NIGGA WHITE PEOPLE DONT EVEN BEAT THIER KIDS? Smh

NIGGA WHITE PEOPLE DONT EVEN BEAT THIER KIDS? Smh

Does this prove that hitting kids is useless as a punishment?

hes 100% right, basically every generation before the 90s(ie: when western society started its irreversible collapse) physically disciplined children

I More Impressed With His Grammar, Where Do Think He Studied, School?

Why Do Retards Capitalize Every Word?

>the 90s
Fucking lol.

They think it makes what they're saying seem more important when in actuality it draws more attention to their room temperature IQ

jesus christ, you introduce a nigger to emojis and 3 years later half his writing becomes heiroglyphics. I havent seen a race devolve this fast since sweden. At this rate niggers will have their own ebonic writing language by 2030. Where 1 emoji can express bix nood to the negro and a sandwich to the white man.

If your IQ is low enough that you think hitting your kids teaches them anything, then hitting your kid might actually work, since their IQ is probably just as low as yours.

Haha This Nigga Smart (telephone emoji) Haha (Smiley emoji) (phone emoji) (hands emoji) Why Cant Dey (hands emoji) Get (banana emoji) Dey (100 emoji)(hands emoji) Just (praying hands emoji) Shit (100 emoji) (phone emoji) (Tophat emoji) (100 emoji) Together? (Laughing emoji)(100 emoji)(clapping emoji)
Dumbass white ppl lmflbao gnvs lbbs gwfa (100 emoji)

Shit. Maybe Egypt was run by niggers after all.

this

The nigger is right. Physical punishment is effective. You can't reason with a kid, you shouldn't have to negotiate with a child. What happens 's when you break the law as an adult? You're manhandled and shoved around. Kids should know what happens when you act out of line.

> hit your children so they are disciplined
> black teenagers the large majority of school fights and class interruption.

all you did was instill in them that might makes right.

he's not wrong and frankly i find black emojiposting quaint and charming

I know right, whites are always violently overreacting!
If only their parents had smacked them around more when they were kids just like every responsible black father does, we wouldn't have these problems.

Maybe your kid would be a bit more respectful of authority if you actually raised him like a parent should. But of course low IQ niggers like you beat your kids because you cant parent for shit.

I don't beat them, retard, and they're not soft little cucks like almost every other child out there. You raise them to be self centered sociopaths when you coddle them. I've seen it time and again.

>Black
>Sitting quietly
>Black
>Discipline

Is this a meme?

this, he's right you know

why does the dumb fucking nigger capitalize every word?

I've never seen a black child "sitting quietly" in my life

>He Isn't Autistic I Asked Her Mother
KEK