayo Clinic connection.
Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida.

There's a Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger connection.
A lawsuit was filed in 2015 in federal court in Jacksonville against the Mayo Clinic in connection with an organ transplant case.
The judge presiding over that case was the Honorable Harvey E. Schlesinger.

There's a Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> J Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant connection.
J Plotkin is judge Harvey Schlesingers' son-in-law.

Mr Whisenant's body was recovered on May 24th, 2017. On June 8th, 2017 Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger threw out the case against Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville on Summary Judgement.

There is a Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation connection.
A number of hospitals, including Mayo Clinic and St Vincents co-sponsored a launch event in Northeast Florida in connection with the Clinton Health Matters Initiative.

There is a Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials connection.
The numerous public trustees of the Mayo Clinic include a Thomas J Brokaw quite possibly Tom Brokaw. Barbara P Bush. Richard B Cheney, possibly Dick Cheney. Senator Thomas a Daschle and Paul a Volcker.
The Mayo Clinic provides a full range of health services including organ transplants, bone marror transplants, blood transfusions and genetic medicine.
(((OY VAY DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIFE EXTENDINGLY DELICIOUS)))

There is a Clinton Foundation -> Haiti connection.
There is a Klause Eberwein -> Haiti connection.
Klause Eberwein, a former Haitian government official was found dead July 11th of this year with a gunshot wound to the head. He was found 14501 South Dixie Highway; A Quality Inn.
This Quality Inn is 7.5 miles from my office.

There is a Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic connection.
My Peter Smith (((purportedly))) took his own life May 14th, in a hospital in Rochester Minnesota near the Mayo Clinic called the Aspen Suites.
The Aspen Suites is across the street from the St Mary's campus of Mayo Clinic and is almost exclusively used by patients of the hospital.
He (((purportedly))) left a suicide note which stated that "there was no foul play whatsoever" and "recent bad turn in health since January 2017" was the reason that he was taking his own life and the timing was related to "Life insurance of 5 million expiring".
He was purportedly searching for Clinton Emails.

Look at how her eyes bug out at 8:53 when Owen says "organ transplant"

and again at 9:20 when Owen says "black market organ transplants"

These are the only times in the entire video when her eyes bug out

She is communicating that "yes, this is what is happening, but if I use words to tell you that then I'll die"

Bumpity

Sup Forums you need to meme her everywhere to protect her. Make hashtags like #ProtectBeck or something else you come up.

This is all just a huge misunderstanding. She'll retract her statements by tomorrow, I'm sure.

Bump.

>Tim Canova ran against Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in 2016, for South Florida representative
>Canova claims DWS operatives hacked his campaign
>he newly announced he's running against DWS again in 2018
>he believes Seth Rich's murder is tied to DWS and the DNC

Enter Elizabeth Beck, in OP's post. She's raising money to get a recount of the 2016 results for Cadova vs DWS

>this month, Cadova tweeted that his computer/surge protector was somehow hacked, and alleged DWS was responsible

> Likewise, Canova held a news conference in Washington, D.C., earlier this year to claim someone had hacked the voting results in his primary election against Wasserman Schultz. In response, the political action committee suing the DNC for fraud — JamPAC, led by lawyers Jared and Elizabeth Beck — are collecting money in an attempt to fund an election recount.

miaminewtimes.com/news/tim-canova-says-debbie-wasserman-schultz-hacked-his-computer-and-surge-protector-9435178

Here is Elizabeth and Jared's PAC to investigate Debbie Wasserman-Schultz:

>jamPAC.us
>jamPAC.us/DNClawsuit

Beck has the potential to tie Seth Rich/DWS, organ harvesting, and the Clinton/Bush cabal together, officially, and has the credentials to do so. Bigly.

Thank you.

Sage

Other thread is still active

see pic
notice purpose

we need all the threads on this we can get

bump

>That team gets a threatening call >archive.fo/HLKDF
That disguised call was traced back to Debbie Wasserman Schulz's office (pic related - sometimes you can judge a book by its cover)

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Praying for her life

organ bump

im confused and am gonna have to read up on all this

tfw when you've seen too much

Bushes are involved too, how big is this shit

The fact that lawyers are being murdered is good news, as far as I'm concerned. She seems like a nice lady, but I hope she's next.

She is a nice lady, she voted for Trump

I doubt that angle is going to work, keep trying kiddo you got this

Umm. No, sweetie that's wrong. Snopes says it's fake!

Why do you think he was shilling so hard for Hilary?

You get a gold star! Now right this way, we need to take a ... shower, first.

Reminder that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz threatened the U.S. capitol police chief in May 2017, and nothing happened to the bitch:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/25/watch-debbie-wasserman-schultz-threatens-police-chief-with-consequences-over-criminal-probe-of-her-it-staffer/

Reminder: Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is a higher-up in Haddasah, the largest female Zionist organization in North America

>WASHINGTON – Today Reps. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-20) and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (FL-18) introduced a resolution in honor of Hadassah’s Centennial and released the following statement:

“As the largest Jewish organization in America, and one of the largest women’s volunteer organizations in the world, Hadassah has truly lived up to its biblical mission of Aruchat Bat Ami – “healing the daughter of my people.”

“In the course of a century, it has gone from providing nutrition and health services to women in what is now Israel to advocating in the halls of Congress on some of the most important legislation of our generation. That is why this morning, we introduced a resolution recognizing Hadassah’s 100th anniversary and it’s countless, tremendous achievements.
wassermanschultz.house.gov/press-releases/representatives-honor-hadassah-for-100-years-of-service/

Did you losers not learn your lesson last time

You sound worried Mr loose end.

She's a breast cancer survivor, guys. It's okay if she kills Haitian children and harvests their organs. Why do you hate strong women who managed to beat cancer?

Oy vey! The big guns!
q-quick everyone
j-just do what (((they))) say

so big
much threat

t. retard who'll need a lawyer after he pirates one too many anime

shooter was an actor

you must be out of the loop

Bump

We caught her, mom!

Very low energy

checked

Hillary's is going to prison this time for sure

bump

Gentlemen, we've crossed the Rubicon.
The Day of the Rope draweth nigh.

Eyes. Wide. Open.

what's the mayo clinic investigation being referred to?

youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
youtube.com/watch?v=pHAX6uYp6fE&t=4s

You have a similar feeling? I feel like a giant can of worms just opened. There's no going back. This is it. It's happening. Hillary is going to jail

Ask Pelosi and John McCain

>Hillary going to jail
Kek

>picture
Already confirmed. The nets are just being used as much as possible before the hammer comes down. Gotta' Clean 'em All!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
possible great music theme

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Elizabeth Beck traced an anonymous threat back to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz:

On June 1, the Becks filed a motion in court claiming they received a voice-modulated phone call from a number matching Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ office.

>Elizabeth Beck told WND someone called her office using a voice-changing device and inquiring about the DNC lawsuit. She said this phone number, belonging to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Aventura, Florida, office, popped up on the phone’s caller ID.

Photo taken by Beck of the caller ID traced to Wasserman-Schultz:
>wnd.com/files/2017/06/Caller-ID-Beck.jpg

>One of the plaintiffs, Angela Monson, claimed in an affidavit to have awakened to her porch door open. She said both of her computers had been moved and showed evidence of tampering.

>Similarly, Tim Canova, who lost his2016 Democratic primary bid against Wasserman Schultz, alleged June 17 in a now-deleted tweet that his computer was hacked and an electrical surge had fried both of his computers, after he announced an official rematch against her.

wnd.com/2017/06/debbie-wasserman-schultz-challenger-probe-seth-rich-murder/

It's bullshit that these Beck threads arent sticky.

bump

We're coming for you this time, Wasserman.

Of course the Clintons continue to murder people.

But Elizabeth Beck is a fucking nutter.

No you really won't in that context.

Just... Just wait for it.
You'll see.gif

Bump.. the masses need to see this info. Our goal right now should be forcing MSM to interview Elizabeth Beck. If she breaks down on TV like this it's over. People will look into it deeply.

We forced Seth Rich, we can do the same here. We need a social media strategy.

jesus, you're right.
I'm so used to ignoring the MSM at this point that I didn't even consider their potential.

Take another look

Which talking heads can we focus on to make them talk about this? Hannity, Carlson, Judge Piro, Judge Napalatono, OAN, who else?

We need to alert the autists

TUCKER CARLSON
U
C
K
E
R

youtube.com/watch?v=VQAba57jaxw

you're right, we need to be the jews now more than ever

The hashtag #ProtectTheBecks has been bouncing around today but not enough traction. How can we force it to trend?

Okay, thanks.

I have a twitter account with about 2k followers. All of them followed me due to the Seth Rich stuff. I've been retweeting and posting about this all day but it's not getting enough attention

bump

link your twitter bucko

>reposting comments from archived threads for (you)s
Sad

Wasn't that guy tied to pizzagate somehow? like someone's nephew or something? Looked like a clear false flag... who goes into a place with a gun AND fires, AND intentionally shoots into the roof.

>at least make it worth your time, and risk to life.

do (((you))) really think we're this stupid

she's just like us!

And then deposed him? lmao

I don't know if I know enough about infosec to post it here

bump 2

>talking heads can we focus on to make them talk about this? Hannity, Carlson, Judge Piro, Judge Napalatono, OAN, who else?

Adam Curry, No Agenda, this is right up his street.

>The only damned thread that stuck.
You missed that whole distillation comment eh

I'm sure she'll leave the retractions in her suicide note

he says hes got followers and i want to follow him. its twitter and public

Arise

(((suicide note))) (((no foul play)))

don't do it, Sup Forumsack infosec101, easiest way to get yourself on that right-leaning twitter hitlist, can't find it atm, maybe another user can

#ClintonCadavers

GET IT TRENDING FAGGOTS!!!!

Fill imgur with Elizabeth Lee Beck
if she is on frontpage of imgur normies will see it.

Thanks user

That's good

Bump

FAKE NEWS

Bump. Fuck fake news

Is this a new low for infowars? She's a terrible actor, but at least she's got a script to keep her on topic. I feel bad for newfags who don't realize infowars is controlled opposition

>refresher on the Clinton Foundation's ties to Haiti and child trafficking

It was their operative Laura Silsby, and it was 33 children out of Haiti

>Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton.

>In the aftermath of Silsby's arrest, her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of traffickingwomen and minors from Central America and Haiti. The revelation of this news in November was either ignored by the Western media or attacked by Clinton controlled publications
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

And now, this month, the former Haitian official investigating the Clinton Foundation, Klaus Eberwein, is found merked in Miami, where the Becks practice, and where Wasserman-Schultz was elected and is facing a lawsuit via the Becks.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead

You're an idiot. She's a lawyer working the DNC fraud lawsuit. Very credible woman, and so is her husband. The DNC lawsuit may end up in front of the Supreme Court.

sheckels.jpg

Paul Volcker's involvement is highly suspect, as he's right up there with Bush and Cheney. He is a member of the Committee of 300 and the Club of Rome, societies like Tavistock that have been hugely instrumental in social engineering the populations, collapsing economies, and pushing for globalism.
otvoroci.com/uploads/3/8/0/5/38053843/committee300.pdf

Its nothing. It will never not be nothing. Infowars and OP are using you for views.

>tfw not enough followers to meaningfully affect the meme war on twitter

go through reddit and imgur. Just post

Don't tell me what to do.

bump